I was too late...wasn't I Sweetheart
[html]

Dated for 8-17

Word Count → 000

Aro hadn't a clue. He was in the dark. The only thing that was in his reality was Eclipse was still pregnant with his pups and he was ready to make her smile with his gift he'd acquired on the way to the d'Arte pack. He'd left his pack in the afternoon for Halifax, then headed right here. He'd stayed the night 5 miles from the borders of d'Arte. It allowed him to refresh himself then come to the borders. He looked at his clothed and twined package knowing that she'd love it. He also brought the woman a flower in hopes to put it behind her ear. It was a small romantic gesture, and he was more than excited to give her a beautiful day or two. He would share a day of dancing if she didn't mind, then perhaps a night staring at the stars. Hopefully he'd also get the opportunity or two of listening to the little bodies within her.

Oh Aro was gushing with happiness and pride. He was bright eyed and bushy tailed when he ran to the borders. He was alone convincing Buck to stay with Sidra and Raoth to stay behind. He wanted to be alone with the mother of his children. Coming to the border, gifts in hand he howled for the adorably cute Eclipse Soulstorm.

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.arowolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]
[html]
(325) OOC: Poor eclipse is slow poke, she has her hair down, so it's all floofish right now, but she's not disheveled ^^

Robert was keeping her company. She loved that he barely left her side and kept her fed in her time of need. Her thoughts weren’t always on the puppies that were never to be, but her body felt drained of everything as though not just the lives of the three puppies she miscarried left her but a part of her soul with them. She had been numb for two days and yet it seemed so much like a lifetime. The howl that came, however made her ears twitch. She looked over at Robert, put her hand on his to tell him she would be ok and stood. He could follow if he wanted to, or not, though she hoped he didn’t deep down because the voice that sounded was the man who created the puppies that were now buried. Trying to keep herself from crying again.

She left her home and went straight for the sound of the howl. It took her some time because it had been only two days since she pushed the puppies out and she was sore from the traumatic experience. She still didn’t have the time to lose the weight so she looked as though she were still carrying although not as much as she did two days ago. When she saw him she stopped and swallowed trying not to let the hurt get to her... Her face was somber as she came into view; “Good day Aro.” She said, she had trouble keeping the shakiness out of her voice. “Let’s walk.” She said motioning him to pass through the borders. She was sure he was allowed as she was well aware of the alliance and she knew him well enough or so she hoped, so far he was up to his word and came to visit as he said albeit it was bad luck on his part he was a little too late.

<style type="text/css">
.eclipseclock b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #5c6730; }
.eclipseclock p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.eclipseclock {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#d9da9a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6AuC4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #87885d; padding: 187px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c6730; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Kite/Aly
[/html]
[html]

-Grabs heart and winces- I...I think I'm breaking..

Word Count → 000

The Marino Knight waited patiently and with an excited mind. Finally, the Soulstorm woman arrived. He attributed her slowness to her carrying. Her stomach looked a little plum and he nearly gushed knowing that what was inside there was most likely a part of him. He waited for her to speak and he then responded, "Why, good day to you, Miss. Soulstorm..." his deep voice spoke with excitement and joy. She requested a walk and he jumped on it. He was so elated he didn't take the time to notice she wasn't herself. Hell, he barely knew her! How could he really tell her joy from her sorrow, or her shyness from her hesitation.

He wasted no time coming her side, his hand gently wrapping around her body so a hand could rest on her side tempting to touch her belly in hopes of feeling a body move. It was exciting. "..I brought you some things I thought you'd like.." His free hand offered his gifts, the beautiful pale blue flower under the twine to hold the flower in place. His eyes then peered up to her face, taking in how her hair was down, and a little tasseled, but not wild looking. "..I can't wait for you to open it. I took some time yesterday on my way here to go to Halifax and picked out this, in hopes that you and the puppies...or puppy could enjoy it together..." He was getting anxious for her to open it. He almost wanted to tell her what it was, but thought better of it....though..it was hard not to spill the surprise...

It was a book that was wrapped in that brown paper and thin twine. The book was dubbed : Book of Nursery and Mother Goose Rhymes

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]
[html]
(--) WC: 269/ OOC:

It hurt to see him so cheerful. It made her want to just not tell him the puppies didn’t live. She knew this would hurt even more than telling him he was going to be a father. Now it was news that the children he never got to even meet. It was probably just as good. She started crying as soon as he wrapped his arms around her it was quiet though, there were no sobs just the painful clench in her throat, the hot searing pain in her eyes and the tears that would soon stream down her face. She thought she didn’t have anymore. She hid herself in her hair, the thick main that grew from her head was easy to hide in without putting it up, and he spoke, handing her the gifts. Her chin trembled a little bit as she took them wordlessly. The flower itself was beautiful the wrapping well done and what was under it was what made her choke. The sob that wanted to come out came half way and she made herself stop.

“I- I cannot take these...” She said, she looked into his face. This time the tears flowed freely and she covered her face with the hand that held the flower while she was trying to hand back the book. He took so much effort and now for no reason and he was such a good man she felt horrible and she couldn’t even get the words out. She breathed and sniffled but the tears seemed to have replenished themselves quick enough that they wouldn’t stop.

<style type="text/css">
.eclipseclock b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #5c6730; }
.eclipseclock {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#d9da9a; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6AuC4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #87885d; padding: 187px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c6730; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Kite/Aly
[/html]
[html]

Out of character

Word Count → 000

He wanted to bring her close and hug her but feared hurting her and the 'unborn'. When she opened the gift she seemed upset and he hoped she would become excited. It was the complete opposite reaction he was looking for. He stopped, ears perked and he leaned down searching her face and then he saw it when he looked at her. Something was wrong and she didn't tell him other than she couldn't except the gift. She handed it back and he took it, eyes looking down to the book, and he looked back up to her, "Eclipse...it's for the puppies...what...what's wrong with it?" He looked into her eyes, his oceanic eyes laced with confusion.

He felt his joy leaving, replaced with concern. "..please, tell me...you can tell me anything Eclipse, I won't be mad..." He swallowed hard unsure what bombshell she had for him.

<style>

</style>
[/html]
[html]
(218) OOC: erf poo post!

It took a little while for her to calm herself down and answer his question. “Everything was fine... until two days ago... I … I … The puppies are... I lost them Aro, they are gone!” She had such a hard time trying to say it... and the last few words were done quickly, as quick as she could and she sank down onto her knees.

She was not in the absolute sobbing tears she started with... in fact they were nearly gone and she had a blank look on her face; “They came... they were so small, so pink... They were born too early I couldn’t do anything.” She said, her voice solemn, and sounded hollow. Why was she explaining this to him, why couldn’t she just let it go with the first few words.... but she couldn’t and she couldn’t give herself an answer to why she was doing it. She just felt the need to tell him. She wasn’t telling him to make him feel guilty or anything that was to hurt him. She just kenw he had to know... especially how she felt, but she could go no further in saying much else, much less that she buried them near the tree in which they were born in.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Kite/Aly
[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">
.arotable b {font-weight:bold; color:#7c5908; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.arotable p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.arotable {width:400px;border:1px solid #7c5908;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... otable.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:285px;background-color:#120102;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:Georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#511b0e;}
</style>

ooc murr

What came out of her mouth caused pure shock in him. At first he didn't understand what she meant. How could someone loose puppies, then it came to him. The unimaginable. She confirmed it as she fell to her knees and he looked down for a moment before joining her and his arms instantly wrapped around her. He felt like he failed her, he wasn't here for her. "Oh...Eclipse!" He whined as he pressed her to him, "I'm sorry...I wasn't here for you! I failed you!" He couldn't forgive himself. He was upset with himself, and as he held her, he beat himself up for it. He was too late, he should have been here days earlier.

He kissed her forehead, then pulled himself a little ways away, "...were they given a proper burial? Where are they?" He asked eyes looking to her. He wanted them to have a burial, he hoped she too felt that way. If in fact they did have a burial he wanted to go there. He wanted to be there and give them his words.

[/html]
[html]
(260) OOC:

She shook her head denying he failed her. How was he to know she was going to have the puppies? In no way did she blame him for any of this. It was all her fault. Hers for not saying now, for not being able to care for the puppies that grew inside her, and hers for never believing she would be a good enough mother for she feared that was the reason she miscarried.

She nodded at his question. Though she was afraid to go bad there, she would lead him back. She didn’t want to and she felt herself stiffen at the thought; “Yes... they were buried under the tree they were born in.” She said softly. She didn’t think that would sound odd at all considering she knew what she was talking about, even if he didn’t She moved her head for him to follow her and led him without a word towards their graves. When they got there, she showed him the three little graves, the markers were not much right now, but she would do more for them when she had the energy, but with what little energy she had went to keep from crying her eyes out at the thought of them. Her eyes were dry now but she looked down at the spot she buried them. “There were three...” was all she could say. “They were all girls.” She sat down and just stared, now that she was here she couldn’t keep her eyes off them.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Kite/Aly
[/html]
[html]

Sorry for the wait girly :3

Word Count → 000

Aro was heartbroken, and the more they talked about, and the more information that was revealed he felt himself ache in his chest. He wanted to breakdown, fall, and scream at the heavens. Curse them for taking his children from him. There were three! Three innocent lives ripped from this earth before they could even taste the snow, smell the ocean, and feel the wings of a butterfly on their precious noses. She buried their precious bodies near a tree, a tree that they were born at. He wanted to see this tree he wanted to speak to them, to tell them he was sorry.

"Girls...sweet girls.." He spoke. He thought on what their lives would have been like. He didn't know if he'd have been able to tear himself from here if his baby girls were here. He would have wanted to been a part of their life every waking second. He would have wanted to teach them defense, hand to hand, and make sure no male--like himself--would be able to charm them and touch them. He would have made sure they were saved for mateship.

His eyes looked down to their little plots and he knelt there, his hand petting each plot like they were right there, to feel his touch. His ears went back and he stared down at where they were. "...were..." He hesitated, but he wanted to know, he needed to know,[]"...were they breathing at all when they were born? Was...was there any life in them?"[/B] His eyes began to water, his jaws clenched, "...what...what did they look like? What were their colors?" He didn't really know how early they were born, he couldn't think right now. All he thought about were his offspring.

<style>

</style>
[/html]
[html]
(267) OOC: sadface!!!

It hurt Eclipse to give him this news and he could see the pained look in his eyes. It made her want to help him, to hold him, and help his sorrow, but she reminded of herself how she got into this predicament and did not want to tempt fate again. Her chin trembled as she watched him move from each plot petting them, she felt she was going to cry again.

His questions made her close her eyes. She shook her head first but knew he wasn’t looking at her. “N... no, they were too young they could not breath.” She said letting in a sniffle before ansewring the other slowly; “They were pink. They... they did not have fur yet, they had no color yet.” Her chin trembled at the thought of what the children could have looked like... and she was dampened into a depression again as she kneeled next to him and looked at the freshly dug earth. “they were so small... so fragile, I was getting excited, so was... so was R-r Robert, he was helping me and now... Everyone is sad they are gone. It hurts to think about it sometimes. I feel like a failure.” she sniffled. The tears were small and spaced, and she could just wipe them away with one paw, but she just let them soak into her fur.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Kite/Aly
[/html]
[html]

Out of character

Word Count → 000

The man's heart was broken, shattering more into tiny bits as she explained, and spoke more on the loss of their offspring. She spoke of how broken it made her, and this Robert male. Who was this male!? It didn't matter, she said he cared for her...and it should have been him caring for her. It should have been here for her. He stood, eyes looked over to her. He moved to her and brought her to him kissing her forehead before pulling away some. His hand brushed her cheek tenderly. It was good to know they didn't suffer, but it still hurt just as bad as if they had. She was a good woman, she would have made a wonderful mother.

His eyes looked into hers and he gave a weak smile, "Eclipse, you're not a failure. Do not blame yourself for this tragedy." His eyes still looked lovingly to her. He thumb came up and wiped a tear from her eyes before it came to soak more into her fur. "Please sweetheart, don't cry. I know this hurts...I'm sure you physically. I'm sorry I did this to you. I'm so very sorry!" He again pulled her to him kissing her forehead, holding it there. She smelled of pain, but mostly she smelled sweet like she was. If he hadn't fallen for Sidra like he had, and if the woman was so possessive of him he knew it would be this fawn sweetie in his arms he'd pursue. He was almost half tempted to stay the night with her, to hold her to him and give her all the tenderness she desired.

<style>

</style>
[/html]
[html]
(202) OOC: so we can finish up this thread fairly soon <3 poor wolfies ; ;

He kissed her head and she continued to sob, she was crying outright again, as though she never cried before and she was shaking, even as he spoke of her not being a failure and that he was the one that did this, but the puppies weren’t living in HIS body, it was hers! Her body rejected the puppies. They had been so perfect when she cleaned them and put them in their small graves. So very perfect.

She was not angry at Aro, she had never been angry at him. It was her heat, that was what she was upset about entirely, why had it come to her when she needed it the least? When she would be the most vulnerable. “ There is little blame in you... it was my heat, it made us both not think, we are wolves, and wolves do what they can.” Her voice wasn’t forgiving though, it was sour because right now she hated being a wolf most of all. It made her wonder how other mammals or anything for that matter did these things, and if they too lost their children like this She wished she were just not a wolf.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
Table by Kite/Aly
[/html]