two by two
[html]

WC:266 || This thread takes place after this thread. Noah tries to take Kohaku, and tries to return to New Dawn with him. Amy get mad and attacks him. She brake his pack left leg, and cuts up his front leg.

It hurt…the pain in his back paw, and his front paw was awful…It was bad enough the blonde bitch had cut up his good front leg, however to hurt his back legs to where he felt like a fire was burning through his back leg, though his hip. The male would not allow this attack, and this lost slow him down, any. The silver male rode into the pack lands, as he slipped off the mare’s back, taking the package off her back. The male gave her a pat, and she went off.
Making sure to put the package down from sightless Arten member, he did not want to damage anything that Noah worked hard for getting for the black male. The trip had been nice and had gone off without a hitch if it hadn’t been for the child that he ran into. He pushed him-self on, he knew that his back leg was broken, and he knew that there were cuts up and down his good leg. This was just not his day.

Lifting his head up to the sky he called for someone...Anyone that could help him believe the package to the black leader, and get back to the pack den to lie down. The male wanted to shift out of his bi-pedaled mode, and get back to a more natural look; the pain of it was just too much for the male. Hopping over to a tree the male used it to hold his body up against it. He just wanted to give the package to Zalen. Yes, that was it!

<style>
.ns-sdb01 {width:400px; margin:0px auto;}
.ns-sdb01 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px; margin:-20px 0px 0px 0px; }
.ns-sdb01 p {padding:10px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ns-sdb01 b {color:#b4b7b7; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.ns-sdb01 .inner {background-color:#0f1110; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color: #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:272px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; width:398px;}
</style>
Table by:Me
[/html]
[html]

Sky's just like, "holy shit injured noah!"

The call was familiar to her. Noah. Sky had been working on the tree cabin that day, adding a few more support beams underneath as an afterthought. None of the pack knew of its existance yet, but she hoped it would make for a welcome surprise. She'd been hammering in one last set of nails when Noah's howl called her from her work. In a breath of time, she'd shifted down to lupus form and was running full-gait to the aid of her brother.

When she saw him, on two legs with injuries as clear as day, her speed only increased. The brown wolfdog came to a halt beside him, panting. "Noah, what the fuck!?" She sounded angry- not at him, but for him. "Sit. Sit down. Now, and don't you dare shift." She made her orders very plain and almost motherly, scolding him to the ground. As she did such, she worked on bringing herself back to her optime form, despite the sore joints from her speedy shift down.

"What happened? Who did this to you? Where were you?" She didn't need to ask where he felt pain- the favored leg and bloodied arm were plain enough to tell. One good look at his leg and she knew the damage was severe. Before she got to work, though, she called for Zalen, letting him know by her voice how serious Noah's call had been. This wasn't good.

<style type="text/css">
.skykids b {font-weight:bold; color:#8fa6b5; letter-spacing:1px;}
.skykids .ooc {padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.skykids p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.skykids {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#faf5f1; background-image:url(http://i41.tinypic.com/246m1co.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 270px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#7e8175; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC

The Alpha had taken it upon himself to go visit Titania today and he was confident that this time he would figure out exactly what sort of shape she was in, but as he neared her den site, and her strong scents accosted his nostrils he hesitated, and paced outside of the small groves of trees her den was in, whining. He wanted to see her so bad, but he was afraid; he didn’t want to startle her, and if she had given birth he didn’t want her rushing out to attack him because it was too soon. With a sigh, the Optime male hung his head and retreated back towards the communal den when the call rang out.

He recognized the voice to be Noah’s and there was a twinge in the call that put Zalen immediately on edge. He turned and began running towards the location Noah had called him from when a second call rang out, this one being without mistake Sky, and her song was laced with seriousness and worry. The Alpha broke out into an all-out sprint, his senses keen as he dodged fallen trees and other obstacles that came in his way. It did not take him long for the long strides of his bipedal body put on all fours to reach them.

The site that came to his eyes was harrowing but becoming all too familiar; one of his pack-mates injured again. Zalen could tell that Sky was already beginning to tend to him, but Noah looked weary along with his injuries, in his arm clutched a package. Zalen strode right up to the two, Noah, my God what happened? The Alpha asked in a huff, worry winking in his eyes like a distant fire. If this was Amy’s doing, so help him, he would kill her.

<style type="text/css">
.zalen b {font-weight:bold; color:#0e140b;}
.zalen p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.zalen {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#f4ffc9; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/ ... /Zalen.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #c0c0c0; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: Times new roman, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
.zalen p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.zalen p b:after { content: close-quote; }
</style>
wc: +3
[/html]
[html]

Oooooh shnap. Nobody hurts Fayne's mate!! >:c

The moment Noah's call filled New Dawn's air, her hackles raised. It was a call for help. The fae whined loudly and darted off to the borders. Her love was in trouble and she needed to get there as fast as she could. Her ears were pasted to her skull as she ran with unrivaled speed. As she ran a second call sounded through the air, a call for Zalen, which only increased her worries. Obviously something was very wrong for the woman to have called for the Alpha. A deep growl erupted from her slender frame as she reached the three. Oh my stars!! Noah stood in optime form, severely injured. His good arm was damaged, the entire appendage dripping with blood. His back leg appeared to be in bad condition as well and he was leaning up against a tree. Worry struck her emerald eyes as she shifted to match her mate's two legged form, a quick and efficient shift. Once done she came to his side not quite sure what to do with him, her hands held up awkwardly ready to help. He was covered in blood and in pain, she just wasn't sure where to start. She was no healer. Her immediate reaction after that was to pick up the scent off of his pelt...it was Amy.

At that moment, her body trembled with an overwhelming anger as a growl sounded from her. The normally quiet fae yelled at the top of her lungs, searching the border for answers. That blond bitch!! That's it. I'm going after her. She's gone too far. Her lips were curled back into a vicious snarl as she looked over to Zalen. This is going on too long Zalen I'm going to find her and end her. Today. Then she looked at Noah. What had he been doing out there anyways, did he go after Amy himself? Her softer side came out for a moment and she raised a hand to cup the stormy giant's face, worry gleaming in her forest eyes. Noah...what happened? How did you run into her? Fayne was in an absolute panic. This was the last straw for her. She turned to Zalen and became angry once again, she glanced at the borders and she was off, walking in their direction with only one thing on her mind, Amy's death. She's dead. Fayne was hot headed, not seeing what needed to be done at the moment. Noah was hurt and he needed her, but all she could think about was finding the blond bitch responsible for this and taking her out.

Fayne

<style>
.fireflower .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.fireflower-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; color:#EB6D00; font-family: "nothing you could do", sans-serif; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.fireflower p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.fireflower b {color:#EB6D00; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.fireflower {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... flower.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFCC00; border-top-right-radius:40px; border-bottom-left-radius:40px; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#520300; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:488px; text-align:justify; }
.fireflower .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #520300; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC:561 || I real should have left 15 mins ago to get to work.

Pride, drove him. Not allowing himself to show really how much pain he was in. He had to be strong for Fayne, he had to be strong for Lena, mostly Noah had to be strong for the pack. He was so very close to becoming the pack healer, and he did not want to allow anything or anyone to think he was not in the best physical shape to be the healer. That and he did not want to make Zalen cross. Not that the silver male thought he would be mad at him, well okay maybe a bit for trying to bring the child home and not call for the pack. However, Noah was sure that Zalen would be more upset and stressed over the fact that Amy attacked...again.

Seeing Sky, the male smiled, it was glad to see that she was doing so well with in the pack life here. It was wonderful here, and Noah was glad he was able to see the children grow in it. ”I don’t want to sit, I need to give this package to Zalen. Then, I would love nothing more just to lay down in the pack den.” The silver male shifted as weight around on the tree, as he waited for her to shift. The male rolled his ear back against his head, once she called out again. ”Sky, thank you but it’s not that bad..” The stubborn male hissed at her through the pain.

Then seeing the black male...that...that hit home for the silver male, he hung his head down in shame seeing him. Noah felt as if he had failed a mission and had brought shame upon him-self for coming back home in a weakened state. ”I was stupid, I was on my way home from Cercatori d'Arte, with your package. I saw Kohaku, Kiara’s missing son. Well I thought it would be the best gift I could give Kiara was to bring him home. Well in the process of me trying to take him and bring him back, I was jumped. She, didn’t take too ki ndly to that idea. “ Noah pushed himself off the tree. Slowly he pushed his body toward the ground picking up the wrapped package. ”I have brought back something for you from Hotaru, she said it was a gift.” The male was now sitting as he offered the gift up towards the black leader.

Then came Fayne, sweet Fayne, Noah knew that she would come however the outright rage that filled her was not of the same lady that he loved. Fayne went off about how she was going to go after Amy, Noah’s good eye darted up to her, with a snarl.”YOU WILL NOT DO ANY SUCH THING!, I’ve told you before if she was to attack anyone, I would rather it be me and not anyone else. I have a knack for outliving things. Besides you’ve been attacked by her twice, you think a third time you're going to win? I don’t want to risk you getting hurt.” The male had to her before that she was the Delta, one of now two. He was the Subord, one of many. He could risk to get hurt for the pack’s sake, she could not.

[/html]
[html]

Sky cares NOT for your protests! A broken bone is a broken bone! xD

Sky ignored his protests. A broken bone was a broken bone. Sky knew from experience that a broken leg needed mending, especially for a wolf who generally preferred his lupus form. Zalen arrived and Sky leaned back, letting Noah pass on the package. Fayne came next. Sky noticed with a smirk that her reaction was quite the same as her own would've been, had this been her mate injured. She looked up at Noah as he scolded his mate and that smirk just stayed there. Finally, she put a hand up to stop them both from yelling anymore.

"Easy, calm down." The story had come out, at least. Amy again. Oh joy. "Yelling and death threats won't change anything. Noah's right, Fayne- don't risk yourself." Her voice towards Fayne took on a suggestive tone, rather that demanding- she knew the other woman held higher rank and though she was generally uncaring towards ranks, she'd respect it.

"Zalen," Her head turned to the alpha, now. "His leg's broken. There's no way he's walking back and absolutely no way he's shifting down. I need to put a splint on him, so it heals right. I have what I need hidden away in the den." She didn't care if Noah wanted to brush it off as if it were only a few scrapes and a bruise. He'd lost limbs before- to him, maybe it was, but a broken bone was still just that. A broken bone.

<style type="text/css">
.skykids .ooc {padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.skykids {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#faf5f1; background-image:url(http://i41.tinypic.com/246m1co.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 270px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#7e8175; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Look at all the PP I did here! WHOOO!!!!

Noah looked ashamed as soon as Zalen arrived, and he was quick to tell what had happened. He had returned from Cercatori only to run into Kohaku and Amy, and he had paid for it. Zalen became so enraged that he barely noticed that Fayne had arrived, and Noah’s new mate when into a frenzy, crying out that she go hunt Amy herself. This brought sanity to the Damaichu male, who was near ripping the tree against which Noah leaned against in half in his fury. Zalen reached out and grabbed Fayne about the arm firmly but gently, and he didn’t even have to speak; his pack-mates did it for him, squashing the ludicrous idea of Fayne going after Amy.

Zalen retrieved the package from Noah as Sky began speaking to him about splinting Noah’s leg; Alpha nodded, I will carry him to the den. He said stiffly, giving Noah a look that said he better not complain about this decision. Zalen handed the package to Fayne to carry as he moved to pick the injured male up. Noah was large, but Zalen larger; he would not have much trouble carrying him. He began walking back to the den, his strides even and pace his pace steady so as not to jostle Noah too much. Now that he was in his arms, Zalen could smell Amy on him, and another that must only be Kohaku. Zalen glowered; Ciara and Palaydrian had brought back news that Amy had been in the area recently, and with two canines. Now that she had attacked again, he knew he had to be more proactive in his search for her. Deciding he did not want Noah to think him angry, he looked at the half blind man, What you did was brave even if it was foolhardy. Then, his voice softening to nearly a whisper that only Noah could hear, Brother, do not put yourself in such danger again, we need you here as a healer. If Noah had been killed it would have been a great loss to New Dawn.

The group arrived at the den site, and Zalen carefully lowered his friend onto the ground and gave Sky a look that bade her grab her supplies. Then turning to Fayne, Do not worry, I have had enough of Amy as well. We will go after her soon. He just had to figure out exactly who he should send.

<style type="text/css">
.zalen {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#f4ffc9; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/ ... /Zalen.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #c0c0c0; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 250px 0px; font-family: Times new roman, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: +4
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

The border was so close, in her reach, and beyond it was Amy who had mangled her mate. Nothing was going to stop her this time from tearing the mutt to shreds. Until, she heard Naoh's voice sound behind her, loud and clear, telling her that it would be stupid to go after Amy which was true. But, it must be done, soon. The Delta's ears pasted to her head at the sound of his angered voice, not something she liked to hear from the stormy male. She turned to look at him her nostrils flaring and lips curled back in an unruly snarl. How dare he say that his life was less important than someone else's. He was her mate, the most important person in her life and if he were to have ended up dead, she might as well die also. Plus, she knew how to fight now. She stepped forward, arms flailing as she spoke. I can fight now. I can take her down, I know I can. All those other times she's caught me off guard but this time will be different! Then she turned to walk away not seeing Sky's motion for her and her mate to settle down.

Sky spoke telling her she agreed with Noah but the silver woman simply shook her head and continued forward. She didn't get far though feeling Zalen's firm grip on her arm. In a rage, she nearly turned to growl at him. But, he was the Alpha, he was law and to do such a thing would result in consequences. She huffed turning to face him, her eyes darting down away from his in respect for the obsidian man. Her eyes moved to Noah who stood, but barely able to. She really did need to be here. Most of the anger from her face seemed to slip away as she realized how utterly stupid she was being. No more needed to be said on the subject, she wouldn't be going anywhere now.

The worry returned to her as Sky explained the extent of his injuries. Fayne whined and rushed to his side looking to Zalen and Sky as the spoke. She took the package when the Alpha handed it to her, ready to do whatever was needed to help. Soon, they were off, Zalen carrying Noah and Fayne carrying the package he'd almost gotten killed retrieving. The all reached the den in a short time. Zalen faced her and she heeded his words. She sure hoped Amy would be taken care of soon, she was a threat to all of New Dawn and others outside of the pack. Her time was slowly coming to an end. Fayne nodded and then turned to Noah. There wasn't much she could do right now, but she would be here for him and help wherever she could.

Fayne

<style>
.fireflower-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; color:#EB6D00; font-family: "nothing you could do", sans-serif; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.fireflower {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... flower.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFCC00; border-top-right-radius:40px; border-bottom-left-radius:40px; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#520300; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:488px; text-align:justify; }
.fireflower .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #520300; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">
.noah01 {width:456px;margin:0 auto;background:#000 url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v116/ ... noahbg.png) no-repeat top; border:1px solid #C0CC99;outline:1px solid #180F1A }
.noah01 .in {padding:45px 10px 10px 10px; font-family:arial;font-size:1em;color:#C4D69B;}
.noah01 p {margin:0;padding:0;text-indent:30px}
.noah01 .box {width:140px;height:275px;float:right;}
.noah01 .ooc {font-size:0.95em;font-style:italic;}
.noah01 .line {border-bottom:1px dotted #fff;width:300px}
.noah01 b {color:#fff;font-family:georgia;text-shadow:2px 2px 2px #000;}
.noah01 ::-moz-selection {background: #000; color: #000; !important}
.noah01 :Confusedelection {background: #000; color: #000; !important}
</style>

WC:500+

LBrave, but foolhardy were the words that Zalen used to describe what happened. Noah knew the black leader was right, however the words stung worse then that of a yellow jacket sting. The male was sure the black male did not mean for the words to come off as hash as they were. For the shortest amount of time the black male was someone that silver male would rather not see, nor talk to. Though, once Deuce got her ways and stung him with her own choice of words, the male saw his error of his ways. He knew the route of redemption was harder to achieve within his own standers than coming to the lands with a clean slate ”Sky…really I’ll be fine! I just want some time to rest a day or two and when I need to get back to my duties to both of you ladies and the rest of the pack” Noah felt like he needed to help Sky out with the pups since they are his brothers litter, he wanted to make sure that Sky would not have her hands full…all the time.

The male gave a nod; the silver Subord knew that the leader was right. It was very foolish for him. The silver male looked down again, he felt like a worthless child, having to be carried back to the den. The male felt like he had passed off the package to the right being, and then he was able to rest. He just wanted to allow time to heal him, like all of his wombs have been healed. Granted they didn’t leave his body looking the best, but it had not failed him yet…How odd was it that a pack brother working so hard to get that co rank of healer would be so backwards about letting another heal him. His good eye locked upon his breath taking mate, he knew that he might have upset her with the comment directing to a meeting prior to their mate ship. However in the male eyes it was ever so real, he could be replaced, and she was far more valuable to him and to the pack. The male would place his life on the life for her each and every time. With laying his life down for her, the male would yell at her each and every time she would talk about doing the same.

Giving a nod, Noah still felt shame and now a dishonor to the pack and Zalen, mostly the pack. He had failed to take down Amy and by doing so, she now was living to attack the pack lands another day, and Kohaku was still with her. ”Don’t worry my love. Zalen is a man of his word. He will have her killed in a more respectable manner than what she had used to attack you or Kiara. “ There was a shimmer in her eye….was there something that they needed to talk about. What had she found out since he had been gone over the two weeks? ”I won’t disappoint again Zalen. I will be more careful when I’m out an about of the pack lands.”

by: Lin[/html]
[html]

Edited, 'cause I got scolded. Tongue

Sky ignored Noah's protests after that. The trip back to the den was quick paced and the moment the entrance of such came into view, she darted past the group and into the darkness of it, not even needing the look from Zalen. She came out moments later with a pelt-wrapped bag of supplies, which she layed out carefully on the ground near Noah. "Sit still and don't complain. Doctor's orders." Sky stated simply as she pulled out what she'd need.

First things first. Sky slipped on a pair of black gloves and reached for a tiny leather pouch. Next, she grabbed a strip of what looked like jerky. The powdery contents of the pouch were poured onto the dried meat and rubbed in carefully. "Open up and chew. I don't want to see you spit any of this out, got it? This will help the pain." She explained, holding it up for Noah to take into his mouth.

Next came the bleeding wound. "Fayne, dear, will you help me?" She reached over and held some material out to the girl. "Hold this firmly to his cut to stop the bleeding. It'll sting, as this has been soaked in alcohol, but it'll clean the wound and hopefulyl keep him relatively concious. We don't want him passing out." She spoke calmly, her voice steady and very well controlled. Her mind was racing, though- her attentions turned to his leg with dread. Would she have to cut into him?

"Zalen, do me a favor? I need water. Could you find some for me? The colder the better." She didn't really bother to look and see if her alpha did as requested. Her attentions turned to that leg, again. A broken leg was a bad injury- usually, it required a lot of careful attention to fix. Hopefully, she'd be able to re-align the bone, but the swelling was getting to be pretty bad- he shouldn't have traveled on it. She held out another chunk of jerky to the injured male, this time without any medicine on it- this peice was thick, straight from the haunches of something. "Bite, don't chew." The jerky couldn't really be chewed, anyway- it was practically leather.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]
OOC

Fayne was still angry, saying she could fight, but her wounded mate tried to calm her, reassuring her that Zalen would bring Amy to justice. The Alpha felt a warm feeling fill him, to know that Noah had seemingly forgiven him for the punishment those many moons ago, You didn’t disappoint me, Tharin did the same as you, everyone is just worried about the pack now. He said this softly, giving Noah a little bit of a smile.

Sky came bursting out of the den then, a bundle in her arms, which she revealed to be medical supplies. Zalen crinkled his nose at the smell of it; he did not truly understand how medicine worked, and so left it to the healers. He wondered where Deuce was though, she was the matriarch healer of the pack. But Sky seemed to know what she was doing and Zalen watched intrigued until she ordered him to gather water. Zalen was slightly taken aback at the brashness of the command, and shook his head briskly, fluffing out his mane. He brushed it off however, because he knew she was just doing what was best for Noah. But then the nature of the question hit him and he flicked an ear in frustration; what was he going to gather water with?

Then, like a bolt of lightning, he remembered his bottles. There were not that many of them left from his days as a loner, but he had saved a few, and they were in the deeper parts of the communal den. He was quick to stand and retrieve them, and go to the Little River a ways off to gather the crisp liquid before returning to the den, and setting the bottles down beside Noah.

The package that Fayne was still clutching caught Zalen’s eye and he started, Oh, Noah. I apologize for what happened to you by retrieving this package, but its contents are for you. He looked at Fayne, prompting her to open it for him.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
wc: +3
[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Fayne simply nodded to Noah knowing what he said was true. Zalen was truly a man of his words and with both of them having assured her that Amy would be handled soon, she began to focus on the matter at hand. The Delta smiled as her mate promised he'd be more careful. That's all any of them could do until Amy was dealt with, simply be careful and don't do anything reckless. Sky took the initiative once they got the den and immediately started her work on Noah, spewing out commands for him to follow. Fayne quickly knelt by his side carefully placing the package to the right of her, a hand was kept on it and the other free. He was told to chew on something and then Sky asked for her help. Her ears perked as she looked to the healer and nodded with wide eyes. Her eyes narrowed as she took what was handed to her and then looked to Noah. She didn't want to hurt him, but it was needed. Sorry Noah. She placed a hand on his shoulder and a kiss on his cheek before she commenced to press the cloth up against his wound. She did it as gently as she could before applying some force as to stop the bleeding.

Sky gave him something else to put into his mouth, instead he was to simply bite it instead of chew it. Fayne was alert and absorbing all the information from what Sky was doing. She was a Delta too and if she could use the information she learned today for someone in the future, she would pay attention and take the observations to heart. Zalen soon returned with the water and set it down before he spoke about the package. Her eyes turned to him and then the package as he motioned for her to open it. She was curious. One of her hands remained on his wound, the cloth pressed firmly up against it, while the other began to open the package. The contents were soon revealed and a warm smile came onto her face. She knew exactly what it was for. She turned to Noah lifting it so he could see what she had revealed. She didn't say anything but instead displayed her excitement by means of her tail, all the while keeping her focus on the pressure to his wound. It was an arm made of wood and other materials. It seemed to be made by Luperci for him to use to replace his own missing arm. A thoughtful gift form the Alpha to one of his own.

Fayne

<style>
</style>
[/html]