M-Let's go make out with her friends
[html]<style>#sieLoc td {vertical-align:top; text-align:center; padding:3px; font-size:11px; }
#sieLoc td.header { font-size:15px; }
#sieLoc #location{background-image:url('http://www.soulsrpg.com/images/BSMapPixels_subterr.jpg'); width:100px;height:100px;border:1px solid #000000;background-position:73% 43% ;}
#sieLoc #pushpin{position:relative;left:45px;top:45px;}</style>
Setting Location Form NPCs

Date: ~ 19 August (Backdated)

Weather: Clear Skies, bright moon, many stars.

Time: Night; 3 a.m.
Optime
Serenade

[/html]

[html]

Word Count → 739 :: : Weirrrrrd starter, I wanted to get some ritual work done with her but then i realized that it would have been easier for Charm to find her just as she was starting, and not while she was actually in the process of doing things. Plus, interrupting her in the middle would have been really bad for all parties involved.

I've got my pride so hear my sing
I'll never let you steal my coffin

The amount of betrayal was slightly ashtonishing. How could Naniko and Alaki just abandon them like that? As easy as getting up and walking out of their dens with all of their shit. Panda looked at the strike that was scarred on her palm from their initiation into Anathema. She frowned at it. Was this the change they had been sensing for a long time coming? Panda simply thought that the change would have been the departure of the Behr-Trombetta clan from Anathema. Panda did not know still if this change would be for the better or for the worse, because Panda did not know Aeron all that well, nor did it really seem that Panda would really want to get to know the cold Angela. The Corson looked around. She thought that she had been alone, but the caw, caw that sounded in the air made her look to the sky to see the bird that she thought that Alaki ended up taking with him. Apparently, Senerade was still around, but he seemed distraught. He cawed at Panda and then came in and landed on her shoulder. He muttered to her about how a lot of his family was gone, including his mother and father. Panda replyed, telling Serenade that it was okay, but that the Angela and Angelo left Anathema a few moons ago. He was almost shocked to hear this news, and once she had told him, he took off from her shoulder and flew towards the nesting area that the crows had. He wanted to check out the story for himself.

His sudden departure made Panda wonder where he was that he had not heard the news already. Had he not known that they were leaving? Had he not gone with them at first? Panda wondered what exactly was the bird's story, but it was too late to ask now because he was merely a white flutter in the night sky. The witch found it to be around the time in which spells, rituals to be cast, and she had her enchanted objects with her, including her cloak that had it's runes tattooed onto the sleeves and the head of the cat that had been murdered to make such a cloak. Not to worry though, Panda did make sure to use all of the cat, and to thank the God and Goddess for the skin of the feline. She blessed the cloak and then ritualized it as well. This was old news though, for she had this cloak for awhile now. She wore the head of the cat on her own head, the cougar's perserved head masking her eyes, and for those moments she was looking through the eyes of the feline, for she carved out the eyes of the feline for this purpose. She noticed no being following her, she simply walked her path towards the Temple of Helios. The Feline's ears covered her own pierced half ears, and if one was not looking close enough, they might actually mistake her for a Cat Luperci. This was obviously not so.

The Corson hummed as she walked along to the Temple, she lit a censor that had incense in it and she swung it from it's chain back and forth as she walked on her path, and once she had gotten to the temple, she walked around the perimeter of the Temple. It took her a good amount of time to do this, but she needed to since it had been some time since the pure energy was awakened in the Temple. It'd become inactive in it's time of no use. She chanted under her breath, and she finally walked into the front doors of the Temple. She continued chanting until she found herself at an alter. She felt a spike in energy that was of this earth, so she turned around quickly, but saw nothing behind her. She blinked her dark brown eyes and she looked at the pillars.

Hello? Is someone there? she asked to the energy she felt. She felt like it was an energy that was of this world, but she did not see anyone, so she was starting to think that there was a spirit around. It'd been some time since she'd felt some activity around Anathema. She could only wonder who the spirit was if they were actually there.

<style>
.Panda-sie {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.Panda-sie img{height:350px; float:right;}
.Panda-sie p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Panda-sie p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Panda-sie .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Panda-sie p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Panda-sie b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#D9627F;}
</style>
image © Sie!

[/html]
[html]

Charm Sawtooth,
Word Count :: 385||I was thinking since Charm and Aeron have shifted to a more "open" relationship. Charm could sorta ask Panda if she would be her second lover. Please let me know your idea.

It might be a mistake
A mistake I'm makin'

But what you're giving I'm happy to be taking.

It wasn’t that Charm minded Aeron being the new and sole leader…it just..well took up more time for the lady. Before she was one of three leaders, and now she is the one and only. Aeron had promised that she would be more open about her feelings and more open with Charm, however they agreed on a change. A small amendment to their relationship, it wasn’t much but it was something that made it bit more do-able. Charm had eyes for Panda, while Aeron had eyes for Lillith. It was strange that the female where keeping there interest with in the family line.

How long had it been…The female wasn’t able to keep the black and white lady out of her mind. Charm was brought to her like a moth to the fire. No matter what Charm could not get her soft touch, her warm scent out of her mind. Aeron was the love of her life, and nothing nor no one could replace that, however…she was aroused at the thought of the Corson. There had been more than one night when the Sawtooth laid alone and found her-self with her fingers up inside of her, purring out the name “Panda…” Charm knew that Aeron had Lillth, and Charm was fine with that…she wanted something to be around as dark as she was, and Charm wanted someone to be as soft as she was.

She had hidden at the temple most of the night, hoping that being up hear would help her clean her thoughts of Panda, however it seemed that every where she turned there was something that made her want to seek her out, and propose the foolish question.

The lady sat down behind a pillar with her head down as she tried to wrap her mind around this whole thing. Time must have slipped away as she heard a voice asking if someone was there. Charm knew the voice…the Sawtooth lady knew she couldn’t hide from the women she lusted after. ”It’s me Panda….” The Sawtooth lady hands placed on either side of the pillar as she pushed her nose out to the side and then her head, resting her head on the side of the column. She looked at the lady as her freshly tattooed arm was hidden in the shadow.

Cause no one's ever made me feel
The way I feel when I'm in your arms.

template by revo. <3

[/html]
[html]

Word Count → :: 497 // rawr

Panda was disappointed that she had not sensed the energy earlier. Maybe it had been surpressed by the atmosphere of the temple. This was the only reasoning she could come up with as she saw the familiar lilac eyes peer from around a pillar. Panda smiled. It was Charm, mate of Aeron, forever a treasure of a woman that Panda had frolicked with once in the past. She'd seen the woman at the meeting last, but Panda did not stick around to speak with anyone that day. She had things she needed to do, and they were urgent. She had no time to deal with the masses and their bullshit that day. Panda's dark chocolate gaze was soft on the woman though, and a smile was still on her maw, even though Panda had hoped that this would be ritual time, she found it better if Panda did not get Charm involved with her witchery (unless Charm wanted to). Panda pulled the hood from her head, and gave the woman a small bow of her head in greeting. Oh, Charm. It is only you. spoke the woman with her friendly smile glued on her maw.

This is a strange place to hang, ya' know? she started to speak as she put her censor down on an altar and she let it burn. She was done with it anyways, and there was nothing harmful with just burning a censor. The monotone woman then walked over to the pillar that the woman was standing behind and her half tail wagged lightly behind her. She was unaware of the woman always thinking about her, or whatever question the calico woman had for her though. Panda had been under the impression that Aeron was much more...possessive than she probably was. Panda didn't want to step on any toes, much less did Panda even realize that the calico woman had a crush on her. She was trying to not think about how much she did like Charm, and want to try to figure something out (and Venom wouldn't mind, if anything he'd just want to join in) between the four of them, but Panda wouldn't want to have to ask about it. No, she honestly didn't. If only because Panda was more interested in one side of the package that she would be getting. So what are you up to? What's on your mind? Panda asked, noticing her aura and it's thoughtful glare. Her old ticker was going all right and her aura felt like it was a mess of thoughts. Panda wanted to know what the woman was thinking so hard about.

Panda took advantage of the seats that the temple still had in it and she took a seat on one of them and turned her head to the calico beauty. Come, Sit, talk to me. she told the woman, patting the seat next to her and smiling at Charm.

<style>
.Panda-sie {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.Panda-sie p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Panda-sie b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;color:#D9627F;}
</style>
image © Sie!

[/html]
[html]

wc:424

Charm wanted to do nothing more than to find some sort of closer to her feelings, granted the two mates had agreed upon making their relationship more open and more accepting of love from another touch. This still sent the Sawtooth female mind into a whirl wind of emotions. She wanted nothing more than to keep Aeron happy and to keep her pleased. However what she felt when she looked at the Corson, was something much different that still brought her blood to a boil in the same means that Aeron did. Charm still was trying to place a label on her feelings.

Brown eyes what were set in stone, focused on something. Suddenly softened, they quickly became the deep brown that made her squirm with a passion. They warmed her stomach. ”I’m sorry Panda!” Charm drew her hands up to her mouth, shamed that maybe; just maybe she shouldn’t have been there. Charm saw the shadows of the tail behind the gorgeous black and white lady. That helped put her mind at an ease about being here. Charm gave a soft whimper and then allowed her own tail to betray her own hidden happiness about seeing the lady in front of her, everything about her was breath taking. ”Oh! Please don’t bow to me, you out rank me. I should bow to you. “ Charm shook her hands, as she lowered her hands onto the stone pillar. Pushing her up self up to stand, looking down at her feet as she came out from the shadows. There was tightness with in her chest knowing that she needed to talk to her, it damn near brought tears to her eyes thinking of just how odd it was going to be for her to speak these things to the lady. ”Oh…uhm…nothing really?!” Charm did not want to trouble with anything, like the golden coyote daemon she was troubled by other issues. She sighed with a soft smile, looking up at the very pretty lady.

Following the lady to the seat’s Charm could not refuse to sit with the lady. ”Panda you always make the best company ever. “ The female brought her hands to her lap as she played with her hands. A deep pain hit her in the chest tighten it up. ”Oh…” She whimpered looking at the female’s feet then back to her own, and then to her hands. ”I love being around you…” She felt a bit better, but still knew that there was more that she needed to tell the lady.

<style type="text/css">
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky b {font-weight:bold; font-family: garamond, serif; font-size:14px; color:#dbc0e7; letter-spacing:1px; }
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.CharmSawtooth_colorsky{margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#240121; background-image:url(http://solacerp.net/Souls/charmsky.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10x; padding: 170px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, arial; font-size:12px; color:#ab818a; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Word Count → :: 711 :: Sorry about not answering your question, I totally didn't see it. Panda is a polygamist, so i'm totally into her and Charm being 'together'. Though, I would expect Panda to get jealous of Aeron from time to time. ;]

Panda waved off the apology. There was little need for it, for the Corson was just doing some spells to make her be recognized along the pack. It was a selfish spell, and maybe the fact that Charm was here to interrupt it was because she was not supposed to do such a spell. She really wanted to do it though, because she was tired of having to show any submission to anyone. The Anzu also told Panda to not bow to her, even as slight as the one she did give to the woman. Panda chuckled lightly. That I do, I just respect you more so than others, Charm. explained the Corson as she continued to smile and wag her tail at the calico woman. Panda noticed the shifting and churning of the aura of the other woman, and the Corson slightly wondered if the woman even realized that her aura was telling the Corson stories in it's own way. Panda could feel the nervousness pulsing from the other woman, and she kept herself quite calm, and in peaceful state, in attempts to calm the other woman. This technique helped mostly with Venom, but Panda figured that she might be able to help Charm with this as well. Even if it was ever so slightly. Panda made herself more comfortable by placing her staff on the other side of her and undoing the belt that held her cloak closed.

The woman denied something being on her mind, and it made Panda cock her head slightly. It was a stupid lie, and Panda saw that, but even when Venom slipped a lie to her, she often caught him, but didn't speak of it. Panda gave her a knowing look though (the same thing would have happened to Venom, which would make him pretty much take back the lie and tell her the truth) and she listened to the other words that the woman had spoken to her as she took the seat next to Panda. Panda's smile returned (dropped when the woman lied to her and she gave the knowing look with a slight frown) as Charm admitted that she was the best company. Why thank you Charm, I enjoy your company as well. Your presence makes me very happy. she told the woman, her wording choice being slightly on the weird side, but it was the only thing she could think of without being over-bearing, or too emotional. Panda then was told that Charm loved being around her. Panda blinked absently for a moment as she looked at the woman and her aura for a moment. A hint of deep red intruded upon the woman's otherwise green aura, and Panda recognized this as passion, a true love, or lust. She cancelled out the lust when she did not find that the red was more towards the pinkish-purple side of the color spectrum.

I love being around you too... she spoke at first, a smile still holding her lips as she leaned forward and her hand went to Charm's chin. She stroked the woman's chin, and then moved to her cheek. She cupped her hand to the wolf's cheek and she continued to smile at her. You know...Sometimes I wish that you and I could be together. I heard some time ago that you took Aeron as your mate though, and I'm not the woman for secret affairs, sadly. admitted the Corson, for she felt as if she could admit this without reprocussions. There was no harm in letting Charm know that she would not overstep any boundries that her and Aeron set up, nor that she was attracted to her in such a way since she sensed that Charm felt the same. She also told the other of the fact that she would not have Charm secretly though because not only was Charm the mate of the Angela, the Corson simply was not one to betray the commitment that another made with their love. She did not believe in breaking a commitment like that, not unless they mutually agreed on there being an openness that allowed others. Then she could intrude without feeling like she was betraying a friend.

<style>
</style>
image © Sie!

[/html]
[html]

Charm Sawtooth,
Word Count :: 585

It might be a mistake
A mistake I'm makin'

But what you're giving I'm happy to be taking.

Charm knew that if she looked at the lady her heart raced more, and she knew that with having such a pressing issue upon her mind. She wasn’t sure if the black and white lady would want to live that lifestyle, she wasn’t sure if Panda was even the type to share, and if she was, was she the type to share with the coyote female that was her mate. There was something about the two toned lady that made Charm’s heart flutter around, and thump in her chest. Oh why wasn’t this as easy as it was for her and Aeron. They had known they loved each other. Aeron and Charm knew that they were meant for each other. THey also understood that love was to be multiplied and not divided. The female fussed with her hands and she gulped, oh how badly she wished she knew how to read people better, much like the sweet and stunning Panda knew how to read aura’s. The female flickered her eyes in a lost of words when it came to what she could say back to Panda when she told her that she respected her more then other members, that threw Charm for a loop, she wasn’t sure what to say.

Oh...only Panda and Aeron knew how to make her feel so loved, and so wanted. She knew that between the two of them they would lift her up to where she was in a better place when she had thought about an act that would make her a much darker souls, then what she already was. She wanted to wrap up into Panda, and show the female how much she really meant to her. ”Yeah after the last time, Aeron asked me if I would be her mate, I owe her my life....and I do love her.” Charm knew it was not a question of being in debt to the golden leader, it was an always love, and always bond that they have had since the days of Dreamer lands. Words that floated out of the black and white lady where like that of angels singing, soft, heartfelt, and full of meaning. ”You mean it? You really mean it?” The calico wolf drew up her hands in happiness as she looked deep into the lady’s eyes.”You would really like us to be something more then friends and pack mate?” Charm was squealing with joy with how much this pleased her.

Pushing forward she kissed the black and white lady. ”Well you see Aeron and I, are allowed to have a lover...We have both agreed upon in...” Yes, Aeron had the devil lady Lillith, a feeling of total dislike came through Charm. She sighed pushing the thought from her head. She was with Panda, and what was one of the best places to be. Charm squirm as close as she could get to the black and white lady as she placed her hand out resting them upon her own lap. ”Panda, will you take me Charm Sawtooth as your lover, I will love you with all of my heart and I promise to keep you happy in all ways that I can.” The Sawtooth lady asked, her heart raced as she waited for the lady to answer her. She was hoping that she was get a yes, but she would learn to deal(maybe in time) if the lady told her no.

Cause no one's ever made me feel
The way I feel when I'm in your arms.

template by revo. <3

[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 747

OOC: halalalalaalaaaa → Table © kiki

The arts that she practiced, these were ones that she had devloped over the years. She was trained, not only by the mid-wife she had for Lillith, but also from Venom, and a few other magickal Luperci that she had met on her way to Nova Scotia. The reason she was able to see auras even ever so slightly (some days she was not able to see other's auras at all) was because she was trained to do so, and therefore she was trained in a way, to read others and their emotions. Charm was being extremely awkward towards the woman, but Panda was just taking it in stride, though she somewhat wanted to know why the woman was being awkward. It made a small inkling of awkwardness plant itself in her gut. It was an awkward anxiousness as to what the woman's comtemplating mind was going on about. For some reason, she got paranoid that this awkwardness was all her fault, and this made her anxiousness slightly grow. She took a deep breath to push it back down into the depths of her gut. She needed not worry about the minds of others, and what they were thinking.

Charm spoke about her mateship with the golden coyote. She nodded her head lightly and looked at the woman's fiddling hands. She had gotten slightly discouraged, for whatever reason right before Charm had asked her if she really meant what she said. Her chocolate eyes raised back to meet the lavender eyes of the woman and she smiled and nodded her head in response. She nodded more when the woman questioned her about being more than just friend and packmates. Charm then kissed her, and Panda accepted it with glee. Her half-tail wagged and her maw let out a content whine to let the woman know that she was happy. The kiss was ended by the calico woman and she explained to Panda that she was allowed to have a side-lover, and this was what this whole thing was about. No, Panda had not known about the golden woman and her daughter, but now that the calico wolf told her that they agreed upon having a lover if they wanted one, it made things much more clear for Panda. The woman was three times the age of her daughter, and Panda didn't know how she felt about Aeron frolicking in bed with Lillith. Her chocolate eyes were on Charm, but her mind had moved elsewhere for the moment, for she was thinking about how inappropriate their new Angela was being by touching a child in such perverted ways. She was simply disgusted by the thought, and it made her pupils dilate to pinpoints in her eyes.

She was looking through Charm for just a moment before the woman squirmed closer and she started to speak to Panda. Vows? Panda's pupils contracted and she looked at Charm as the woman spoke to her. Panda listened to the words of the woman, and her promises. What if Charm could not keep her happy? Sure, Panda did like the woman, and she made her feel things, but Panda was also a jealous lover at times. Venom knew this first hand, for there were many females that were chased off by the woman, even though Venom thought that they were okay. Panda often times wanted to have someone all to herself, without them having another lover. She was vain in this way. She didn't really think that there was anyone who could get someone off like she could. She was a twisted woman, the shaman, and it was hard to understand her completely. Panda didn't know if Charm would understand her completely. Hell, the girl probably didn't even know why she was in the temple in the first place. It definitely was not for the reason that she was participating in now.

I do. Charm Sawtooth, do you wish to take me, Panda Behr, as your lover, in which I will love you for the rest of your days, and I promise to be dependable, respectful, and to keep your best wishes in mind for the rest of my days? asked Panda as she looked back into the eyes of the woman. She had faith that Charm would do her best to keep Panda happy, but she also felt like there might be a rough road ahead of her and Charm.

Ven

<style>
.pv-triad {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:transparent;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/rzOB2.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:Georgia;font-size:12px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;}
.pv-triad .ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;line-height:15px;text-align:center;margin:2px;text-indent:0px;}
.pv-triad .ooc b {font-weight:bold;font-style:normal;}
.pv-triad .divider {border-bottom:1px dashed;}
.pv-triad p {text-indent:20px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.pv-triad b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;color:#422202;}
.pv-triad i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
.pv-triad u {font-style:italic;text-decoration:none;font-variantConfusedmall-caps;border-bottom:1px dotted;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>[/html]