[M]There's a hole that can't be filled...
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html]

[html]

Dated for 8-21

Word Count → 000

He was locked in his room, locked away from eyes, from others. He'd helped Raoth, he'd given his deer hay and grasses and left him in the stable with the horses. It felt no one could make him feel better. Darkness fell over the Knightly man. His sword was away from him, hanging on a hook in his room, still strapped to the belt. The only thing not on the belt was his pouch that had his paraphernalia. A glass pipe of sorts packed tight with his marijuana sat on the side table. A few bottles of whiskey sat along it. For now he had a bottle of wine in his grip, the other hand had what was a joint, but now dwindled to nothing and being pitched across the room with a flick. He took a long swig of his bottle before reaching over and placing it down then grabbing his pipe and matches.

His expression was nothing but grim. The brightly expression that was in his eyes was drained. He was hurting, and he didn't know how to fix it. Aro had never felt pain like this. The woman in Italy had hurt him but that was superficial...this was more. He was going to be a father, and the thought excited him despite the fear and upset of what had caused it. Still, he wanted to be a father, and didn't realized it until then. The only other hope was Adriana, perhaps she was going to have his litter? It would be joyous to have a pup to call his own. Still, he didn't want to track her down, he barely knew the woman...at least with Eclipse he knew her some from the pack dance. That wasn't in his mind though, he almost didn't want to know if they were his. He'd be there, if she needed him....but until those pups were born, he'd have no involvement....but he knew deep down, he couldn't be that cold to Adriana..he needed to talk to her..

That wasn't going to be today, though, and most likely not tomorrow. For now Aro was going to drown his emotions and drink them down. The high was going to relax him. His thumb on the hole, and he lit the herb, inhaled and released the hole. Lungs filled joyously with that sweet smoke.

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.arowolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]
[html]

I've requested her a room, for practical reason I'm going to assume she's already been granted the room. Smile Short...but it'll get longer. Tongue

It had been days since Aro had left for Cercatori D'Arte and days since she had seen him. She was still angry at him, now mostly because he had left things they way they were. The jealousy she had for Eclipse had been eating at her the whole time he was gone. She hated that feeling with a passion. Her attempts to make him stay had been futile and secretly she missed him. The woman wondered if he was home yet, which she assumed he was but he hadn't come to see her and she was beginning to wonder why. Surely he would want to patch things up or tell her about Eclipse and the puppies and how they're doing, right? Gathering a few things in her bag, she left her room and crept down the hall to his bedroom. When she got to the door, she got a little nervous not quite sure how to approach the situation. She was angry at him, but didn't want to be and she was much too prideful to let go of her angers and forgive him.

After thinking it over for a few minutes she raised her hand to knock at the door. It hadn't hit her before, but she smelt a variety of substances in his room. There was whine, whiskey, and of course, weed. It was potent, her nose wrinkled at the overwhelming smell coming from his room. She wasn't worried though, it was Aro after all. Sidra finally knocked on the door saying nothing until he answered.

<style type="text/css">
.moocow-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#fdfcfa; text-shadow:#3e2a4d 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.moocow-fb .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.moocow-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #fdfcfa; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.moocow-fb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.moocow-fb {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#754f92; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/vIJsl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #3e2a4d; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e2a4d; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Oh poor Aro...

Word Count → 000

He took another large swig of the wine, his eyes wonder to the book on the desk...it was the nursery rhymes book he tried to give to Eclipse before she finally gave him the awful news. The bottle was almost glued to his muzzle when he stared over to it. His eyes went away just as the knock came to the door. The bottle left his lips with a growl, and he nearly slammed it down to his desk. He hadn't moved since he left Raoth's side two...was it two days? Not many had bothered him. Either way, the Marino man hadn't spoke since then, nor seen anyone willingly since then. He grumbled then yelled, "...go away! I can't help you, nor wish to talk to anyone!" His voice was groggy and rough sounding. He was satisfied with his words before he took another hit from his pipe. Eyes cast down, brows lowered in the most unpleasant way.

He didn't figure another knock would come, but it did. He finished his hit then swung his legs over the bed's edge, coughing out some of the smoke. His head felt light, and his body quite uncoordinated, he attempted to compensate for the lack of awareness, and he huffed, "I said, go away!" He boomed as he stammered to the door, and swinging it open. His snarled face found Sidra's and he took an unbalanced step back. His mohawk was unkept and tasseled down, almost covering his eyes. His fur ungroomed. He wasn't looking at all like himself, but again, he didn't feel like himself. He stood there dumbfounded and not sure what to do or say. He wanted her to come in, he wanted to hold her and cry, but that would be very unmanly of him. His lips drew back up and he snarled. "Go away.." His words started out strong, almost convincing, but he fell short. He felt in turmoil, and he attempted to slam the door shut to hide his pain, and to look...he didn't know! He was just upset all over.

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.arowolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]
[html]

That was a good post. I feel so bad for him. :c

After her first knock, there was no answer. Instead, she heard Aro's voice yelling, telling her to go away and that he didn't wish to speak with anyone. She immediately noticed that he didn't sound like himself, but instead of becoming worried, she grew angry. There was no reason for him to treat her that way even if they had fought. Was he really going to lock himself away like a child because of one fight? She knocked a second time at a faster more irritated pace. She wasn't gong to leave until he answered the damn door. She had to stand there for a few minutes before the knight yelled out again for her to leave with more meaning to it. A small growl erupted from the female. Aro could at least try try to patch things up with her instead of acting like an asshole. Insistently, Sidra knocked a third time making sure it was loud and clear for the man to hear and she would keep knocking until he answered the door.

The knight finally answered and her eyes met his. She took him in for a moment looking over his untidy form. His breath smelled heavily of marijuana and alcohol and his fur appeared to be beginning to mat in some places, wreaking of the unclean stench, and his usually perfect hair was messy and dirty. As she looked over him, her anger began to subside. Had she caused this? He clearly wasn't himself right now. Aro had a snarl on his face which she didn't find to be a welcoming sign. After a few moments of silence, he snarled at her, telling her to go away face to face but he really didn't seem to mean it. Amethyst eyes narrowed again as she took another look of the man. Sidra figured somehow that something else was going on that didn't have to do with her. There was no way one fight would lead to such chaos. No! I will not go away! The leopard woman stepped forward the moment he tried to shut the door and she pushed it back, forcing herself inside. Why in the world was he acting like this? Sidra came in and shut the door behind her so he couldn't shut her out. Then she walked up to him and looked him straight in the eye. What the hell is going on Aro?! You look like you've been sitting in here for days. Why are you acting like this? Her eyes looked past him and around his room where several empty bottles sat along with his drugs. It was a pigsty. Now she was getting worried. This isn't you Aro. I haven't seen you in days. I assumed you'd come find me when you came back from seeing Eclipse...have you been in here that whole time?

Sidra wasn't really sure what to do in this situation. She wanted to be mad at him for not coming to see her when he got home, to fix things between them. But, there was something that she didn't know about, or so she felt. In a desperate attempt to calm his madness she tried to fix things herself. Look. I didn't mean to act the way I did. Alright? I'm sorry. She tried to sound like she meant it, but it came out hastened and forced.

<style type="text/css">
.moocow-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#fdfcfa; text-shadow:#3e2a4d 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.moocow-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #fdfcfa; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.moocow-fb {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#754f92; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/vIJsl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #3e2a4d; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e2a4d; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">
.arotable b {font-weight:bold; color:#7c5908; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.arotable p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.arotable {width:400px;border:1px solid #7c5908;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... otable.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:285px;background-color:#120102;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:Georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#511b0e;}
</style>

I wanted to paint the picture :3 I hope I did so XD

The Phoenix woman took no shit from the tuxedo man. She stood her ground and then stepped in making it known she wasn't going to leave. His head was so swollen with liquor and wine he couldn't do more than, "I-I had-" He was going to protest but she looked around his room and then began to scold him, and question him. This upset him more and he bristled, though his matted and ruffled fur hid his bristling. "Look! This is my room! I can stay in here for however long I wish.." His eyes widened seeing her start to clean it up, he quickly stumbled toward the desk grabbing the book and stuffing it into a drawer. He then turned around and faced her as she apologized. His ears perked some and his unfocused drugged out drunken stare looked at her.

"Si, It's okay...I shouldn't have left like that...I'm sorry..." He licked his drying lips and grabbed one of his bottles. He hoped to avoid having to tell her, and he brought the wine bottle to his lips and began to empty the rest of it ready to either throw up or pass out...most likely passing out was what would occur soon. Throwing up was embarrassing and luckily he wasn't one to throw up. The numbness of his entire body was a feeling he wished to stay in and the more he reveled the more of a smile began to spread on his face. His attention span was dwindled and he watched her smiling fully now. "...you know, you're so beautiful....and I know I'm a bit of a man whore at times, but you are the only one I love and care about..." He giggled some as he fell back onto his bed, and licked his numbed muzzle, "...I'm glad we're not fighting anymore...I mean...there's nothing to fight about now!" He laughed an almost sickening laugh. With the book out of sight, the reminding sorrow gone, but the sick sensation still in his stomach. He wanted to have pups, and the gruesome image of what his pups must of looked like when they were miscarried. Eclipse painted the image quite well...

Suddenly, Aro grabbed his trash can and bent over in heaves. The image and the alcohol didn't mix with his body. As he finished his vomiting tears began to well up. He wasn't going to be a Father, he was hurting and empty now. That spot for his Fatherly affections and love burned and hurting....the spot was trying to be filled with drugs and alcohol.

[/html]
[html]

Pretty table you got there. Big Grin

To Sidra, now Aro was the one acting childish. He was drunk out of his mind, had been kept up in here for days downing alcohol like it was water, and he hadn't been keeping his appearance. He surely wasn't himself and she was starting to run through every difference scenario to figure out what was wrong with him. He yelled and stated the truth, that this was his room and he could be here for forever if he wanted. But...not like this. It wasn't healthy. Sidra turned to look at him after righting a few bottles and he was rushing to put something away. She glared at him and shrugged it off as nothing. It wasn't any of her business.

Well, at least there fight was over now. But, then that led to a dozen other questions. With how quickly he forgave her, she knew that obviously wasn't what was wrong here. The worry started to sink in even deeper and she wasn't angry anymore. A little upset that he was treating himself this way, but not angry. Now, she just wanted to know what had caused this chaos. Aro reached for another bottle and started to drink...wasn't he drunk enough already? He could barely stand and his words were slurring. She rushed forward and slowly removed the bottle from his mouth, a little of the whine spilled as she did so. It wasn't an angry motion, more of a concerned one. He didn't need to be drinking anymore. His attitude did a complete circle and he started to smile like an idiot as he looked over to her with those eyes. The drunken knight tried to schmooze up to her throwing compliments at her and telling her she was the only one he loved. She believed that and knew he could be a man whore. Hopefully there wasn't any other women she should know about. Sidra sighed and walked over to him. She was going soft, but still wanted to know what was going on with him. Yes yes, I know. She smiled, unable to keep a straight face. ...and you are the the most handsome man I've met. I love you to Aro and I care about you. That was a stupid fight, I just got...nevermind. It's over now. She was too stubborn to admit that she'd been jealous. Oh well, not like Aro would remember this tomorrow. Her smile faded, returning to the subject on hand. Aro was laughing a laugh she hadn't heard before. It was creepy..but she let it slide. Can you please tell me what's going on? I"m worried about you. This isn't like you to sit in your room and drink.

Sidra never got an answer from him because a moment later he was retching into a trashcan. Aro... She was beyond worried now, but kept her calm. It was rather frustrating that he was avoiding the subject. She raised a hand to rub his back, running her fingers through his fur until he was finished. She couldn't be mad at him while he was in this state, whether she knew the reason or not. Sidra bent down to look at his face. You okay now? Then noticed that he was starting to cry. What the hell was going on? Something serious enough to have Aro drinking, smoking, and crying. Regardless of her confusions she continued to comfort him bringing her arms around him and pulling him close. Aro...I don't know what's going on with you but I'm here for you. You don't have to tell me now... Sidra was genuinely worried about her obsidian knight. The man that was always strong in her eyes, was now a sad messy ball of fur because of an unknown reason.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.arotable {width:400px;border:1px solid #7c5908;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... otable.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:285px;background-color:#120102;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:Georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#511b0e;}
</style>

Thankies, I can't remember who made it for Aro Sad It was made like a year ago for him XD

He was doing just the thing he didn't want to do. He was being weak in front of another! She comforted him, her fingers running in his fur and his eyes looked into hers. Defeat ridden and lost. He wanted to tell her, and he would. Tears welled up more and began to trickled down in large droplets before the fur soaked making them just blend into his fur. "...she miscarried....Eclipse gave birth to them two days before I got there...and it was way too early...they didn't make it..." His throat tightened and he turned from her. "...my children are dead...and I wasn't there to see them, I wasn't there to help..." He became angry. His emotions changing on a dime. "I'm a failure!" He moved further from her and stood abruptly and tore into the desk that held the book he hid. His eyes looked down into the drawer. He didn't know why something so simple, so dull could upset him so badly. "..I spent nearly the entire day looking for this book....I had so many choices...but this was the one I chose....it looked perfect. It contained so much..." His jaw muscles clenched. The giant looked up to the top of his desk. The wine bottle was taken, but now the unopened whiskey bottle sat in front of him. He needed to wash the taste of vomit from his mouth.

He reached for it, but thought better of it. Instead he picked the book up swallowing the taste down. "..you can read right?" His eyes looked to hers, his ocean blues looked just glassy now. The vomiting seemed to sober him some, but only enough that he didn't slur as much. On his way back to the bed he grabbed his belt, book in the other hand. Sitting down he handed the book to her, "Open the cover and read whats in there...Eclipse never even looked inside..." While she did that he tried to figure which gourd was his water and which was his polish.

[/html]
[html]

I'm fast tonight! :o

The somber knight finally looked up at her, tears flowing from his eyes. She didn't think she'd ever seen him cry before, but she didn't judge him for it. Tears were inevitable when something went awry and sometimes they couldn't be avoided. Sidra knew that, often doing her best to hide her own salty tears. Her hand raised to cup his cheek as he started to speak, finally revealing the reason behind all the drinking, smoking, and self neglecting. Her face contorted into a worried and saddened gaze on Aro as he told her that Eclipse had miscarried. Somehow it was hard for her to hear too, just because the unborn pups had made Aro so happy. Even when all her jealousies were pinned on the woman and Aro, she still felt bad. It was causing her knight so much pain. Her eyes never left him as he spoke and she moved her hand from his face to his thigh, just so he knew she was still there listening.

He went on about how he couldn't help them. But, what could he have done? Nothing. It was a sad occurrence but things like this happen and there's nothing anyone can do to stop them. She kept quiet as he displayed his anger, leaving the bed and rushing to the drawer where he'd put the book. Her ears pinned back getting emotional seeing him like this. He was a mess and she could understand the pain he was feeling...it was horrible. A pain so deep it seems to eat away at you and cause you so much misery you think you'll never recover. The book must have been the gift he went to Halifax to get for her. As he got the book, he almost went for some more alcohol but stopped himself at the last second. Now, if he had drank Sidra wouldn't have stopped him and drank with him. He needed it now, she understood that. She nodded and spoke, her voice small and sad. Yes, I can. He took the book as he came to sit back down and looked at him trying to wash away some of the sadness in her eyes. She needed to be strong for him.

Her eyes fell to the book almost hesitant to read the contents. But, she pushed back her silly fears and opened the cover to read what Aro had written inside. It was a letter to the pups he wasn't going to have. As she read, she got the lump in her throat that said she wanted to cry too. Cry for Aro and his loss. She held it back and continued to read the sweet words he had written. She choked up at the end, her voice gone for a minute as she looked up at him. She should have at least read this...its beautiful Aro. Sidra took a breath and scooted close to him, pressing herself up against him. She moved to take his hand hoping she could help. You're not a failure. There is nothing you could have done to save those puppies whether you were there or not. It was the truth she only hoped he would believe. Things like this happen...maybe for a reason. I'm not sure. But, you're going to be a father someday. You've got plenty of time to do that. She looked down to the book and the written words and smiled. When you do have pups, they'll get to read this and you're going to make them happy. She didn't quite know who she was talking about when she said that, but secretly she hoped it'd be her. She wasn't ready yet, but one day she would be.

Sidra looked up to him again, the smile still on her face. It was hard to keep it there, but he needed to see the smile and know that this wasn't the end of things. He would move past this. I'm so sorry this happened. I'm here whenever you need me.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
</style>

You tis fast :o and I realized I didn't put up what it said inside. Did you read the thread with Raoth and Aro I take it? That thread has what was written in the book XD

Aro gave a weak smile when she said she could read. That was good, he didn't think he could read it aloud, however, he realized there was italian written inside. "..umm, the Italian says..'I will always love you my puppies' and the other part is Love before my name...just in case ya' couldn't read Italian.." He gave a soft weak smile. She commented on how beautiful it was and how Eclipse should have at least read it. He looked down ears back. "..yeah, I wish she did, but perhaps it was for the best.." He took both gourds off his belt and sniffed the contents finding the one that wasn't water and recorked it. He double checked the water gourd making sure it was indeed water. Once confirmed he drank the contents dry finding just how hydrating water was.

He licked his lips before looking up to her lovely smile, then her hand that rested on her thigh. A soft grin found his features, then he laughed some. His numb tongue bothering him now, "..I can't feel my tongue.." he laughed more. It wasn't what he wanted to say, but it was what came out. He was a mess, and he didn't like it. He never in his life would have let Sidra see him like this, but she pushed her way in. He sniffled back, his tears gone, but then he realized just how numb his nose was. "Argh! My nose is so numb!" He grabbed his nose, then stood going to his mirror. He was horrified at what he saw. "Oh my Fenris!" His eyes found his brush and he began to groom himself. His mohawk couldn't be fixed without his gels. They were right there, but he wasn't going to use them. He just untangled his mane and body. "...Sidra, you shouldn't be here seeing me like this! I look awful!" He nearly whine, but his anger covered it. The anger wasn't directed at her, only to himself.

[/html]
[html]

Actually yeah. I opened up that thread when replying. Haha. :3 Is his tongue and nose numb from the weed or did he accidentally drink polish? X3

Sidra nodded as he explained the Italian part at the end. Just another line to add onto his sweet words for his future children. The Italian was beautiful on paper and spoken. Maybe it was for the best that Eclipse hadn't read it. It might have just caused more pain for the woman. The atmosphere seemed to change after that, Aro started to laugh. It wasn't the creepy laugh from before either which made her smile grow. He complained about his tongue being numb and her brow furrowed. Why was his tongue numb? One of ears flicked back as she laughed with him. He'd probably smoked so much his tongue was going numb. She'd had a similar feeling before when they smoked together, but never numb enough for her to care. Then he complained about his nose being numb. Damn, how much did you smoke?

The man went to his mirror and took a look at his messy self. He immediately started to comb the mats away and brush through his tangled mane. Sidra choked back her laughter at his reaction. He obviously hadn't looked in a mirror in all the days he'd been in his room. She smiled, keeping her laughter to herself. I don't mind, really Aro. I think your messy look is kind of cute. She teased, trying to keep the mood light. She'd never seen him without his mohawk done up with jell and his fur in mats, but she really didn't care. If only he could have seen her when she escaped the traffickers. Her appearance had been similar to him with mats throughout her fur and her long locks starting to turn to dreads. She'd done nothing but drink and sit around. Thankfully, she had Kativa and Xander there to remind her that there was still something to live for and that she looked like a mutt.

The leopard woman came to where Aro was and slipped her arms around his waist letting her head rest on his back. Don't worry about your appearance, I still love you. It wasn't like her to be repeating the three letter phrase but he needed to hear it. She was here for him and wouldn't leave until she knew he was okay. She'd even drink with him if that's what he wanted. But, he could probably use some much needed rest.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
</style>

No, no, he drank too much whiskey and vodka (which were distilled by some canine in Halifax X3) The wine he got in Casa Tongue So the whiskey and vodka are a little stronger than should be..so he became numbed a bit..

He glanced at her, "I smoked a bit...a few joints..a few bowls...it does heighten the affects of the alcohol..but I shouldn't have got myself this numb.." He said as he continued to groom himself. She came up to him and he watched her as she spoke of his fur and how it made him look a bit cute. His tasseled hair still messy looking on his head, but it wasn't tangled looking anymore. He looked from the mirror to you as he regarded her comment. He stopped grooming himself and just looked over his now groomed looking self.

She slipped her arms around him and he put his hands over her forearms, running his hands down the natural lay of her fur. He smiled at her in the mirror before turning himself to face her, his ears perked forward and he grinned wholehearted. "I love you too, Amore" He leaned down and found her lips with his kissing her without much thought other than the fact that he wanted to kiss her. His arms wrapped fully around her and he picked her up some. A light growl came from him as he let her back down gently. The kiss breaking, "..I am sorry to have caused you worry...I shouldn't have drowned myself in alcohol and drugs...they're not a good way to cope. I should have just come to you and spoke to you about it."

His hands moved to her waist and he began to back himself over to the bed and sat down, allowing her to stand. His mind was clearing some, throwing up really cleared him some. His eyes looked up to her, "...we do need to talk, still...we need to talk about what our rules are on this dating thing. I have the feeling we have different thoughts on it...also...I should probably speak to you about something else." He began to open up and come clean. Granted he didn't know how much of this he would remember. Even though things weren't spinning around and his tongue was producing longer sentences, it didn't mean he was thinking clearly. If he was he wouldn't be thinking of bringing up Adriana. His mind was fogged, only focusing vaguely on the things he wished to he could speak to her about...and Adriana was one of them.

[/html]
[html]

out of character here

Sidra shook her head. He really had been drowning himself in potent liquor and drugs. Well, sometimes we need it. She held no prejudices against him though. Sometimes, alcohol and drugs was the best therapy a person could find. He could have came to her though, she was here. Aro finally finished grooming himself. He looked a world better after simply brushing the tangles and mats out of his hair. It put a smile on Sidra's face seeing him slip out of this intoxicated somber state he had been in for the last few days.

The leopard woman took a deep breath as she held his waist. She was more than happy she was able to bring him to his senses and calm his sadness. The loss of life was a dark thing to deal with, but life moves on with or without you. His hands stroked her arms and she planted a kiss on his back before he turned around to look at her. Finally, that smile broke through. A real Aro smile and she gave a small laugh and a wide grin. He was back. The words were repeated back to her and made her heart sore, she really did love him. To hear him say it back was a wonderful thing. His kiss made her tail wag as she returned it, small butterflies forming in her gut as their lips pressed together. The knight picked her up effortlessly, her arms wrapped around his neck as he did so and she smiled through the kiss. Sidra agreed with what he said about him coming to her, but she understood both ways. Its okay Aro. I understand. And you're right about coming to me. We could have at least drank together you know. She said suggestively, still trying to keep a light mood to things. You don't have to apologize. She looked away for a moment, still warming up to the idea of a man coming to her for help and her coming to him. ...next time just remember that I'm here. Or I'll hurt you. She looked back to him, smiling again.

Sidra moved with him as he backed up and sat down on the bed again. She planted a peck on his lips before more words flowed from his maw. A puzzled look formed on her face. She did thing they had things to talk about. She knew just the tip of his man whorish ways, getting a woman pregnant and all. But she didn't know about any other mishaps. Then he mentioned they had something else to talk about and her ears flicked back. What did he mean by that? Well...what are your thoughts on it? She wanted to know before she came out about her jealousy and how she wanted him to be hers and nobody else's. Sidra glanced away before looking back at him...did she want to now what else he had to tell her? Yes. ...and what is the other thing we should be talking about? She had to admit, she was a bit worried to hear what it was. Aro had proved to be an unpredictable man up until now. Who knows what he would be telling her about.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
</style>

ooc murr

Aro merely shook his head, "..no, it's not needed...there are other ways to help the pain go away...alcohol just seems to numb the pain, while this marijuana takes me else where...opens my mind, and calms me..." He looked to a bottle and then dismissed it from him, his cannabis, that was something he wouldn't want to do without. He loved the stuff. It was almost as a part of him as his sword. Sidra was such an understanding woman, when she wanted to be and her words seemed to comfort the black and white giant. "I will apologize, amore, there is a lot of things I need to apologize for...this is just one of them.." The giant admitted while taking her back to the bed. "Oh...with a threat like that, I'll make it a point to remember not to hide myself in my room with various amounts of alcohol..." He teased as he sat before things had become more serious to him.

Immediately the woman began her questions, he could tell she was unsure about this conversation. Aro would have loved to just ignore it and put it on the back burner, but it really wasn't in him to keep things back for awhile. He typically liked to take things on head on. None of this tip-toeing shit. With a deep sigh he decided to go with the worst news, well not as bad as loosing a litter of his offspring, but hell, it did involve offspring. "...well, I have been hiding something from you ever since your reaction about Eclipse. I found this out around the same time, and well...it sort of surprised me, I mean, she was the first woman in heat I had 'relations' with...and I didn't bring it up to you for many reasons..." His ears remained back and he didn't look up to her. He really didn't want to give her an opening to slap him. "..one she lives here in Casa, and two, she sounded quite unsure they were even mine..." His eyes then peered up to see how she felt the moment he said the woman in question was unsure the litter to be was his, "...she is probably going to have the litter anytime actually...probably within the next week if I'm right..." His jaws clenched together wondering if Sidra would rip into him, or walk out. He hoped it would not be the latter. He'd rather her rip into him and knock him about. He'd understand that and welcome that more than her merely walking out.

[/html]
[html]

out of character here

Sidra said nothing to interject his statement about alcohol. It was true. These substances weren't necessary, but simply used to cope and although she liked the drug of Aro's choice, she had a spot saved in her heart for the potent liquid she grew up drinking. He was right again, his actions did deserve an apology in her eyes but she was simply trying to help him and adding on further stress was something she was avoiding. The woman laughed briskly and smiled up at him as they walked together, her backwards and being led by the handsome giant. Or at least don't hide yourself in here alone. You don't have to be alone and I rather enjoy drinking, you know that.

The sudden shift in the atmosphere had Sidra worried. The woman's mind went wild imagining all sorts of scenarios her chivalrous knight may have gotten himself into. Most all of them included a woman. She had hoped Eclipse was the only one she had to worry about but it seemed that might be too good to be true. Her eyes searched his expression before he spoke, trying to anticipate what he would say before he was able to form the words. She couldn't read his mind though and soon he was admitting to another mistake. He'd been hiding it from her for this long? Was she that scary when she got mad? Her head tilted, ears pasting back as he came clean. Aro was slow to get to the point and it irritated her a little bit, her eyes narrowing on him as the snowball slowly got bigger until finally he dropped it on her. Sidra almost burst out and demanded he get to the point but she kept her mouth shut and waited for him to tell her. Those stunning blue eyes remained away from her, blatantly ashamed.

Another woman. He'd done things with another woman? Was that all he was going to tell her? If that was the worst of it then there was no reason for her to get upset. He'd already established that this was before they'd talked about what they meant to each other, that they loved each other. She was a bit angry, but she kept her cool. Though, it was apparent on her expression that she was a little upset. Mostly jealous. Oh the jealousy that burned so deep. It would be the end of her. Those beautiful eyes glanced up at her and she raised her head inhaling deeply, still trying to calm her calm and not start asking a ton of questions about this woman. Then, he dropped the second bit of information on her and she turned away. Her lips curled up slightly and her canine came to bit her maw, nearly piercing the skin. She took another breath and looked back at him. The expression was angry, it was more upset than anything. He'd kept it from her. She'd rather have known about it before so now they could be past it. But, it was now that he told her and she had to deal with it.

Sidra tensed, her tail rising in dominance. There was a woman inside this pack that carried Aro's children. Another woman that he'd slept with, the outcome being life changing. How stupid could he be to sleep with every heated woman he met? Sidra's hackles raised, but she remained collected. It was before right? Before they knew about each other, before they'd gotten more serious. She could deal with that...right? If she was pregnant, then that was something she'd have to find a way to deal with. It bugged her more than anything that the woman was going to have his kids. That meant, he'd probably do the knightly thing and take care of them which meant she would have to cope with sharing Aro. Sidra didn't want to share Aro, he was hers. Another breath was taken before she spoke as calm as she could, her voice trembled just a little. Okay... What was there to say? If it was before we happened, then I can't be angry right? Angry no, but upset...yes. Sidra put her hands on either side of Aro's face and lifted his head to look at her. But, I want you to know what I think of us. I don't like having to share you with other women...I get...jealous. It was a bold thing for her to say, and she glanced away a blush developing under her fur as she spoke the words aloud. I love you Aro and hearing about these other women is upsetting to say the least. Just thought I'd establish that now, before you end up getting some other girl pregnant.

That wasn't so hard right? Sidra moved away from him and sat herself next to him on the bed. She didn't really want to look at him right now and was having a hard time not yelling at him. So, you are going to be a father. Well, one step at a time right? She put on a small smile trying to hide her frustrations and worries for the future.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
</style>

ooc murr

She was so sweet, but that sweetness was gone when Aro revealed the secret he'd kept for nearly two months now. Aro was afraid of the silence more than anything. She remained quiet..but quietly brewing in front of him. His ears perked watching her change from snarl face to meditative breathing then looked at him. His eyes wide and watching her. It was torture waiting for her to speak, but when she finally did relief for sound came over him. She spoke, her words forcibly calm. They were a little shaky, and he could tell if he made one wrong move she'd snap. He remained quiet letting her speak not wanting to send her into a rage. She asked a question and he nodded hoping that his nod would satisfy her, then she grabbed the sides of his face forcing him to watch her, to keep eye contact. He was vulnerable to her, easy prey for the leopard woman. She held him and all he could do was remain still.

His drunken mind playing with him as she spoke. What if she chose to flip out and snap his neck? He told himself she wouldn't, but her words were easily twisted in the dark sectors of his mind I don't like sharing you--snap, dead- now I'll never have to share you Crazy imaginary Sidra...was scary. He had to close his eyes and shake the creepy drunken image. "Si, ' His nickname for her roughly spoke quietly for her ears only, "..I understand...it just isn't easy for me to...commit, I've never had to save myself for one female before...I love you too. I love you dearly. You're the only female I share my emotions with, you're the only one I make love with, not just sex..." He was telling her how it was different for her than the others he slept with, "..you're the only one I've done it more than twice with. The others don't mean anything to me...Eclipse is probably the only exception as I considered her a friend before I ended up...doing that with. Adriana, I couldn't care less about her...I haven't talked to her since she gave me the news..." He hoped what he'd said would have comforted her. Would have eased her mind of thinking he had emotions for these other women.

Yes, he treated them with respect, yes he was chivalrous with them, but that was because he knew it charmed women. Okay, maybe he preyed on women a little, but it was fun, pleasurable..for both, but he didn't force himself onto them. So it wasn't all that bad. Sidra was the only one he could always wake up to and want. He had no interest to have a go at them again. Once, maybe twice and he was bored of them. Sidra was different. It was exciting, and felt new everytime...so far.

[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Word Count → 000

It was slightly amusing how Aro nodded to agree with her, but it didn't do much for her. The words were simply said so she could try and believe them, but believing them was a hard thing to do when she felt so upset. However angry she was, she couldn't do harm to him. She could do nothing to cripple his handsome features, she liked them too much. Sidra also had to remember that Aro was drunk. The truth always seemed to emerge when one was under the influence. It was another problem in her mind. Would he have ever told her if he was sober? Would she have ever found out by his words, or maybe she would have spoken to the woman herself by that time. But, his drunken state was another reminder that she needed to keep her cool and she was reminded of the reason he had drank so much in the first place.

As she sat there, his voice filled the air calm and clear. The nickname was given a small smile, she liked it. She gazed at him from the corner of her eye as he spoke. His words meant a lot to her and she felt the same way. Aro was the only man she'd enjoyed pleasing, making love to, and just being around in general. Hearing him say that she was more special than the other women, children or not, made her feel a bit more comfortable about the things he did. She knew how he could be with women, witnessing it with her own eyes the first time they'd met, but now that he had a love he couldn't be that way...at least not with her. Sidra couldn't help but smile through her upset features. The name, Adriana, was unfamiliar but she detested the woman already. Whoever Aro had relations with, she would place blame on the woman above him if she had the chance. It was really a rare occurrence for her. Generally she sided with females, but for Aro, she would always take his side. Sidra sighed and turned to him, her features a bit more serene now that he'd spoken. Well, now you know how I feel about that. Just try okay? Because I'll be honest, I don't trust very many men and I'd like to be able to trust you. Miss Sidra Pheonix actually being open for once. Aro still didn't know about her past, but he'd seen a glimmer of it, enough to know that she feared men. Okay Charming Asshole?

The fact that Aro hadn't even talked to Adriana since the day she'd shared the news was another comfort to the leopard woman. This means his feelings towards her were null, non-existent and she shouldn't have to worry about her much. Aside from the fact that she was pregnant, Aro had no attachments to the woman. She could equally blame this Adriana for being so careless while in heat. Some women didn't know how to control themselves it seemed. Now, since all this bull shit was out of the way, she just wanted to forget about it and put the subject aside. Sidra pushed herself closer to her obsidian knight and leaned her head on his shoulder taking a breath. Now that she'd told him how she felt about the other women, things should be better. Of course, she knew how hard it was to ignore certain habits from her own personal experience and they would take time to break. But, she was willing to stick around to see how things turned out.

Image courtesy of pavel89l1@deviantART; table by Haley

<style>
.strawberry .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.strawberry p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.strawberry b {color:#eecba8; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.strawberry {background-color:#e462a8; background-image:url(http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt12 ... el89l1.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c90745; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#FFFFFF;}
.strawberry .inner {margin:0px 10px 200px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#3B4E48;}
.strawberry .wordcount {color:#c90745; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #eecba8; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

One last post from ya, then archive?

He had to admit, even if this whole conversation would be all fuzzy in his mind tomorrow, it was a big weight off of him. He felt lighter, happier, and more relaxed now. He smiled warmly, eyes glassy and jovial as they met hers. "I will do everything I can to be faithful to you, if that is what you want, Si. You will be the only woman in my eyes..." What the fuck was I saying!? Aro faithful? Aro tied down!? Who was this drunk Asshole? Making promises of faithfulness to one woman. Even though the words came out with ease his mind was trying to put on the breaks. He was making a full blown commitment to Sidra in that moment. I might as well be mated to her... He thought. No, she should know that was not where this was heading. It would be too fast for him. He was no where near being ready to make such a commitment.

He pushed the negative thoughts out of his head, he told he what he can do, he didn't say he wouldn't make mistakes, he didn't say he will...he basically said he'd try within his willpower...and if anything from his past told her, his willpower was weak. Pulling her into him more he kissed her lips tenderly, then withdrew to putting his head in between her breasts. He snuggled tightly into her, his eyes closing. "I love you.." He whispered softly to himself. His body felt so good holding her. This was satisfying, this felt very good. It was like she was a security blanket, grounding him to this earth. His body began to weigh into her and before he let out a low tired growl pulling her back onto his bed with him. Bringing her body atop of him, but then lining her up, if she allowed it, so her head would be level with his chest as he brought her back onto the bed.

As tempting as it was to just have his way with her, he was more content with cuddling her. It was what he needed more than anything right now. Just to hold someone, and be held back. "...thank you my mysterious beauty...I need this right now.." His low voice whispered to her before kissing her forehead.

<style>
.am-sdb0109 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.am-sdb0109 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.am-sdb0109 b {color:#6c1a46; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.am-sdb0109 {background-color:#e7e0de; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/lTSFF.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.am-sdb0109-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.am-sdb0109 .inner {margin:10px 10px 400px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Kay!

After the tenseness in the atmosphere had taken a huge spike, the energy in the room was finally beginning to even out to a more comfortable level. Although there were still thoughts and questions swirling in the woman's mind, she would rather set them aside and forget about them until a later time.

Sidra wasn't in the best of moods after hearing that bit of information. Then, she remembered yet again why she was here by the stench of alcohol on Aro's breath. The man was in a weakened state of mind and needed her to be here for him. The words brought a smile to her face as she gazed over to him. The simple promise of trying was taken to heart and she would hold this to him. Sidra didn't really know it yet, but the obsidian knight who had stolen her heart was already the only one in her eyes. The space in her heart was already occupied by him and only him. The woman gave into him as he brought her lips to his, the warmth was satisfying and welcomed even if she was still a bit upset. She couldn't be angry with him for very long however stubborn she may be. There was something about that smile she couldn't resist and that spark in his eye. A hand came to the side of his face as he lay his head on her chest, her own head coming to nuzzle him affectionately. Those words made her smile grow wider. He was her charming asshole, handsome knight, and the one she loved more than anything. Words weren't needed to confirm her love in this situation. Instead, she remained there with him laying on her chest, her hand moving to his mane so her fingers could run through his hair.

She could feel him start to fall asleep on her as he became heavier and heavier. The night has proven to be mentally exhausting and she was getting sleepy as well, her eyes becoming heavy as she rested her head on him. It was a relief when he moved onto the bed sweeping her with him easily. She didn't resist and soon was laying on top of him, her head finding the center of his chest. Her legs adjusted so that she was comfortable and once she found the proper position her eyes began to flutter shut and open again the as warmth of sleep inviting her to rest. This was so nice. As she lay there, she could hear his heart pounding loudly through the muscle and fur. Her eyes finally shut and she began to count the beats a smile tattooed on her lips. They hadn't ever done this before, simply lay here and enjoy the other's company...not without doing a certain something first. But, she loved this and could get used to it. Sleep almost caught hold of her and Aro's voice sounded as a final confirmation that she had helped him through this tonight. She gave a tired laugh before glancing up at him from under heavy eyelids. I love you too. It didn't really fit what he had said because she wasn't in a full state of consciousness anymore, but it would do.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]