J-I'm home from the holidays
[html]

Sorry it is so short. This thread doesn't have to be long, I just want him to get an idea of what is going on.

Itzal took in a deep breath and the scent of Anathema surrounded him. He remembered the scent well. Though something about the scent seemed different. But he didn't really focus on that much. Instead he put his muzzle up to the sky and howled for the pack leader. Itzal didn't need to be accepted really, he was already family. He had the scar across his palm to prove it. But still, he needed to let leadership know that he was home. So he howled to let his family know he was home. He didn't know how he could have doubted coming back here. It was where he fit in. And it was where Axelle was.

Itzal leaned against a tree just inside the pack's borders as he waited for Naniko or Alaki. He wasn't aware of the changes that had just so recently happened. That was what had been different in the scent. The leader's old scents were gone but he didn't realize that was it yet. So he leaned against the tree, expecting one of those two to arrive to welcome him home.

<style>
.spiderit {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; background-image:url(http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/6/86912222.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 150px 0px; border-bottom:0px solid #000000;width:400px;}
.spiderit .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; }
.spiderit .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.spiderit .oc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.spiderit p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.spiderit b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.infinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/template2.jpg'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:480px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.infinTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.infinSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#c40602; margin:3px 100px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.infinInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:3px 100px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.infinInput {height:340px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%;}
.infinInput b {color:#C40602; }
.infinInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.infinInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.infinInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.infinSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 220px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#808080;}
p.infin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron
I'm alive
Take a look into my eyes
This time I'ma take you for a ride
I'm invincible tonight!
WC :: OOC ::

Aeron was ever so busy with trying to fix the dis organized crow system. Today was one of those days where most of the crows were giving off random alerts and stirring up the none trained ones. She would have to really get going on this Anathema could not have a the crows being annoying. She knew most would have to be trained a bit under her and lillith just so they had a who's in charge but for now she relied on Shou and her three cats.

Aeron over heard the call. She looked at her horse and hopped on his back. she wasn't far but she wasn't all that awake either. She had been sleeping in trees and doing what she could to keep going. She had to get things sorted out before she could promote any one to help her. She slowled the large black stallion and looked at the midnight male. Well Itzal its good to see you. She spoke as she yawned a bit sliding off elzar. You home? or just popping in to visit? She asked holding herself tall and proud.

Believe me
You've never met another one like me
Bet you've never seen the things that I've seen

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]
[html]

rawrarar

Itzal pushed himself off of the tree as he saw the black stallion approach with its rider. Only the rider wasn't Alaki or Naniko. It was...he searched his head for the female's name. She had been high up in the pack and he had seen her around more than once at Anathema. Aeron, he thought with a nod, that was it. He smiled as she seemed to have no trouble recalling his name. "Hello Aeron. And I'm home." He said, smiling as he said the last two words. Then he looked the female over again and raised an eyebrow, "Are you okay Aeron? You look tired? And, even though I don't mind, why did you answer my call instead of one of the leaders?" He asked, before switching his glance to the beautiful horse she was riding.

Itzal wasn't one for riding that much, preferring to run on his own four legs if he wanted to cover a lot of distance. But he had seen many luperci lately taking to the habit of horse back riding. He wondered if it was just the convenience of being able to travel fast without much effort or if people just found horse back riding more enjoyable. He didn't think he would ever understand. Though maybe the day would come when Itzal to found himself a horse. Though he doubted that very much.

<style>
.spiderit {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; background-image:url(http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/6/86912222.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 150px 0px; border-bottom:0px solid #000000;width:400px;}
.spiderit .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; }
.spiderit .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.spiderit b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>

[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.infinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/template2.jpg'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:480px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.infinTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.infinSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#c40602; margin:3px 100px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.infinInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:3px 100px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.infinInput {height:340px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%;}
.infinInput b {color:#C40602; }
.infinInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.infinInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.infinInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.infinSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 220px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#808080;}
p.infin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron
I'm alive
Take a look into my eyes
This time I'ma take you for a ride
I'm invincible tonight!
WC :: OOC ::

Aeron looked at him and smiled. I'm a bit tired I've been working double time She spoke golden eyes looked at Itzal with all the awake she could muster. She looked away for a moment as she tried to formulate her thoughts. She had to admit that being the only one out of a the three left was sad and tiring.

Looking back to him she took a deep breath. You left and I was promoted to the third leader position. So well Naturally I can accept new or old members into the pack. She spoke as she shifted her weight and leaned on the large horse that she loved so much. Both Naniko and Alaki have left. I am your Angela She looked at him her eyes hard and watching him.

Believe me
You've never met another one like me
Bet you've never seen the things that I've seen

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]
[html]

Itzal is stubborn and forced himself to make the trip with an injured leg that got an arrow through it. He is such a Dumba** XD

Itzal gave Aeron another worried glance then nodded, letting the subject drop. He didn't feel like it was necessary to tell her to give herself a break she probably would if she could. Itzal's leg was hurting and he felt the intense need to sit down and take weight off of it. But he wouldn't because then she female and her horse would tower over him. Itzal didn't like having to look up at people so he stayed standing. Of course, he thought with a frown as he looked down at his leg, it is kind of my own fault for pushing myself so early. And the detours to get my fur and katana didn't help. Itzal had his katana strapped across his back and a wolf's fur was over his shoulder. He had stopped to get both on his way here, having stashed them. The katana he had stashed before he left Anathema last time. The fur he had stashed when he returned to Nova Scotia. He touched the fur and a cruel grin came over his face. His poor uncle was nothing more than a trophy now. Itzal liked that thought. But either way, those journeys plus his journey to Anathema's borders left his leg feeling raw and weak. His bandages he fresh blood on them.

Itzal was pulled out of his thoughts when Aeron took a deep breath. He could sense she was about to say something important and he listened, his inner ramblings, and his leg, momentarily forgotten. Itzal hadn't realized that Aeron was so high up that she third. But he could sense a 'but' coming after she finished explaining why she could come to accept him. So he waited patiently, sensing that what she was about to say stressful for her, both mentally and physically. Just from the way she shifted her weight and leaned on the horse for support. Itzal was trying to guess what it was she was going to say. What she finally told him caught him completely off guard. Not that it showed. He knew better than to let his emotions show when someone was watching you to see how you reacted. So Itzal instead composed his thoughts. Finally he looked up at the new Angela and gave her a sad smile, "It is a sad thing for the back, losing two leaders that we loves very much. But the fact that are leader now," he said putting emphasis on the words, "Is pushing herself so hard to do her job, tells me that we have a new leader who we will come to love just as much, if not more. And she seems to me to be more than qualified at the job." Itzal said. And he meant it, for what little he knew. Itzal wasn't one to tell people what they wanted to hear, unless he felt like he could manipulate them or use them. And Itzal had no intention of using his family, and Aeron was his family and his blood. So he wouldn't lie to her. If he thought she appeared to be unsuited for the job, he would tell her, and live with the consequences. But he did think she could do the job of the Angela.

<style>
</style>

[/html]