I can't do this anymore
[html]

Permission to NPC Ookami...

Word Count → 000

Adonia feared this moment and tried to put it off but she couldn't do that to herself anymore. She came up to their temporary den. Ookami was healing well, playing with his guitar and thinking about his last visit with Jace, and getting all the updates from her. He had been gone for awhile, but not too long. It was a bit of a travel to see his friend but it was good to see her and her pups. Even excited to think of her new up and coming litter. More importantly he was happy to be able to be with his Adonia again.

She came into the den and looked over to Ookami, a mild smile on her muzzle. He was so handsome, and so sweet. However, she knew that this wasn't going to work for her. She needed more, and Ookami just couldn't give her that. Her ears went back and she licked her lips nervously as she bowed her head. Her hand came up to the sides of the wall, biting onto her bottom lip.

Ookami put his guitar down and he stood, "Hey, Adonia..." He came to her, but noticed something was up.

She gave him a weak smile and met him halfway their arms finding one another. It was a sweet and soft embrace. Ookami went to kiss her and she moved away some, causing him confusion. "What's wrong?" It was hard to refuse the kiss, but it wouldn't make what she had to do, any easier. "Ookami...I.." Her heart ached and she didn't want to do this, but she knew that she couldn't live a lie. She couldn't force herself to love him the way she used to. Perhaps this was a mistake, but she would find out in time.

Ookami patiently waited for her to speak, his gut wenched as he thought of what she could possibly be wanting to say. Whatever it was, it wasn't good judging by her expression and body language. Adonia's eyes began to tear up, her throat tightened and she said it. "...Ookami, I don't want to force myself to be at your side when the pain of what's gone on between us has wounded my feelings for you....I can't do this...I want to separate..." Finally, she spat it out, and her ears pinned back. Her hold on him released and she looked wounded. Her eyes refusing to look into his knowing the pain that would surely be there.

Ookami was hurt, but he understood deep down...he'd wronged her, and this was the consequence of his actions. Even though he understood, it didn't numb the pain of it. He was torn up, and he too lost his grip. He said nothing to her. He loved her...

Adonia turned away and walked out, the pain in her heart more than she'd thought it would be, but she refused to look at him, her imagination going wild on how pained he must be right now. She heard nothing from him and it made her choke, tears came down, and she ran out of there.

<style>
.adonwolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/oqJGL.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#7c93ba; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:400px 0px 5px 0px; color:#3a4557; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.adonwolf b {color:#fff; text-shadow:#3a4557 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.adonwolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.adonwolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.adonwolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #fff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]