[M] The Mind of Brutes
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html]

[html]

Lookeh this shiney! Shiney new table :3 Dated for 8-24

Aro was still broken up by the lost of his puppies. Still there was hope in Adriana, he'd just need to find her and talk with her about it. Well...he'll just see how she was doing, and see if he could help in anyway. Sidra had managed to make him feel better the other day, he needed to find her and see she what she was up to. Maybe he'd give her a good thanks for still sticking by his side. He still didn't quite understand why she put up with his ass. After all, he had two women pregnant..one now, and she didn't even know of Adriana. He needed to break the news to her, but the timing was never right. At least with Eclipse, the timing was fine..he was mulling it over in his head and she stumbled upon him. Now, it was just there, and he didn't think too much on it. Hell he never even spoke to the woman other than when they watched the flowers bloom, then spoke their names and then out right fucked. Really, Adriana was the first woman he got pregnant, but she was the last to come to him.

He let out a long exhale of his sweet bliss. He needed to calm his mind, and just enjoy the high. He knew he'd need to quite all this smoking and drinking, for now it was just something to help him cope. The drinking he could easily do without once he was better. The drinking was really Sidra's device...smoking was all Aro Marino, or so he thought.

Despite his raging drama filled life on his mind, Aro was in a much better mood than what he was just yesterday...and the day before that..and--well, let's just say three days ago. 70% of that was Sidra, and he'd definitely realized he needed to find that beautiful woman of his and swinging her about, love on her, and perhaps have some of that pure adulterated fun! Yeah! That was a grand idea! Turning on his heels Aro began to let his long thick muscular legs carry him in search for that unique scent that was Sidra.

<style>
.am-sdb0109 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.am-sdb0109 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.am-sdb0109 b {color:#6c1a46; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.am-sdb0109 {background-color:#e7e0de; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/lTSFF.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.am-sdb0109-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.am-sdb0109 .inner {margin:10px 10px 400px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

<3!

Word Count →334

There were so many parts to the lands, and so many walls, some let the members in, while some walls seem to be built to keep something out. Harm? Drama? The green eyed female found these lands so much different from that of the home lands she had been living in with in Halifax. It was just her house and the door, a door that was always open for those who had a heart that was kind and caring, while it was shut for those that wanted to be critical of her life styles and her personal choices. So what if she loved to party, and so what if her idea of a good time, was sitting in her house, windows open enjoy the fresh air that the Mother had graced them with. Along, with her favorite purple water bong in her red and cream hands, while she took a few hits here and there. To the oldest Knight Lady that was all it took for a great day.

Her father had been very clear on his feelings about the drugs. She would obey while doing everything she needed to do since she was a new member. There was a scent that hit her, the sweet aroma of that pretty little plant, oh ho how blissful! The female felt like she was flying as her feet took her to that smell; she could feel her mouth starting to water. It had been a few days since she had a chance to stop and return to Halifax to smoke a joint. She wanted to get to know these lands like the lands around her little house. She would then have to figure out where in the world Aro was and beg him into teaching her how to spar, just so she could tell her father that she had learned how to spar. The female floated to what was a very grown version of her pint size play mate. ”Whooooa!” She gasped at the hulking brother.

Image courtesy of sugary-stock@deviantART

<style>
.dandyfield .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.dandyfield p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.dandyfield b {color:#5f664b; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.dandyfield {background-color:#e6e1db; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/232Tz.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#969a86; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#FFFFFF;}
.dandyfield .inner {margin:0px 10px 235px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#5f664b;}
.dandyfield .wordcount {color:#5f664b; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5f664b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">
.arogreen b {font-weight:bold; color:#40492c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.arogreen p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.arogreen {width:400px;border:1px solid #2a520e;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... ow/aro.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:235px;background-color:#8fa45f;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#2a520e;}
</style>

ooc murr

His swift search for Sidra was halted when a red and cream woman came flying outta no where right into the burly Marino. She was small and dainty like his mother, in fact, like her mother and his. He went back a few steps as he grabbed her shoulders, joint hanging loosely out the side of his mouth. He took a nice inhale of it as he moved her at arms length and held her there calmly looking her over. "Mmm.." He took the joint from his mouth and exhaled. He was completely collected as he let a smooth grin take over his muzzle and his eye ocean eyes look into her own colored gems with joy and delight. "...so the infamous Sophia came to join her other side of the family, huh?" His deep baritone voice smoothed out from him. "..too bad you didn't come back a year earlier, ya could have been with mom before she left. Don't worry, sis, I made sure she settled in Italy for awhile. Nearly a year to be exact... " He let out a hardy laugh then forced her in for a hug, putting his joint back into his mouth.

His hug was akin to that of a big bear hug, squeezing her until she begged for mercy then releasing her once she did so. Laughing hardy once again. Now this was the cheer he needed, seeing his litter mate. "Oh I have missed you!" He yelled before forcing her again into a hug. He didn't want to let her go!

[/html]
[html]

wc:319

There it was! That wonderful thing that she couldn’t lose track of the scent, she looked at her brother and then to the joint, jumping up the red Knight female took the joint out of his mouth and giving him a playful push with her hip. Taking a hit off of the joint, the female held it in. Allowing the wonderful intoxicating flavors to run though her body and to get into the blood stream the female felt the chemical warfare being waged in her body and boy oh boy did she ever miss it. She sighed as she took the joint and tossed it down, and stomped it out, and then kicked some dirty over it. ”Jesus Christ Aro! Dad told me no toking it up in the pack lands! He said that applied to you too!” She looked down at where she had covered up the join. Oh what she wouldn’t do to smoke it up right now.

”Dude, I would have loved to see her! You could have found me butthead! Halifax it’s in Alaska you know!” She playfully punched her brother. She wouldn’t dream of hurting him, but maybe knocking some sense into him would be great. Kicking and squirming when he picked her up and hugged her, she acted like she was in a dramatic amount of pain. She chuckled as she feels into her bulky brother as she looked up from his side. ”Ya know…I have a great idea! My little apartment in Halifax isn’t that far…While we are there we can smoke and catch up, and maybe you can teach me to fight some, since Daddy-O wants me to learn?” She looked up to her brother (psychically) She didn’t want him catching heat for disobey their father’s rules. So Sophia knew by taking a hit off the joint he alone wouldn’t catch slack and at least they could be in trouble together.

<style>
.skheart-sdb0109 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.skheart-sdb0109 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.skheart-sdb0109 b {color:#ff1c64; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#ffffff 2px 2px 2px; }
.skheart-sdb0109 {background-color:#ff8295; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nfwjd.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.skheart-sdb0109-border {width:504px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.skheart-sdb0109 .inner {margin:20px 10px 310px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">
.arogreen b {font-weight:bold; color:#40492c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.arogreen p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.arogreen {width:400px;border:1px solid #2a520e;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... ow/aro.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:235px;background-color:#8fa45f;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#2a520e;}
</style>

ooc murr

Aro smiled a little as his sister snatched his weed and began to puff it herself. Well, wasn't this---oh hell no! He lunged to try and catch it as she flicked it to the ground then stomped on it. His mouth was gaped open, wide eyes looked down to his precious mix. He looked back to her as she scolded him. "Are you fucking kidding me? Where the hell is he? Not here I can tell you that, and we're not near the fort for that matter, thank you very much!" He stood upright chest puffing out as his arms folded down to his much smaller litter mate. "You just destroyed one of the best mixes of cannabis you can find sister..." His eyes narrowed to see what she had to say to that.

He became much more serious when she spoke of mom, despite the playful punch and her sarcasm "...well, so much was going on, I was just trying to figure out what was happening between them. There wasn't much time to snag you the moment I found out mom was leaving. You know how she is! Least, I hope you remember..." One brow lift up gauging her before continuing. "At any rate, too bad you couldn't see Italy..quite a whole new world, really..." He grinned, "..the canines there are so much more sophisticated and tend to wear much more clothing. I was almost considered a feral wolf in their eyes. They lived like humans, and even tended to act like humans. They were emotional and passionate about things. Much more than we here in Canada." He gave her a brief introduction to the homeland. He almost wished he could take her there.

His ears went on full alert hearing her idea. He laughed, "Well, I can teach you, but I won't teach you while high...but sure we can go there, maybe smoke some of my special blend you seem to carelessly throw to the ground and smash...you know, I could have just simply put it out and put it away? I do have a baggy and pouch just for that..." His arms remained folded over his chest. "...what exactly are you wanting to learn? Defense hand to hand, sword, or arrow?"

[/html]
[html]

wc:546

The female could deal with the brother’s whining about what she did the to roach. Granted like he said, she could have snuffed it out and returned it to him, however making sure that either one of them where caught with it was her main game plan. She needed to keep her-self out of trouble as well as making sure that he is out of trouble. The lady didn’t know that her brother had been sleeping around and making him-self open for just about anyone to sleep with. She was a party child that believed in free love, and that the answer to all war and fighting was just to give love and it would be returned back to you. However, Sophia Knight was not about to actually allow her body to be the subject of free love. It5 was one thing to offer up hugs and hold hands, but she was waiting on her knight and shining amour to pick her up on his white horse and carry her away to his castle (or pack…which ever) The lady had her standers, and well she hadn’t been looking too awfully hard either, she had just been enjoying life day by day.

”Oh Aro...Lighten up. The Gods gave you the weed, and they can take it away. Beside I don’t want my ass chewed out if Dad finds us smoking in the pack lands. “ She rocked back onto her feet laying her feet down to where the hock of her legs where flat against the ground. The lady looked up to her brother with her green eyes full of mystery. She had not spent n early as much time around her mother as she would have liked, however that was her choice and she could not hold that against anyone other than her-self. ”Well…I remember she was WAYYYY shorter then Dad, I can remember her voice. It was so soft, and I loved hearing her talk. Her accent made me giggle…still dose. Mostly I remember her being very…well….set in her ways. “ The child was trying to find a nice way to say that the two’s mother was strong willed and would say how she felt, and what she believed in.

She played with her long brownish red hair, as she twilled a strand around and around, within her hands. ”Well…I don’t want a sword…That is something that for the Knight males…I am clearly not a boy. I was thinking…a staff…A long staff! Yes! One taller than me, I can use it for protecting the pack, and for walk. However, I would love to learn hand to hand…maybe whip your butt in it one day.” She tried to bring back the playfulness in her brother. So what she tossed something that he believes was the best stuff in the world. There was more, and tonight…tonight they were going party and make up for the lost time that they had between them. ”It’s right out-side of the pack borders, you’ll be welcomed to use it anytime you’d like. “ She spoke as she went to walking. She turned around and looked up at him. Giggling as she threw her-self at him. ”Loooove you Aro!” She laid her weight (which really wasn’t that much) Looking up at him.

<style>
.skheart-sdb0109 b {color:#ff1c64; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#ffffff 2px 2px 2px; }
.skheart-sdb0109 {background-color:#ff8295; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nfwjd.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #ffffff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.skheart-sdb0109 .inner {margin:20px 10px 310px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Out of character

Word Count → 000

His sister had no remorse for taking his herbal smoke from him and his ears went back in frustration at her response to such a thing. "God? God!? I see no god before me, I see a sister who took it upon herself to steal my possession and ruin it. Don't blame god. Yes, he granted me the gift of growing the substance you took liberty of stealing, but he didn't take away my joint...so don't bring god into your battle sister." His deep voiced boomed at her, a slight under tone of a growl in his words. His lips fought not to twitch upward.

He hadn't seen the sibling in over a year, and within a matter of two minutes he was angry and bickering with her over just about every subject from weed to mom. His arms folded angrily over his chest as she went on about their mother. His eyes narrowed listening to her, "...yes she's very set in her ways. Her voice was very soft, even in italian it is beautiful to listen to. I should know, I was with her but less than six months ago before I got back here..." He tempted fate as he reached into his pouch and pulled out one of his many joints he held, and turned away from her and out of reach as he lit it. He needed to keep himself mellow. He puffed long and hard onto his loving herb before responding to her, a light chuckle coming from him as now he was mellowed again the moment the smoke filled in his lungs and absorbed into his bloodstream.

His ears swiveled to catch her tone and syllables. He turned some taking the joint from his mouth with hand furthest from her as he exhaled, purposefully into her face. "Ah, little sister, you couldn't beat me...but it's a nice fantasy..maybe goal...and you a say a long staff? I've never been a fan of long staffs...but if that's how you want it. I just fine staffs too easy to disarm..and too slow.."[/B ] He took another protective hit on his joint, deep and nearly taking it down to half done when he did. Then exhaled this time out of her face.

He laughed again, he was now becoming all buzzed of his joint again, [B]"Oh, I have been smoking in these borders for a matter of months now, if I was to get caught it would happen by now. Don't you dare come lecturing me! What are you the weed police!?" He scoffed taking another deliberately long hit in her face then exhaling, his joint going protectively behind him as large brutish grin came to his charming face. "I'll use your party house, but that ain't stopping me from smoking where I please.." He gave a brutish laugh then leaned back at a safer distance.

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.arowolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC:300+

Granted she had taken the joint away from her brother and yes she had put it out by stomping it out. Never the less, he was right that the Gods had given him the knowledge and the skills how to grow the vegetation that they both loved to smoke so much. Seeing him crossed at her over such a small thing did not sit will her, frankly it rubbed her the wrong way and bad. She would not be like him; she would not resort to ill spoke words or unspoken words either. She shook her head as she rolled her eyes. The male was trying everything to make sure that she knew that she messed up taking his joint away from him, in the process of lighting up another one she snorted with a bit of a giggle. He was definitely a Knight, letting her know that he was not going to obey any special rule or unspoken laws put down until something was done and said to him. She would allow him, she had tried to save his but once and he was refusing it. ”Well God helps those who help them-self first.” The female trusted out a hip, as she slammed a fist into her hip, her other hand balled up with on finger out shaking it at the male, as he blew into her face. She sniffed the air as she rolled to her toes, wishing that she would have saved the joint, only rolling out the amber. As she gave a tug upon his arm she looked back up at him Quit you’re yakking and follow! We have a lot of time to catch up with!” The female asked in an indirect way. As she dug in her heels and pulling on her brother's arm that was closest to her.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Out of character

Word Count → 000

Aro gave his sister his signature charmer's grin. '..yes, I agree little sister, I help myself...quite well too.." He took a deep drag, the drug filling his body with all good fuzzy feelings. She had quite the cutest attitude. If she wasn't family he'd have had fun flirting with her...she was fun. But he pushed those feelings immediately out of his mind. That was too twisted to think about. She demanded he stopped yakking then pulled him along. Where the hell was she taking him? He didn't know all he knew was he was calming now that he had a blunt in his mouth...

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.arowolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]
[html]

Let me know if you want another thread around her house, or a training thread. WC:000+

The red and cream lady did not know that her brother the one that she had lost so much time with was a lady’s man, well she could smell the different female on his pelt but what he did in his spare time was his own issue, unless it was the topic of drugs, then it was her father’s law that she must obey and she would push anyone around her to obey also. It was only fair, the black male was the lord of the lands, and the members were just here to serve, protect and help the black male in anyway possible. The lady giggle as her brother finally gave in, as she tugged him towards the borders. It didn’t matter if he was already stoned or not, all he had to do was enjoy himself and be willing to party it up, with his sister. ”Now for my rules brother. Waste not, want not. Also leave your drama at the door. We don’t want it in here. Other than that...” She giggled as she gave him a tug before crossing the border lines, leading her brother into Halifax, where her little house was at.

<style>
</style>[/html]