[p] I'll take your agony away
Sebastian felt a little more like himself with each passing day. Perhaps all he needed was a few sleepless nights and a bit of dancing. Good thing Halifax had both of these in wonderful abundance. Casa di Cavalieri lacked the constant stimulation his vibrant mind required to stay functioning. It was a lovely place, to be sure, but it didn't have enough change for him.

Halifax was constantly changing. That interested him. It had interesting people, which was even better.

One of the most interesting people he had met in Halifax was a certain Bartholomew Cubbins. His unique fur, laid-back attitude, vivid tattoos, form-fitting clothes and fine body. And his willingness to have hot, rough sex with the Italian, of course. That was a lovely bonus for all involved. It was Sebastian's goal to meet someone just as interesting as Bart today. Someone just as interesting, but different. Of course, he certainly wouldn't say no if he met Bart again.

Sebastian sauntered down the middle of the street, delicately stepping around the vines and creepers that had overtaken the middle of the street. He had left his bow and arrows at home, choosing to only carry his daggers at his hips. He still had his satchel, of course, filled with his usual supplies. He had spent the past day with a pair of very helpful women with vividly dyed fur and sported a new spiked collar around his neck. Practically indecent, he knew, but who the hell cared?
[html]<style>#sieLoc td {vertical-align:top; text-align:center; padding:3px; font-size:11px; }
#sieLoc td.header { font-size:15px; }
#sieLoc #location{background-image:url('http://www.soulsrpg.com/images/BSMapPixels_subterr.jpg'); width:100px;height:100px;border:1px solid #000000;background-position:50% 54% ;}
#sieLoc #pushpin{position:relative;left:45px;top:45px;}</style>
Setting Location Form NPCs

Date: ~24 August (Backdated)

Weather: Cooling down from a hot day.

Time: Dusk
Optime
Vox Populi
[/html]
[html]

Sorry for the wait. I'm such a horrible person sometimes. I'm sorry. Note to self: This is set before Amy attacks Mars, but AFTER the meeting in CdM, and AFTER the thread with Vigi and Mars. I have to be vague about the thread with Vig because it isn't finished. It makes it hard to say what mood he should be in, but hopefully it's a better one than he was in the other threads.

Mars had taken Vox and left the packlands by himself today. It took some coaxing for his family to not follow along, but he needed them to stay and tell the pack where he had gone, just in case the pack needed him for anything (this was a fat chance, but he used that excuse so he could go out by himself) and even though Amon and Paz both gave him big puppy eyes, he still rejected their plights. Mars needed the time alone, because if he didn't have it, then he might just...go more insane. This wasn't true, in fact, the real reason he went out alone was so he could do some shopping for his family without them knowing what he picked out for them. Mars owed Paz and Amon new clothes, as well as some dresses and stuff for Svetlana when she grew older and was able to shift. He wanted to get back into his sewing, so he could have something to do for the pack, rather than sit around and just play music. He needed more materials to do that.

So he was lazily riding his faithful steed, all morning, and well into the afternoon. Since the pack was not all that far from Halifax, he decided to head that way, and he took his time, because he was in no rush. His family knew where he went and if they worried about him then they could always take Senorita and come and try and find him. Otherwise they would get over themselves. He and Vox moved into Halifax hours later, and their movements were echoed by the lone streets of Halifax. Sure, there was life here and there in the fallen city, but the section of town that Vox and Mars wandered into seemed to be deserted. Mars did not mind the isolation. It gave him time to think about all that had happened over the last few days. It made him think about his loyalty to his pack, and to his King, as well as to his family. It made him wonder what was in store for him really. Would things get better for him, or would they continue to become shit like they always seem to do once it seemed as if it would get better.

Vox suddenly stopped in the middle of the street, and Mars was thinking so hard that he didn't realize that the stallion stopped until minutes later. He blinked cluelessly and then shook his head, and he then clicked his tongue and nudged the stallion's side. Vox took a few steps forward and then stopped again. It wasn't until Vox stopped again that he realized that there was another soul out and about. It was a fox-pelted male, quite handsome if Mars was into men, (Little did he know that Bart and this same man had sex) but definitely not Mars' type anyways. If he did have a type of man. Truth was, he didn't. He never found himself attracted to another man, unless he was Bartholomew of course. Mars felt compelled to speak to the male none the less though, and the Californian looked down at the short, foxy male. Hello there. If you don't mind me asking, have you seen any abandoned clothes shops around? Or perhaps just some places that have some fabrics that are still good? asked the male, not even close to having the same accent as Bartholomew, nor the same mannerisms.

<style>
.marsbart-b01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.marsbart-b01 p {padding:0px 35px 5px 35px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.marsbart-b01 b {color:#fff; text-shadow:1px 1px 2px #000;}
.marsbart-b01 {background-color:#1385DC; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/oMm9z.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 110px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:13px; color:#103E5B; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.marsbart-b01-border {width:477px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.marsbart-b01 .separator{width:322px; border-bottom:1px dashed #103E5B; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]
Psh, you're fine <3

Sebastian had just picked his way over a sizeable root that had split the road open when the familiar clip-clop of hooves disturbed his ruminations. Horse. Lovely. Why were so many people so infatuated with the damn things? The Italian frowned and ducked behind a rather large oak, peering around the side in an attempt at sneakiness. Truthfully, his stealth left much to be desired, but it got the job done.

Aha. Well, wasn't this interesting? It was none other than Mister Bartholomew Cubbins. Not wearing his skirt today, but then again it would be a rather awkward thing to wear whilst riding a horse. Still had that jacket Sebastian had never gotten the chance to wear. Hmm. Perhaps now he could ask about that. Maybe get in another round of heavy-duty sex while he was at it. The tall, dual-coloured, messy-haired male had been rather good at that. Fond of petting, too.

Sebastian nonchalantly strolled around the tree, a charming grin on his face as he halted in front and to the side of the horse. He didn't speak, preferring to let Bartholomew make the first move. Only problem was, he didn't.

The foxy male waved. The horse took another step, slightly away from the Italian. Sebastian was on the verge of shouting something rude at the tattooed male by the time Bart looked up and recognised him. Or at least, saw him. It seemed as though Mister Cubbins didn't recognise him.

The Italian frowned. Was he really so forgettable? He certainly hadn't thought so from the way he had made Bart moan.

Sebastian crossed his arms over his chest and tilted his hips to one side, raising an eyebrow at the taller male.

"Maayyyybeeeee," he drawled. "If you would be so good as to remember my name, Messere Cubbins."
[html]

Big GrinDD <33 Also, just a note for you, Mars has three new tattoos since Seb saw him last. And his hair is a bit longer. WC: 432

Mars watched the male with his icy blue eyes, finding that this male might be a man of men, a homosexual by the way he tilted his hip and looked at Mars. He listened to the response, and the moment that the male called him "Cubbins" he could tell that the man had met Bartholomew. Mars had been faintly aware that Bartholomew was homosexual (actually bisexual) and the thought of himself, as Bartholomew getting fucked by another male was just....disgusting to him. He did not condemn homosexuals, he just felt like he was not like them. He'd have many gay friends if he even had any real good friends anyways. Since the male was anti-social, most of his 'friends' were really Bartholomew's friends, and most of the time, Bartholomew fucked his friends. Mars knew the way he was going to play this. There was only one way to do it, since Bartholomew was such a dick. You must have mistaken me for my brother, sir. I know not of your name, and I'm not a Cubbins. I mean, I am, but I don't use that name. My mother gave me the name of Mars Russo, my twin, my brother, Bartholomew Cubbins. spoke Mars, the lie that he used so constantly when one met Bartholomew before they met him. Only sometimes the person he was lying to would actually catch him in the act of lying, but he hoped that he was slick enough this time to fool this fox-pelted man.

Mars looked at the male awkwardly. I'm sorry to have fooled you. spoke the Russo, apologetically. He didn't mean to not be the man he wanted to see, but Mars honestly did not want to be Bartholomew, ever, but it just ended up happening sometimes. His excuse of Bart being his twin brother was absolutely retarded anyways since the two had the same tattoos as Bart. Depending on how long ago Bart met this man, the two triads on his arms and the "Provehito In Altum" on his chest could be new to the arsenal of tattoos that littered Mars' body. Since today it was warm out, Mars wore his studded vest, along with his red leather gloves and some shorts so that his legs did not overheat in the skinny jeans that he normally wore. He looked much different than usual, but he also looked much different than the Cubbins man.

So...What is your name? asked Mars as he peered at the male through his dark sunglasses that covered his eyes.

<style>
.marsbart-b01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.marsbart-b01 p {padding:0px 35px 5px 35px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.marsbart-b01 b {color:#fff; text-shadow:1px 1px 2px #000;}
.marsbart-b01 {background-color:#1385DC; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/oMm9z.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 110px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:13px; color:#103E5B; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.marsbart-b01-border {width:477px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.marsbart-b01 .separator{width:322px; border-bottom:1px dashed #103E5B; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]
Okey doke Big Grin

As Bartholomew spoke, Sebastian raised an eyebrow. Mistaken him for his brother, eh? Bart had said that he'd had a brother, though... The brother who made that fantastic jacket he still wanted to try on? And instead of the jacket, "Mars" was wearing a fabulous leather vest Sebastian also wanted. Bart had said that the brother had been quite boring, though. He hadn't mentioned the fact that they were unerringly identical. Completely, totally, perfectly identical. He couldn't see his eyes, but those tattoos were exact copies. Well. "Mars," if he was indeed not Bartholomew, did have three more tattoos than his brother... Though the rest were all the same.

They had different ways of speaking, certainly... And Mars seemed calmer than Bartholomew. Hmm.

Well, Sebastian had seen every inch of Bartholomew's body before. Perhaps there was one way to be certain.

The Italian had a clear look of disbelief on his face.

"I'm Sebastian," he re-introduced himself, still not quite believing the taller male. He squinted up at him thoughtfully, his artist's gaze noting the precise similarities. Well. Bartholomew had had scars on his torso, hadn't he? Perhaps he could check.

"If you really aren't Bartholomew, I'm sure you wouldn't mind taking off your vest for a moment?" Sebastian raised an eyebrow. "Unless you two have identical scars as well."
[html]

OOC: ohighthur WC:376

Mars could tell that he was not going to get away so easily. Especially with the way the male looked at him. It was a clear look of disbelief written on the face of the male. Mars kept composure and tried to make it seem as if he really was not Bartholomew, even though he really was. It made things awkward for him to explain though. How many people would actually believe another person if they told them that "Yes, you know me, and my body, but that was a different personality that lives in the same body as me". It was easier to just lie and say that they were twins. It was more believable if someone only had the jist of what they looked like. There was no way that Mars could have known that Sebastian slept with Bartholomew, and therefore, would know everything all the way down to the size of his cock if that wasn't enough. The man reintroduced himself, Sebastian, his name was. It's a pleasure to meet you, Sebastian. the Courtier spoke to the Caverlian with a slight bow of his head.

The male then asked Mars if he could take off his vest, and then cocked a brow at him and commented about how they shouldn't have the same scars. There was no hiding his scars, and Mars shook his head. You see, the funny thing about that is that our mother used to get us confused all the time, and she'd get drunk and hit us. She caused most of the same scars that he has on me. She even carved my name into his side, thinking that she had done it to me, but forgetting that she also had Bartholomew. spoke the male as he ended up stripping the vest from his shoulders. I got tired of matching Bart, and people confusing him with me, so I got a few new tattoos that Bart doesn't have. explained Mars, for once saying more than a few sentences at a time. He really wanted to get out of this, but he wasn't sure if his lies were working. The male in front of him did not seem impressed much by them so far.

<style>
.marspink-z91 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.marspink-z91 p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.marspink-z91 b {color:#fe0b20; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.marspink-z91 {background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... inktab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #b8b7b7; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:416px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; }
.marspink-z91-border {width:418px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]
/touches pretty table/

Sebastian was looking at Marstholomew, as he had dubbed the dual-coloured male, with a very dubious expression on his face. He was an artist, trained to notice tiny details, and from what he could see, Mars and Bartholomew were identical in every way. The only differences between them was Mars' extra tattoos. And his hair length too, Sebastian supposed. Though Bart's hair would likely be that long by now as well. It was entirely possible that Bart could have gotten new tattoos in the time since they had met, too.

The Italian frowned at the mention of the abusive mother, furrowing his brow. That was terrible. Sebastian could hardly imagine such a thing; his mother hadn't been around as often as he might like, and she could get terribly distracted, but only in the very most serious of situations had she ever struck her own children. Like the time when Rosa had nearly sliced her brother's eye out, or when Leonardo had accidentally pushed a little too hard and knocked him off a tree. Even then, her anger was quick to cool.

That didn't mean he bought it, though. He chose not to comment for a moment, stepping closer and peering at the scar sceptically. He had noticed that scar on Bart's torso, though he had forgotten to question it. It was identical. Sebastian doubted that a drunken woman could carve the same word on skin in precisely the same shape.

"Mm-hmm," he hummed doubtfully. Ignoring the horse, Sebastian stepped up beside Mars, looking him over critically and circling him slowly. Scars on face. Scars on upper arm. Scar on nose. Scars on left wrist. Smallest finger was brown. Same tattoos on his wrists. Peeking at his legs, Sebastian discovered the identical cuts on his ankles. Checking his back, Sebastian discovered the same scar again. The artisan rolled his eyes and sauntered back to Mars' side, looking up at him with a clear "Are you shitting me?" look on his face.

"So," he began, voice oozing sarcasm, "you expect me to believe that you have precisely identical scars all over your body, identical fur patterns, identical tattoos except for the triangles and Latin on your chest, the same scent, the same piercings, identical everything, and yet you are not the same person?" Sebastian raised both eyebrows. "And if you do expect me to believe that, can you guarantee me that if I were to meet Bartholomew again, he wouldn't mysteriously have those tattoos he supposedly doesn't have? Ah, and can I expect to never see you two in the same place?"

Perhaps to less attentive eyes, Mars' different accent and personality would have convinced them. But Sebastian's eagle-like gaze missed nothing, particularly anything he had been so intimately acquainted with.