Knife Games
[html]

OOC

Amy was in a much better mood now. Her pregnancy was over, for one, a fact which immediately lifted her spirits. She could start moving around again, and her hormones were no longer out of control. For another, despite the fact that it was secretly frustrating, she had a healthy pup. Amy wanted to gut her and deliver the pelt to the home of the stupid mutt that had done this to her, but Lucias was healthy. She wasn't weak, she wasn't sick, and it sent Amy's heart soaring to know that one of her litters had survived. Even if she did hate the father.

Humming happily Amy walked beside the wagon, the horse eyeing her suspiciously. In a sling around her body Lucias was snuggled tightly. Juggling some knives Amy spotted a tree and quickly threw them into the center. She trotted over and brought them back, eyes scanning for a better target. She missed Raoth right now. He would have been so much fun. Fuming at her while she littered his pelt with knives. Always fun. Alas, she didn't have a new slave to replace him. Adara was too valuable unscarred for such games. She'd have to find another way to keep herself entertained.

<style>
.fallenangel .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.fallenangel p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.fallenangel b {color:#E99B00; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.fallenangel {background-color:#660202; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... ngel-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:335px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-top-right-radius:60px; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.fallenangel .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #e99b00; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

El has no idea that she has family here <___< I'm pretty sure she's going to idolize/crush (jk) on Amy

Word Count → 000

Elody had been bored this last while, Zay had been uninterested in her ways, didn't care about anything but her appearance. Her knives were nothing to him, her skill even more. A little bit incensed, Ellie had left their small camp to get some air. The air around her was cool, refreshing and somewhat energizing for the young hybrid. She wanted to practice her skills a little, perhaps get a little better at what she did. Someday those knives would be of use, have an actual purpose other than show or hobby. But for now, the slender coyote would just have to play it cool, and simply practice. The sounds of the wooded area were not of interest to the slim coyote, nor was the doings of creatures around her feet were either. Yet she sought something out, or perhaps someone out. Maybe as of help, or of target. Maybe there just was a bit of a stirring inside her to piss someone off and use those damn knives. Sighing, El kept walking, bored as she had ever been.

She remembered seeing Lowry the last time. He had taken up knifemanship as well. It made her proud, to see that they were useful. Of course, as her father had told them: They were Lykoi, they were royal. From back home, they were great. Creeping on the edge of the forest, the mottled girl kept almost unseen if not for her neon-like eyes, her pelt blending almost seamlessly to the mix of browns and dappled backdrop behind her. There was sounds from not too far, a whoosh of air being split and the sound of something sticking deep into wood. Her heart began to pound. 

From her viewpoint, the Lykoi adolescent was able to pick out a form moving, a clothed dog-woman pulling the knife out of the tree. The golden woman screamed of pride and poise, of something a little more civilized than what she was used to. Ellie was in awe. Composing herself, the walnut-furred hybrid stepped out from her cover, a hand placed loosely, yet confidently on her own knives. Quite a wrist you've got there. She said, green eyes watching the woman carefully, trying not to offend her for the sake of not becoming a knife pincushion. 

<style>
.erodythree .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.erodythree p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.erodythree b {color:#919270; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.erodythree {background-color:#98bdac; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... nstock.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#224a4c; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:490px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000;  border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#ffffff;}
.erodythree .inner {margin:0px 10px 260px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#000000;}
.erodythree .wordcount {color:#919270; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #000000; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC

Her nostrils flared, picking up the scent of a nearby coyote hybrid. Amy's brown eyes scanned the clearing, searching for the possible source of the scent. A slim young female stepped out, large ears focused on Amy. She had a slim form, trying to act confident with her hand hovering above her own personal set of knives. The trader took in that sight, measuring the way that it was gripped, the age of the adolescent, the slight unease. The coyote was measuring her.

Thank you. You practice with knives as well? How good is your skill? Amy inspected her throwing knife, making sure there weren't any damaging chips in the blade before putting it away. She waved her hand for the rest to continue ahead without her, leaving the wagon to come closer to the coyote girl. It wasn't like her travel routes varied much anyways. Amy's hands rested gently near her hip dagger, ready if necessary. It was relaxed though, more a reflex of habit than a threatening gesture.

<style>
.fallenangel {background-color:#660202; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... ngel-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:335px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-top-right-radius:60px; margin:0px auto; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.fallenangel .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #e99b00; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 000

Elody watched the woman, green eyes bright under her wavy dark hair. This one could be dangerous, not a stupid being, no it perhaps a clever-almost conniving one. Her hand moved from the daggers, becoming non-threatening and a little more subordinate than the golden-hued woman. A dark-peppered ear twitched as she was asked of her skill, summing herself up honestly. I like to practice, but I think I'm a little less than mediocre. Ellie shrugged, from the corner of her eye watching the wagon roll and get closer behind her. She felt a little boxed in, but it didn't show. This woman screamed wealth, which only sparked her curiosity with the dog.

She moved up to where the woman stood, pulling a knife from her thigh, she inhaled and focused, bringing the blade upwards and with power sent it towards the tree. It stuck, but not for long. It fell to the ground, making the coyote shrug unhappily. That's my problem. Perhaps it was her arms, very skinny and lacking in the bulk of muscles. So, I'm Elody Lykoi...And you're? Maybe you can teach me?

This is how Zayden talks This is how Elody talks

<style>
.erodythree .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.erodythree p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.erodythree b {color:#CFE2CE; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.erodythree .zl {color:#B8C7EE}
.erodythree {background-color:#98bdac; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... nstock.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#224a4c; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:490px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000;  border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#ffffff;}
.erodythree .inner {margin:0px 10px 260px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#000000;}
.erodythree .wordcount {color:#919270; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #000000; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC

Amy's ear raised as she watched the hand drop away from the knives. Smart move. The young coyote relaxed, her frame smooth without fear. The wagon drew closer, then passed by, keeping to Amy's orders. She wasn't interested in having a slave and pup hovering around her all the time. Lucias fussed a little in the sling, Amy's eyes dropping to the pup for a moment before her attention returned to the now submissive female. Appropriate. It was good that she was behaving correctly, Amy's mood light and giving at the moment.

Nodding her head Amy quickly twisted, a knife in her hand as the coyote drew one out. What was she doing? The coyote threw it away, Amy watching. Not too bad, but the way that she held it was off. If it was slightly different her throw would be much better. Amy Sunders. Strength has little to do with throwing knives. You've practiced plenty? It's all in the snap. Amy hurled her own knife, embedding deep into the tree. What will you give me? The lessons would not be free.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Ahahah this brings me back to when Samantha cheated Amy and got her ass kicked xD

Elody hoped that Zayden didn't know where she was, or even more that he would not search for her. Their camp was only a few miles to the west, but maybe he would consider that he was not needed for anything during she was not with him. It was a little annoying, how he thought she was his possession, how he had acted to others based upon innocent flirting. A little flattered the slender coyote was, but still--She wasn't his!

A small finger picked up another knife, waiting until Amy finished with her throw. And Elody could admit, this woman had skills. She realized she had held in a breath until she let it out in an amazed whoosh, thinking about the woman's words for a moment, an ear twitching thoughtfully. All in the snap...That had to do with her wrist, likely. She hummed, still holding the knife with a loose arm at her side. But when it came up that there needed to be repayment, Elody almost gasped. She had nothing on her. Nothing useful or of value. Perhaps her knives and leg strap, but the lesson's meaning would be eliminated without them. It was something to think on, and finally she came up with the only thing she could offer. I offer me. I could do some work, whatever. Anything. Until I pay this off...I just--I need to learn. Ellie was desperate for this knowledge, to get some skills for later.

Elody gave a hopeful glance to the golden dog, the price of her work would have to be heavy, to pay this off. But the coyote didn't care, even if it came out to be a dirty job. Teachings were rare, and she had met her opportunity. So, think we've made a deal? She held out a hand for the woman, anyway they could bargain. It was not set in stone yet. 

#00+

<style type="text/css">
.yelbird-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#bfbc39; letter-spacing:-.5px; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 2px;}
.yelbird-fb .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.yelbird-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #bfbc39; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.yelbird-fb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.yelbird-fb {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#17002d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/WNI2W.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b7d0c4; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC

Amy smiled, enjoying the warm appreciation from the coyote. She soaked in praise of all kinds, as long as it was true and not flattery. Amy didn't care for flattery, as she could hear the falseness in one's tone. Either praise her for something she was genuinely good at, or end up at the receiving end of her temper. The gasp at her request for payment amused Amy. Had she truly been so foolish, thinking she could get something for nothing? Well, she was young. It could happen.

It was a good offer. Briefly Amy considered the words, then nodded. It would be useful. I will find you when I need your help then. As simple as that, the deal was sealed. She accepted the hand, firmly shaking it before moving over. Now, watch how I hold it. Speed will be key, but when you release you need to be aware how you throw it. You don't want the handle to strike the wood. You need the right speed on your spin to strike it with the blade. Amy demonstrated before moving to help Elody do the same.

<style>
</style>
[/html]