When the Souls of Shadows Reunite.
[html]

WC:2+

Shadow walked slowly in his Lupus form adhering to the ways of the pack and staying on four legs. he knew he could walk on two but he was having fun. His tail wagged and he looked over his shoulder looking to the huntress in the trees. He played dumb and didn't use his senses or smell or hearing. He smiled and he whined a little even as big as he was he was playing the frightened victim. He remembered back when he and Thana use to play and just hang around all day. They were so close and were like pups all the time.

They both had been raised up to be assassins but when they were together all that was gone. It was happy, all the memories were good and his tail was alive and well again, moving and slapping him on each side and he barked and was getting excited. He heard something to his right and then to his left and then he growled a little as he was getting ancy.

He heard something behind him and he roared and took off like a bullet forward and he followed the river and he moved as quick as he could and he dipped in and out of bushes and trees and before long he hit a beautiful Shore and the water and the smell was good. The wind blew and he lifted his head to the sky letting it hit his chin and go through his dark fur, he was so happy and caught up in the moment that he had completely forgotten that behind him was a beautiful hunter and it was to late for Shadow.

mall fonts; text-align:right;">BACKGROUND BY INTHENAME-STOCKS [DA], WOLF BY DAWNTHIEVES, TABLE BY YAHTZEE
[/html]
Thana was still in her Lupus form, having not shifted again since she had joined New Dawn. She was absolutely thrilled to be a member and was even more excited to be spending time with Shadow again. Anna had been rather tired and had quickly fallen asleep in the communal den before Thana and Shadow left. Most would have found it odd, the way they acted with each other. It was as if they were pups, playing a game of tag.

Thana stuck to the shadows and continued to circle him until he stopped in front of the ocean. She leaped forward and crashed into him, hoping to send him into the water. You make it all too easy Shadow. You haven’t gone soft on me now have you? She absolutely loved teasing the black man and knew she could get away with it.
[html]

WC:4+ ^^

Shadow stood there on a log that was near the sand and then he heard it, the sound of something coming for him and he was a gonner for sure. He felt her breath and her body and her side hit him for only a second and then he was moving through the air and he headed towards the ocean and the sand. While in air he smiled as he closed his eyes and went limp. Shadow hit the sand and rolled and went to his side sprawled out as he let his head smack into the sand and he let his tongue hang out as if he had been knocked out by the impact or possible killed.

He slowed his breathing and he he didn't move a muscle as he listened for her foot steps. He would wait till she got closer, he would wait for the perfect moment to spring his trap and take her down. he almost smiled but managed to catch himself in time before he slipped up and ruined his plan. it was eating at him, how much he had missed her, he felt like a puppy, the feeling he had when being with...Her...but not nearly as strong.

There was no random fits of yelling at him, nor was there her falling for another wolf while he was away for only a little under a month. She knew he was going to leave and yet she did that. A true mate would never do that....a Wolf...a true wolf mated for life and he would have spent his with her but no, she left and tore him in two...she was the first he had been with, at least to his knowledge.

Shadow had a true mate already but he was never told and he never knew. Shadow had set in his mind that he had tried to have a family and failed and that he could never try again. Shadow was already a dad and his son was just like him something that if he knew, could have changed everything...something that when he found out would change his whole world.

Shadow thought to himself and he felt better when something came into his head. He was not alone...he had a pack, he had a friend that was having fun with him and making him feel alive and he was quickly liking Anna and loving just being silly and not caring...is pain with his ex was in the past...He had a future now and that thought helped make his heart feel so much better.

mall fonts; text-align:right;">BACKGROUND BY INTHENAME-STOCKS [DA], WOLF BY DAWNTHIEVES, TABLE BY YAHTZEE
[/html]
She had hoped that he would have been forced into the water, but it seemed it was further away than she had realized. Shadow was still forced back and he ended up smacking his head into the sand. Once she came closer, Thana noticed that his tongue was hanging out and he appeared to be unconscious. Thana knew him better than that though, it was all a trick. He was perfectly fine, he just wanted to get her back and she would happily go along with it just as he did.

Thana moved closer to him and sniffed at his limp body until another idea formed in her head. A crooked smile formed on her face as she shifted into her Optime form and stood on two legs before him. She then made her way into the water as he continued to pretend to be knocked out. It was just to tempting to tease him, she couldn’t help herself. With her back facing Shadow, she watched the sun begin to set for a moment before looking over her shoulder at him. It’s too bad Shadow’s unconscious. He could have joined me out here. The water is nice and warm. The water lapped at her lower back as she waited for any form of response from him. He would get up and join her sooner or later though and Thana knew it.
[html]

WC:^^ 600+

Shadow was about to make his move when she instead walked around him and he heard bones and movement and then he heard the water. He stayed un moving letting his mind wonder over everything good that they had shared in the past and then a Sirens voice came from the water, calling to him and wanting him to join her in the water. If she truly was a Siren and him going to the water would be his doom......he would welcome it.

His eyes slowly opened as they took in the setting sun and then he saw her. The water beating against her was beautiful in the light of the setting sun and the sky was becoming orange and red and all sorts of colors, it was as if the sky was changing with the feeling of Shadows soul and heart. He closed his mouth and he continued to watch her.

His eyes slowly scanned her every muscle, her every curve and her hair. He slowly shifted and he sat up a little as he stayed laying on the beach and he was taken away. There was no pack at this moment, just them and the setting sun, soon to be night and he wanted to enjoy the sight with her.

Shadow slowly stood and did not make a noise as he moved slowly into the water. Both had no clothes, no weapons no nothing but the need to share one another's time. Without making a sound he got closer and closer and then slowly his arms were felt rubbing along her side as they slowly came to wrap around her waist and hold her to him. He looked at the sun set and smiled and then he rested his chin on her shoulder as he closed his eyes letting his senses feel her close to him.

Her fur like his was soft and both of them were as dark as night, two shadows made whole brought together by the setting sun. He kept his arms around her as he slowly opened his eyes and he watched the sun move slowly down as it went to rest and let the moon have a chance to give light to the creatures of the night, and to give the wolves something to howl at. He smiled as he looked to it and finally after what seemed like forever he spoke.

"It's beautiful...and I'm glad that I have you here to share it with...I have been through a lot while we have been apart and I know you have as well....Thank you Thana...For everything...for being there for me and for helping me smile again.."Shadow wanted to say he loved her but he was still slightly afraid of everything and nothing. He had been hurt so much in so little time that to put himself in that situation again, to open himself up to someone was worrisome but there was something he could say...

"I care a lot about you Thana....I was lost and I had thought that I had found love and I already had a beautiful girl in my life, she was my best friend and we did everything together...if I could I would take it all back and start again and I would have never left....I...." He tried to say it but he couldn't so instead of saying it he nuzzled her neck and nipped it lightly as he closed his eyes and hugged her really tight from behind as the sun finally set and gave way to the starts and to the moon.

He said nothing for a while as he rested his chin close to her neck while he breathed deeply her scent and he smiled big and then he thought about what she said after knocking him down. "I have not grown soft.....I've just grown more fur...."He chuckled lightly and squeezed a little more and he lightly rocked them to a silent tune that was there hearts beating.

[/html]
WC: 517

Thana knew Shadow would join her soon enough. He wouldn’t leave her out in the water by herself for long. With how they had been acting with each other since she joined earlier that day, it was obvious that the pair still cared deeply for each other. Thana couldn’t be sure that he loved her the way she still loved him, especially since it was apparent that he no longer had a mate. Something had obviously happened recently to separate them. Thana was curious to know what had happened but thought it best. She didn’t want him upset right now, especially when she had something big to tell him.

It only took a few moments before she felt his strong arms wrap around her waist as he hugged her from behind. Thana was tempted to tease him yet again, but decided to just enjoy having him so close again. It brought back all the memories of when they traveled together with Isa. Every moment they had spent together had been perfect, with the way he could always bring a smile to her face with just a look, make her laugh, the way she could do anything, no matter what it was, and he would be right there beside her. He was her best friend and he was also the only man who completely had her heart. Her feelings for her former lover, Jaden, was nothing compared to what she felt for Shadow. With Shadow near, Thana completely forgot about the man who had just recently caused her pain.

She listened carefully as he spoke, reaching her hand up to gently caress his cheek. He was everything she needed in man, and was more than likely the only man she could ever fully love.

Once he was finished, Thana turned in his arms so she ended up facing him. Her arms wrapped around his neck, bringing them even closer together as she spoke. I care about you too Shadow. I thought I had found love as well but I realize now that I was never searching for love, I was searching for someone like you. I had already found love. I had already found my soulmate.

She paused and stepped out of his arms, slowly walking back to shore. Thana sat down on the beach, the waves still lapping at her feet. For one of the few moments in her life, she was scared. What she had to tell him would change everything. In her mind there were only two options, he would become angry and want nothing to do with her, or somehow it would bring them closer together. Thana could only hope for the second option.

Shadow, there is something I need to tell you. Something I should have told you when we first ran into each other again. Thana paused again, not entirely sure how to say it. Shadow, we have a son. Those four words would decide what would become of her relationship with Shadow. It would certainly be a shock for him, but hopefully he could forgive her for not saying anything sooner.
WC:500+

Shadow looked into her eyes as she turned and looked to him. When she was facing him being that close and holding one another like that, he was tempted to kiss her and the feeling of that he knew would have been something unlike anything he had ever felt. He was so wanting to feel her lips on his to have them lay on the sand in one another's arms so when she walked away and headed to the beach he almost whined at having her be farther away. He slowly followed and he was about to sit down with her as she started to talk. "Shadow, there is something I need to tell you. Something I should have told you when we first ran into each other again." Those words stopped him as they sounded serious and he had no idea what was about to follow. He was about to say something and apologise for the way it had gone down and then her beautiful voice said it, she said the one thing that he could have never been ready for, something he dreamed for but thought would never be.

"Shadow, we have a son" His eyes got wide as he froze and he took a step back and he looked to her as if trying to find a lie or some hint of a joke but he knew her well and by the look on her face this was no joke and it was truth but how was that possible, he had never mated with her and if he had he would have been hers today. Wolves mated for life and Shadow would follow that rule even if it meant the death of him. " Thana.....what do you mean....We never....if we did I would have never left or if I did I would have come back right away.....How.....when." Shadow slowly sat down and he was next to her and he looked to the water and he growled lightly as he thought about everything that had happened and it came to him quickly. Thana....you said you had a relationship with a man from another pack....you did that knowing this....Why did you tell me....you should have told me..." Shadow looked down to the sand and he closed his eyes and said nothing for a while just waiting for her to say something to tell him about it all, he had a son, how could he have not known and how could she go to another knowing that. If she knew and didn't tell him and then went for another male then. He stopped thinking like that he he took in a deep breath trying to calm himself, trying to get a grip and wait for her to tell the story. It was like being betrayed again. He had in a way betrayed Thana but as far as he had known they were the best of friends if they had made love he would have loved her and he would have always been hers and been her Lover, her soulmate, her soul.
Thana saw Shadow’s eyes widen and her gaze fell to the water, knowing what was coming. She hated herself for not telling him sooner. Do you remember that night the two of us were drinking? I was in heat and you ended up a little too drunk. You didn’t seem to remember what we did the next morning, or you just didn’t want to remember. That’s what I thought at least. I thought we would have gotten together and well, done it again. That’s why I didn’t tell you. I figured you wouldn’t want to know our first time was a night you couldn’t even remember.

She looked up at him for a moment before her eyes went back to the water. A lump caught in her throat as tears formed in her eyes, feeling like she was about to cry. By the time I even knew I was pregnant, you were long gone. I couldn’t find you anywhere and by the time I did, you already had a mate. She hadn’t expected him to bring up Jaden and his words only made her feel ashamed of herself. You were happy with your mate, I had to at least try to move on. Her head hung low as she waited for his anger to show.
WC:172

Shadow looked to her and tears started to leave his eyes as he growled out of pain not anger
"All this time......I had a son....I had blood that had survived in the world and I didn't even know it....Thana....damnit...I would have given anything to know that....I would hunted those who hunted me and rushed back to your side....I would have never gotten with someone who hurt me so...I could have always been yours...only yours....I Love you Thana.....but you should have told me...."
Shadow shook his head as he sat there for a while and then slowly he looked over to her and he spoke softly tears in his voice now" Thana....tell me about him....tell me about our son....please.." Shadow whined lightly the idea of her being with Jaden after all this...He whispered to himself " I hope I never meet that man...." Shadow looked to Thana and slowly he took his hand and placed it on her shoulder.
She shook her head, unable to meet his eyes when she heard the growl. He must be absolutely pissed. I know I should have told you. I wish I had known I was pregnant before you left. Hearing that she could have always been his surprised her and the four words he said next only surprised her more. Her head snapped up to look at him, eyes wide as she met his gaze. You love me? After everything that happened?

Thana smiled when he asked about their son. She was more than happy to tell him about Shade. Well, he’s a year and a half now and his name is Shade Sier. I hope you don’t mind that I gave him your last name. He looks just like you, but both his eyes are your mothers beautiful blue. She looked up at him confused when she heard what he whispered. [b]Shade? You don’t want to meet your son?[b]
WC:400+

Shadow looked to Thana's eyes and listened carefully as she spoke about there son and he took it all in. His son looked just like him. That that would be a sight to see and if that was true that would mean that he would have many girls fawning over him. He smiled at that thought and he hoped that his boy at least has his since of respect and honor for woman and didn't play the field so to speak.

He kept listening to Thana and when she brought up the boys eye color he started to cry....Shadow believed that his mothers eyes...his one blue eye was the source of all that was good, the reason that he wasn't a pure blooded evil killing machine. the blue eye was his saving grace and to hear that his sons were the same as his mothers brought joy to his heart.

He looked down and then he looked to Thana and he softly pushed her onto her back and he draped himself over her half way having his chest against hers and he looked deeply into her eyes.
"Thana....I don't like that you were...with another...while we had a son but I was not happy with my mate, not truly anyway....I was looking for love anywhere and I had always wondered why it never felt right with her....she would cut me....stab me....fall for others while we were together and yell at me and make me feel like I was worth less than dirt....I would want to go and help others and she would get angry and cut me with her claws....She even ordered me to stay at New Dawn and never leave her side....I was not happy....I was lost....that man who you were with....you said you tried to move on....Did you love him.."

He didn't want to ask but he had to, He cared for Thana and knowing that she had tried to be with another made him angry. She knew they had a son...he would have come for her and taken her away if he knew. Shadow nuzzled her neck lightly and pushed his snout into her neck and closed his eyes focusing on her scent trying not to be mad at her. He didn't want to be mad at her and to know that he had a son, he was happy but he wished he knew....he would have killed to know. He kept pushing his nose into her neck as he growled lightly and whined as his ears went back against his head lightly as he nipped and teased the fur.
Thana saw the tears in Shadows eyes when she spoke about their son, her arms coming up to wrap around him as she moved closer. She was softly pushed down onto her back, something she hadn’t been expecting, and met Shadow’s eyes as he moved so he was partly on top of her.

Her gaze shifted away from him when he mentioned how she had been with another, making it apparent that the fact angered him. What upset Thana the most was hearing that his mate had abused him, cut into him, stabbed him, and cheated on him on top of everything else. It was clear that she was not a good mate and was probably the reasoning behind why they were no longer together.

Asking if she loved Jaden, Thana had to think for a moment before speaking. I thought I did, but being here with you, even after just one day, its obvious that I never truly did. I was just trying to force myself to fall in love with someone who looked and acted like you.

She rolled, taking him with her so that she ended up on top of him. It hasn’t even been a full day and I already know what I want. She wouldn’t say it out loud. They just met up again and it seemed too soon to tell him that she wanted to be his. If he wanted to, he could make that decision on his own time. Thana leaned down and kissed his cheek before cuddling up against him, just enjoying his warmth.
WC: 500+

Shadow rolled with her and as she was placed on top of him his hands went to her hips and one rested on her neck gently as he looked up into her eyes deeply. He listened to her words about being with the man because he looked and acted like him and then he spoke after thinking for a bit." Did he really act like me?"

Shadow asked as he held her and then he turned his head lightly as she kissed his cheek. He closed his eyes and that feeling of something so simple made him shiver lightly. He kept listening as he hung on every word and the last part made him smile a little. " You know.....what you want....hmm...I could say the same thing."

He nuzzled her neck and then he nipped it lightly and then he kissed it, followed by a kiss on her cheek, then her ear, and then lightly on the bridge of her nose and finally the last kiss landed gently and rested for a time on her beautiful perfect lips. He kept the kiss light and gentle and he closed his eyes as he held it for a time.

Everything seemed to stop in that instant as his heart sped up and his breathing deepened lightly. He slowly pulled away a little and he opened his eyes as he looked deeply into her eyes and he touched her cheek." I know what i want, I have always cared about you....I'm sorry i left, I did it to keep the assassins that were after me away from you. I never wanted to put you in danger, ever and I wanted to come back and I couldn't find you. Then I had traveled and been alone for so long that I feel for a woman with Dark hair and who had a fire in her....Me and you are more alike than you know...I chose her because she reminded me of you and even though she treated me badly I wouldn't let her go because I wanted her to be you so bad....."

Shadow leaned up and kissed her again and then he finally said it, after so long they were together and in the same pack and everything was right, now was the time, now was the moment to move on and to look to the future and he knew who he wanted in it. I love you..... A couple tears of joy left him as he spoke those words and he waited, waited for his dark angel to speak to him, to say what she felt and to make it official, he wanted to hear that she loved him, he needed to hear it for he hungered for it and he wanted her to be in his life.

The world had kept getting in the way making them lose one another making him choose someone who reminded him of Thana and then Thana got with a man that reminded her of Shadow. They were meant to be and now they could be.
Thana thought again for a moment with Shadow’s question. I suppose he did at first, but he turned out to be nothing more than a selfish man who wanted the love of two women. I’m glad I left and didn’t fight for him. Her eyes closed as his lips met hers, kissing him back for a moment before he pulled away to speak. It seemed the pair was much more alike then they had thought. Both had been searching for each other in someone else, wanting to find that love again.

A very large smile formed on her face when Shadow uttered those three words and tears of joy formed in her eyes as she spoke. I love you too Shadow Sier. I have from the moment we met and I never stopped loving you since then. Thana brought her lips down to meet his again, deepening their kiss for a moment before pulling away to speak again. I want nothing more than to be yours Shadow. It could be just like we talked about before. I would forever be yours and we could have pups, well, more pups I guess. Shade isn’t exactly a pup anymore. She paused for a moment, thinking before she spoke again. If you still wanted all that I mean. It would be your choice. You know what I want.
WC: 400+

Shadow smiled as she said those words about about him knowing what she wanted and he kissed her cheek and then her lips once more in a deeper more meaningful kiss. " Why don't you just tell me what you want....for we both want the same thing...My love...I would love to have pups with you, I would love to have a family, I would love to have you in my life forever more and I would love to have your love. Simply put, I love you and have always loved you and let us never be alone ever again, let us be together and let nothing separate us. If a mountain separated me from you I would clime it...If an ocean, I would swim it, If a canyon, I would jump it."

Shadow stopped as he held her close and he kissed her again even more fire in it and then he thought about what one did to claim one as there other half, as there love for like and he leaned in and he placed his teeth on her neck and he bit down until just a little of her blood could be tasted and then he offered his neck to her. " Blood for blood, soul for soul, pain for pain and life for life. Let us stand together as lovers and as one shadow. The words at the end were ones that assassins would use when one male and one female had fought were equal and were in love, it meant that by the sharing of ones blood that they were forever destined to be one and that even in death they would be together.

Shadow closed his eyes and waited and wanted her to bite him and to make him hers. It was more than just an assassin thing of course. It was a wolf thing and a lovers thing. He truly did want to be with her and he wanted all that pain he felt to be gone and replaced by only good. Thana....I know that you have been through a lot and the same could be said for me. I want something good in my life...something great, I want happiness and love and I want to know that the one I love would never look for love anywhere else even if I were to die...I know you are that woman...that angel. I blabbing but it's because I have never loved someone like I love you....you have always been the one..."
Thana returned Shadows kiss and listened quietly as he spoke. A large smile appeared on her face when she heard what he had to say. She had almost forgotten how sweet and loving he was. Hopefully she wouldn’t lose him again. I told you what I want Shadow Sier, I want you. I want to be your mate. I don’t want us to be separated again.

Her arms wrapped around him tightly, holding him close to her until he leaned in to bite her neck. Thana responded by biting into his neck as well, biting just hard enough to break the skin, allowing her to taste his blood. Hearing the words that came from his lips, Thana remembered a similar vow that members of her birth pack would say when taking a mate. By blood, life, and soul, I join with you as lovers and will forever be yours and only yours until my last breath. It probably didn’t count as them actually becoming mates since Zalen hadn’t approved it but at least they both knew they would always be together.

Shadow seemed to be very talkative today but she supposed that was understandable since they had just gotten back together, kind of. I have no need to look for love anywhere else as long as I have you Shadow. You are the only one I need. Unfortunately, you were not my only, but you were my first, well the first that wasn’t forced on me, and you will be my last. There will never be another, even if something unfortunate happens that takes you from me. Ever since I met you, I knew you were the only one who could hold my heart. As it turns out, you’re the only one who has and the only one who ever will.
Shadow kissed her again and smiled as he nipped at her neck and then he bit it hard like she loved and he whispered against her fur and skin. " I Love you, and want you and only you." Shadow nuzzled her neck and he laid back and let his arms rest at his sides as his hands held onto her hips. He smiled at her and his tail moved behind him as is flicked and he chuckled.

" I've never been this happy before...and Since you have me here at your mercy I was wondering what a beautiful, loving woman like yourself plans to do to her long awaited love...I would do anything or you and your every wish is mine to make come true." Shadow pulled her forward slowly and his hands went down her legs as he gently let his claws trail down and gently over his fur and skin and he smiled at her as he kissed her deeply. He held the kiss, loving every moment of it and then slowly he let her pull away and as he looked into her eyes he spoke his idea.

" I want to tell Zalen as soon as possible that we wish to be mated. I love you and I want everyone in the pack to know that i have finally become one with my true love." Shadow thought about having everyone know about his new mate and the thought about how happy he and Thana were going to be made his tail come to life and it lightly started to smack her again and again and he smiled big as he could only look up at her with all the love and loyalty a man could ever have for the one he would die for.