it's time
set before this thread <3

[html]

table done by Sorin!

Adonia had broken up with him. He couldn't believe it. He knew something was wrong with her, but he had thought it was just some leftover anger for him leaving. His heart was shattered, into a million tiny pieces and he couldn't help but to want to die. He had spent so long with Adonia, as mates, whether or not they were actually together, they had never been on a break, never really faught... But just the afternoon before, she had sprung him with the fact that she did not want to be his mate anymore.

The golden wolf had had such strong feelings from the moment that he saw the shy and submissive girl... and now there was no point in him ever loving her. She didn't want him. She doesn't want you.. You screwed everything up. The thought replayed over and over in Ookami's mind.. He just couldn't accept that. He had never left her on purpose.. and once she even disappeared.. and when he apologized as much as he could, thought they had smoothed everything over... She dumped him.

The only reason he had come to these pack lands was for Adonia in the first place. She had wanted to live here, and so he had followed, not saying one word of objection. But now that she didn't want Ookami in her life anymore, he saw no reason to stay here. And so, he made his way to the pack den, where he thought the leaders may be. He couldn't just up and leave again, he had to let them know..

He didn't go all the way to the den, instead he stopped before he got there, and lifted his head up into the air, letting out a howl that called the leaders to him. His eyes watered, he didn't want to accept the fact that he no longer had a mate. He had cried the day before, cried this morning, but he wouldn't cry before his leaders, even if they were no longer to be ruling over him.

Standing in his Optime form, he wiped his eyes once. He didn't have his guitar, didn't have any of his belongings, but he would return for those later.. Right now, he just needed to get away from here. A deep breath was taken as he waited, a little impatiently, for the leaders to come to his call, if they would come to his call.

Ookami does. "Ookami speaks." Ookami thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.ookamistorm b {font-weight:bold; color:#9b9995; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ookamistorm .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.ookamistorm p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.ookamistorm {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#171819; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/D0ymz.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 280px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#6c6a69; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Word Count → 000

The dark Alpha had been sleeping a dreamless sleep. He had been exhausted, both mentally and physically; so much had been happening in his pack and he was stressed and on edge for more ways than one. Titania had been gone so long and he needed her now more than ever, but he could not bring himself to retrieve her from the birthing den and was still hoping she’d come out on her own time. He hoped that it was soon though.

Zalen had been inside the den sleeping when Ookami had called and nearly hit the ceiling at the shocking sound of the call. He landed on his back feet though, breathing heavily from the sudden start from his sleep, but then he turned to see Ookami silhouetted against the entrance to the den; he was crying. Zalen immediately was at his side, Ookami? What is the matter? Zalen did not know the male very well, but he was a pack brother nonetheless, and the Alpha cared for them all.

Image courtesy of stock-azzo@deviantART; table by Haley

<style>
.mountainbrr .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.mountainbrr p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.mountainbrr p b:before {content: open-quote;}
.mountainbrr p b:after {content: close-quote;}
.mountainbrr b {color:#696c7b; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.mountainbrr {background-color:#f0dbca; background-image:url(http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt12 ... k_Azzo.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#947d85; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#FFFFFF;}
.mountainbrr .inner {margin:0px 10px 230px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#696c7b;}
.mountainbrr .wordcount {color:#696c7b; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #947d85; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

table done by Sorin!

The voice of his leader was quick in his ears and he was soon at his side. He wiped his eyes quickly, sniffling once. He managed to slow his tears to just eyes watering. He blinked quickly as he looked at the alpha. "Err.. No big deal.." Another sniffle came from his nose as he dipped his head at Zalen. "Thank you for your concern Zalen, however, it is nothing that needs to be bothered with. Adonia has called off our mateship, and I find that it is best for me to leave the lands.." He frowned, "I want to thank you for accepting me into here, but I need to go. I will be back in a few days, to collect my things.. I just wanted to let you know, and not just take off."

<style type="text/css">
.ookamistorm .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.ookamistorm {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#171819; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/D0ymz.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 280px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#6c6a69; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Sorry about the shortness and meanness in this own, Zalen be perturbed.

Word Count → 000

Ookami awkwardly shrugged off his crying and this made Zalen somewhat uncomfortable, but he listened as the male hastily explained the reason why he had called him. As he finished, the Alpha was silent for a moment, olive eyes searching the golden wolf’s face, I see… He said softly, and then turned his back on the male, Then go. I will make sure your possessions are put outside the borders for you to find, I do not want to see you on these lands again. He turned towards him again than and sat, staring at him, making it very clear that he better begin running now or be chased off.

Image courtesy of stock-azzo@deviantART; table by Haley

<style>
.mountainbrr .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.mountainbrr p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.mountainbrr p b:before {content: open-quote;}
.mountainbrr p b:after {content: close-quote;}
.mountainbrr b {color:#696c7b; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.mountainbrr {background-color:#f0dbca; background-image:url(http://i604.photobucket.com/albums/tt12 ... k_Azzo.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#947d85; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#FFFFFF;}
.mountainbrr .inner {margin:0px 10px 230px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#696c7b;}
.mountainbrr .wordcount {color:#696c7b; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #947d85; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

<3

Ookami was taken aback by the harshness Zalen showed towards him. His eyes widened slightly, and his frown deepened. He nodded his head, "Yes sir. Again, thank you for accepting me here in the first place." His voice was low, though still audible. The glare he was given was enough to make Ookami feel like it was a mistake that he was leaving. But he couldn't stay, Adonia was here, and she needed to be away from him, even if that meant he was no longer welcome in New Dawn.

With a sad and apologetic look on his face, Ookami dipped his head, "Sorry... To quit on you." With that, Ookami turned and, leaning on his crutch, began to make his way to the Wolfe family. The only ones who would accept him now.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]