delight
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v368/ ... ctable.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Charm wanted to be out of the pack lands, away from the temptation of Panda, and Aeron. Charm knew where her heart laid, and that was with Aeron, however her lust was shared for the sweet and tender Panda. Charm was still at a lost for how that happened. The last time she felt this way was when it was between Soran and Aeron. She did have feelings for Soran, but Soran had left her for someone else. Soran had asked out the calico female and trying to find the right answer in her heart, she asked the black angle to wait. Charm waited too long, Soran had been sure to run off with someone else. Charm was told who it was, and Charm’s heart never did fully heal from that pain that Soran had placed upon her heart. She had moved on to bigger, and better. However the pain was still there, placed far away with the pain she felt every time she thought about being a homosexual wolf, from a pack that was very much heterosexual pack or nothing. The family pack was very old fashion. Charm missed the family pack, but to this day knew that she could never, be truly happy pretending to be in love with a wolf of a different gender, just so she could please her Aunt. Not like she could go back anyways. Her life partner was dead, and the children that were his last link to this world was dead also. The Sawtooth lady sighs as she wrapped her arms around her-self as she sat with her feet hanging off the side of the cliffs that held the beach and held the oceans away from the rest of the world.

[/html]
She wasn't far from the lands she called home. Not terribly far that was. She had visited her son in his lands, and then brought his home with her. She knew he and Sky were having issues, and was staying out of it. She secretly wished he would come up to New Dawn to stay. But perhaps that was simply her wishing the happy ending she'd never have on her own offspring. She was miserable that Soran had left her, without explanation, without a goodbye. She had no reason for it, no note, nothing. Just the fading memory of a scent that belonged to the one true love of her life.

She picked her way across the shore until she reached an area where she could pause. She was upwind of the calico woman, and so lost in her thoughts that a bear could have come to her and she wouldn't have noticed. She laid down on the sandy shore, dipping the toes of her front paws into the water. Now that she was back home, she was using her lupus form again, out of respect for the pack she belonged to. She stared at the bands of black fur circling her front wrists, remembering the very first night that Soran and she had exchanged vows of eternal love.

A bitter taste rose in her throat. Why did everyone leave her? What had she done so wrong? Thanos, then Soran, then Lucifer, and then Soran left again. Those she had loved had left, every time. She sighed bitterly.
Charm drew her feet up into her as she felt the tears come from her eyes. She sniffed the hate she felt from and to the young women was too much for her. Charm was a flower, she couldn’t take the fact, and that she knew someone hated her. What bothered her even more knew that she hated her too. That was what got the lady more than any other thing. Seeing the white lady's shift from two legs down to four, Charm cocked her head to the side, she wondered why someone would want to leave the body that allowed them so much freedom, so much right.

Sniffing as she took her arm and wiped away the tears from her face she moved further to the end of her rock, as she rolled over onto her knees and rested her weight down onto her hands. Watching as the white female moved with an older grace losing her more humanoid looks for the more primal wolf looks. The female had herself so worked up from crying that she gasped for air as her lungs spazzed three times. Her hand lifted up as she covered up her mouth...as she watched with her purple eyes. Charm hopped she wouldn’t be caught.
Deuce closed her eyes, still unaware of the former packmate hiding and watching. She opened her eyes and bent her wrist, watching her foot dip in the water, then rise again. She let out another slow, soft sigh. Words bubbled in her mind, and she spoke. She did that a lot, talking to herself when she was alone. "Oh, Soran... why did you leave me? Wasn't my honest promise of forever enough for you?" She pulled to her feet, beginning to pace as hurt rushed away on the tide of emotion, being replaced by the empty anger again.

"Damnit, I didn't do anything wrong! I loved you, Soran. I took care of Noah, of the pack you helped found. If your family had come with, they would have been loved just as much and just as strongly. You knew that about me, you knew I loved everything you loved, Soran. How could you just walk away from me?!"

The anger ebbed away again, leaving her tired and numb. Her tirade had lasted only a few minutes. She sank back into the position she'd laid in before, her toes sitting in the water. She closed her eyes, letting the words to a soft, mournful song come to her lips.

"Oh, Danny boy, the pipes, the pipes are calling
From glen to glen, and down the mountain side
The summer's gone, and all the flow'rs are dying
'Tis you, 'tis you must go and I must bide.

But come ye back when summer's in the meadow
Or when the valley's hushed and white with snow
'Tis I'll be here in sunshine or in shadow
Oh, Danny boy, oh, Danny boy, I love you so.

And if you come, and all the flowers are dying
If I am dead, as dead I well may be
I pray you'll find the place where I am lying
And kneel and say an "Ave" there for me....."

She knew the last verse, the verse about the grave being sweeter and warmer because the beloved returns to warm it with words of love. She couldn't sing it. Instead, she fell silent, her soft notes in her gentle Irish tinged lilt dying away.
[html]

The calico female had held her breath till she was sure that she had gone unheard. Her lilac eyes shimmered with an unspoken sadness till the white lady spoke of the name. The black lady that had asked Charm to be her mate, and when Charm had finally said yes, she had moved on to someone else. That burned a fire in her soul. The sadness was quick to leave; a new fire had been lit. Finally a chance to get back the wolf that stole Soran away from her. With a move Charm jumped down landing with her back legs roughly shoulder length apart allowing the top of her fame to come down to the ground as she looked up to the white lady, as the waves of water came down . ”You....you’re the one she left me for?” Charm’s voice snarled as she looked to the white lady. Standing up to her full height, which really was a small amount…, she was only five foot seven inches. Which was pretty short by a wolf stander.

Eyes locked up the white female, ”You are going to pay for the pain I felt when she left me to die. She told me everything would be okay and she left me. “ Charm moved as she felt herself snarling as the white lady. ”You’d better run. I will give you a three second head start, and then after that your white pelt will be skinned off you and lining my floor.” She laughed that manic laugh that her brother had when he was mad, really mad. ”I. 2…” Charm knelt down as she placed her knuckles into the ground. She felt powerful.

[/html]
The anger from the calico woman took Deuce's breath away. Bi-colored eyes widened as the woman spoke, her ears laying back in mixed surprise and anger. And then the woman laughed, and Deuce's blood ran cold. She had actually forgotten that the would have been suitor for Soran had been Lucifer's sister. And yet that anger, the anger that had always sparked issues between her and Lucifer, rose up, and she pulled herself tall. Granted she was a good deal shorter than the shifted woman since she was on four legs, a fact the woman never seemed to think of until after the damage had been done.

"She was mine before you ever even thought of women as lovers. And it doesn't even matter, since she left me too." As the calico woman began counting, Deuce's hackles raised. "Three." Her voice was flat, almost taunting in it's lack of caring. Counting had never worked for any of her offspring, it certainly wasn't effective on a grown woman like herself. Her legs stiffened, her body bracing as if for an attack. "Go on, then, do your worst."
[html]

ALL PP has been oc'ly talked over with upon AIM, and agreed upon

The purple eye female was normal a passive one and did not look for fights and normally would run from one if she was put into that place. However knowing, that Soran had pick her…the white scared up female over her. The female snorted her lips curling over her fangs as the saliva shimmered around her fangs, begging for the white lady finish counting for her. ”You stole her! Beside you stupid Bitch you can’t own anyone. Is that what you New Dawner’s do? You own your mate? How wrong!” Charm spit the words at her in utter disgust.

And so the white lady was either sure enough in her skills or was stupid enough to face Charm, for she spoke the last number that Charm gave her to run, with a giggle the calico lady moved with speed as her hand took quick aim, moving down to the Zephon’s side and then coming up at the lady’s neck pinning her up against a tree. ”Three indeed! Looks like your mine.” Charm smiled as her free hand traced the female’s stomach. Where the sternum bone was. ”Now…now…I think I should take you back to my pack and make you my personal slave.” Charm’s soft hued eyes fluttered at the white lady. ”I will show you how I own someone.” Charm promised.

[/html]
The crazy calico woman moved to grab Deuce, and the matriarch tried to evade, but ended up being grabbed anyway. As she was lifted up and pinned against the tree, she brought her back paws up, her body curling as small as it could out of instinct. As Charm's hand traced her body, she kicked her feet out, snarling. "Put me down you little brat! Put me the fuck down now! I ain't a slave to anyone. I wasn't Lucifer's slave and I sure as hell won't be yours!"

Brave words from a woman who was dangling above the ground, held in a vice grip like a pup would dangle from her mother's jaws. Half remembered images of her now dead mate Lucifer holding her this way made her shiver, her breathing coming suddenly quicker. Memories of how, if she fought him, he gave her 'medicine' that made her sicker and sicker until she couldn't function without it made her breath whine in her throat.

"Put me down. I'll go away. I'm sorry I bothered you...."