Growing stronger
[html]

Sorry for the wait.

Word Count → 000

Kiara ran along the boarders, intent on pushing herself to her limit. Large pants came from her open mouth as she moved swiftly through the tree's. The female's body worked in harmony as she bunched up her muscles and soared over a fallen log. Despite her many scars, the arctic female's body was in top form. She had returned to her training regimen in the hopes that she would be allowed to join a scouting mission to look for her son. Kiara would no longer put up with not doing anything. But she knew that she couldn't go alone.

At last, the female stopped, her heart pounding as she relaxed into the shade of the forest. Song birds sang in the sparse woods and the sound of a babbling brooke added to their music. Summer was at its end, but the heat had yet to give. Kiara sat on the boarder, watching and listening as she panted silently. The female imagined her son, what he would look like. She imagined him playing with the other puppies of New Dawn, happy and healthy. Things had started to go right for once and Kiara was feeling more optimistic. She was immune to the luperci virus and that knowledge had given her some strength.

<style type="text/css">
.kiaratree b {font-weight:bold; color:#dbe3ff; text-shadow:#0a273b 0px 0px 1px;}
.kiaratree p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.kiaratree {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#2a4c56; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/20js9j6.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #420503; padding: 470px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#60848f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.kiaratree .wordcount {color:#60848f; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #dbe3ff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.kiaratree .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 318 OOC: Jiva is in optime Smile

Jiva had left the confines of the pack for only a short while, as he was working on a surprise for Palaydrian, he wanted to make or do something for the puppies as well, so a two for one deal for the woman who was to bear his children. The problem with this was, she was everywhere and knew all his haunts so he had to do his thing in hiding outside of the pack lands. The different spot didn’t matter much to him, he liked being elsewhere, though he didn’t like being so secretive and he knew it would probably come to bite him in the butt soon enough.

The leather he had was now hidden in its spot and he messed up what he wanted quite a bit, but he would get it right soon. Palaydrian would love it.... and he would love to see the look on her face when she saw it. He probably would even use it. So as he sauntered back into the pack he saw Kiara panting and seeming elated as well. Jiva rose his brows and walked forward. Arms slowly swinging as he came closer to his sister. He didn’t see her since the awkward time when he was feeling sad and depressed about mating with someone, and had been so unsure of himself. Just seein the woman made him curse himself for acting so stupid around the two. He moved closer to her, a smile on his face; “Hello Kiara, you look happy today.” Which to him was a good thing and he showed it with his own happiness. “Were you out for a run?” He asked curiously. He could tell she had been doing just that and knew there would be fear if she was being chased and this was not fear so he knew he had nothing to be alarmed about.

Photo courtesy of Genista

<style>
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#12302e; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 {background-color:#83b080; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/2665/jive.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:305px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]

Sorry about poop post

Word Count → 000

Thanks to Zalen, Kiara was feeling worlds better. That's not to say that there wasn't still a lot on her mind, but she felt like things had finally started to turn for the better. It was almost as if the storm had begun to pass. There was still a lot of rain and wind, but a silver lining could be seen in the distance.

Kiara's silent break was cut short by the appearance of Jiva. It had been a while since Kiara had last talked with the male, and it was a very short conversation at that. As he approached, a warm smile crossed the she-wolf's face and was followed quickly by her wagging tail. "Yeah, I'm feeling a lot better today." Kiara wanted nothing more than to share her good news with all of pack members. To her, being immune to the luperci virus was a blessing and one she couldn't have desired more. However, most of her pack members were luperci themselves and although Zalen didn't seem to mind her views on the subject, Kiara wasn't sure what the rest would think. They might feel insulted or think that Kiara hated luperci. Although it was hard, the young mother decided it was best to just stay quite.

"Ah, yes. I was running along the boarders. With Tharin hurt, I figured I could do some training and perhaps help him at the same time. What about you?" Kiara knew that Jiva's mate was expecting puppies, so she felt that his presence so close to the boarders was rather unusual.

<style type="text/css">
.kiaratree b {font-weight:bold; color:#dbe3ff; text-shadow:#0a273b 0px 0px 1px;}
.kiaratree {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#2a4c56; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/20js9j6.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #420503; padding: 470px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#60848f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.kiaratree .wordcount {color:#60848f; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #dbe3ff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 308 OOC: Lol Jiva has such cool ideas XDDD

Her happiness was contageous and he couldn’t help but grin from ear to ear himself as she spoke. It was good to see happiness in New Dawn there wasn’t much of it lately especially knowing Kiara had lost her son to Amy. He would not remind the happy woman about that though she deserved to have good days like that; “I am very glad to hear that you are so happy! I am doing well myself. I well, can you keep a secret?” He asked shuffling his foot a little back and forth., He looked in the direction of his hiding spot not knowing if she wanted to go far out of the pack, but as she was a mother she would be able to tell him if it was a good idea or if he should just scrap it all together.

“I am making drin something, for the puppies so she doesn’t have to be in her... well her two legged form to carry our puppies.” He said in a near secretive tone; “It’s like a jacket of sorts but it has pockets and can hold the puppies for.. I suppose two or three months. By then they can keep up a bit so I thought it would be easier on her than using her hands or just her mouth.” He looked at Kiara wondering if his invention idea was comprehensible to the woman. He was learning about those who weren’t luperci and they didn’t let human concepts get too wild into their mind so this could be too much for her and she would need to see it to get the idea. It was only a surprise for his mate so he was willing to show anyone who had interest or wanted to know exactly what it was.

<style>
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#12302e; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 {background-color:#83b080; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/2665/jive.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:305px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]

Sorry about poop post

Word Count → 000

With a gentle mood flowing between the two wolves, Jiva asked Kiara to keep a secret. White ears flicked and Kiara leaned forward slightly as her eyes began to glow mischievously. A secret! They were truths wrapped in lies to cause jovial chaos and mischief. Some secrets were best left quite till the perfect moments, while other were more fun to spill. However, Jiva was entrusting Kiara with his secret, and the arctic female was determined to keep his trust. Nodding her head, the young mother whispered, "I can." Jiva's eyes wandered towards what seemed like an useless location, but Kiara found her gaze drifting towards the same area. What was Jiva hiding?

As Jiva spoke, the young mother crept a little closer so that he wouldn't have to talk as loud. Wolves had excellent hearing after all. The air of mystery that surround the copper male was infectious, but Kiara soon found herself to be lost in his description. As a non-luperci, the snowy female knew little about clothes. Just trying to remember what a jacket was, was hard enough. Add in things like pockets and soon the female's mind was spinning. Kiara had a hard time picturing what Jiva was describing, although she understood the gist of his intentions. Something to carry puppies in.

Kiara sat back, confusion written clearly across her face as she cocked her head to the side and pondered what the male had said. Truth be told, Kiara saw little reason for the present. Kiara firmly believed that puppies shouldn't leave the den until they are two months old, unless it is for short romps just outside of the mouth. Puppies were too weak to walk around and the world was too hostile for them to be carried through. However, those where her opinions. What did the luperci think of puppies? Did they travel around with them? "Um, can I see it?"

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 210 OOC: eh no one says Jiva's the smartest. So what jiva is showing her is plain and not nearly finished but the idea and shape is there, it's like a vest sort of thing with pockets, many of them /shrug lol

He didn’t notice her confusion. Not until he was finished and she seemed to be trying to catch up with his description. He bit his lip but it didn’t seem to sink in and give her any ideas of what he was talking about... of course Jiva grew up with a family that revolved around old human acts as well as his mother and her pretty dresses. He smiled at her suggestion and nodded. He bounded the direction he looked earlier and wagged his tail, watching Kiara and when he saw her follow he hurried through the grasses letting his nose lead him toward his hiding spot. Once there he moved to pull out the jacket like thing, and showed it to her; “See she can hold them in when she needs to transport them and work on her garden with them safely nestled in the folds when she’s working too. She can’t keep them in the pockets all the time but when traveling it’s easier,” He said he was planning on visiting his family a little after the pups were old enough and that way they could travel quickly too, but he figured it could help her in her chores when she got back to them.

<style>
[/html]
[html]

Sorry about poop post

Word Count → 000

Although the non-shifter could understand the desire to help and ease the tension of one's mate, she didn't quite understand Jiva's approach. Trying to make carrying puppies easier was an interesting idea, but there were some flaws Kaira thought might be a problem. Puppies needed to practice walking, so having something to carry them in was a little redundant. On the other hand, Kiara couldn't count the number of times she wished for a few extra mouths or even just hands.

The father-to-be was more than a little excited to show off his present. His large form bounded away and Kiara was quick to follow. Despite her confusion and lack of understanding, the female's tail was wagging. Jiva's jovial attitude was infectious. The hiding spot wasn't far and after some brief searching, Jiva unearthed a strange bunch of cloth. It looked large and baggy, but Kiara had a hard time figuring out what all the holes were for. She cocked her head to the side as she puzzled out the strange object. It looked similar to clothes, but at the same time was a little different. As Jiva spoke, the arctic female moved a little closer to give the present a tentative sniff. After nudging the object with her nose, Kiara stuck her muzzle into one of the holes and found that it led to an enclosed area.

After shaking the cloth off of her Kiara stepped back and smiled. Her mind was full of curious thoughts and questions, reeling as she looked at the astounding thing. Jiva had actually made that? "Wow! That is... I've never seen anything like it. I'm sure Drin will love it." Most of the time, Kiara didn't understand why luperci did the things they did. However, it was at times like these that Kiara wondered what it would be like to join their world. All of the strange and astounding things they could do. However, those thoughts didn't last long as the snowy female remembered her fear of shifting.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 308 OOC: Whee fun!!

Jiva was new to the idea of being pups, but he also knew what a pain it was when he had to be carried in the mouth or by hands, normally the latter, and that in most cases, it was worth something like he was making for Drin. He didn’t expect her to use it all that often, but it was a way to get from one spot to another, he did not think about the developing children’s muscles or the fact they would need to walk, he was thinking short term walks to the garden or something.

He watched as the woman inspected it and couldn’t help a wide grin as she dug her nose into it. He was sure it would smell of animal already dead, and the strange smell leather made after the brains and sometime urine was mixed in. This one did not have the last used as it was made quick and easy and the smell would be too much he was sure. He grinned even more, if that were possible, as she complimented him; “Thank you, I am not done yet, I still need to sew the pockets and smooth out the edges, Maybe put in a design if I have the time, but I hope she does. I couldn’t think of anything easier especially for pups too young to walk around on their own if they need to get out.” Jiva said remembering being with his father who spoke of him being out when he didn’t even have his eyes open. It was on a warmer day than the norm at the time of year and Jiva got the idea reminiscing from that. “I have to believe you though, if you think she’ll like it. Oh I can’t wait to show her!” He exclaimed excitedly.

<style>
[/html]
[html]

ooc

Word Count → 000

Kiara couldn't exactly say that she was an expert on all things puppies. Although it was true that she had successfully raised Lucia, Kiara couldn't help but feel like she had failed the rest of the pups. Anna had died only a few weeks into her life, an event that Kiara blamed on their father. She had picked a poor choice for a mate, and after running off, he had left her with a weak puppy. However, Kohaku's current situation could not be blamed on anyone but herself. It was her fault that Kohaku's mind had been twisted, and it was her weakness that allowed him to stay where he was.

The arctic female sneezed as she brought her snout away from the jacket. It smelled strong of dead animal, brains, dirt, and urine; not a combination that was easy on the nose. Sapphire eyes turned to see Jiva with a smile as big as a bear. Kiara nodded slightly as Jiva spoke of the work that still needed to be done on his present. A good portion of what the red male said went straight over Kaira's head. Even so, the young mother did her best to seem supportive. Jiva's intention's were good and his heart was in the right place. Surely Drin would be able to appreciate the gift more than Kiara.

Jiva's spirits were higher than Kiara had ever seen them. She strode up to Jiva and gave him an affectionate push with her nose. "Tell me what she says when you do, although I bet it will only be nice things."

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 205 OOC: Did we have something mroe planned or do you think this is all done?

He was happy, he was excited, it would be no time before he had puppies running around and playing. He couldn’t wait, he had been apprehensive about being a father before he met Palaydrian but he was certain now that he wanted her pups and to support her and them for his whole life. It was all he could do from leaping for joy. He grinned at her and nodded; “I will make sure to tell you, and I do hope she likes it. Even if she doesn’t use it for the puppies she can use it for her gardening or whatever she wants. It has endless possibilities of uses.” He said his grin still lopsided.

“Well how about I escort you back home, thank you for looking at it for me.” He said feeling touched by her affection. Kiara was a nice wolf and was glad to have met her. He put the leather back where it was suppose to so that it did not get wet if the rain came. He motioned for her to follow and trotted again, headed home and was happy about the company he shared with the near white woman.

<style>
[/html]