Spit your sadness into my soul
[html]

i can't escape the twisted way you think of me
i feel you in my dreams and i don’t sleep

Word Count → 315 || Points → 3 :: Forward-dated to August 29th .

Being on four legs was something that was new to her. She neglected her natural wolf form and was usually in Optime sporting a dress. Though, the walk all the way around Cour des Miracles was long enough by herself – so she decided to revisit her long missed Lupus form. It wasn’t long before she reached Shiloh Hills and the smell of rabbit made her stomach growl. She figured it wouldn’t hurt to have lunch while she was around.

Rio used her canine nose to sniff out the nearest of the rabbits. She crouched low behind a rolling hill, watching her prey carefully. There was one rabbit sniffing around eating grass. She crept closer and closer, until realizing the rabbit spotted her – they tore ass down the hills. Rio wasn’t used to hunting for herself, as she usually had her housemates to do it for her, but since she was moving toward the next stage in her life – she figured she’d need to brush up on her skills.

At first, it seemed that the rabbit had a rather great advantage. Its small, quick body was seemingly getting the best of Rio – but not long after, Rio began to catch up and finally pounced on her prey. She quickly tore the creature’s throat out so that it would stop fighting her. Then she dug in, using her paws to keep its body in place. She used her little front teeth to pull its fur off, snorting here and there when it got up her nose, and when its skin was clear of most of its fur – she didn’t hesitate to take a bite. She dug into her prey, soon causing a bloody mess in that spot on the grass. She was absorbed in her meal, but kept a cautious ear on everything around her. She would not let another sneak up on her like last time.

<style>
.axetxt-2 {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: justify; margin:0px 0px; padding:0px 40px 0px 40px; background-image:url(here); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top center;}
.axetxt-2 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:calibri; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.axetxt-2 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.axetxt-2 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.axetxt-2 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.axetxt-2 b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
</style>[/html]
He had headed south his sister had come to him. His mother was ill and needed him. He had packed up his things and Caroline. They had traveled and the young girl was tired and weak. She was still healing and young he wondered if he had pushed the girl to hard. They were almost to his home to where he was born and where his mother was waiting for him.

Liam had settled them down into a camp and left the girl so he could find them food. He had not wanted to stop but the girl's begging made him stop. They needed food and he was sure that she was tired. He sighed as he rubbed his face a bit and huffed. There was not much he could do till he made it home.

He could smell blood and something else. He stopped and let his gaze cross the land. Who was it and was it their blood. It was something he was having a hard time with. He moved to follow the scent till he stopped. Standing still he looked at her. "Rio" His voice soft and strange even to himself.
[html]

Word Count → 398 || Points → 3 :: I made it night, hope you don’t mind O.o

Rio was absorbed in eating. She was starving. She hadn’t eaten in days since her move to Cour des Miracles, and since she was finally in and settled – she decided to get a quick meal and a lay of the land. The rabbit’s carcass was almost just bloody bones when she heard her name. Her ears twitched in the direction of the sound, but her face kept eating. She inhaled deeply, and realizing who’s scent it was, she stopped eating like a savage. Leaving the bloody carcass, it was just bloody bones, fur, and whatever else Rio didn’t want to eat, she looked up with a bloody face at the man. Her tongue lapped around the sides of her muzzle, but it still wasn’t able to get all of the blood around her mouth. She blinked up at him, still attempting to clean. She wasn’t sure what she was supposed to say to him. He looked saddened and tired, and she hadn’t seen him in a long while. What to say?

”Liam!” Her tail thumped along the ground, happy to see him. To call to him was the only thing on her mind, and noticing how he seemed to be unsure of what he was actually looking at, she wanted to reassure him that he wasn’t in any danger (as she was eating like a freaking tiger). Her midnight fur blended in well with the darkness around her. The night time was a great advantage to her, but still somehow she was spotted by rabbits. Her hunting skill wasn’t great, even after hunting for herself for about a year. She was used to having everything handed to her – food, shelter, life. She wasn’t used to getting things for herself, but she was slowly working on doing just that.

Rio stood, with her tail still swaying gently behind her, and stepped over the small carcass toward him. She stopped a couple feet away and gazed up at him. ”What brings you in this neck of the woods?” She was clearly ignorant to the evident sadness that was plain on his face – but she didn’t know him that well, and she didn’t know what was going on in his life at the current moment. Her beautiful, bright blue eyes gleamed in what little moonlight shined off of them, making them glow a neon blue (nothing like how they usually are).

<style>
.axetxt-2 {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: justify; margin:0px 0px; padding:0px 40px 0px 40px; background-image:url(here); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top center;}
.axetxt-2 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:calibri; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

<style type="text/css">
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Bad+Script);
.orca1Outline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/layouts/liam1-1.png') #c2d6ee no-repeat bottom; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:20px 10px 230px 10px; color:#eee; border: 1px solid #000;}
.orca1Top {text-align:right; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; width:470px; background:#2d72a9; border: 1px solid #111; border-top:0px;padding:5px;}
.orca1Words {text-align:center; font-size:32px; margin:2px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; color:#253874; font-family: 'Bad Script', cursive;}
.orca1Bottom {text-align:right;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; width:470px;background:#2d72a9; border: 1px solid #111; border-top:0px;padding:5px;}
.orca1Input {padding:10px; border: 1px solid #000; width:460px;background:#637dd3; color:#fff; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;}
.orca1Input b {color: #000;}

</style>

Liam Catori
OOC Junk

Liam was poking about the smell of a freash kill was drawing him near. He could smell the freash kill and it tickled at his nose. Though the other smell brought a smile to his face. The voice he seemed to use now was one he almost didn't know.

Liam stared at her his mind blanking out as he stared at her. He blinked as he smiled. Man he was an idiot. I'm moving back to the court my mother needs me. He spoke his tail just hung there slowly moving back and forth. She needed him and here he was letting the child he cared for rest. Any additional time was taking away from her life and he knew this.

Liam moved closer to her. He really did like the woman she was very pretty for a black wolf. She's sick and my sister came to get me. Their worried about her. But I can't keep going because a child I have taken in is tired and hungry. He spoke running a hand through his hair. How are you rio?
,/p>

TEMPLATE BY REVO. <3

[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 314 || Points → 3 :: Ooc.

Rio’s smile dropped as she realized the stress that Liam must be going through. She wouldn’t ask how his mother was doing because it was evident that she wasn’t doing so hot. She nodded in recognition, remembering that he might have mentioned that he was coming back to the Court for purposes such as these and Silvano had mentioned something about a sick woman. They needed a healer, but it was seemingly too late for the woman. Rio wouldn’t be able to help her at this state. ”That’s not good.” Her tone was sad for him. She kind of felt for him – she lost her mother too, but not to sickness. Her mother just left – which was even worse. Rio knew she was alive, but yet Naniko didn’t even want to stay around her own pups. Rio supposed there was a time where one just goes. She couldn’t think of anything else to say to him that would be appropriate or comforting to him.

So, she changed the subject. ”Your daughter is hungry, you say?” An ear perked up to that. There was a bushel of rabbits somewhere nearby – they couldn’t be far. ”Shift down, let’s hunt together for your girl.” She couldn’t see how he planned to hunt for food – he didn’t seem to have any weapons on him at the current moment – and even if he did have a sword back at camp, it wouldn’t help him kill a rabbit. He needed teeth and claws for that.

Rio looked up at him with her glowing blue orbs. They blinked when she blinked, waiting for him to give him and to say yes. She didn’t mind hunting for his child. She never liked to see children go hungry – even if they were only about a half hour away from the actual court. She gave him a wolf smile, and hoped he would agree.

<style>
</style>[/html]