[m] and now that I've found you...
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html]

[html]
Angry sex time? Bahaha.

He had spent the night curled up in the communal den, a guest of his mother. In fact he and Myrddin had spent the evening curled up against the snowy matriarch, a small part of the family he had in New Dawn. It was dawn now, or close to it, and he found himself restless, still seething from the raw emotions of the day before, and the hurt feelings of the fight with his mate. Former mate. "Fuck," he muttered to himself as he left the communal den, heading away from the cloying scent of new Dawn. He already missed his pack, his house. He needed to get back and check on Keldava and Honrin, peek in on Skye and Eclipse. He shouldn't have left them, even to get his questions answered.

He found a secluded area -or so he thought- and proceeded to shift to his optime form, needing the familiarity of the form he was most comfortable in. He had left his jeans wherever he'd been fighting with Sky yesterday, but it didn't matter to him. He was just ready to go home. He swallowed, smothering the hurt of having hoped he could have taken Sky and the other pups home with him.
"Fuck," the normally soft spoken scholar growled again, running fingers through his disheveled shock of hair he called a mane. The sun was beginning to rise, a sight the distracted male would have normally enjoyed, and yet his eyes weren't drawn to the colorful spectacle. Instead they were darting around, looking for something, anything.... The memory of her sobbing whines came to him, and he snarled, pacing.
"Fuck this," the typically reserved male growled under his breath. When Myrddin woke up, they'd make their goodbyes said, and they'd go. Myrddin didn't usually sleep in too much, but the boy was exhausted from the walk. They could be gone by noon.

<style type="text/css">
.emptybed b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000;}
.emptybed p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.emptybed {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i40.tinypic.com/f2e80.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4f4564; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 215px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#312840; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000
[/html]
[html]
491 - Sky's in her lupus form.

Sky hadn't slept that night. Not only had she been burdened with the disappearance of an alpha, but her mate- er, ex-mate, slept on in the very den she'd called home. She refused to enter it, much to Lena and Cody's confusion. Their argument the evening before had been too much. She'd slept above them all, on the roof of the den, where she could greet the dawn come morning.

Except, she couldn't sleep. She remained wide away, staring at the horizon where the sun would appear, waiting. Waiting. The sun rose after what seemed like an eternity, the sliver of light just enough to wake her from her dreary daze. A voice, familiar, urged her to sink lower behind the rim of grass above the den, blue eyes wide as she watched the very object of her stress stride from the den, cursing under his breath. She watched him go, head lifting up again only after she was sure he wouldn't look back. Flashes of his angered voice, the pain in his eyes, came to her and she whined softly, head dropped to her paws. How could she have been so fucking stupid?

Slowly, she lifted herself from her spot above the den, shaking the tired clutches of exhaustion from her pelt. She'd gone days without sleep before. One sleepless night wouldn't hold her down at all. The wolfdog moved off of her perch, lumbering down to the mouth of the den, where she peered in. There, near Deuce, her children- all three of them- slept on undisturbed. Her heart clenched. Lena and Cody had curled up near Taliesin and Myrddin, though far enough away not to cause trouble, in case the family was still feuding- which Cody honestly thought was happening. He was right, as usual.

Hesitantly, she left the densite completely, wandering aimlessly. She didn't mean to follow him, really. Her mind was still swamped with thoughts and memories of her family. Good times she missed. Bad times she regretted. Taliesin. She'd really fucked up, but she knew there was nothing she could do--

Wait a minute. She froze mid-step, blue eyes darting up at the flash of white ahead. His back was turned to her and she was down-wind, but there he was. Terror shot through her- would he yell again? Would he grab Myrddin and leave? She considered turning back and heading out to the hut to visit Noah, but...

"...I brought your jeans over to the storage nook beside the den." She stated simply, having done so the night before as a little act of 'kindness'. She didn't want anything left of him if he were to leave again, especially on such terrible terms. "Are you and Myrddin leaving today?" She didn't want them to go. She wanted them to stay, to be with their family. Deuce, Lena, Cody, Noah. Wasn't that enough to make them stay? What of blood?

[/html]
[html]
OOC STUFFS HERE!

He turned as he heard her voice, feeling cold and empty. She spoke about his pants, and he nodded. "Thank you." His voice was distant, empty, the words of gratitude at odds with the tone of voice, the careful neutrality in his tone and his eyes. She asked if they would be leaving, and his mind turned to the memory of seeing his pups and his mother all together in one area. His voice held bitterness now. "Yeah. We'll be out of your hair soon." He started to turn away again, then turned fully to face her, an unexpected anger gnawing at his guts again.

"We aren't done talking about yesterday, Sky. This time you shift to my level. Now." His eyes met hers. His mismatched eyes burned with hurt and anger. And yet under it, unacknowledged and buried deeply, was the deep affection he had for the woman, the need, the longing. His body knew what the heart refused to admit, his heart beginning to race, hoping she obeyed, hoping too that she ignored him, that she walked away.

Running through his mind was every memory they'd ever made together. Even little ones as simple as sitting on the couch, reading together or cuddling in bed. More erotic scenes played too, the fragrant taste of her suddenly strong in his mind. His sudden hunger for the woman made him want to walk away, made him rage at whatever notion had come over her, whatever idea had made her decide he hadn't been good enough to help her.

"I could have helped you look for a cure for her. You didn't even trust me enough to let me help. I'm not sure you ever trusted me after Liam betrayed us." His voice was full of anger, full of hurt. He wanted answers from her, and he wanted her to hurt. "I'm sure you would have trusted Shawchert." The name was bitter, and he spat it out with a snarl.

<style type="text/css">
.emptybed {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i40.tinypic.com/f2e80.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4f4564; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 215px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#312840; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
284 - ...I'm seriously excited for the end result of this thread now.

His response was flat, and then bitter. She shrank back a bit, ears pinning into her fur, disappearing entirely except for the larger of the dual guages. He didn't let her speak, about to turn away but turning instead to face her. He gave the order and for a moment, her dominance wanted to respond in kind. She resisted the urge and sighed through her nose when he matched her stare, stepping over to a clearer spot and shifting, that smooth transition she'd trained her early years to perfect.

A moment later, she crouched in her optime form. She took a moment to let the feeling pass before she stood, matching his gaze with a cool, sheilded stare. His words that came next were met with a cold glare, muzzle wrinkling in the beginnings of a snarl. "No, I didn't and I wouldn't have." She started, voice controlled but angry. She wanted to call him out for mentioning Shawchert, wanted to accuse him of stupid jealousy when the old male wasn't even in existance as far as anyone knew.

"Because I didn't even trust anyone at that point, Taliesin. Not even myself, sometimes." The admission wasn't emotional, but matter-of-fact and almost bitter. She paused a moment, inhaling and letting out a slow breath before continuing. "I didn't tell you I was going because I know you. You'd have followed me, leaving d'Arte with no medic in a time of distress." She gave him an aggrivated expression now. "Believe it or not, I originally planned to come back and live in d'Arte. But by the time I turned back, I knew I'd been gone to long. Skye's 'banishment' proved that." Bitter as fuck.

[/html]
[html]
-Squees- He'll take the thread to where we want it in my next post. LOL PS: Last paragraph gets weird for Tal. I don't think he's thinking straight. LOL

"You are damn right I would have followed you if you would have just fucking trusted me!" The pained admission was pulled from his lips in a hurt snarl as he stepped towards her, his hands fisted at his sides. "Before you walked away from us, I would have done anything for you. I would have left D'arte for you, to be with you because I needed you in my life. You and our family kept me sane after all that happened. And she wouldn't have banished you if you hadn't been so stupid at the borders. If you had given her the proper respect, like you give your leaders here, you could have come home to us. FUCK!"

There was that word again, the curse word he rarely let slip past his lips. It was a vulgar word, in his opinion, and it took an extreme amount of stress and anger for him to use it. And yet again today it was flying from his lips like a bird flew in the sky. He stepped forward again, his hands grasping for her shoulders. If found they would be clutched tightly, his burning eyes focused on hers. "You have been gone too long. Come home. Apologize to her, tell her you were wrong, tell her you learned her lesson. I'll vouch for you if I have to. I'll take a fucking demotion for you if I have to. I want you all home where you belong."

He didn't know what he would do if she refused. Part of him wanted to... to take her over his knee and spank her until she submitted. He wanted to wrestle her down and kiss her, to hold her and steal her breath away like he used to, to make love to her until she saw the light of day. He wanted to drag her home by her hair, like the human stories about cavemen. If it took him being dominant with her to make her see reason, he would do it. He'd do anything to have her. Err, to have her come home, that was.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
358 - I figure his saying no to this will spark the angry back up again. XD

She let him speak, stood her ground as he approached her. The only show of change was her stare and the way her tail flagged higher the closer he came. He swore and grabbed her shoulders. She flinched backwards, as if burned, eyes narrowing and ears vanishing in her hair, gold and shoulder length now- the purple was long gone. His next words, his pleading... broke her heart. It tore her to pieces. She knew that, if they were ever going to have a chance ever again, one would have to leave their pack behind. It broke her heart... but...

"I can't go back there, Taliesin." Her voice was small, gaze softening with greif and pain. "Don't make me go back to that place... don't make me bring my babies home to that place." She shook her head, begging him. All the while, her only move to get away at all were the hands that rested loosely on his arms, just enough for her claws to bury into the fur there. "...he'll scream at me there." Barely audible. Now that Taliesin knew about Sanja, the truth about him, it wouldn't be hard to miss the meaning of her words.

In New Dawn, she'd found peace. Her mind was hers. Her worries were not about people killing her children in cold blood. They weren't about which of her packmates was a killer. In New Dawn, she felt as if she had a chance to grow old. She wanted that for her babies, all three of them. She wanted that for Taliesin. "Stay. Stay with us here in New Dawn. Your family's here, Taliesin. Your mother, your brother, your children. Please." She hoped, prayed, he'd rethink it. She pleaded with even Rhiannon for him to choose New Dawn, to let go of his connection to d'Arte and sleep amongst his family in the den with what could be his pack. To be there when Lena met someone, when Cody found someone. She wanted to be there for Myrddin when he found his love. To help them grow and watch them flourish, as she knew they would now. "...please."

[/html]
Her claws buried in the meat of his arms, his grip tightened on her shoulders. Someone drew blood. He shook her, furious. "I can scream louder than any demon. Damnit, woman, you are mine!" Again, the shake of her, trying to shake some sense into her. She had been his, and he had been hers. It seemed less and less likely that it would work. At her suggestion, he stared at her in horror, as if she had suggested that he eat one of his children alive. New Dawn was nice, but it wasn't for him.

"Oh yes, Sky, Myrddin and I will fit right in, making paper and soap to trade. Wearing our clothing, reading our books, sitting on our comfortable couches and listening to the rain on the roof overhead. WE don't belong here! And neither do you. You belong WITH ME!" Spoken like a true chauvinist, Tal.

He couldn't help himself. Something baser came out in him, that little shadow hiding in the corner of his soul. In his fury, he wanted her submitting to him, obeying him as he felt she needed to. He was tired of being separated from his mate and children. The claws in her shoulder dragged her to him, one hand lifting for a moment to fist in her hair, pulling her face to him for a kiss.

It couldn't be a tender kiss, a seductive kiss. Not with the primal fury running through him. It was a hard and demanding kiss that insisted she submit to his anger fueled lust or vie for dominance. It was a kiss that would brand them both, scorching and burning the other into their brains. It was a kiss that wouldn't allow for tenderness, only raw power. It was a kiss that set his blood on fire, the flames licking through his body, sending his staff into nearly instant hardness. It was a kiss that demanded passion in return, or allowing ones self to be consumed in the moment.

((I just want to know where the heck his sudden dominant streak comes from?! Its a little hot. LOL))
[html]
295 - Angry, horny and... deadly? XD

His words stung like salt in an open wound. She snarled in response to it, anger flaring up again as he dug in his claws, shaking her. She moved to steady herself, barely moving against his efforts- she wasn't as tiny as she looked. He yelled at her, claiming her. He sullied her offer, mocking the very idea of it and then further cemented that she leave with him, leave it all behind, her peace, her sanctuary. Her garden of Eden. Never. She was about to shout back at him when suddenly, her head was yanked forward and his mouth was on hers.

She pushed at him at first, a feirce growl bubbling from her throat, but after a moment of resisting, she figured that he wasn't about to let her go that easily... and a part of her... liked it. Wanted more. He'd... never been like this before. Never stood his ground against her so... feircely. A heat pooled in her stomach and she found herself pulling him closer, claws digging in harder, tail curling to rest against her back. The growl continued but it wasn't the same as before- this time, there was a darker undertone to it, something... acidic.

She noticed the hardness as it pressed against her stomach and one hand moved down as if to grab it, stopping at his stomach though and digging claws in. Those claws raked down to his hips, not quite drawing blood but ripping bits of fur as they went until they dug deeper along his hip line. There was nothing tender about any of this. Nothing gentle. Pent up frustration and anger and spite and wrath... Wrath. She was known for that paricular sin, wasn't she? So vengeful. So angry. So deadly.

[/html]
XDD

The growls, the snarls, the scent of blood. Anyone passing nearby would think it was a fight happening, and in a way it was. His hand was still fisted in her hair as she traced down his body, her claws pulling bits of fur. His body trembled, his hackles raised. His nostrils flared as he could smell her sweet honey calling to him, her body responding to his. If she wanted to be more feral, he could show her more feral. Her snarls were dark, acidic. His were unfettered, full of primal emotions that couldn't be tempered by his artistic nature. Later, he might come to regret this moment, might come to see it as something that it wasn't.

Right now, the hand that was fisted in her hair at the nape of her neck was pulling, demanding she go to the ground, even as his weight was bearing on her. He would push her down into the ground, he would cover her with his scent in the only way he knew to, he would drive his scent so deep into her body it wouldn't come out. He wanted to drive his turgid staff into her wet heat until she screamed from it, he wanted to drive himself so deeply into her that they were one again, that they were inseparable by time or distance, that they were one again.

He wanted most of all for her to admit that he was right, that she belonged to him forever. And in return, he would give her the same respect. He would belong to her forever.
[html]
387 - Writing smut is so strange now. XD

His kiss was toxic. His touch was acid to her skin. Everything about what was happening between them in that moment was wrong and a tiny voice in the back of her mind screamed for it to stop- it wasn't worth the aftermath. Still, his touch was addictive and the pain was like honey- thick and sweet but so easy to choke on. The hand in her hair pulled back and for a moment, she resisted- only for a moment, though. She managed in the chaos to ease herself to the ground without damage or pain. His body covered hers and that was it- any hesitation she might've had was long gone.

She pulled back from his kiss with a rumbling snarl. Blue eyes flashed open to meet his with a cold fire behind them. Claws worked their way up to his chest and in a feigned act of rebellion, she raked down hard- to score the skin and draw blood, injuries that would leave no scar behind but would take days to heal completely. This... thing, this fight, this battle- whatever it was- wasn't going to prove anything. Not really. She knew that, deep down, but her goal was still the same.

He had to stay. If he didn't, she would never forgive him. Or so she thought at that moment.

The firm press of flesh against fur was noticed and her hips rose to meet his, grinding against him. More growling, more teeth and claws. Her jaws aimed for his throat, not to rip and tear at the flesh there, but as an act of dominance- she might've been the one pinned down but the wolfdog was far from submissive. Even pressed against the morning wet of the grass, her hackles were on end and the vibrations of her growls couldn't be missed. She muttered something through it all, but not even she knew the meaning behind the words she spoke- something that wasn't quite in any language she knew. Far from English as it could get. Sky was lost in the mirth, the heat of it all. It would take a long time before she could come back down to Earth, before her mind would register just what had happened here, in this place of peace, this terrible fighting and anger...

[/html]
She was speaking, and he didn't know the words, but the feel of her teeth was as clear a statement as it needed to be. Calm and rational Tal would have submitted; the Tal the male was now reared up, his eyes glittering. The head of his shaft was poised against her opening, her upward thrusts were met by him pulling back enough to keep from being pulled inside the sweet heat he craved. The cuts she left stung in the morning air. He stared down at her, his eyes hard and unblinking.

His voice was firm, his teeth gritted. "No. Mine." He would give her what they both needed when she submitted to him. Even if her submission was only topical, an averted gaze, a pleading whimper, he wouldn't bury his throbbing hungry staff in her womanly heat until she gave him what he needed first. This strange compulsion wouldn't let him be equals, wouldn't let her dominate. He needed to be the stronger one, needed to be the alpha male of the moment.

A rumbling growl as his weight was entirely on top of her now, his arms wrapping around her. He wouldn't give up his position on top, nor would he give them both what they needed until she relented her control. Her litany was a string of unintelligible words; his was a succession of growls and snarls mixed in with two words, he name and the possessive "mine" he couldn't keep himself from verbally branding her with.

Yes, later he would compare himself to the dark spawn who had sired him, wondering if he was tainted by his father's blood afterall, wondering when she would come to emasculate him for forcing her. Even if he were told she didn't feel particularly pressed into this act, he would still feel as though he had forced her.