Searching for a new life
Occ-Hoping to join :3

Tali felt giddy, if she could trust her nose, then she was getting close to the pack boarder. She stopped her pace and sniffed around the surroundings, the scent was strong, but could be stronger. She already liked the area this pack would be in, a fresh forest area with beautiful flowers. She had already picked the most appealing flower she had found and tucked it behind her ear.
She began her trot again, humming happily to herself. Now that she was close, her father’s words echoed in her ear about manners when meeting a pack's Alpha and how to act. "Always keep your ears back Tali, in a submissive stance, head down too, to show their dominance." Her father words told her in her mind.
She'd practised the stance repeatedly, making sure she was happy with it being respectful enough.

He sniffed the air and slowed to a halt, the area smelt strongly of territorial markings. She looked around in front of her, it didn't look much different than the area she'd just explored, small dents in the grass where previous others had walked over.

She let out a small howl, loud enough to be heard, but not too loud to sound angry or aggressive. She sat down and went through the stance her father told her once more, remembering his words, "Remember, the more you over-do it, the better, it's best to be too respectful than to not show enough respect."

She scratched her ear, now she was waiting, she felt nerves build inside her. What would she do if she wasn't accepted? She shook away such thoughts, she always believe that the more optimistic you were, the more luck you'll have in life.
[html]
Word Count :: 207 OOC: Jiva is in Optime form Smile And welcome to Souls! Big Grin

Jiva’s happiness was dulled by the disappearance of his cousin. He missed her dearly and he didn’t know it until she was gone. The sad news of the alpha’s pups not living was devistating and it made him fear for his own. Not because of Zalen but because if Titania could miscarry so could Palaydrian. He was pacing the borders when he heard the call. Interested he began to move towards the howl. His pace was casual but not too slow.

When he came up to the woman he tilted his head and gave a welcome smile. He was less agressive when it came to total wolf dominance, but he was still middling ground to the Alpha and he knew he would never be an Alpha; “Hello Ma’am You are at the border of New Dawn.” It was strange saying this.. .but rarely did he greet those he didn’t know at the borders; “My name is Jiva Takekuro, is there something I can help you with?” He asked hopefully. He was not sure what she was here for, a visit, to join... or something else entirely he wasn’t sure but he would be happy to help in any way he could.

Photo courtesy of Genista

<style>
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#12302e; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 {background-color:#83b080; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/2665/jive.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:305px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
Occ- Thanks ^^

Tali waited a short while, still practising moving her ears back, until she heard a wolf coming closer. She look ahead to see a male approach her, he look friendly enough, and immediately took to her submissive stance, head lower and ears back, just as she practised.
The wolf spoke, he sounded calm which was a relief, at least Tali knew he wasn't going to be aggressive. He said she was at 'New Dawn's' boarder, the name sounded mysterious, and kinda fitted what Tali was looking for. She clear he throat and her father’s advice on what to say run through her head, "I have travelled far, from the east looking for a new pack and a new life. I came across the scent of a pack; the scent and the beauty of the area lead me here." She smiled sweetly, but kept her stance, "I wish to join New Dawn."

Tali hoped that she sounded good enough, she wasn't sure what rank this wolf was, but either way she hope she sounded decent; being rejected here would harm her self-esteem upon seeking another pack.
She waited intently for a reply.
[html]
Word Count :: 220 OOC:

Jiva could see the girl taking a submissive stance without powerful words and he approved. He was not without pack tradition... he was never born to it and not as aggressive as say... Tharin would have been. Even when she met Zalen she would know that Jiva was just a kind heart. He knew he could not accept her himself. This was up to an alpha but he had to make sure that it was worth calling the alpha here. Though she took proper stances in the traditional forms, which his tail curled high and wagged a little over, did not make her worthy of the alpha’s presence.

“What is it that you will do for the pack? For our protection we will need something in return.” He heard his father say this a few times when he went with him to Cour des Miracles’ borders. He didn’t know exactly how it was done in New Dawn but he was sure it was very similar. If she gave him a proper enough answer he would call Zalen or Tharin to join and see if she was worthy enough that they could accept her in return. His voice was stern at this though, he was happy to see a new face but it was all business now.

<style>
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#12302e; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 {background-color:#83b080; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/2665/jive.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:305px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
Occ-

Tali had prepared as best as she could for the question, her talents. She didn't know if her talents were what they approved, but she had to try.

She gulped loudly before answering, "When I was young I lived with my parents in their pack far to the east. My mother was the pack healer and my father was the pack's main hunter." She smiled at the memory of her parents, "I used to help my father hunt every day, making me exceptional at hunting, also since the pack was based in a rocky terrain, we would mostly have to walk long distances each day. And my father always remarked how good I was at long distance travel. During the time I help my mother, she taught me basics on how to help wounded and how to make the most of the little herbs we could gain.
When I was a little older I went exploring on my own, I learnt little skills, climbing, swimming and distinguishing plants and animals."

She looked at the ground, "Though I've never been caught in a fight, frankly I know how to best avoid one." She looked back up"It would be a great honour to be welcomed into New Dawn."
[html]
Word Count :: 205 OOC: Jiva derps anyway I just let Nat know and she should be in soonish! Big Grin

As she spoke Jiva rose his eyebrows, the mention of healing was something of interest to him though he could name three other healers besides himself, but what could one more hurt? The most important was hunting, which was higher on the agenda of the pack at the moment. He would explain about their problem with the wolf Amy but he was sure that she would get that pep talk when a leader came to let her in. He nodded; “Well you will be happy to know you can further your healing knowledge further we have many of those here. And we are willing to take hunters. I am afraid I cannot accept you.” He said. He stopped for a slight effect; “But I will call somone who has that authority,

He said and then lifted his head howling for the Alpha letting him know he was needed at the borders, he was sure Zalen would come soon enough but he wondered how the large man would act. He was not himself since Titania left and Jiva could understand why. So he was sure that Zalen would love another who could help feed the mouths of the growing pack.

<style>
[/html]
[html]

Word count 357:: OOC

The emotional pain of Titania’s disappearance was beginning to fade, leaving behind a physical ache in the muscles of the Alpha. He did not understand why his mate… his former mate now he supposed… had left him and New Dawn, but he was sure it had to do with the puppies that were now being reclaimed by the earth. He had been tempted to go keep vigil near the now cold den, but he couldn’t bring himself to do it, instead curling up in the now all too big hovel in the main den and sleeping for an entire day. He was mourning, but he could not let his sadness show too much for the sake of the others in New Dawn; he was sure they were upset too; the Alpha would not be having puppies now.

The first howl did nothing more than perk his black ears, but his eyes remained closed and his head resting against his chin. The second howl was not to be ignored, it was Jiva, and Zalen open his olive eyes to peer out into the sunlight outside the den. Part of him did not want to leave at all, but he knew he had duties and he had to be strong for his pack. So he got onto all fours, still in his Lupus from the day before, and ran out into the light.

Running seemed to recharge his battery, and he became more and more alive the more he moved. Soon he saw Jiva come into sight, and beside him, a mahogany wolfess. She was in a submissive stance, and Jiva seemed positive, so Zalen did not hesitate to walk over to the wolfess and straddle her as he sniffed her entire body. She smelled of the wilderness, not like Thana had the past week, and so Zalen could only assume she was a loner. His ebony tail began to sway ever so slightly, Hello. He said softly, stepping off her, I am Zalen, Alpha of this pack. Are you here to join us? He shot a glance to Jiva, all of sudden slightly perturbed at the male's presence.

<style type="text/css"> .z b {font-weight:bold; color:#3b5835; letter-spacing:1px; }
.z .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #891c04;}
.z p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.z p b:before {content: open-quote;}
.z p b:after {content: close-quote;}
.z {margin:0px auto; width:426px; background-color:#6f9001; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... zalen1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 435px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]
Occ-

Tali was interested to hear that she could learn further in healing, if anything hunting, healing and exploring where her main skills and interests. So improving them would be a good idea. She was almost relieved to know that Jiva wasn't the pack leader, but didn't lessen her stance as he began to howl.

They waited a short while, and Tali raised her head slightly to see if anyone would come. Sure enough a large black male join them and, being sure that this wolf was the Alpha, Tali bowed her head again and pushed her ears back. The male circled her, picking around at her scent, and Tali took this short time to glance up and view her hopefully new-Alpha-to-be. He was normal size for a male and had jet black fur, Tali was interested in the marking on his eyes and, in terms of colour, though it went well with his fur colour.

Once he had stopped sniffing around her she lifted her head slightly, and nodded at his question, "I've travelled far looking for a new pack, and the beauty of the area and the smell of a pack brought me her. I would like to join your pack Zalen, Alpha of New Dawn"

She was probably over-doing it, but she didn't mind, this was an Alpha after all. And she had rarely encountered another Alpha before, even the mated Alpha pair in her parents pack she had rarely seen and never talked to. Hopefully her optimism and longing to join showed in her words and give her more chance at being accepted.
[html]

Word count 000:: Yay! Welcome Big Grin

The female seemed in excellent health, and she submitted to Zalen easily, and both these things made him more accepting of her. She Said that she had found and chosen New Dawn by the beauty of the land and the smell of the pack. His tail began to wag more jovially, and he looked down at her with a smile, Yes, you may join our family. It will be good to have a wolf like you among us. He could already see the good impact she could have.

Zalen bounded a ways off, scanning the borders quickly before turning back to the two, Come on now, let’s go back to the den! He was in a much better mood now, the bad thoughts about Titania nothing more but an annoying buzz in the back of his mind.

<style type="text/css"> .z b {font-weight:bold; color:#3b5835; letter-spacing:1px; }
.z .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #891c04;}
.z p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.z p b:before {content: open-quote;}
.z p b:after {content: close-quote;}
.z {margin:0px auto; width:426px; background-color:#6f9001; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... zalen1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 435px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

[html]
Rest now, traveler, for you are home.

Your brothers and sisters welcome you to New Dawn!

Congratulations! You no longer stray from the path and have returned to life as a true wolf. You do not have to face this world alone, and now may rely on the wisdom of your pack to guide you.

If you have any questions or concerns you may always seek your alphas' guidance by contacting Nat (Zalen Damaichu). Feel free to start posting in your new home immediately, or if you would like to plan a thread you may poke your muzzle around in Thread Requests or Open Threads!

[/html]