Magnets don't always stick
[html]

In Amherst, Adonia in Oprtime..if that wasn't obvious XD

Word Count → 000

Adonia was needing to keep her mind off of Ookami, they're mateship over and she was looking for things to do that weren't within New Dawn. There wasn't much to do in the pack other than patrol and destroy human things. Adonia thought the pack was good and all, but she was raised around human things. The world was full of them. She liked her pack for the fact they enforced their natural order to life, but beyond that, Adonia wasn't interested as much. The woman barely ate anymore..only enough to stop herself from dying. Drinking water was the only thing she actively did.

In her time outside of New Dawn she came here to this old city and found herself looking at books on mechanics, and looking over a manual on Jeeps. She was immersed in this project of hers. Today the wolf dog was under the hood of the Jeep examining the spark plugs and finding nothing wrong with them. Her tools resting precariously on the metal bumper. It was a Jeep Wrangler that had been lifted and the tires were a little rotted. She knew she'd need to fix the tires. Luckily she had plans to fix those, a tire shop that was untouched had some awesome tires that looked perfect for when she got this thing up and running. She didn't think 'if' Adonia was going to get this thing moving.

She had already checked the wires and everything else making sure rodents hadn't tore it up. She'd fixed any other problems, but now was checking the simple things. Making sure the old thing didn't need anymore work than just new fuel. Now, came the part she knew was most likely get messy. She needed to put new oil in and so she got herself a pan, and then went underneath with her wrench and began to unscrew the cap and let the oil drain. She already got the new oil from the auto shop, opening to check to make sure it didn't go bad. The stuff looked fine, it was clear and smelled fine. Now the wolf dog was getting more dirty than she had when she was a pup. The jeep was quite dirty, but it was fun working on it.

As soon as the cap came off the oil began to spew down into the pan, she moved away letting it flow down. It didn't look good at all..some of it splashed onto her and she was getting more black looking than she actually was. The wolf dog began to move out from beneath the Jeep..

Code by the Mentors; photo courtesy to effika

<style>
.adoniaaly-2 { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/V36Sy.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#ca61a3; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 375px 0px; color:#262a0b; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.adoniaaly-2 b {color:#ceb5bc; }
.adoniaaly-2 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.adoniaaly-2 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.adoniaaly-2 .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.adoniaaly-2 .wordcount {color:#262a0b; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #262a0b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... mes_v2.png); background-color:#000000; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 335px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; border-bottom-left-radius:0px; border-bottom-right-radius:0px; border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px;">

ooc: Form, Lupus.

So once again it was time for one of his lone wanderings. For the most part X'ies got away with it due to his status as the unoffical pack diplomat come spy. At this point he was more concerned about exploring areas and possible points of scavanging. It was in this time that he woul stumble upon the steel monster and the wolf that appeared to be sexually pleasuring it. It was rather strange and hypnotising to watch her work away at the steel atomaton. He had for the most part no idea just what she was doing or what the construct actually was. For all his wisdom and knowledge about people and their actions he had virtually no technological experience whatsoever. Or really any idea about human history or their creations. He would approach cautiously. Unsure of whether or not the metal beast was alive, or if it would be provoked by a male approaching .

"...Dear lord woman what are you doing?".

He would speak, no reaction from the steel monster. So he would assume that it may well be dead. As he got closer however he began to wonder if this thing was one of those things that people called " machines". Things used to make life easier. However he could not imagine just what purpose this thing would have in life. It seemed to be heavy, clunky...if it was to move ( assuming due to the wheels that it did) he could not imagine that it would do very quickly. "...Is it dead?".

Word Count: 223.

[/html]
[html]

occ here

Word Count → 000

Black oil stained her face along the side of her muzzle and her cheeks. Some oil stained her cream furred belly as she came out from beneath Jeep. As she stood she tried to dust herself off when a voice broke the comfortable silence that had been around here. Her two toned blues found a fairly large male coming her way, his blue eyes a light tone and he seemed so nervous and confused of what was going on between her and the man made machine. It was a beast compared to most of all the mechanical creations of the humans. She gave the large male a giggle as she thought about his words. Then his second question made her giggle more, but perhaps his question was one that could make sense. "Well, yes it is dead...but technically it was never alive to begin with. It's a Jeep. It's a sport utility vehicle...some might argue it to be a multiple purpose vehicle..but as for your first question I was changing it's oil. It's a machine, and the oil keeps the gears lubricated along with the engine..and such...at least from what I've understood..." She looked back to the candy apple red vehicle. She'd cleaned it up quite a bit. A Bucket, rag, and water go a long way..

She scratched the back of her head in thought, "..I'm trying to get it running again. From my understanding this things can go really fast. Humans used to have races with some types of vehicles. There are race tracks, Nascar I guess was a thing that humans loved to watch..it was a series of races I guess.." Adonia loved to learn about humans. She knew a lot about them, and she found their world a fascinating one. Many focused on their downfalls, but Adonia loved their hobbies and the many of their good deeds. However, she never did forget of all the wrongs they pulled. Libraries held a lot of articles on the horrors they pulled. Wolves and many canines were hurt by their actions. It still didn't make their inventions bad...

<style>
.adoniaaly-1 { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/a2cTX.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#7ca336; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 350px 0px; color:#9fcd4d; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.adoniaaly-1 b {color:#d8eebb; }
.adoniaaly-1 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.adoniaaly-1 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.adoniaaly-1 .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
.adoniaaly-1 .wordcount {color:#9fcd4d; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #9fcd4d; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... mes_v2.png); background-color:#000000; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 335px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; border-bottom-left-radius:0px; border-bottom-right-radius:0px; border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:0px; -moz-border-bottom-right-radius:0px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:10px;">

ooc: Form, Lupus> Optime

She would speak and he would listen. Though how much he understood of just what she was saying would be left up for dbate. One thing he did understand was that this was in fact something that moved, and at least according to her it presented to immediate threat. " I apologize, I have little knowledge of human things". He would speak as he padded forwards, this time slightly more comfortable than before. He took a look at the woman and identified her features as being wolf like in nature, though whether or not she was a loner of belonged to part of a pack he could not say. Perhaps this was a recruitment oppertunity. Or a revenge. Spoke part of his mind, the one that he was trying to silence.

" My name is X'ies, I'm just having a bit of a wander...not really going anywhere...but it would seem that travelling does come with types of learning".

Whilst yes it was entirely true that he would wish to know about these things so that it would better serve him in the future. He was using the obviously favoured topic of human inventions in order to close the gap between stranger and favoured new friend. " You seem to have a good sense of understanding about these human things". He would approach, shifting form as he reached only a few feet away from her. He disliked the optime form, but for his purposes today, it would suit. " Tell me...if this machine had none of this...oil..what would happen?..Do you think that is how it died?".

[/html]
[html]

occ here

Word Count → 000

She gave the male a kind smile and a small giggle at him apologizing to her. "Oh, no no, don't apologize. Not many canines know much about human creations. I just love to read, and when I come across new and fascinating things I read about them. " Her soft voice carried on the explanation, "Nothing to apologize for, really. I've just been taught to read since I could see. My mother thought it was very important for me to both read and write." Her two tone eyes found his own. She was so soft in her expressions, but also quite friendly since he had much to ask, it seemed. She liked his comment and a much more sweet smile came to her, "..yes, there is always a lot to learn about.." Adonia loved to explore, most of the time she found herself observing things. It was why she loved her job at Phoenix Valley. She scouted her own pack, and any unfamiliar smells. She always knew where the members were. Also caring for the horses was her favorite. Observing their behavior and interactions.

"I'm Adonia Demos, by the way. I'm from New Dawn." She gave a slight nod to him, "It's nice to meet you, sir. " Her tail gave a light wag as he came closer, but as he came within a few feet of her she began to feel more shy. He was taller than her by nearly a full foot. Her ears rolled back a little submissive as her eyes watched him a little more softly and almost in a timid manner much like a puppy would. As he asked more about the vehicle she looked to it and thought of what he said, walking over she began to respond, pointing out the areas she spoke of. "Oh, if it had no oil a lot could go wrong from what I understand...it could end up with bent rods/rod bearings. Could crack the head gaskets, blow a head gasket, throw a rod through the crank case, or score the cylinder heads. Just a bunch of things that could happen to the Jeep engine." She then thought about his last bit, "Oh, no, that wasn't the case with the vehicle. It simply had been sitting because no one had cranked the engine on it. There's still old gas in it, but it's too old to run through the engine without ruining the spark plugs."

Obviously, she could show him what all she talked about, but she did try to explain it as best she could, "Okay, so this is the engine block, right here. These are plugs, under this rubber material are spark plugs. When the engine, there's a pedal you press, it sends gas through here, to this engine block. the rods rotate and bring up a piston that compress the gas put in and the spark plug ignites the gas making the rod and piston go back down. The oil lubricates the pistons and rods...if those aren't lubed it can cause a lot of damage....at least from what I understood.." She gave a light sigh. It was a big project she put herself on, and to get the vehicle moving was going to be a lot of work. She leaned out from beneath the hood. Her eyes traveled to the tires, "You could tell this thing has been sitting since the humans all died out..the tires are all rotted and cracked..and the air has left them..even if I could get this thing running, the metal these tires surround are most likely bent from all the stress..." Her eyes looked almost hopelessly into his.

<style>
.adoniaaly-1 { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/a2cTX.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#7ca336; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 350px 0px; color:#9fcd4d; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.adoniaaly-1 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.adoniaaly-1 .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
.adoniaaly-1 .wordcount {color:#9fcd4d; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #9fcd4d; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]
[html]

ooc: Form, Optime

The moment he approached he would notice the submissive gestures in her stance, the girl did not appear to have much courage or at last knew when to act the way she did in front of a more dominant male. However as of right now she would have little idea that X'ies was in fact a dominant male other than his body size, and from his own experience size did not neccisarily always indicate just how dominant one could be over another, it was rather all down to personality. Assumptions of dominance based onn physical threat led him to conclude that she was either naturally a female who had a submissive nature, or her pack had taught her to submit to larger males. Next of course came her name, and the revealing of the pack to which she belonged. New Dawn, as far as X'ies remembered there was at least a friendly relationship between the two, so talking with this girl wasn't going to pose any kind of terrible interpack feud."...Ah New Dawn....I am from Sangilak"

Though from what he understood of the girls descriptions while the loss of this oil wasn't a deadly problem for the machine in the first place, this among other issues would have bundled together to cause the finality of its functioning. " So there are many things to do to have such a machine working again, however....from your description of it..if this thing can indeed move quickly...then I imagine it would be much more useful than a horse and cart...if my deduction is correct the only trade off for the horse to machine would be that horse feed is replaced by this...gas...you mentioned correct?". X'ies listened, and was a quick learner.Though he imagined that it would take quite awhile for him to understand the mechanics of things.Though what the girl seemed most concerned about was the wheels, he bent down and prodded at the cracked old tyre, and despite being worn he still identified the substance as being somewhat like rubber. As for the metal disks that the rubber circle laid upon, well that was more a job for a blacksmith.

"...Well, obtaining the raw materials to replace these rubber rings should not be too difficult, my pack is setting up trade routes and I've found much can be gathered..or at worst purchased at freetown...as for the bent metal rings....if you could establish an estimated true size from the pre-damaged condition...then a blacksmith may be able to recreate them...".

At this point he hadn't noticed with all his talk, but she had been staring at him with those hopeless eyes. He turned away from the tyre and he would connect with hers. His own eyes were foggy, hard to read. Though he did comment. " You have nice eyes".

[/html]
[html]

occ here

Word Count → 000

Adonia had always been submissive. It was her nature, but it didn't mean she was one for being dominance forced on her. She was a female who didn't need to be dominated because of her willingness to let others lead and command. She was a sensitive girl taking things to heart a lot of the time. When the male spoke of his pack she gave a warm smile. She hadn't known much about the new pack, but it seemed to be quickly establishing itself. Adonia did tend to stay out of pack politics, she judged others for their individual personality, not by the pack, however, inferni she did steer clear of. She merely gave him a warm smile, her shy gaze turning warm before she went about answering his inquiry.

She listened to his response and she nodded, "Essentially, yes...but there are a lot of maintenance with a vehicle. Like, you're suppose to change the oil and sometimes the oil filter every so many months or miles...and there are a lot of other fluids keep up with. For example, steering fluid, windshield wiper fluid, and the radiator fluid; antifreeze." She looked over to him, "I really didn't think of how much more useful it could be than a horse. I really wanted to get this thing going because it looked like it would be fun.." She admitted. Adonia thought about how fun it would be to climb hills with maybe even splash around mud and water. Then she saw the offroading pictures in a magazine as she was looking for mechanic books.

X'ies then went on about what they could do about the tires. She was feeling a little hopeless the more she thought about all the work, but he seemed fairly confident about it. They all could get trades done to make it run again. He stood and looked her right in her eyes and suddenly he spoke about them. A smile broke her features and she felt her cheeks warm a little, "..thank you.." She glanced down and wished to return his compliment and she glanced back up to his eyes. They were foggy and unable to be seen through. What he was thinking was a mystery, and it sparked her natural curiosity. Adonia loved to figure others out, and to understand them. He was a hard one to figure out, she could tell, and she gave a warm smile, "...I like your eyes too..it makes you seem mysterious.." She gave a small giggle, "sorry..I just wanted to return the compliment..and eyes seemed to be the topic.." She looked down feeling really embarrassed now.

Foolish..just foolish of her. She turned back to the jeep trying to put the topic back on the vehicle and not herself. She picked up the offroad magazine that was under the several books on mechanic work. She held it out for him, "..that's what I was thinking I could do, if I got it working again..it looked like fun." On the front it showed a picture of a Jeep Wrangler going up on one side climbing over a mound of dirt. It appeared to be traveling through a course of some sort. Inside were products that could have been purchased at the time, but also filled with offroad articles and more pictures of Jeeps going through creeks, mud, deserts, and other terrain and obviously at fast speeds.

<style>

</style>
[/html]
[html]

ooc: Form,Optime

So it seemed that the girls primary reason for fixing the machine was not based upon any kind of practical use but for using it as an objectof fun, of play as if she was some kind of pup.This confused X'ies quite a bit, however he knew that not all packs were like the Nomads. There had to be at east some form of acceptance and social understanding on both parts of the game. However he suspected that merely by bringing the point of the practical use of it up he had opened up the possibility within her mind. It was then that she would comment upon his own eyes, her answer was interesting enough. Most people found him difficult to read, however to have enough perception to point out that his eyes purposefully portrayed this manner...that was rare. " Perceptive ...interesting, a rare trait". His mindset at this point would shift, knowing that new dawn and his pack had good relations, he would work to further this. " Thank you, but it is true...I like to keep that viel.....keeps things...exciting..".

The point of this little discussion was mostly on the idea that if he could help her get this thing up and running then New Dawn and SK would have more of a reason to be further intertwined with one another. Also...it would probably help tradee a crap load with something that moved faster than a horse..and could probably carry far more as well. About the only thing that would help more than this would be him mating with someone outside of the pack to strengthen relations....and well...whilst an option the complications involved would be finding someone gentically ideal to pass on his seed.

" Well I may not be an expert on these things...however I am a fast learner...if you wish for help, I am more than willing to provide an extra pair of hands"

Word Count: .

[/html]
[html]

occ here

Word Count → 000

Her ears went halfway back as she shyly watched him. His expressions hard to read, but she tried her best to read him, and understand his emotions trying to see any, if at all visible to her eager searching eyes. She gave a smile at his explanation on his 'mask'. She could tell he had one, but she wished to claw it away and find the man beneath. Meet him. Adonia loved to get to know others. To see who they truly were, that was who she wished to judge. Who she wished to find and maybe befriend. Looking back to the cleaned vehicle she heard him speak of aiding her. Her tail gave small wags. She was a fickle female when it came to projects. She tended to loose interest after learning everything there was to learn about it. Her ears pressed forward and she glanced over to him, "...you know, I wouldn't mind that...maybe if we can get this up and running, I'll let you have ownership of it...but only on one thing first. I'd like to have a joy ride with it. Take it off-roading once maybe twice, then it's all yours to do with as you please. New Dawn would have no use for it, I'm sure about that. Plus, I'm sure I'd get in a little bit of trouble even toying around with human things, but I've been raised with them, and my mother taught me a lot about humans at an early age...so I'm a little attracted to their things..." She admitted but also hoped he'd be cool with their deal.

Picking up a few of the books about mechanical work she balanced them on the corner of the jeep close to him. "If you can read, these books will be great references, along with this.." She handed him the Jeep Manuel that was in the glove compartment. "..these have just about every bit of information needed on this jeep and other vehicles around too. I'm not sure what we could use as replacement gas. Petroleum isn't easily found, and I don't know how we could come up with a fuel that will work. The sparks a suppose to ignite the fuel and make the pistons go up and down. That reaction is what causes the Jeep to move. It powers it's motion that way." Her attention was no solely on the vehicle causing her insecurities to move away, leaving an alert intelligent bright eyed female looking curiously to X'ies.

<style>

</style>
[/html]
[html]

ooc: Form,Optime

Ok so perhaps his previous assessment of the girls intelligence was slightly lacking. Twas either that or she simply lacked common sense, one or the other. She wished to get this thing up and running but wanted to siply give it away after taking what she called a joy ride. The foolishness in this he could not begin to even comprehend ” Your pack does not like human things so they would purposefully shun something that would give them a material advantage?”. X’ies asked just making sure that he got it right in this case. Each pack had their own beliefs, Sangilak for one wasn’t particularly fond of dogs, perhps the dog to new dawn was the humans and their creations. Still even with this he found the idea of it foolish, at least their cultural racism held no major negatives.

” And yet with your love of human things you are restricted to what you can do, so I ask why you joined this pack?...is there something there that is worth more to you than the freedom to do what you enjoy?.

To him it was simple, he had joined Sangilak because of X’yrin and the blood bond they shared. In that pack lay his biggest advantage. He did not understand this ones joining of new dawn if it would restrict this, surely there were other packs that would embrace such a member. From his eyes, her skills were being wittled away and wasted. Even if she was scatter brained enough only to wish the jeep for a joyride. Her skills could be used for her enjoyment and the furthering of the pack she was a part of. And yet, she was wasting it. ” It makes little sense to me, but perhaps I am just getting old”. Moving on her comment about the fuel, he had never heard of this petroleum before, however the way she described it the substance sounded like some sort of flammable fuel. Obviously wood or coal would not work, oil was also an unlikely substitute for if it was being used in the vehicle already ” As for this fuel if the primary source is difficult to find then perhaps a substitute must be looked for”

Word Count: 349.

[/html]
[html]

occ here

Word Count → 000

She could tell right away her offer was viewed in 'shock'. His outward appearance didn't give it away much, but she was looking for emotional cues from the male. It was very subtle, but it was there. His voice didn't give it away, but his words were enough to make her wonder what he thought. "..yes they would shun it. New Dawn is about the roots of our root nature. The structure and rituals within the pack is all back to our natural ways. Human things are not allowed. We have a clinic only because it was built by hand by one our members. It's really just a wood shack..but it's the closest thing to human we have. If they found out I was working on this, playing with it, I'm sure I'd be in a lot of trouble." The Jeep was fun to work on, however, she knew she would miss it when she handed it over. He may view her joyride stupid, but it would be her reward for getting it running. X'ies would make better use of it than she would. Then the male questioned her about her pack.

Adonia had many reasons for it, and she didn't think he really needed to know, but she would share. Why not share her thoughts and feelings, at least she could be open, "...well, because I was raised in a very similar structure with my father. My mother was fond of human things, she opened me to the world. My father wasn't much for human things, and his family was very much connected with their ancestors. So, I am comfortable with living in a pack that is very feral, if you will, in nature..." Her eyes glanced up into his dim, emotionless eyes. Her's quite opposite in the fact that they were full of emotion, "..I do have a passion for human things. Art is one of mine biggest passions. I love to draw, most of the other interests..like this vehicle, it's just a fling, really. I had no other use than to have fun with it. I knew from the moment you questioned about it you would make more use of it. Why not just give it to someone who will take advantage of it?"

Her ears perked curiously as he commented on his age, "..you don't look much older than me.." Really, he didn't look all that old, why was he saying he was? Their attentions again back on the Jeep. She took a moment, "...maybe a steam engine...we could just take this engine out...It would take more luperci to do so, though. These way a lot...we'd have to use a pulley system.." She looked back to him curious if he would want to take out the engine and put something else in. "...though I'm not sure how fast it would go with a steam engine. Refining fuel would be a lot of time and effort. I'm sure we wouldn't have this thing running until spring, maybe next summer after we fine fuel, and figure how to make it for the engine, then could we get it running. Steam engines aren't that much effort and water is always readily available and a renewable source too..." Her ears perked intently as her eyes went from the engine to the, most likely, now working partner.

<style>
.adoniaaly-2 { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/V36Sy.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#ca61a3; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 375px 0px; color:#262a0b; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.adoniaaly-2 b {color:#ceb5bc; }
.adoniaaly-2 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.adoniaaly-2 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.adoniaaly-2 .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
.adoniaaly-2 .wordcount {color:#262a0b; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #262a0b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]