I'm coming home
With The SA's Permission of course.

Liam had traveled to come home and he could not wait to be back within the court. The only thing was he now had an addition to the family. The young girl sat next to him smiling as she waited for him to say something. To her he had been acting weird and she wasn't sure why he had been. He hadn't told her much since he met with the red woman who seemed to upset the male because they packed up and left for here.

Liam let out a call pleading for his father or another leader to come. He had to get to his mother he just had to. Even if he couldn't stay he wanted to see her to be with her. Amaranth had told him that she was not doing well and he worried so much. Caroline looked at him and smiled a bit trying to make him smile.
[html]

000+

chugging it uut

Silvano heard the call, as he was out on patrol more often than he had thought he would have to be. Vigilante was preoocupied with his mate's illness and the Sadira did not fault him for his absences. It was acceptable and he let the man have his time with his woman, for she seemed to hardly be improving from what he had heard around. Not that he prodded much, for he was still wary of how everyone had reacted to his announcement. They did not seem to care for him too much, but all regarded him with a careful eye as though waiting for him to either fail or prove himself.

There was desperation in this call and Silvano hurried to the caller. Brows furrowed, the man found himself facing someone who smelled familiar but different. He eyed him, then cleared his throat to draw attention to himself, rigid backed and dominant. "What is it you need? I am the Constable, Silvano Sadira."

<style>
.isa-txt {font-family: Cambria, serif; font-size: 14px; line-height:17px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px; margin:0px 25px auto; padding:0px 75px 0px 75px; margin:5px auto; text-align:justify;}
.isa-txt .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.isa-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px;}
.isa-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.isa-txt .line {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dashed #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Bad+Script);
.orca1Outline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/layouts/liam1-1.png') #c2d6ee no-repeat bottom; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:20px 10px 230px 10px; color:#eee; border: 1px solid #000;}
.orca1Top {text-align:right; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; width:470px; background:#2d72a9; border: 1px solid #111; border-top:0px;padding:5px;}
.orca1Words {text-align:center; font-size:32px; margin:2px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; color:#253874; font-family: 'Bad Script', cursive;}
.orca1Bottom {text-align:right;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; width:470px;background:#2d72a9; border: 1px solid #111; border-top:0px;padding:5px;}
.orca1Input {padding:10px; border: 1px solid #000; width:460px;background:#637dd3; color:#fff; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;}
.orca1Input b {color: #000;}

</style>

Liam Catori
OOC Junk

Liam Stood there as He looked down at the child who he had saved. She was something he cared for and wanted to protect her. He stood tall and proud but not dominant. He was hoping that it would be his father and in the few months that he was gone he'd see how much he grew. But he was shocked to see someone else come towards them.

He knew the man sort of not like he was a good friend but Like Liam he had fought against Aniwaya. Liam bowed as he looked at him. My name is Liam Catori. i am the Son of the king and his mate Ayita. He spoke looking at him. My mother is ill I want to come home to where i belong. I left to try to see what the world was like but I just don't like it out side the court. He spoke dark ears falling against his head. This little girl is Caroline I saved her and took her in as my own. we wish to come home He spoke standing still.

TEMPLATE BY REVO. <3

[/html]
[html]

000+

chugging it uut

His ears twitched back in sadness, and his eyes narrowed slightly. His expression was soft, sad. Shaking his head, Silvano gestured into the Court. He had a smile on his face, but it was not a happy one. He had heard about the attack and he knew that Ayita was not doing very well at all. Having her family was sure to be a comfort, and it might even help her recovery. But for now, she seemed weak. "I'm sorry that you return to something so..," he paused, unsure of what to describe the situation. Sad? No, she had not passed, but it was certainly nothing happy. "So uncertain a time," he finally decided, knowing he could have done better but had nothing else to fill the gap.

He turned on his horse, carefully guiding Heritage inward. "If you wish to see your mother now, I'll come with you. But, since you're family, I see no reason why you should be denied." Silvano lived in a world ruled by logic and fact, and he did not see why he would turn away a son of an ill woman, and their King to boot. "I'm sure your mother will be happy to see you," he said honestly, knowing his own would feel the same were she in Ayita's place. "Your sister helped deliver my sons." It was offhand but it was something he had to add, perhaps to add more pride to the other man's family name.

<style>
.isa-txt {font-family: Cambria, serif; font-size: 14px; line-height:17px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px; margin:0px 25px auto; padding:0px 75px 0px 75px; margin:5px auto; text-align:justify;}
.isa-txt .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.isa-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Welcome to Cour des Miracles!

You've joined a bunch of misfits in a pack of freedom! There is plenty you can do to get started with us. New member should do some of the following;

• Visit our maintenance thread thread to add your character to our member directory. You can also turn in points and request rewards.
  • Check out our laws and rules pages to see what you should know about the Court.
  • Take a look at the game, which could net you titles, icons, and other prizes!

Check out the open threads list to see if there is anyone who would like someone to join them. You may also start your own open thread, welcome to anyone in the pack. If that isn't your cup of tea, start a thread request or check out their posts to plot with other members!

Do you still need help with Cour des Miracle things? Feel free to contact Meghann or Gen with your questions and concerns.
Welcome to the Court!

[/html]
Liam tried to smile. He was happy to be home and but he wanted to save his mother. He could he had to she was his whole world and he felt that he could have stopped this. He should have been here he followed Silvano coaxing Caroline forward.

"Thank you Silvano. I need to be home for her and the others Skoll and Hati, Charlotte too will need me." He turned to look at the man. Wait his sister? "Are you talking about Amaranth? I didn't know that she had returned I left before that I guess." He knew his elder sister was a little off the deep end. Thats why he and Kable were here. Amaranth wasn't stable enough to hold together the Catori line both the males would have to hold the family together.

"I'm glad Amaranth could help where mother could not. Amaranth is touchy wolf. She didn't act weird or anything around you did she?" He asked looking at him as he felt Caroline bump into him.
[html]

late and crappy :||||||\ I've also hidden something in this post 8U

Silvano nodded in understanding with the other male, familiar with he desire to protect his family. He too had felt such pangs after Artemis had fallen and his mother spiraled down in her emotions of guilt, fear, and worry. But then, h had felt at a loss, afraid and vulnerable with nothing he could really do. Then, he could not bring her mind back, wake her up, or even properly console his mother in the time of their grief. Granted, he had promised himself that he'd become a protector.

"Yes, they'll need someone strong, especially now. Vigilante seems so tired, so worried. He'll need someone to help the family," he said, sending an understanding glance Liam's way. "He really does love her," he added softly, a little bit of awe in his words despite the severity of the circumstances. He himself did truly love Giselle and he knew that if he and the snow white woman were in the King and Ayita's place, Silvano would be just as big of a mess as Vigilante. Silvano was nothing but understanding and patience in regard with this situation. They needed time, especially for Ayita to heal so the whole sordid affair could be put to an end.

"Oh, yes. She really helped us. It was the first time Giselle and I..," he trailed off, looking almost embarrassed to be admitting it. It was natural, of course, but still a private and almost intimate moment. But then, quizzical, the Sadira furrowed his brows at the other man. ,b>"Weird? Why would she be weird?" inquired the Constable, with obvious curiosity. No one had mentioned anything odd or strange about Amaranth to him. He was the Constable and if it had been important, he would have been warned or at least informed. But Amaranth had been kind, both with delivering his sons and supporting him at the meeting. Maybe it was only for family to know; perhaps not his place to ask.

<style>
</style>
[/html]