gone
set in Thornhill District Big Grin
also, this is the song he is singing in here. <33

[html]

table done by Fae!

With his guitar strapped to his back, Ookami's golden frame traveled to what was known as the Thornhill District. He didn't want to leave anyone, but he felt like he needed to get away, to play his guitar and sing all by himself in solitude. His heart was aching for Adonia, it was like he could feel a piece of it breaking each and every time a thought of his ex-mate popped into his head. And that was at every moment of every day. He didn't cry anymore, he had only done it a few times. Crying never really was Ookami.

He walked through the city, looking at everything that was half built and not finished. His golden eyes stayed glued to the ground for the most part until finally he found a little bench on the side of the road. He was walking without his cruch, so his limp was evident as he walked up to the bench. He sat down, letting out a sigh. His mind was cloudy, but he needed to just get his feelings out there.

He reached his arm back, pulling his guitar in front of them. He strummed the string a few times, before he finally started playing the song that had been building up in his mind. He hadn't wrote this one down, he didn't have to. He had already had it memorized from the first time he finished the tune and lyrics in his head. But now would be the first time he was playing it. His eyes closed as he let the music just flow through him, his voice was projected, thinking that no body was around, so why should he sing quietly? He wasn't exaclty screaming it, but he was singing rather loudly.

<style type="text/css">
.ookamiautu-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.ookamiautu b {font-weight:bold; color:#689797; letter-spacing:1px}
.ookamiautu p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.ookamiautu {margin:0 auto; background-color:#24528b; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2igj9rc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#518bba; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #041b2e; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

occ here

Word Count → 000

The great eagle scouted through the skies as his four legged companion scouted the ground. She was looking for shops in Halifax. She was looking for the libraries and the autoshops. However, the more she traveled through this area of Halifax she began to become unnerved by the sights of gritty warehouses, and then it stopped to show her a wide variety of skeletal homes, a few unfinished. Her ears perked and she heard the sound of a guitar. For a moment she wondered if it was Ookami. Her eyes looked up, already she heard the warning call of Theo screeching from up high, but had ignored it as a scent hadn't came to her nose. Though, she did know better than to ignore the warnings of her bird friend. He was swooping down on her now and landed in front of her, his eyes stern as he stopped her in her tracks. "Don't go any further.." He warned and she looked down at him, "Who and what is it?" She asked now being more suspicious of it being her ex-mate.

Theo didn't answer and she then moved around him trotting now, his singing voice soon cutting loudly into the air. Adonia's body pitted, her legs stopping her. She listened to his lyrics. The words speaking out to her. She stopped and sat down. Her ears swiveled back and she looked down. She knew he was just on the other side of this one finished house. She could sense it. Among all these skeletal homes..

As his voice changed to the other verse she peeked around her ears perked as she spotted him, eyes closed and muzzle angled up as he sang and strummed the strings. She rehid herself, her heart hitched. She was able to move on, or at least pretend she was. But then now, here she was hiding behind a mostly finished home. She wondered if she could bring herself to show herself. If she did, how should she go about it?

She looked down to herself. She was still looking rather skinny, her bones still able to be easily felt, nearly seen. She had been working on eating more. She was eating now at least once every few days.. but still..

Theo came almost yelling at her but she quickly hushed the bird, then lifted her lips in a silent snarl. It was enough to shush the bird, a snarl didn't suit her, and it quickly left her as fast as it came. She wanted to look her best, and she knew she looked quite attractive in her Optime form. But why would she try to look appealing to him? Her ears pinned back more. He jaws clenched then she figured she knew she wanted to be seen, and she wanted to lure him closer. She wanted to see what he'd do...

Curiosity for him won out and she shifted herself sweetly while he sang, then she licked her lips nervously, eyes peered from behind the corner of the partial home, and she then bit her bottom lip muzzle down while her eyes peered over to him openly. She came closer, but didn't cross over the road to him, she leaned against the home facing him. Her arms behind her and one leg drawn up so her foot would rest against the wall. The wolf dog's ears partially back continuing to listen, the moment he ended his song she waited to see if he would look to her. Notice her, then her sweet soft voice broke the silence the moment his eyes found her, "...hi."

Code by the Mentors; photo courtesy to effika

<style>
.adoniaaly-2 { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/V36Sy.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#ca61a3; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 375px 0px; color:#262a0b; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.adoniaaly-2 b {color:#ceb5bc; }
.adoniaaly-2 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.adoniaaly-2 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.adoniaaly-2 .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.adoniaaly-2 .wordcount {color:#262a0b; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #262a0b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]
[html]

table done by Fae!

His words were so true in the sense that it is exactly what he felt for Adonia. Towards the end he felt his eyes tearing up, but he blinked them away. His fingers found the last chord of the song and when he was finished, his golden amber eyes looked up across the street. Was he dreaming? His heart felt crazy, it was beating slower and faster at the same time. This couldn't be healthy. He stared at her, noticing that she looked thinner, that was strange. He just looked at her, scared that if his eyes looked away, she would be gone.

Her soft voice reached his ears and he felt like his heart was in his throat. He leaned forward, resting his body on the groove in his guitar. Then he stood, setting his guitar so that it was leaning against the bench. He walked towards her, his eyes soft and filled with love. He reached her, took her hips in his hands and kissed her. It was the most passionate kiss he could have given her, and then he pulled back, his eyes sorrowful. "Sorry.. I just had to do that one last time." His voice was hardly a whisper and he stepped away from her, his eyes staring at the ground. He felt foolish, oh so very foolish. Why did I do that?

He cleared his throat, and finally managed to look into those beautiful eyes, his own filled with worry for Adonia. "Have you been well?" He missed her, oh Lord how he missed her. He couldn't believe that she had ended things with him. Everytime he thought about it he felt horrible, just awful. He felt like curling up and dying. But it was what she wanted and Ookami needed her to be happy, and if being apart is what it took for her to be happy, then being apart it would be.

<style type="text/css">
.ookamiautu-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.ookamiautu {margin:0 auto; background-color:#24528b; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2igj9rc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#518bba; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #041b2e; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

occ here

Word Count → 000

What happened next she couldn't have predicted. He put down his guitar and came right to her, it was like he was on a mission. Her heart caught in her as he quickly closed their gap. His hands found her hips and she became self conscious knowing fully well that he could easily feel her bones. His lips immediately distracted as he gave her quite the passionate kiss. It took her breath away and her eyes opened wide. She didn't want to pull away, but she didn't want to let herself melt into it. Once they parted she immediately looked down and away, but didn't move herself from her spot. He apologized but she said nothing. She licked her lips remembering his taste and his scent as it came at her full blast with how quickly he came to her. She finally drew in a breath, and let her head lift again to look into his golden eyes.

Her lips pressed together and drew into a line as she tried to figure out how to answer his question honestly without making him worry, "Uh...I've been okay..." Her ever soft voice tried to be smooth and convincing. It wasn't a lie, she had been okay...not good, not terrible. Though, she hadn't been eating right...or sleeping right...still she had found herself a hobby or two to not think of him. "What about you?" Her soft eyes looked up to his seeing the love in them, and she wanted to touch him. But that was why she kept her hands behind her. It kept her from making a move. She left him, and to crawl back knowing she'd made a mistake made her feel foolish. She wouldn't cry and she wouldn't whine for him to take her back, though, looking at him it looked like he would in a heart beat. Maybe she was wrong...but she had to stand by her decision.

He had to know she didn't trust him all that much anymore. She couldn't get over being lost to him twice. Though the first time seemed to be both their faults. Her ears pinned back tightly and her muzzle dropped eyes looking down and away from him. She couldn't beat the feeling of missing him...her hands grabbed one another tightly fighting so hard against the urge to grab him and cry into his chest. She wouldn't show it, her eyes remained away from him and they blinked hard each time keeping her eyes from becoming glassy.

<style>
.adoniaaly-2 { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/V36Sy.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#ca61a3; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 375px 0px; color:#262a0b; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.adoniaaly-2 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.adoniaaly-2 .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
.adoniaaly-2 .wordcount {color:#262a0b; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #262a0b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]
[html]

table done by Fae!

Adonia didn't kiss him back, but she didn't exactly pull away. He could feel those bones in her hips, so she hadn't just looked thinner, she was thinner. She hadn't been eating? He didn't understand why exactly, maybe it was a girl thing after breakups. After he pulled away, he watched her closely, looking for any indication that she missed him, that she didn't want to be apart. But she kept her cool, and Ookami could feel another piece of his heart breaking off for her.

She'd been okay? An inward scoff, he wished he could be okay. No, he wished he hadn't left. Then it was his turn to be asked how he was doing. A light, goofy smile came onto his face as a large breath was wooshed from his lips. One hand came up behind his head and rubbed the back of his neck. "I've got to be honest, I've been better." He coudln't believe he was standing here talking to her. It was like a dream, except, in a dream, they wouldn't be so distant..

His hand lowered to his side as he looked at her. She looked away from him and he could see her arms figiting, her hands behind her back. I wish I knew what you were thinking.. He took a deep breath, wanting to reach out and hold her, but he fought that feeling, though it wasn't an easy battle. "Adonia, I-" His sentance cut off as a large sigh was let out of his body. He took a step away, walking in a large circle, his hands swinging to catch as fists in the middle. There was so many things that he wanted to say to her, but he didn't know how to get them out.

His circle ended back where he had started it and he looked at her, those golden eyes filled with pain and need. He needed her in his life. There was no life without her. "I'm sorry." His voice was a coarse whisper as his lips finally let words pass, "For everything. You deserved so much more from me than what I gave you. I beat myself up everyday at the thought that I left you again. If I could go back, and not be so damn stupid. I would in a heartbeat. And I know that you don't want to be with me anymore, and hard as it is, I'm going to have to accept that. You need someone in your life who you can trust to not disappear at any second. And when you told me stories of Domonick, and how he left... I-... I always promised I wouldn't do that to you.. Damn.. And look where we are."

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

I know we rp'd them once, but I'm pretending they 'did it' twice at least if that's okay XD Give him less of a scolding for them only doing the act once XD

Word Count → 000

She bit her lip more and her eyes drew up when he spoke that he could be better. Oh, it was so true for her she wanted to say it. To tell him how stupid she was to of kicked him out of her life. She stopped biting her lip and opened her mouth to say it but withdrew and lowered her muzzle again. He went to step away and she almost jumped from her spot to grab him, but quickly realized he was circling. She lowered her head, her eyes were watering against her will. She was torturing herself. She truly was, but at least something was coming of it....she was learning how much she felt for him. Her teeth again bit onto her lip. He broke the silence between them. She was letting him talk, she needed to hear him talk.

He spoke many truths and hit the big nail on the head. Then there were little nails he didn't hit. She let her ears fell back completely, "Ookami..I'm glad you see the big picture behind this...but there's that little picture that is beneath it all...I didn't want our affections to end after we became mates..but it seemed it did. I missed running around with you, playing, teasing one another. We've been mates for nearly over a year--I mean...we were mates.." A large lump filled in her throat and she looked down feeling suddenly stupid for her wording, "...anyway..we had been mates for so long...and only a few times had we done the act...and it upset me so much that you'd missed my season...I wanted offspring with you...and you missed the window...but really...would you have acted on it even if you were around? Would we have had puppies?" Her eyes looked up to him. Maybe she was beating a dead horse, but she was speaking how she had felt.

She almost fought back a whimper as she gripped her hands harder, glad to see he wasn't going anywhere yet. Looking at him though, she couldn't fight it much longer. She still loved him. No matter how many charming and attractive males came her way. She couldn't allow herself more than just an admiring look or nuzzle. Only he had kissed her, and only he had laid with her. Adonia moved from the wall, coming a little closer. She bit her lip harder and her hands let go of one another, "Kami...I also could be better..." Her voice was so soft but it wasn't too soft to hear, "...I just want more attention..maybe I ask too much.." Her eyes watered the closer she got to him. She felt like tears were going to fall, and her arms found him, hesitantly, but the found him, and wrapped around him. Her head laid into his chest.

"I've missed you.." Her voice was choked and she tried to swallow that damn lump.

<style>

</style>
[/html]
[html]

table done by Fae!

Ookami listened to Adonia's words, nodding his head painfully as she spoke. It was true, he hadn't been there for her emotionally, or physically. But the one thing that stood out in her speech.. It hit him like a brick, he already knew it, but just hearing it again was twice the pain as the first time. I mean...we were mates. Ookami felt like he couldn't breathe. There was a lump in his throat that no matter how hard he tried to swallow, it just wouldn't go away. His breath came short, but he tried to steady it.

His ears still listened to her, but his eyes were elsewhere. Then that question, how could she even ask it? He looked at her then, all seriousness in his eyes. "Adonia, when I said I wanted to have pups with you, to spend the rest of my life with you, I meant it with all my heart.. I made a mistake, but that doesn't change the way I feel." He stared her down, not in an aggressive way, he just was marvouling at her sight. He had missed her so much, and here she was, so close, but so far away.

Her body moved away from the wall, and his heart beat faster. She was coming closer, and then those quiet words reached his ears, and he shook his head feircely. "No, you don't ask too much, and there is no way you could get better. You've already been the best." Her hands were on him, and her head burried in his chest. Those muffled words were like music to his ears. Though it was a sad and painful time, a smile was on his face, though it was small. His arms wrapped around her, holding her close. His lips found the top of her head and he kissed it softly, "I've missed you too, so much that it hurts. I've never thought I could miss someone this much. But then again, I've never met another you." He didn't let go of her, he couldn't. He was scared that if he did, she would never come back. He held her close, held her tight, his eyes were squeezed shut as his heart pounded in his chest. He knew she could feel it, it would be impossible not to.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

occ here

Word Count → 000

He spoke with frustration in his voice, or so she detected. He stared at her, almost angry looking, but as she moved in she realized he was staring her down for a different reason. When their bodies touched it was like energy surged through her. A spark ignited them, and she could hear his body respond. His heart was racing in there, thumping against her head. She could hear it loud and clear. Her eyes glanced up as he kissed her forehead. He had spoken of how she couldn't get better, but he was wrong. She could, she could have him again, and she would be better. They could try again, and maybe this time he would be there for her emotionally and umm..that other way too. Even though, Adonia was quite shy about such things. Still the one time was still very memorable to her. Her stomach felt sick as she remained this close to him.

The emotions that tumbled through her body making her feel like she was going to be throw up. Or wait...was she hungry? She drew in and out a shaky breath, his words on her being missed so much, and it was only her he felt this way about--or that was what she gathered--she pulled away some, but never broke their hold. She tried to peer into his eyes. "..Ookami...I'm sorry...I've caused both of us heartache..." She only allowed herself to apologize, she wanted to say more on it, but withheld herself only asking a simple question "...where have you been staying?" Her soft glassy stare looking into his handsome golden eyes.

<style>

</style>
[/html]
[html]

table done by Fae!

When she pulled back, Ookami thought she was going to let go, but she didn't. Instead she stared up into his eyes, and he stared back into her's. He shook his head softly, "It's okay.. I would go through anything for you." He smiled softly, rubbing his hand on her back a little. It felt so good to have her in his arms again. Where have you been staying? Ookami bit his lip slightly, "I've been staying with Jace's family. With her son and his wife." He looked at her, "Adonia.. I can't go back to New Dawn.. Zalen wouldn't allow it.."

He pulled one of his arms off of her and softly carressed her face. He ran his thumb on her cheek and under her chin, looking into her eyes. He got lost in them, so happy that he was looking into them. He doubted that Adonia would leave New Dawn, but he couldn't go back.. There was no way. Zalen had stared him down, a threat to beat it or get chased down in wolf laungauge. There was no way he would even want to try, he would get his throat ripped out. And Jace, she was going through some rough times, she needed him.. But Adonia needed him too.. He didn't know what he was going to do about that.. And he wasn't even one hundred percent sure that she was implying she wanted to be back together, but he was hoping that is what she meant.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

occ here

Word Count → 000

Adonia watched him and listened as he looked back into her two toned eyes. His words comforted her, and she gave a soft smile. He then answered her words, but must have thought she was implying something. She may have been, but she wasn't wanting him to think about it, "I'm flattered you'd go through so much for me Ookami, but I wouldn't ask you to return to New Dawn. There is so much going on there...Titiana the alphess has disappeared..the leaders had a miscarriage, and Amy Sunders is out there somewhere and she's been attacking members of New Dawn." She spoke of the things going on, "Luckily, I haven't been personally having any problems with her. I didn't think she had been all that bad anyway...she was who I got my bird from...she seemed okay, but I wonder what had gone on between her and our pack to have caused such tensions. I honestly don't like the tension in the pack..it's been one of the two reasons I've been occupying myself with a project.." Her muzzle dipped down some and she pressed her nose into his chest some.

She looked up with a soft smile, her nose lightly, in a manner that she hoped would go unnoticed, took in his scent. He smelled musky and of pine trees. It was a scent that was fairly unique to him and she liked it a lot. Her eyes almost gave a playful glimmer, but before anything more went on between them now she wanted to make their relationship clear to him, "I'm not asking for us to be back together...if we're going to ever be back together I want you to show me you want me, I want you to prove you can be there when I need you and when I want you..." It was hard to lay how she really felt out there, but she did. Her eyes waited to see what he would say to that, or do. This would be a long distant 'courting' but it would probably be good for them.

Her muzzle lifted and found the hairs along his neck, his scent was consistent all over, her tail was wagging. Then she withdrew from him. Her body bubbled inside. She made herself blush and she looked down her face buried in his chest. He was so warm, soft, and he felt like home. New Dawn was her home right now, but it felt almost cold. Only when Tharin was around did she feel like she could remain there. That and Jiva was nice. So was Noah. She did like New Dawn, but without Titiana she was nervous around Zalen. He seemed so cold without her around..Adonia was sure she'd eventually try and cheer up the Alpha. Just like eventually she'd try and figure out what caused Amy Sunders to turn onto the feral pack.

<style>

</style>
[/html]
[html]

table done by Fae!

Ookami listened to Adonia's words, shock rang through him. He wondered when Titiana had disappeared, perhaps that is why Zalen had been so creul. Then as she spoke of getting her bird from the women who had been attacking the pack, he felt relief spread through his body. "I'm glad you didn't get hurt." His words were soft spoken, very light in tone, but they were very true. Her next words made Ookami's heart beat a little faster.. She didn't want to get back together? And then she explained. He nodded his head, "Adonia I would do anything in the world to prove that I will be here for you... but how is that going to work when Zalen won't let me past the pack borders?"

If Ookami could, he would be in New Dawn everyday seeing Adonia every day, but Zalen had told him not to come past the borders. He had Ookami's belongings put outside the borders. "I will do what I can, but... I can't go past the borders." Adonia burried her head in his chest again and he smiled, one of the few genuine smiles he had had since they broke up. He held the back of her head lightly with his hand, kissing her forhead again, he whispered in her ear. "I love you." His voice was soft, but held so much truth and love in it. His heart swelled as he said those words, they were so true. Ookami lived and breathed for Adonia, and he would do anything he could for her. "Do you remember what I said to you when we became mates?" He smiled softly, pulling back so he could look her in the eye. His memory faded back to that day, she had been so scared of her messing up, and it had been him in the end that did. But he remembered those words clearly, "I would do anything you want me too.. I would walk through fire for you.. I would swim to the bottom of the deepest ocean.. and I would face my greatest fear to prove you of my love.. Anything you want Adonia.." He smiled softly, pulling her head down gently to kiss her again on the top of her head.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

occ here

Word Count → 000

She looked up as he spoke, her muzzle remained down, just her eyes peered up trying to see him. "I don't know how Amy would react today if she saw me, but I'm sure she wouldn't hurt me. I've done nothing wrong to her.." Adonia spoke fairly confident about the dog that her pack hunted, but one could never be sure. She gave a light smile to him about his concerns with the borders, "..you don't have to go past the borders, Kami...you can call me out. I can't guarantee I'll always be there, I've been working on something in Amherst." The wolfdog didn't quite understand Zalen's excessive punishment to Ookami, but she wasn't going to push it. She also wasn't going to admit she's been playing with human vehicles, but ever since the day she'd ran into Amy months and months ago she'd been very interested in those vehicles she'd seen. She had seen them many times, but something about them caught her eye lately. She wanted to see them running. Adonia was sure if New Dawn caught wind of her vehicle tampering they'd be upset with her playing with human creations.

Her ears perked forward and she lifted her head from him peering into his eyes as she tried to recall his exact words. He then recited them, perfectly as she could recall. Her eyes widened and she just stared at him, he had to force her muzzle down so he could kiss her forehead, but it immediately went back up. "Ookami.. she whispered. How? It was then she realized she really did mean a lot to him. He remembered his oath to her, and she then smiled remembering what she said, even now after their break up, it still applied, "And I had said to you: I want to by all yours, and I promise to love you and only you for the rest of my natural life. There isn't a single canine that could make me feel the way I feel when I'm with and around you." She admitted with a simple smile her muzzle coming up to his and nuzzling alongside it, making a soft whimper.

Her stomach was getting little butterflies and she loved the feeling, even through the hungry she was slowly experiencing. She didn't want to break their hug, or their muzzle nuzzle. He was all hers, and she his...even if they were no longer mates. The title meant nothing to her, it was his actions that said it, along with her own. That was how she felt anyway...

<style>

</style>
[/html]
Sorry, I feel asleep the other night & I was busy yesterday <3
He sings this too, Big Grin

[html]

table done by Fae!

Ookami nodded his head, "If you do see her... Just be careful okay?" His voice held concern within it. If Amy had been kind to Adonia before, what would change now? But the women was dangerous and he didnt' want Adonia taking any chances. Ookami nodded his head at Adonia's conclusion, a smile on his face. "Okay. And what are you working on?" His voice held genuine interest in it, what was Adonia doing to keep her preoccupied outside of New Dawn's borders?

Ookami smiled, so she remembered what she had said too. It must have been a very special day to the both of them then. Ookami wasn't surprised at all that he remembered what he had said. It wasn't that hard, when you love someone as much as he loved Adonia, he could remember nearly every conversation he had with her.

"Hey! I found some lyrics to a song, I want you to hear it." He pulled away from her, grasping her hand gently in his and he led her to the bench where his guitar had been waiting. He sat her down, then, sitting next to her he pulled his guitar into his lap and played the first few chords. His voice started singing then, he stared at her this time, looking into her eyes with a smile. He didn't close his eyes like he usually did, but the song still overtook his body like it usually did.

When the song was over, he smiled softly. "I really liked it.. When I found it." He had been searching in some music shops and had found a packet from a case that had a picture of a girl on it. He had opened it up, and within was chords and the lyrics to this song, he tried it out and fell in love with it.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

occ here

Word Count → 000

She didn't want to linger around Ookami too much longer fearing that they would want to cling to one another. He lead her away with him, she gave a small smile, "..I will Ookami, don't worry.." She gave a larger smile, "I'm working on a human thing. It has wheels, it's called a Jeep Wrangler.." Her tail gave light wags as they went to the bench and he grabbed his guitar excited about some lyrics and he began to play and strum away. He was just an attractive singer and writer.

She watched him fondly and she clapped when he was finished. It was so nice, and when he said he found it her ears perked, "...where did you find it?" She was so curious now. Though she knew she would need to head back soon before the sun began to set. She wouldn't make him feel rushed so she wouldn't tell him. She also knew she wanted to linger with him, thought she really shouldn't. Zalen had already made it a point to rid her of Ookami's scent. Perhaps she didn't want that scent within his lands anymore.

<style>

</style>
[/html]
[html]

table done by Fae!

"A Jeep Wrangler?" He didn't know what it was, but it sounded quite interesting, "That sounds fun." He smiled goofly, all the pain and suffering he had been feeling seemed to vanish, just being able to talk to Adonia again. His spirits were high while he sang, and when Adonia clapped, they raised even more. A smile came to his face as his mouth opened to answer her question. "I found it in a music shop. I was surprised though, to find it, but it's a good song, I'm glad I did." He chuckled lightly.

Ookami took in Adonia's scent, noting that it smelled very much like Zalen. The alpha had been incredibly rude to him when he decided to leave, and any feelings the male had in a positive way for Zalen had been wiped out. He didn't say anything about Adonia smelling like him, but he wondered in the back of his mind why Zalen's scent seemed so distinct on her pelt.

Ookami's eyes looked up at the sky, noticing it was growing dark. He stood up, holding a hand out to Ookami. "It's getting late. Let me walk you home." He didn't want it to be completely dark before he was able to make it back to Honrin and he didnt' want Adonia to have to go back by herself.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]