Ascend into Darkness
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.mido1Outline {width:470px; margin:0 auto; }
.mido1Left{float:left;width:150px;height:500px;border:1px solid black;background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ofloor.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-color:#00CC00;}
.mido1Right{float:right; width:300px;padding:1px;border:1px solid black;background-color:#833e32; background-image: url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... floor2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:100px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:13px;}
.mido1Top {text-align:right; font-size:9px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; background-color:#642319; width:300px; }
.mido1Bottom {text-align:right; font-size:9px;color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; background-color:#642319; width:300px; }
.mido1Input {padding:10px; width:280px; color:#000; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;}
.mido1Input b {color: #240101;}
</style>

WC::401 OOC::Forward dated to the 6th. Mido is in optime form, wearing his brown khakis. Carrying throwing knives and katana.

Mido raced across the forest floor dodging and dashing through the tree’s as he imagined them his opponents. Pulling a knife out of the holster tied to his right leg, he hurled it into the trunk of a thin oak a dozen yards away from him. The Eligos quickly about faced, taking his katana from his waist he used the turning momentum combined with an overly forceful swing to make a gaping slice into a dense birch tree adjacent to him. The seemingly crazed luperci kept up this devastating pace of running and slicing until he could no longer.

A lot had weighed on his mind due to the disappearance of the former Angela and Angelo. Naniko and Alaki were gone, leaving Aeron the third leader in charge. Were we too weak for them? Did they not like us? He couldn’t imagine the way Aeron must have felt, all the responsibility of taking care of Anathema primarily on her shoulders. He’d come to know a bit about her over time. She wasn’t weak by any means; she seemed determined enough and strong of heart and will. If anyone could do it, the Ganesa woman could. It’s not just the leaders that make a pack; it’s the whole unit, including the canines that follow in line beneath them. Who… needs… em… anyway? He spoke between breaths. In a final fit of rage he slashed at a tree with his claws. Not us! Even better than venting on others, better than bottling it up or killing someone, he had taken his frustration out on the wooded area around him, destruction nearly everywhere he could see. He felt good, really good.

He needed a little bit of time outside of the pack lands to collect his thoughts and figure out what next to do with himself. There would be work to do around Anathema, since Alaki was gone Aeron would have to fix the crow system to get back up and running smoothly. The mutt was certain that maybe not all but some would question Aeron or not find her fit to lead. He wondered if members would stick it out with her, or if they’d turn tail and leave. Mido wasn’t going anywhere, that group of misfits was family, and right there was where he belonged, even with a new leader. She would prove her worth to them in time to come.

Table by Marie

[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 000 || Points: 0Thanks, and I put everything Itzal has with him in the post.

Itzal grabbed the knife as he passed the tree. Only to send it flying into another tree. Two more knives followed the first. All three knives landed within an inch of each other. Itzal was at the tree in seconds, pulling all the knives out and slipping them into his pouch. Then he pulled both sultans knives off his belt. He went through the motions of blocking with one knife and slashing with the other. It was a slow going process. Itzal wasn't use to using both knives at once and was still learning to wield the effectively. He still much preferred his dagger but he wanted variety in his weapon use.

Itzal had come out to the forest to blow off his built up steam. Yesterday he had run into Elody and taught her some tricks but he had gotten side tracked from his training and everything else. And his leg was feeling better today than it had yesterday. Itzal was tired of sitting around Anathema. There was so much going on following the chaos of both Naniko and Alaki leaving and no place for Itzal in it all. He had known the two leaders, though not on any great level. And Itzal had arrived after the meeting announcing their departure. He had just heard about the meeting in passing. So Itzal couldn't help Aeron with getting things sorted out and no one had that much time to spend with the male. So Itzal had come out here, where he didn't need anyone else.

Itzal had his jeans on, with his katana and sheath on his back, his pouch with his dagger and throwing knives and his two sultans knives, which were normally hook on his belt loops. Itzal stopped his shadow knife play, panting softly. He took a deep breath and stood up straight. He started walking again. He walked for a few more minutes until he heard someone shout. It sounded like a cry of frustration. Itzal turned in the direction without a second thought and started moving that way, quietly and deliberately. He began to notice signs of another person's training. Finally he came upon the causer of all the noise and damage to the woods. He stopped, standing in the shadow of a tree. He watched the male, debating whether to show himself, or watch the male. Itzal decided to wait and see if the man noticed him before making his presence known.

<style>
.GR2_Rio p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Rio b {font-family:verdana; color:#656877; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Rio {background-color:#0b090c; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#d1ccd0; line-height:12px; width:414px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/vg24v4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:440px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Rio .ooc {text-align:Left; font-family:verdana; color:#dccab6; font-size:9px; border-bottom:1px double #656877; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
</style>
Code by Kitty !
[/html]
[html]

<style type="text/css">
.mido1Left{float:left;width:150px;height:500px;border:1px solid black;background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ofloor.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-color:#00CC00;}
.mido1Right{float:right; width:300px;padding:1px;border:1px solid black;background-color:#833e32; background-image: url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... floor2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; padding-bottom:100px; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; line-height:13px;}
.mido1Top {text-align:right; font-size:9px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; background-color:#642319; width:300px; }
.mido1Bottom {text-align:right; font-size:9px;color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; background-color:#642319; width:300px; }
.mido1Input {padding:10px; width:280px; color:#000; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;}
</style>

WC::327 OOC:: Mido is very suspicious!

The dog felt like he’d gotten a really good work out from destroying the forest. At the same time he let out his frustration, getting the chance to vent on something, it was like seeing a psychiatrist and laying all the troubles out there. He’d gone to retrieve his knives; they weren’t too far apart from each other. Some rather deeply imbedded in the trees, he had to place one hand against the wood and give them a good tug putting his whole body into it. With the blades back into their carrier and the katana wrapped and reattached to his waist he was ready to go home.

Mido was stopped in mid stride by a gentle cross breeze that carried the familiar scent of Anathema. This bothered him, because he didn’t recognize the personal scent, which meant it wasn’t anyone that was part of the last pack meeting. His piercing icy blues darted over the area in which it came from. They smell like home, but I don’t know them, could it be a recent joiner I haven’t met yet? His mind wondered the possibilities. Could it be some sort of façade? What would it take to fake this scent and deceive an actual member? If a loner could get into pack lands without being noticed and spent a little time there, they would pick up that smell and be masked. Am I being deceived?! He couldn’t be certain without questioning the individual; however the manner in which this canine had been hiding was cowardly and low by his eyes. An angry silent sneer that bared teeth had appeared momentarily. Undoing the long blade he rested it on his over muscled shoulder. Come out here stranger, state your name! He barked with a booming tone. Gazing through the wooded maze he waited for movement, his ears tuned in the general direction. The Eligos was in no mood to play games or be taken for a fool.

Table by Marie

[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 000 || Points: 0 Ooc text here

Itzal saw the man stop. Itzal knew he had been sensed. He let a grin spread across his face as the man undid the sword from its sheath and took it out. Obviously this man was as paranoid and cautious as Itzal himself. Itzal still had the sultan knives in his hands so he slid them onto their belt loops and drew his dagger. Itzal was better with his dagger then he was his sultan knives. And him and the dagger had drawn more blood together. It was his go to weapon most of the time.

Itzal clapped his hands, the sound make awkward by the dagger's hilt. Then he took a few steps forward so he would be see-able by the other male. Itzal caught his scent now and was surprised when it smelled of Anathema. Itzal sighed and Eztli growled in Itzal's mind. Eztli knew now that the black male wouldn't give him control. Eztli had been hoping Itzal would let him kill this male but now he knew that Itzal wouldn't let him harm a fellow pack mate. Itzal closed his eyes and shook his head, but it was meant more for Eztli than this stranger. Finally he opened his eyes and looked at the male, with a neutral look in his eyes. His face didn't reveal much but that was just because Itzal was good at controlling his emotions. So whatever was going on in the black male's head wasn't mirrored by his face. "Itzal." He said in a neutral voice. He saw the man's distrust in his stance. Itzal kept his dagger ready. He might not start a fight with this man but he wouldn't hesitate to defend himself. He thought for a second about his leg but it was holding up fine so far. Itzal knew the man was skilled with his weapons but so was Itzal. "And what is your name?" He asked, his eyes looking the man over and looking for any flaws he could use if it did come to a fight.

<style>
.GR2_Rio b {font-family:verdana; color:#656877; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Rio {background-color:#0b090c; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#d1ccd0; line-height:12px; width:414px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i50.tinypic.com/vg24v4.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:440px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Rio .ooc {text-align:Left; font-family:verdana; color:#dccab6; font-size:9px; border-bottom:1px double #656877; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
</style>
Code by Kitty !
[/html]
[html]

<style type="text/css">
</style>

Coming into clear view emerged a black male from out of the growth. The mutt glanced over the male noting his features. He was wearing jeans, and carried a few weapons on his person. The mix turned the blade that rested on his shoulder so the sun’s rays reflected off it and onto the canine. Mido is my name. You carry the musty earthen smell of home Itzal. Are you a member of Anathema? He spoke to the man. Anyone could lie though. How could he truly be sure if he was legitimate or not? An idea came to him, only members and a few select others at this time would know about events inside the pack. Better yet, tell me, who the Angela is. He questioned with a half smirk on his face.

An individual living in Anathema would know who was in charge. If Itzal was indeed a fellow member, there would be no need for him to make an advance. The huskadore stood with his right side forward, minimizing the targets for the man to for if an attack was made. His right was considerably more powerful than his left; it would be dangerous for anyone to come at him in that particular stance. Mido’s left hand remained free and able to go for the knives if need be. The half and half’s posture reflected his rank, certain and confidant about his skills. The sun lingered high overhead, very few clouds in the sky; it was a good day thus far.

Table by Marie

[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 000 || Points: 0 Ooc.

Itzal could tell this man was from home. The scent was ingrained in him and Itzal could pick out the scent of individuals in the pack on the man. It reassured Itzal that this man, Mido he said his name was, wouldn't attack a fellow family member, as long as he was sure that Itzal was family. Itzal was trying to figure out how to explain to Mido and convince him that he was, indeed, a member of Anathema, when the man gave him the means to. Itzal returned the mutt's half smirk with a full one of his own. "Aeron is our new Angela. She has been forced to take on a great burden with the departure of both Alaki and Naniko. But so far she has held everything together very well. And many of our family have stepped up to back her, as they rightly should." He said, his smirk still there upon his face. He fully approved of Aeron taking charge. He wasn't sure he would have wanted anyone else to take over for the two other Angela's.

Itzal watched Mido's stance and nodded his approval. He was skilled. And Itzal wasn't sure he wanted to get in a fight with this one. It wasn't that Itzal wouldn't. Itzal would kill the man without fear or hesitation. But Itzal had some self preservation skills, and while he might win the fight, it would be at a great cost. Mido would get in some good hits, maybe even fatal ones. So Itzal would try and stay smart about this but he was always willing to do what he had to. "So, now that you are sure I'm one of the pack and family, are you willing to put your weapon away??" Itzal asked, holding a throwing knife in his hand and tossing it and catching it. He never took his eyes off of Mido.

<style>
.Itzdevil p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Itzdevil b {font-family:verdana; color:#fefefe; margin:5px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Itzdevil {background-color:#303030; font-family:'Times New Roman', times, serif; font-size:13px; color:#000000; line-height:14px; width:520px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i48.tinypic.com/28l88d2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:310px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000;}
.Itzdevil .inner {margin:5px 10px 10px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; height:350px; overflow:auto;}
.Itzdevil .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:1px double #190a24; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

<style type="text/css">
</style>

WC::304

The multicolored mix awaited the trivial answer to his question. An eyebrow raised, he wondered if he would slip up and be caught in a lie. Itzal summarized the story down to an acceptable answer. Against the males’ doubts and disbelief he knew the most recent prominent event that took place in Anathema. It turned out that he was well worried over nothing. His glare on the dark canine softened, thankfully for him looks couldn’t kill. Right you are. Letting out a sigh of relief, the Eligos dropped his fighting position, he could relax a little. He blinked slowly, his icy blue eyes disappearing into the black surrounding them.

Itzal questioned the mutt as to if he had the intention to put away his weapon. It might be more fun not to. Cocking his head to the side he gave him a bewildered look, as if he may not. This little old thing here? You want me to put it away?! He asked in a joking manner, spinning it through his fingers. Oh, why the hell not. I guess so. He wrapped the shinning steel blade in its cloth. The man was part of the family; he wouldn’t actually fight him, never for real anyway. That didn’t mean he didn’t enjoy messing with others, it was fun. He made his way over toward the Zepar, it would be better to talk closer in person than far away. It was a task in itself to try and keep track of everyone running around the pack especially since he wasn’t a leader; it really wasn’t his job to. It would probably be good to know all names and faces in one’s pack. When did you arrive in Anathema? It intrigued Mido that Itzal smelled vaguely familiar to him, like he was present when he first joined the misfits.

Table by Marie

[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 000 || Points: 0 Ooc text here

Itzal just nodded and smiled when the man accepted his response and dropped his fighting stance. It seemed to Itzal like the tension in the air dropped considerable. Itzal to relaxed some degree. He would never truly drop his guard around a stranger. And even though this man was family, Itzal knew that sometimes the bonds between family weren't strong enough to keep everyone safe from each other. Maybe when Itzal knew the man better and trusted him, he would learn to be more easy going around Mido.

Itzal smiled when the man agreed to put his weapon away. Itzal followed suit and put his throwing knife away, then leaned back against the tree as the man approached him. Itzal watched the man carefully though. Itzal wouldn't hurt family on purpose but Eztli would. And Eztli saw this man as a challenge. To Itzal, this man was another predator, but to Eztli, he was prey. Eztli considered himself the predator of all predators. He would kill anyone. So Itzal wasn't just cautious for his sake, it was also for those he meant. Though he sometimes found he didn't care if Eztli killed someone. He just cared that Itzal gave him the control to do so. But with pack, with family, it was different.

Itzal sighed as the man asked Itzal when he joined Anathema. It was a complicated question, since Itzal had joined Anathema a while back, but had left his family temporarily. He had done it for many reasons, like not being able to escape his past, but the main one was that he had wanted to 'protect' Axelle from him. At the time he had thought he was truly protecting her by leaving but now he knew how stupid he had been. She could take care of herself. "I joined a few months back. But I left temporarily, for a long time, to take care of some...unfinished matters I'd left in my past." Itzal smirked, thinking about how he had tracked his uncle and his pack down and slaughtered them all. They were like little sheep and Itzal had enjoyed being the butcher. He even had his uncle's fur in his den back at Anathema as a type of 'trophy'. Itzal came out of his memories and focused on Mido, "I returned a few days ago. Soon I'll start working on moving up our warrior ranks to my old place." He said, knowing that soon he would have to start pushing his way up the pack's warrior ranks. He would have started right away, but his leg had needed time to heal. But now he was ready to start working. Itzal glanced at Mido's weapons and smiled, "I'm guessing you are part of the warrior rank as well?" He asked, expecting the answer to be yes. If it was no, then Itzal believed Mido should honestly reconsider his place in the pack.

<style>
</style>
Code by Kitty !
[/html]
[html]

<style type="text/css">
</style>

WC::320

The huskadore listened carefully, taking particular note of his response by the way he said it. Well, you gotta do what you gotta do. There’s no way around those sorts of things. He could take a couple guesses and figure out whatever business he was talking about. The fashion in which it was stated gave the topic a hushed tone. Not like there was really any need for secrets. Most canines had some sort of dark side, issues or troubled pasts, including Mido who was no exception. So you came back, that’s good. Once part of the family we’re always family.

When the dark man brought up the subject of the warriors rank his ears bounced and he’d completely forgotten about the other matter. Itzal asked if he was part of that unit also. Yeah, I guess you could call it a passion. I have plenty of drive and determination to do it. When I first got to Anathema I didn’t know what I should do to contribute to the pack. It didn’t take me long to realize what I needed to do. He told the short story on how he got into the warrior tiers, not like he really cared or wanted to hear about it. I did a lot on my own, and a good deal of training with Axelle and Aeron. A year later and now I’m the Eligos. I guess that means we’ll be doing some work together in the near future. That’s really great though, we could always use another warrior. Aside from himself, Axelle and Venom there really wasn’t anyone else geared for this. Sure the Angela was an ex-assassin, she really needed to focus on maintaining the pack, and she didn’t have the time for this sort of thing. Alaki was gone, and with his absence would come a new generation of better and stronger fighters; he he would make sure of it.

Table by Marie

[/html]
[html]
OOC sup bitches? / +yo numbah!

Itzal grinned at Mido and nodded, Very true. he said with conviction. Itzal had a very very dark past. Or so he thought. If he compared it to others it probably wasn't much more complicated than other people's lives. Just complicated in a different way. A way that involved many dead bodies and his broken mind. Maybe he hadn't come out worse than others, but he certainly didn't come out any better. But at least he had his new family at his back. And as Mido said, once he was family he always would be. Yes. Our family took me back in without a second thought. Itzal said with a genuine smile on his face.

Itzal grinned as he saw the male's eyes light up when he mentioned being a warrior. The man certainly seemed very passionate about it. Itzal could understand that. Fighting was a part of Itzal's life. Being a warrior was his role in life. He was an executioner, much like their Angela use to be. Now that she couldn't do such things, Itzal felt he should step up and offer her his services. Just as he offered everyone in the pack his services. But they had to trade for it. His Angela didn't have to trade anything. "I have a passion for it too. I've known for a long time what my place in life is. And now I'm extending that place in the pack. And now I'm offering my skills for the pack to use and for our leader to use." Itzal said. He needed to make his services known to his fellow packmates.

Itzal smirked when Mido mentioned training with Areon and Axelle, I should have guessed you know Axelle. I've seen her fight. She is a good fighter. He said, remembering the wound in his leg. And the minor wounds she had given him when she defended herself from Eztli. Good, cause I'm going to be joining y'all. Itzal smirked, knowing he would probably work with Mido later. He wondered what weapons Mido could teach Itzal to use. Itzal wanted to learn to use any weapon he could get his hands on. And he planned on getting his hands on lots of weapons.

<style type="text/css">
.itziziti b {font-weight:bold; color:#c5807c; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.itziziti p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.itziziti {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#3c0003; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/f1gps7.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 272px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#995753; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.itziziti p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.itziziti p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

<style type="text/css">
</style>

WC::321

The more Itzal continued to talk and open up, the more it seemed that the two of them were very similar in many ways. They both had their reasons for doing the things that they did, but both knew where they belonged and what they were meant to do. He gave the dark male content smile. Well, once you’re into it, welcome aboard. Since the Zepar sounded pretty dead set on the warrior ranks, he expected to see him in the future. It was good to be able to possibly count on another member as a warrior. Of course the male knew Axelle, it would be a little bizarre if he didn’t. It was pretty important if not possibly mandatory in a sense that fighters know one another. I’m always willing to train, spar or fight, gather supplies and all that jazz. If you ever need or want anything like weapons or something, come find me. I’m holed up in one of the cavern’s dens. The mutts den was kind of an open door policy, who knew how many members he’d welcomed to his place whenever they wanted to just stop in.

Mido scratched the back of his head, he couldn’t help but notice the extent of the destruction done during his rampage. It’s good not to keep it all bottled up, and it’s better that I don’t take it out on others. Other than the two males engaging in friendly conversation, nothing was going on. I don’t know about you Itzal, but I’m going back. He said in a very matter of fact manner. He huffed and began to move back in the direction of Anathema. It was far too easy for the Eligos to get bored when he had nothing to keep his total focus. Though he hadn’t said anything further, his body language wasn’t discouraging or off putting. If the Zepar wanted to tag along he certainly could.

Table by Marie

[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 000 || Points: 0 Sorry for the wait.

Itzal could feel a kind of companionship with the man. They had both dedicated their lives to fighting and being warriors. Itzal knew how much dedication and training that took. Neither man would likely back down from a fight. It was ingrained in their blood and both knew it. Which is why Itzal wasn't surprised by the Eligos' offer. Of course Mido would be willing to spar or train the lower warrior ranks. He wouldn't have the rank he did if he wasn't always willing to train or spar. But still, Itzal knew the offer was meant kindly and nodded, "Thanks. I might take you up on that offer some time." Itzal said with a grin before looking back the way he had come.

Itzal much preferred to keep his emotions inside and bottled up. He kept control of them until he could convince himself they didn't exist at times. He only ever let his anger show when it was very strong. And usually by that point he was in the process of fighting or killing someone. Itzal looked at Mido and nodded, "I believe I'll accompany you." He said, falling into step beside Mido. Itzal's mind usually kept his interest for a while. If he wasn't careful, he could get lost in his thoughts for to long. Then he usually worked himself up into a mood that left him feeling restless. So he was welcome for the distraction Mido presented by giving him someone to talk to that could also keep his mind off of....his mind.

<style>
</style>
Code by Kitty !
[/html]
[html]

<style type="text/css">
</style>

WC::351

An amused smile made its way over the huskadore’s face. If Itzal had half the appreciation for weapons that Mido did, his jaw would drop the moment he ever set foot in his den. The male’s humble abode was more like a weapons factory. It was a place of dreams to some and a living nightmare to others; he himself rather enjoyed the feel of it. He had made his own makeshift shelves and racks to hold all the tools of the trade. The place really had his personal touches all over the place. Only someone else like him or remotely similar could appreciate the time he’d put into it.

The Eligos moved at pretty leisurely pace, he wasn’t required to be anywhere or do anything really. Following in suit the darker male walked alongside him, he noted the differences in their gait. They weren’t very far from home, an hour at a casual place, less if they moved quicker. The mutt really wasn’t in the mood to run; he’d already done enough today as it was.

The silence bothered him now even though he enjoyed for a little bit. I’m not up for more warrior talk but this silence sucks. Wondering what else they had to talk about he thought he came up with something the Zepar could relate to. So, know any cute girls? He asked looking at him with that man to man unspoken understanding. You know what I’m talk’n about. In Anathema he wondered about how many cute girls there really were, if there were any at all. Not that the females in the pack were unattractive, there was some kind of stipulation to the majority. Like they were taken already, or they weren’t interested in men something like that. He was a guy, unable to help thinking about that sort of thing. He really enjoyed a female’s company, even though he never had the chance to get serious with one or any for that matter. Women were nice to look at and they tended to be more intelligent and most times more engaging to talk to.

Table by Marie

[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 000 || Points: 0 Ooc text here/div>

Itzal could appreciate the amount of work that went into collecting a good set of weapons. He himself was always trying to add to his collection. He didn't hang any in his den, carrying most of them with him. He had his sultan knives, his dagger, his throwing knives, and his katana with him nearly always. Eventually he would have to many to carry at one time and then he would display them in his den when they weren't in use. But for now he was constantly one the look out for more weapons to learn to use. Itzal loved knowing he had a variety of weapons within his reach that he knew how to use. It made him feel more complete.

Itzal moved beside Mido, their strides different but they managed to stay side by side. Itzal usually liked to move with a purpose but right now he was moving with the same relaxed pace at Mido. The thought of going back to his den didn't seem to exciting to him.

Itzal didn't mind the silence that much but he was happy for something for the two to talk about. And the subject was something Itzal could relate to. He looked at Mido with a grin and gave a knowing shrug. "Cute girls? I guess there are some cute ones though I much prefer girls a lot more sexy than cute." Itzal shrugged with a laugh. Itzal wasn't one for a serious relationship, except maybe with Axelle. But even if that happened, Itzal couldn't stop from sleeping with almost any willing female. "I have seen a few around that I find attractive but I haven't really spent any time with them since I've been back. Though I have talked to Panda, she seems nice. And Ayasha, though she is committed to her mate. Very committed." Itzal said with a chuckle. "What about you? You have been here for a while, and didn't just get back unlike me. Know anything about the female's in Anathema?" He asked, raising an eyebrow with a smile. Itzal enjoyed female company without all the commitment or feelings. It was much simpler that way. At least it was in his opinion.

<style>
</style>
Code by Kitty !
[/html]
[html]

<style type="text/css">
</style>

WC::

It wasn’t so much exactly what he meant when he asked if he knew any cute girls, but the general idea none the less. Any female really that he could consider attractive, the male had no age preference so long as they weren’t too young. Itzal mentioned a couple women within Anathema’s ranks. You’re right Panda is nice, very, but like Ayasha I’m pretty sure she is not available. Panda Behr was one of the first he met shortly after joining. The Zepar had asked if he knew about Anantheman females. Thinking of every female he could remember, he pondered the question. Interestingly enough it seems they’re always taken, or just not interested in men. The realization was kind of astonishing and a little disappointing. I guess that means if I want to meet women, I will end up searching outside of home. That might not necessarily be the case though. Frequently enough canines came and went male and female in gender.

The Eligos didn’t wish to dwell on it too much, though the idea was nice. The two came upon a large fallen tree, huffing he leapt high, placing his hands on the wood and vaulting himself over the obstacle. Maybe something will happen in time. Mido played with a knife twirling it through his fingers as they walked. A raven circled above head, crying through the tree tops. It bothered him, to the point where he may end it’s existence.

Table by Marie

[/html]
[html]
Hey, I'm so sorry for the wait! If I don't reply in 3 days, KICK ME, lol. Please!

Itzal realized that Mido was very right, most females in Anathema were taken or lesbians. Much like their leader and her lovely mate Charm. And Medusa, though Itzal didn't find the Serbian female very attractive, he still thought to mention her. Panda, Itzal had figured, was taken. The way her and the other dasa communicated, Itzal had picked up on something between them. And Ayasha was almost blindly devoted to her mate. Axelle was the only one that Itzal truly noticed in any sense of caring. And he had yet to see her since returning to the pack. He would have to stop by her den soon.

Itzal had to agree with Mido though, that it was surprising how few available women there were in Anathema. Itzal hopped up on the tree behind Mido and flipped off the log, landing with his knees bent to absorb the impact. Then he was back to walking along side Mido without hesitation. "Maybe. Just got to keep your eyes open I guess." Itzal had his eyes open and set. He would make Axelle his mate one day, though he wasn't in any rush.

Itzal glanced over at Mido and raised an eyebrow, "So what weapons do you know how to use?" Itzal asked, expecting the list to be a long one. This man was in the master warrior rank after all, so he should be well trained in numerous weapons.

<style type="text/css">
.itziziti b {font-weight:bold; color:#c5807c; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.itziziti p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.itziziti {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#3c0003; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/f1gps7.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 272px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#995753; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.itziziti p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.itziziti p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
</style>

WC:: OOC:: I would say kicking you may be mean, but if it's going to help you post. Then I'll give you one square in the a$$. xD

Women didn’t just fall out of the sky on a regular basis. That didn’t mean it wasn’t possible one who was good for him in every sense wouldn’t show up one day. Mido remembered something his mother used to tell him. Fairy tales don’t exist, we write our own stories. She wasn’t the most intelligent woman he knew, but she sure was some sort of visionary. The Eligos figured that if it was meant to happen it would one day whenever the time was right.

Itzal had asked what weapons he could use. He really had to think about this. There were a lot of weapons he knew how to use, but like most warriors he had some he enjoyed using far more than others. The mutt started to count them on his fingers. Then gave up when he figured he wouldn’t remember all of them. Katanas, daggers, bow-staff, bow and arrow, shuriken, kunai, Kamas, throwing knives, spear. It really wasn’t too long a list but sufficient enough, those were the ones he could use well. Then there are those weapons I want to get my hands on and I can’t find them for the life of me. He explained with an eager smile as he made grabby hands.

The trees all looked the same, so it seemed like they had gotten nowhere. He knew for a fact they were getting closer, the smell of their pack grew stronger as they moved. What about you Itzal? What’s that one weapon you like using more than any other?

Table by Marie

[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 388 || Points: 3 Wrap it up with your next reply or mine?

Itzal was surprised by the long list of weapons Mido could use. Itzal himself loved weapons, but his own skill was limited to the few he had had practice with. Practice and training. But Itzal knew if he could just get his hands on some more weapons, then he could improve. Itzal had a talent for fighting and everything it included. He had picked up Alaki's teachings of the katana fast and from there he had taught himself. However, to reach the amount of weapons Mido could use, it seemed almost impossible too him. "Wow, that is quiet and arsenal you have to choose from there." He said with contained astonishment. He hoped that some day he could pick from that number of weapons. "It must have taken you quiet a while to learn to use all of those weapons."

Itzal chuckled as Mido made grabby hands and he saw the eager look on his face. Itzal understood that look perfectly. There were weapons he wanted but could never find. And when he asked about Itzal's preference Itzal had to grin. "I would have to say knives or shorter blades. Throwing knives, my sultan knives, and my dagger are my specialties. I like how personal they feel when I get that close to someone in a fight." Itzal enjoyed making his fights both personal and professional at the same time. If someone wanted him to kill as part of a trade, the fight was less personal and more business. But if it was someone that Itzal didn't like, the more personal the better. Itzal was one who often took the time to enjoy the kill if he had the time.

Itzal could smell the scent of Anathema growing stronger. His and Mido's time would soon be drawing to an end. Itzal had enjoyed the opportunity to meet the male, always happy to meet a fellow fighter such as himself. "Well Mido, it was a pleasure. If I ever need any help or training, I think I know who I'll come to see. And I'll be sure not to make you mad. From the sound of things, that would not be a smart career move." Itzal said, grinning as they walked. Mido would definitely be someone to keep in mind. Both as a potential assest and a potential enemy.

<style>
</style>
Code by Kitty !
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
</style>

WC::300+ OOC::Yeah I'll end it here. We'll have to have another one down the road.

The Eligos watched the Zepar out the corner of his eye. He didn’t look all that impressed by what the mutt could use, and he was quite alright with that. It did take him a long while to get good at the weapons he could use. More than the training done with anyone else it was the work he put in on his own time, when no one was watching. No one would ever know the stages he went through to get better. He was at it nearly every day, rain or shine, snow or not, he never made excuses.

Itzal went into strong detail when answering the question. Mido nodded understanding what he was talking about. He sounded like a very close range combat kind of guy, there was nothing wrong with that but it could be kind of restricting at times. The smile on his maw grew bigger as the conversation dragged on. He clearly could see they would get along well, they were similar and different in the best of ways.

They were at the out reaches of Anathema, where there had been paths that went in every direction and only a couple of them went directly home. The dark wolf spoke again ready to go on his own way. Yeah, it was fun. He smiled when he said something about not making him mad. If you need something or nothing at all I’m generally available. I’ll see you around. Mido rarely got that mad for very good reason. It looked as though life wouldn’t be boring with Itzal amongst the ranks. He would keep him on his toes, especially as he got better. If he ever did challenge him, he would gladly welcome it, that was just the kind of guy he was. He liked his acquaintances exciting.

Table by Marie
[/html]