Bringing Down The Giant
[html]

WC:600+

Shadow was up early and he looked to Anna and he moved over and lightly nuzzled her neck and then he licked her ears gently trying to wake her up and he smiled when she started to move slightly. His tail moved behind him and he smiled when her eyes finally opened."Guess what your going to learn today?" He chuckled and he got down low on all fours and on his belly and he crawled under in his in Lupus form and he carried her off towards the coast as he whistled lightly. He carried her so that her legs were on either side of him and so that she could see forward and enjoy the ride."I am going to teach you how to bring down a giant, a large black one, who is most fearsome and it will not be an easy task little one. You will have to learn much and remember your training from your mother and learn some things from me. What do you say? are you up to the challenge princess? "

He hoped over some larger rocks but kept a slow even pace letting the wind hit them and the smell of the forest cover them. he was happy, he not only had Thana who he knew he loved and who loved him but he had gained a daughter and she was beautiful and even though she was not blood related to Thana she could still be seen as her pup. Shadow smiled as he wished that Anna was actually Thana's blood pup and that he was the father but they would have there chance, at least he hoped.

Shadow kept moving until they reached the beach and once there he grabbed a stick in his mouth and he started to draw, all with Anna still on his back a large Circle and once it was done he went to the center and he flopped over as he chuckled and lifted his head and looked to her upside down.

"You feel up to hanging out with this old man? I am brittle and might break easy and i might bore you? huh? What say you Anna.?"Shadow smiled as he looked to her and he waited, waited for her hopeful yes and then they would train but have fun while doing it. Something he couldn't say his father did but Shadow believed that good training didn't have to be painful. And he knew Thana had taught her much and he knew there had been deaths already in the girls life, that was just how life was sometimes.

The last time Thana and he had met she was made angry and he knew she must have gone out, he knew about the other male, well at least 2 of them...Jaden and that sly, gentleman Alexander. Shadow while he was out and about had come across some bodies and the handy work was Thana's, he didn't need to have her scent to know but he never told anyone about what he had found, he just buried the dead and washed the scent from his fur and continued on. But this wasn't going to be like that, there would be no more killing and assassinations for Thana or him or Anna, there were a family and all would be like like it should have been so long ago.

Shadow got up slowly and looked to Anna and he bowed in a playful manner and then he stood tall and he walked the circle waiting to see her answer. He had been wanting to spend time with her since knowing Thana took her in and as far as he was concerned, she was his daughter as much as Thana was his mate. he planned on it and would tell Zalen as soon as he could.

mall fonts; text-align:right;">BACKGROUND BY INTHENAME-STOCKS [DA], WOLF BY DAWNTHIEVES, TABLE BY YAHTZEE
[/html]
WC: 340

Anna was woken by someone nuzzling into her neck. She looked up to see Shadowfang smiling down at her. The pup was still rather groggy but her head snapped up when he got under her, carrying her out of the den. She wasn’t used to being called princess but she wasn’t going to object. She kind of liked it. I’m in!

She giggled as he jumped over rocks and continued running. Once they stopped, Shadow looked back up at the pup and asked how she felt hanging out with him. I like spending time with you da…um..Shadow. Anna was happy being around Shadow and her mother and had even begun to think of him as her father. She wasn’t sure if he would even want to take up the title so perhaps it would be best not to mention it yet. She was almost an adult anyway, he would only be gaining an adult, not a pup. And since it seemed him and Thana were getting close, they would probably want a family of their own. Anna still saw the dark male as a father figure though. You haven’t ever bored me and no, you aren’t old. Not that old at least. She teased him lightly before speaking again. What did you have in mind?

She bowed playfully, just as he had done, her tail moving back and forth with great speed. She circled around him as well, shifting to Optime as she moved, but Anna continued circling Shadow on all four paws. Mama has been training me every day, you sure you can take me?

Thana had been on her morning run, like always, and on her way back she picked up Anna and Shadow’s scents. It seemed they were spending some time together today. The dark woman found both her love and her daughter circling each other. She sat down in the shadows, staying out of sight as she watched them. Thana wanted to keep an eye on Anna and see how she would do on her own.
Word Count:400+

" I have beaten your mother before but I will not lie, I love when we would spar and train together she is elegant and quick which I'm sure you are as well just like your mother. And I'll have you know that I am still healthy and young for my age." Shadow smiled and he lowered and put out one hand towards Anna and he motioned for her to come to him and his other hand rested at his side as he gave a happy growl and his tail raced and moved fast like Anna's tail was.

Shadow would have his hands full when she became of age he would have to probably kill many a male who would coming looking to have her but at the same time he knew she would be beating up males as well which made him chuckle lightly." I can see much of her style in how you hold yourself. Did your mother ever talk about me...I guessing she said lots of bad stuff saying how I ate small pups and was a vicious monster.

He smiled and he moved in and slid on the ground heading for her legs and he crossed his arms over his chest as he smiled tohis daughter. He would tell her how he felt after there little match and he wondered if his question would throw her off at all. He loved this, being with Anna and having Thana, he knew how much Thana cared about him and he had been thinking a lot and had been having dreams with her in them. He had told Thana bits and peaceably but when it got good he stopped just to tease her and have a little fun. He had a family now, after long last he had a family that loved him and that wouldn't leave him.

" Me and your mom use to travel together a lot and we would train every day and we would try new moves on each other and wrestle and just hang out all the time. We travel many hundreds of miles together and we fought many battles and were always back to back. I loved hanging around her and I think...I'm not sure but I think she liked to hang around me as well.

Shadow joked lightly only because he knew Thana was there and he wanted her to get fiesty and join in on the fun so he took it to the next step, he used the most evil of arts the most deadly of attacks, he would not show mercy to Anna he moved and let her get a attack on him so he could get close and he wrapped his large arms around her and he chuckled as he tickled her stomach." You can not defeat me alone....you will need your mother to help or you shall meet a ticklish death, wahahaha"
I know you have beaten mom but I also know she has beaten you before too. And I never said you were old. Anna smiled when he mentioned how she had the skills her mother had. When he asked if Thana ever talked about him though, she grew a little silent. She never really talked about anyone, just Isa really. Any time she started talking about you or…Jaden..she would get upset. Mama started talking about you like crazy though when we came here. She never mentioned you being a vicious monster though, more like a big cuddly teddy bear. She smirked and chuckled lightly, wondering how he would react.

Thana smiled, hearing him comment on how he loved being around her. Of course I liked being around you. She stepped closer to the other two, tackling Shadow and forcing him off of Anna. Thana sat on his chest and held his arms down as she looked over to her daughter. Anna jumped forward and tickled Shadow, getting him back for tickling her.
Word Count:400+

Shadow smiled big when he saw Thana come from the trees and he looked to Anna and gave her a smile as he glared at her playfully." So your mother comes to save you.....you are soooo lucky....." He laughed the moment he was tackled and he smiled up at Thana as she sat on his chest and held down his arms and he looked over at his daughter and he tilted his head to her as he growled"Don't you dare....don't you...." He closed his eyes and smiled as he was attacked by his own daughter and he snapped playfully at Thana as he barked lightly and growled.

" No! how can this be....my own loving family...turned against me...nooooo...." Shadow squirmed and he did his best not to laugh and then he lightly moved his leg and placed it under Anna and with that leverage he pushed Thana up and grabbed them both in his big arms making them all hug one another and he growled and smiled big and he nuzzled both there neck and licked them both on the cheek as he nuzzled there noses. "I love you both so much....and Anna I want to be your dad and you my daughter...and you Thana.."

He smiled and pushed his nose to hers." I want you to be my mate and I want use three to be a family...forever...and let nothing stand in our way or we will kick there butt, what do you say?" Shadow tickled them both lightly and laughed as he was so happy at that moment for he was with both his girls, he was with his family and he was never going to lose them and he never loved anything more in his life. With them he would leave the pack and bring them along and they could go anywhere and do anything and he would be happy because he knew he had them and he knew he had there love and there loyalty and more than anything he knew they felt the same way and nothing would ever stop this feeling.

Shadow's tail roared to life behind him as he had officially stated what he wanted and how he felt about the two girls in his arms. He meant to be a part of there lives and he had already promised himself to Thana and she knew his intentions and now his beautiful daughter knew the truth about him wanting to be her father. Everything would be good from here on out, even the matter with Amy as bad as it was could not ruin his happiness about finally after so many years gaining a loving family.