Touring the grounds
Occ-First post as a New Dawn member :O Tali is in Lupus form to begin with.

Tali had never felt like this before. Around a day ago she was a free wolf, able to explore the lands freely, with no worries or boundaries. Now she was a pack wolf, had those higher than her to submit to and respect, she had new boundaries and new rules. She was trapped...

And she loved it.

To be part of something bigger than herself was better than she could imagine. Sure, being in her parents pack was fun, but now she was in a new place, with a new life. New Dawn, the name even fitted her desire, and with it, a pack area surround with the beauty of nature.

She trotted joyfully as she explored the new areas of her home. She had already met the Alpha, Zalen and another pack member, Jiva when she first arrived. And now she planned to meet more members and hopefully make friends with them. She stopped at the entrance to a vast field, housing a great number of wild flowers. Tali felt in awe of the contrast in natural colours. Reds, yellows, greens and blues filled her vision with excitement. And sure enough she found herself running among the flowers, sometimes tripping in her sprint and tumbling over, but only to rise and race around again.

A particular bound forward sent a wave of roosting birds up into the sky. Tali stopped to admire them, before changing from Lupus to Optime form. The change was slow, and during so the bird settled their roost a few metres away. Stand on her hind legs, Tali glanced around, and grabbed at the seed burdened by the wild grasses. Slowly, she shuffled towards the birds and, holding her palm out, offered them the seeds.

It was a short while before a couple of birds braved jumping onto her fingers to take their share of the feed. And soon enough others were encouraged to join them. Eventually Tali was in a gust of small coloured birds, some fluttered above her head, and others would swoop down to enjoy the offered seeds.

Tali sighed silently, she could get used to moments like this.
[html]

Welcome To New Dawn! Word Count=400+

Shadow had some free time was was training again and running around keping his body sharp like a weapon. He did not fight much anymore and he wasn't in any danger but he liked to train. Just like Thana had a rutine and ran every morning he trained and ran and worked on everything and while he did this, he scouted the lands and hunted and did everything he could for his pack. He was always busy and as he was running around in Lupus form he saw a flight of birds take to the sky and he smelled the air and let out a low howl as he started in that direction. His tail moved lightly behind him in a gentle wag. He was always happy now that he had Anna and Thana in his life and the scent he was getting was a new one. He wanted to see who this was and welcome them like he did everyone and if he or she needed help then he would be all to happy to do so.

Shadow moved slowly and finally after a little walk he made it to the area where he had seen the birds and that was when he saw her. A woman was lowered down and feeding the birds. Shadow smiled and he walked close enough to where he could be heard and then he spoke lightly as he bowed his head and held no dominant stance in any way since he was not an Epsilon anymore, at least for now."Hello there, from your scent i would guess your new and I would like to welcome you to New Dawn. My name is Shadowfang, Its a pleasure to meet you" Shadow took a deep bow and smiled as he sat back down on his haunches and he tilted his head to the side as he looked to her. He was large and his bi colored yellow and blue eye made him a sight to behold and taking into consideration his fur was as dark as night would make for a intimidating sight but Shadow's smile removed that feel, he was far to nice and caring to ever be scary, unless of course you were his enemy or threatened his loved ones or pack.

Shadow's tail swayed behind him as he looked her over and he thought that since she was in Optime form that he better do the same so it wasn't odd to right before her eyes he shifted and it took mear moments and then he was standing tall at exactly 8"0 tall and he nodded lightly while in this form.

mall fonts; text-align:right;">
[/html]
[html]
330!

The male was sick of sitting in the tree house, granted he understood why Sky wanted him up and out of the den, not trying to use his leg. The bone was mending, and she needed it to set properly if he would ever be able to use the leg again. The bullheaded male had found a time where he was able to slip out under the watchful eye of his brother’s old mate. She was for sure a mother at heart and then a pack sister secondly, it made Noah smile to know that she was taking good care of Cody and Lena, and would always have them in her heart when she made a move.

Walking upon a crutch, he bearded down most of his weight down upon it. Sporting his new artfully carved wooden arm upon his left front arm, the black leader had it custom made for him. He knew once and for all what it would be like to have the use of a leg that he had gotten use to not having. However, he knew with the new arm, he would have to learn how to do things that he had learned to do over.

Stepping into the light the male sighed, it wasn’t a sad sigh. No the male was happy to be able to have his feet touching the pack grounds again. The male looked around seeing the new face (well new to him). Walking over to the lady, the silver male smiled, trying his hardest not to scare her. After all having a full size Optime wolf, all cut up with a wooden leg, just might scare off any new face to this pack. ”’ello Lass! Ya new here?” His one good blue eye shimmered at her, just thankful to have someone to talk to.

Noah’s head turned over the black male, smiling at him as Noah offered up a wolfish woof. ”Good day Brother. Hope you don’t mind me joining…”

<style type="text/css">
.noahgrass b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #2F3C17;}
.noahgrassooc {text-align:right;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 10px 5px 10px;}
.noahgrass p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.noahgrass {margin:0 auto; width:436px; background-color:#8DC806; background-image:url(http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/521/avatarwwu.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #fff; padding: 100px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#335136; line-height:12.5px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
.noahgrass-border {width:438px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>
Table by:Sky[/html]
Occ- Yay people XD 200+

Tali watched the birds around here for a short while until a figure caused them to scatter away. Tali turned to look at the new wolf, and for a moment thought it was her new Alpha. But soon as the wolf got closer she could see that his form and appearance was different. She quickly wiped away the seeds from her hand onto her t-shirt before smiling at the wolf. The first new face of New Dawn approached and turned into his Optime form to meet and rise above Tali's height. Her smiled wavered a little at his sheer size, and then turned into a look of curiosity at the wolf's eyes. One blue, one yellow, strange but yet a colourful combination.

She nodded her head at the wolf, listening to his introduction. She was just about to answer the wolf called Shadowfang, when another figure caught her gaze. He was already in Optime, but held a wooden crutch under one arm. She frowned, unless the distance made his appearance look different, his other arm was made of wood. She didn't ponder over it for long as the wolf came closer; instead she bowed her head in respect as he neared. She turned to both the wolves and introduced herself, "I'm Tali, I joined New Dawn just yesterday," She smiled at the two wolves, "Thank you for making me welcome here."
[html]

WC:377

Shadow smiled broadly as he heard another brother coming closer and when he saw it was Noah he chuckled lightly having remember the last time they had seen one another he had been cold and not very nice but he could understand and that was why he never acted the same way back. In a kind bow and smiled with tail wagging more he looked to Noah and gave a friendly woof right back and he started to speak gently."Of course not brother! Of course you'll have to be kind to this one however I can't really stop you if you didn't since I am not an Epsilon anymore, well at least for now."

Shadow moved over and gave his brother a soft and careful hug and then he moved over to Tali and he stood in the middle so all could see each other without having to look around one another."It's a pleasure to meet you Tali and I assure you even though we may look like battle worn brutes and giants we are quite kind and nice, well at least I am, I can't say the same for Noah here." He looked to his brother and laughed lightly as he nodded to him and then he looked back to Tali.

"So what have you seen so far? Was there anything that you wanted to check out for we have many rivers and a lake and a coast with beautiful ocean and all of it is within this beautiful forested area. It's not the biggest area but it is home and I love it and Noah here is a tough wolf and crutch or not he would be most willing to help you out as well, everyone here in New Dawn believe in working together as a family and we are here for one another always. "

Shadow's tail swayed behind him as he took a step back and he looked to the two of them and he couldn't help but keep that smile stuck on his face. he had been back for a short time and here he was meeting new people and old friends and he now had Thana and Anna who loved him and life was looking up and he loved it.

mall fonts; text-align:right;">BACKGROUND BY INTHENAME-STOCKS [DA], WOLF BY DAWNTHIEVES, TABLE BY YAHTZEE
[/html]
Occ- 200+

Tali continued to smile through Shadowfang and the wolf Noah's conversation, and giggled quietly when Shadow joked about their size. Her tail wagged low, and she shook her head towards Shadow, "More than anything I'd like to know more about the pack I've joined, news and such."

The birds nearby had started to protest at the newcomers ruining their meal, and Tali chuckled, grabbed some more wild grass seed and tossed it into the area behind her. The birds instantly stopped screeching and mumble to each other as they flew down to their newly laid meal.

She turned back to Shadow and Noah and smiled, "Although, if the rest of New Dawn is as full of nature as this meadow," She said and quickly picked up a red coloured flower and twirled it in her hand, "Then I'd be thrilled to check them out."

The members of New Dawn sounded like a dream come true, and Tali was glad to be among them. She’d had friends in her parents pack, but here they were more than friends one would talk to on occasion, they were like family as Shadow described. Meeting the family of New Dawn would be a quest of Tali’s as she ventured around the territory.
Shadow Smiled and nodded lightly and he looked to Noah and smiled " Care to come with us Noah or would you like to be the one to venture with our new sister? I leave it to you buddy. Shadow's tail went from right to left as he looked to there new sister and to Noah and he thought for a second and then he figured he would at least offer some spots that would be cool to check out while she had time." Tali the den is where everyone sleeps and thats where you will meet most of us and other than that if you go far north along the coast there is beautiful sea side view next to the forest and it is quite breath taking and I happen top go there myself a lot. If you meet a beautiful female named Thana thats my mate...she will show you around too and she is very kind, everyone here is kind and will be happy to show you around and make you feel at home, other than that all I can say is check out the rivers and the whole area, this is your home now and we are all your family"