Put 'er there
[html]
Word Count :: 343 OOC: Jiva is in lupine. Shhh don't tell drin!

His cousin disappeared and his mate was pregnant and Jiva was torn in different directions. He could see the seriousness of the situation New Dawn was in with Amy, and he was getting far more protective of the pack. He even volunteered to go on a scouting mission reassuring his mate that he would be back and he would either have Amy’s pelt or something to show for it. He didn’t promise though. He did promise he would try. He was quite nervous and today was his last day in New Dawn before they headed out towards where they saw Amy last. He would gladly find and spend it with Palaydrian but she was resting and he was restless. She was so sound asleep that he felt it was best to let the pregnant woman rest.

He moved south a favorite area he liked to enjoy himself at. It had a multitude of different things about it that he liked, the river was the most important. It was what calmed him... and then there were the otters that lived around him and they knew when a wolf was hungry or not. They kept spot in the summer near the southern edge of the pack during the summer time. They would move away during the winter but he was too much into thinking about keeping from drowning in the snow at that time to worry about otters.

He trotted out of the den and let the sun sit on him and glow down below to warm him before he moved into the forest in which nearly surrounded the den itself. His mate’s birthing den was close by and he checked it to make sure that it was ready for her. She still had a month but one could never know if a creature would start using it as their own den and he would have to challange them. Seeing it was empty of life and scent he marked it as his own before heading down south toward the borders, feeling anxious.

Photo courtesy of Genista

<style>
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#12302e; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 {background-color:#83b080; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/2665/jive.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:305px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
Occ-Hi, Tali's in Lupus form. 200+

Swimming in the river was a perfect way to cool down. Tali had already ran through most of the forest, and now because of the late summer heat, she retired to the cool waters of the river.
She also appreciated the company of a few water birds and an otter swimming near the edge of the pools. The green watercress covered most of the water, and Tali realised that she'd probably be wearing them when she came out. She didn't care much, although she thought spending any more time in the river might turn her permantly green. She paddle over the shore and trotted out, her colourful t-shirt hanging low from the weight of the water. She shook her coat free from some of the water and watercress, but some still lingered in her fur.

The warm sun quickly reheated her back, and she gazed over the crystal river before galloping away back into the forest. A familiar figure caught her gaze; it was the wolf she met when she first arrived in New Dawn. She smiled and her tail wagged, she bounced over to Jiva's location, making sure to look happy but also submissive. "Jiva!" She called as she got closer, "How've you been?"
[html]
Word Count :: 220 OOC: Big Grin

He was enjoying himself that was for sure. It was good to get out even from his mate when he was going to be doing something so stressful. He hoped they would find Amy to end the horrible search, but he almost hoped that she wouldn’t be found on his search because he was afraid he would chicken out when it was up to him to think of what to do with her. Of course it really wasn’t his say but he was sure that it would come down to him as the two others were below him in rank.

He heard his name and he let himself out of his thoughts and back to what was going on around him and saw the newest member and grinned, his tail curled against his back and wagged; “Hello Tali! It is good to see you and I am well. How are you holding up? You are surviving the pack well enough.” He said, grinning, it was more of a tease than anything more serious. He doubted she wouldn’t be accepted not after the alpha accepted her himself. “What are you up to? Getting lay of the land?” He asked. He was sure to help, he had been around the lands all over, especially with Palaydrian.

<style>
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#12302e; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 {background-color:#83b080; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/2665/jive.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:305px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
Occ- Just read your [M] Post with Palaydrian Soul, I can feel the stress Tongue Don’t know what your outcome plans are for it though... No Spoilers! Smile

Tali pushed herself to a halt, and wagged her tail upon meeting another pack member. After a week or so, the excitement of meeting another pack member would probably wear off, but with Tali's giddy nature, one could only hope.

"Good to hear, I'm holding up just fine. Almost viewed everywhere I want in New Dawn. The land is beautiful." She scratched her ear quickly as a rouge watercress found its way inside, "And I've learnt not to swim around watercress anymore." She shook herself quickly, in a second attempt to rid herself of the watery grass.

"I know it's pretty easy to guess, but I love it here. The land I came from was nice, but never had the right weather or land to grow such beautiful greens." She remembered her old pack; the grass there never had the same feel as the grass here. She looked at Jiva and smiled, "Is there a place here with watercress proof water and long green grasses," She asked, "I've seen most places, but a place like that would certainly earn its place on top of my list."
[html]
Word Count :: 180 OOC: So you know Threads happen when they are posted not when the post is posted. So this whole thread is the 31st of August which happened a day after your character joined in Smile unless someone says what day it is and the other player agrees to it ^^. And yeah stress after the 6th ^^ is very sad.

He couldn’t help but chuckle at her. She was older than he, he could tell, but there was a good deal innocense about the young woman and he appreciated that. “I am glad that you are making yourself at home. There are a few places you can swim without that, there’s the deer lake up in the north, but the shore’s more rocky than grassy, but there is a nice place, it’s not a secret but it’s got some cold water to splash in if need be, and it’s moving so none of those water plants care to stay there.”

He said wagging his curled tail, he brightened a little as he thought of it; “Actually I can show you if you wish. It’s a really nice place and I could probably find some herbs and stuff I will need during the winter.” He said a grin on his face. He was excited to show the young woman around if she needed it and it would be nice to get to know someone more.

<style>
[/html]
Occ- I'm trying to make one of my friends join Souls and New Dawn, as soon as she decideds to look at the site Smile Sooooo short Tongue

Tali had already visited 'Deer lake' it was beautiful, and when the sun of moon was at the right angle, they would shine through the lake like fireflies. It had gifted her with a wonderful bath, but the stony shore was what knocked it down her list.

Tali's eyes widened at the idea Jive expressed, she smiled and her tail wagged at a fast tempo, "Really? Sounds fun!"
Hardly able to keep her excitement, her front legs tapping the ground quickly, Tali waited for Jiva to move so she could follow.

Going on a tour with a fellow pack mate was what she was hoping for; it would be a chance to get to know them. The exploring part of her new life was almost over, now it had to make way to working and getting to know the pack.
[html]
Word Count :: 249 OOC:

Jiva gave a quick chuckle at the girls excitement and motioned his head to follow her and began walking towards the beautiful field that had the small river/creek running through it. It was no time before they passed the trees around them and were in that field. His tail was held high, curled around itself and the tip touching his back, wagging back and forth in excitement and happiness that he was helping the new woman. Once he could hear the sound of the water running, it was slow and quiet, he still grinned at the sight as he motioned with his nose to the grassy river or whatever it was called.

“Here we are! It gets thicker this way and a little deeper, but I think this is what you are looking for!” He said, bouncing on the green grass, it was starting to grow a little meek, but it was the end of the year and soon it would brown and die for winter to come along. He would miss it but it would all grow back next spring. “I would only dip your feet in it today it’s still fairly cold. Rabbit lake is far better for swimming in than this. I think it’s a good place to cool down on a hot day though.” He said putting a foot in the water and feeling the chill of the water. Even with his insulated fur it gave him a chill.

<style>
[/html]
Occ-

Tali's excitement grew as they got closer, as did the irritating feeling of more watercress in her ears. A rush drummed softly in her ears, it was water. Tali's heart rumbled and she ran forwards, bouncing as her back legs kicked at the dirt beneath her feet. She raced across the grasses, pushing them apart as she trotted through them.

She could hardly her Jiva's warning of the chill in the water, and as Tali's front legs crashed forwards, she rolled straight into the pool sending a splash into the air. A damp chill went straight to Tali's skin, and shock ran through her, "Cold!" She yelled, "R-r-really cold!" Tali climbed her way out of the water and shook vigorously, she laughed, "Thanks for bringing me here, It's wonderful."

She bounced over to Jiva, she was thankful for him bringing her here, the green grasses where beautiful, and the chilly water was a glittering blue. The cold water still caught on her fur, what she wanted now was to run it off; she smiled at Jiva and wagged her tail, "Fancy a run?"
As she spoke, she jumped around him in a attempt to warm herself up, and to release some of her excitement.
[html]
Word Count :: 209 OOC:

Jiva couldn’t help but chuckle as she leaped ahead, he remembered finding and discovering new things when he first joined, or even saw for the first time outside the pack. He was glad he was not the only excitable one out here. He burst in laughter as she jumped out of the chilled water and he couldn’t help it. Just the look on her face made him laugh, though not at her just the antics she showed; “I did warn you. It comes from underground somewhere so it’s rather cold.” He said and cringed as she shook herself out. “No problem, next summer it’s a great place to cool off.”

She was more a pup than him and he was the younger one, but her happiness and excitement were contagious, however, he didn’t answer her Instead he broke out into a run, a sprint at first, but then went faster and faster, knowing she was one who could keep up, but he was a quick runner. Made for the chase, to bring the deer to the stronger wolves who could use their brute strength to take it down. Jiva was proud of his own position though and happy to say he was quick.

<style>
[/html]
[html]
http://i.imgur.com/9GW5S.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;">
http://i40.tinypic.com/jrqkvp.png); background-repeat:repeat; padding:15px">

Ooc-Look table! so pretty :3

Tali was startled by Jiva's sudden burst, but quickly reacted and followed him. He could run fast, and probably had a lot of experience. Tali ran and yipped loudly before she caught up to Jiva. "You're gonna have to run faster than that!" She cried before nipping playfully at his feet and bouncing over to his side to run side to side.

As the 'race' grew longer, Tali felt herself begin to warm up, and her muscles stretched to meet her demand. She remembered Jiva laughing at her entry into the cold water, and revenge had to arranged. She softly tugged at his ear before turning to run towards the grass covered pool.

Assuming Jiva was following, Tali ran fast, her plan hopefully in motion. As the pool grew closer, Tali couldn't help but let out a giggle. Her feet pounded against the ground and, as if a wall or block lay in front of her, she broke her run. She stopped abruptly, inches from the pool. If her plan worked, Jiva wouldn't know to stop so soon, and the laugh would be on him.

[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 336 OOC:

Tali had caught up with him quickly and easy. She kept up with him though and he was nearly at his fastest, and it made him wonder if she truly was faster than him. then she tugged on his ear, and he followed, wondering if she had spotted something interesting. His ears were up, and he was now behind her trying to catch up, unable to see what was ahead of him, his feet pounded along the grass and he started to wonder if she just wanted to change directions.

That was when she suddenly stopped and he continued on flying through the grass and... straight into the water. It was freezing and he bounced out of it onto the other side, his whole body including his face was wet. He sneezed out what water had gone up into his nose and shook himself hard to get the excess water off his coat. It seemed he didn’t stop shaking though as he let the laughter rush out of him, as well as a light shiver from the chill, but being a husky and tundra wolf mix his fur was well insulated, and this was little more than a slight chill to him; “Good one,” He said unable to keep himself from laughing more as he shook himself again. Looking across the small bit of running water he took a leap to keep from having to really walk through it, but landed his back feet in. He was breathing hard from the exhilerating run, and his tail curled onto his back wagging back and forth, letting the dripping watter fly everywhere. “I am sure i deserved that.” He said with a sly grin on his face and fell to the earth to rest his legs, though they were in no way aching, and he was sure to just get up and go if he wanted to but right now the sun on his light reddish- brown body would do him good.

<style>
[/html]
[html]
http://i.imgur.com/9GW5S.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;">
http://i40.tinypic.com/jrqkvp.png); background-repeat:repeat; padding:15px">

OOC-Sorry it took so long, but I've been absent for a while Tongue

Tali stood and watched proudly as her trap worked, and the gush of water erupted as Jiva fell in. Her laughter burst out and didn't stop until Jiva was out of the chilly blue liquid. She skipped over to the other side were Jiva was drinking from the pool, Careful, it comes from underground somewhere so it's rather cold."She said with a grin as she copied Jiva's previous words.

She leaned down and took in water until the cold stung on her tongue. Afterwards she brushed her hind leg against her ear to release some water that had entered it from her previous encounter with water. She looked over at Jiva, whatever water she had in her ear, he must have loads more. She giggled as she remembered her little prank and her tail knocked against the lake brush. "Thanks for bringing me here Jiva, it's a beautiful place, and probably earns its place at the top of my list." She gave him a grateful lick near his ear before standing up and stretching her legs.

[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 360 OOC: It was most definitely fun rping with you Big Grin hope to again soon!!

Jiva rose his eyebrows as she repeated his words back to him and he couldn't help but chuckle at it. He had tried warning her, but it was probably a funny sight for the young woman to see when he ran right into the water. The sun was doing its job and helping dry off his wet fur and warming his body, though he had layers that helped protect him from the cold, water had no discrimination what so ever.

She spoke to him in a grateful tone and he smiled. He was always as helpful as he could be to anyone he met. Especially when it came to pack mates. “Think nothing of it. This is a wonderful spot to laze and there are some game that come through here. There are a bunch of river otter that are north of us. They are quite tasty, so this is an area where I really enjoy myself.” He said with a smile. He loved the lands he lived in. Their beauty never ceased to amaze him. If he thought he saw everything, he would end up stumbling upon something new and miraculous. Jiva could understand why they wanted to preserve the naturalness of the place for it was too beautiful to change. “I should be headed back soon, I need to check up on my mate.” He said finally after a few minutes of relaxing in the sunlight. He stood, knowing that Drin was probably somewhere in the pack wondering why he hadn't checked up on him or looking for him now. Ever since she announced her pregnancy, he was always checking in on her and making sure everything was alright. “It really was good to see you again and I am glad that you are faring well here in our lands. I hope to see you again soon, perhaps when my pups are born you can come see them.” He said, a smile on his face. He would allow her to join him if she wished but he doubted she was ready to leave yet. There was much to explore still.

<style>
[/html]