I feel u forget me like I used to feel u breathe
[html]
Under the full moon, set well away from the communal den. Poem is "I Want to Die While You Love Me" by Georgia Johnson, published in The Book of American Negro Poetry, 1922.

Tal had left the same day Titania's disappearance had been discovered. He didn't tell her what had happened between him and Sky, but maybe they were less strained than when he had first arrived? It was hard for the matriarch to tell. She herself had come to terms with her mate leaving her. It didn't mean she wasn't upset or depressed about it, but she had accepted that Soran no longer loved her enough to stay with her and for her. So be it.

If she'd been younger she would have gone off on one of her drinking binges, sulking for a week or longer, cooped up in some ancient cottage that had been part of her territory. Phoenix Valley. New dawn was as close as she could get; she doubted anyone would have followed her even if she had wanted to be a leader again.

She wanted to lick her wounds, though. She lifted her head to the moon, and sent a long wavering note to the sky. Her drawn out howl spoke of sadness, of longing, of need and distance. It spoke of young love grown old and cold, of forgotten loves and discarded loves. It spoke of the sorrows and joys of having been loved.

The words of her favorite poem rang out in her mind. I want to die while you love me, while yet you hold me fair, while laughter lies upon your lips, and lights are in your hair...I want to die while you love me, and bear to that still bed, your kisses turbulent, unspent, to warm me while I'm dead...I want to die while you love me, oh who would care to live 'til love has nothing more to ask, and nothing more to give. I want to die while you love me, and never ever see, the glory of this perfect day grow dim and cease to be. A softer, longer drawn out howl, releasing her pent up pain. Soran had promised her forever, and Deuce had believed her. Not the snowy matriarch felt as though her heart could stop beating. Love had nothing left to give, not from her lover. She had her children, and her grandchildren. And though she knew what her grandson had done, she could not fault Ayasha for it, for Deuce had loved a rapist, had seen the tenderness under the monster. So there, she had great grandchildren.

But still, none of those were a fair trade for the love of one's mate. She had wanted her jade eyed beauty, her midnighted angel. She had wanted the love of her woman, her soul mate. Her heart was empty as she purged her pain into the clear moonlit sky.

<style type="text/css">
.d-lastkiss b {font-weight:bold; color:#121613;}
.d-lastkiss p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.d-lastkiss {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/vTeea.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #b84658; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 205px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#270f13; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000
[/html]
[html]
OOC scadoosh. / +344!

The male pushed his way through the pack lands, upon his two legs, and a cane, a real hand and a wooden hand both held onto the cane as he walked. Fresh air was the best thing for him, and he wanted to be around the pack. The male believed that the more he was around his brother’s and sister with in the pack the better his broken leg would heal and the stronger he would get so that he could help take down Amy once the time came. The silver male knew first he needed to keep his leg clean and make sure that fresh bandage was being applied a few times throughout the day to ensure that infection could not and would not set it.

His mother’s words rang to his ears, they were sad. They had a strange relationship the two did, but he would love her and had learned how to take her comment as just what they where...her insults that he was due for. After all...Lucifer a killer, a rapist was his father. He took after his looks were his litter mate took after his mother’s pure looks. Noah knew that he would have the rest of his life to pay for his father’s sins upon these lands, and was willing to take every single bit. It wasn’t so hard for the monster to pay his dues with his Bright Eye’s at his side.

Moving as fast as a cripple can, that was now worthless to the pack lands, the male wanted to comfort his mother, and assure her that whatever was wrong would heal in time. ”Deuce?” The male knew he was far from silent with his two legged gait right now. ”She’ll be back....” Or so Noah hoped she would be back. The words his mother spoke about love and wanting to die for that love, the silver son knew that she was talking about the black lover that was involved with off and on for many upon many of years.

<style type="text/css">
.noahbutt b {font-weight:bold; color:#fab615; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #eee2c6; }
.noahbutt p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.noahbutt {margin:0 auto; width:420px; background-color:#030618; background-image:url(http://i52.tinypic.com/2gw6ipv.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 230px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#d0aa51; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.noahbutt p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.noahbutt p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>Table by: Cait[/html]
[html]
ooc goes here

She fell silent as her grey toned son approached, the lingering echoes of her howls dying away under the cold full moon. He called her by name, and she turned to look at him. He spoke of Soran, and she found herself shaking her head in the negative, a small sad smile on her lips. "There are things in life a woman knows. She knows when she is pregnant, she knows when her children are hurt, and she knows when she has lost a mate. I knew when Lucifer left that it would be the last I saw him as I knew him. I knew when he hurt you so badly, and it was wrong, it made me come out of the drugged lethargy he put me into. And I know... I don't know why, but Soran won't come back to me. I don't know what I did to make her leave. but I know she won't come back."

She paused, looking at him. "You shouldn't be on your feet. Sit with me, son." She turned back to the moon, the weak light making her seem older and more fragile than she was in the light of day. She let out a slow breath. "Have I told you lately how proud I am of you, Noah?" Yep, now we know where Tal got it from, the changing of the subject to move it away from a painful topic. Of course, changing the subject didn't erase the pain or the painful subject, it just gave the speaker something different to focus on.

<style type="text/css">
.d-lastkiss {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/vTeea.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #b84658; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 205px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#270f13; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC junk goes here.

He stood there most of his weight was placed upon the cane, he hated sitting in Sky’s tree house, for hours upon hours. Where the light of the day vanished so slowly into the light of the moon. He hated to seen any pack member upset, however the fact that this was his mother...the same one that compared him to his father, the male was a tad bit indifferent. Never the less she was a pack member, and the silver monster would treat her no meaner than he would if Amy had joined the pack, and became a pack sister. He sighed, he knew that he couldn’t fight with her, she might have been in the wrong sometimes with what her actions were, however her words of choice. They were right on the target, he sighed...maybe he should have talked to her when it came to Rendall, he could have spread himself a lot of issues.

Then the mother came out, fussing about him standing, really it would hurt him just as much to sit down, as it would be to stand there, maybe not so much of the sitting, but more of the trying to get up and down. ”I can’t get down...it hurts a lot more then trying to stand on this cane.and put all my weight on the cane. I will stay here with you for as long as you would allow me though. “ The male tried to offer up a compromise. to his mother.

Chuckling as he saw the traits that his mother’s spawn twin offer he flicked an ear back as he sighed softly. ”Your actions have said more than your words.” He was thankful to hear that for once she was happy for him, and had pride in the monster. ”What do you think triggered him to go evil?” The silver Delta asked his mother.

<style type="text/css">
.vcnoah2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#353749;}
.vcnoah2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.vcnoah2 {margin:0 auto; width:398px; background-color:#dfe0e4; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/ ... etitbe.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #353749; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 4px 4px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#07071d; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 321
by: Vannah[/html]
[html]
ooc goes here

She nodded as her grey toned son explained it would hurt more to sit than it did standing. A wistful smile tugged at her lips as he said he'd stay as long as she would allow him. "That has the potential to be a very long time, Noah." Her voice was teasing, her eyes still distant and somehow wounded. When he asked about his father, she flinched slightly. "Some days, Noah, I blame myself. After we lost Shadow and the litter I was carrying, I lost it. But then when you and Tal were a month old, there was the fire. I thought we would be okay, we survived it so well. But by then the damage between him and I had been done."

She was silent for a moment, and then she spoke again. "There was always a darkness in him, I just never knew it, never faced it. He had taken care of Shadow, had taken him in as if he had been his son. But even then he had problems with drugs. I just refused to see it until it was too late, until he'd already damaged everything beyond repair. I didn't know his mother well, except that she was Soran's first mate. I was good friends with his father, the Noah you were named after. Big Noah was a gentle giant, wanted to do his best for Lucifer and Charm, even though Soran and Summer were mates. I can't believe that they would have contributed to the darkness in him. And Phasma did her best to raise Lucifer right too. I guess... all the love in the world couldn't save him from his own darkness."

She fell silent again, thinking of the days when Lucifer had been good and clean, when he had been strong and brave.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]