{J} i like the sound of the broken pieces
[html]

Foreward dated to September 6th, at the borders (of course!)

Like satin, the girl's smooth and fluid footsteps took her through the trees. Her mind had been made up. Since that day, there just seemed to be no other reasoning. The coyote clan to the west was another option, yet right now it didn't seem right to slink along the borders. It bothered her a little, that her father would shroud the many family in secrecy, act as if they were the only Lykoi and the half-siblings she had never existed. There was something wrong with that, and of the two sides the young woman was undecided. What had the rest of her family done to deserve the silence? Or what had Kerberos done? Either way, it had the slender coyote's head spinning in confusion. If she couldn't live in Inferni, at least she had family there to remind her of the many things, the histories and almost lost tales.

Zayden traveled beside her, since their fight he had been especially quiet. But he had agreed hands down to go to the pack beneath the mountain, surprisingly after how jealous he had been around Itzal. Fortunately Ellie's spirits were a little more buoyant, a sly smile marked across her pretty face. The scents were familiar, a trail of her friend Itzal, not so fresh but still there.

She was a little sick of Zayden's sulking, shooting him a worried glance behind her lashes, seeing he didn't make any eye contact. You know you can just go, you don't need me. And I'm sorry. Her indifferent voice melded with the sound of their feet, slick with attitude. But he didn't answer for a moment, his face contorting in disgust. It's not that, Elody. You don't see. It's not all about you, you know. And I do need you. Stubbornly, Ellie's thin arms were crossed, stopping for a moment as if she needed to say something. It was like getting a slap to the face. But her dark muzzle didn't open, no words came. So she continued. He didn't need her, no one needed anyone.

They were getting close, and her feet were beginning to hurt. The scents of Itzal, Medusa, and the many other canines living within the territories filled her nose, and she knew she was here. Swallowing whatever second thoughts muddled her mind, she was able to dismiss them for now. Taking a deep breath, she called out loudly in her clear high voice, Hello!?

#00+

<style type="text/css">
.yelbird-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#bfbc39; letter-spacing:-.5px; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 2px;}
.yelbird-fb .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.yelbird-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #bfbc39; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.yelbird-fb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.yelbird-fb {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#17002d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/WNI2W.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b7d0c4; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.cnfinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/layouts/Charm.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:490px; height:468px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.cnfinTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; color:#09C5EB;}
.cnfinSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#00AED1; margin:3px 100px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.cnfinInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:3px 100px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#00AED1; font-weight:bolder;}
.cnfinInput {height:340px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%;}
.cnfinInput b {color:#00E1FA; }
.cnfinInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.cnfinSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 180px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#00AED1;}
p.cnfin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Charm Sawtooth
In a perfect world,
One we've never known.
We would never need to face the world alone
WC :: +311 OOC ::

The female was trying to so hard to keep her eye out for new members, the calico female wanted to support her beloved coyote leader the best that she could, she wanted her to see that she could help the pack out even though she did not have the darkness in her heart like most of the other members. She knew she was different, and there had been one and only one that had caught her eye to have the same heart at her, and it was not her lover. Aeron was the night to her day, as Charm was the day to Aeron’s night.

The calico lady enjoyed the cool air outside of the house, she knew her lover would be home from her nightly check and it would be time to cuddle and whisper sweet nothings back and forth where Charm would giggle and Aeron would smile. Charm loved those times of the day than any other part of the day. Walking though the lands studying her lover’s kingdom, making sure that the lady’s scent marking where heavily laced over Naniko’s and Alkai’s. The once duo leader left and now Aeron was in charge. Her Aeron…well Lillth’s too….that damn evil daemon.

Soft voices echoed through the night time darkness, pulling the short she wolves ears up towards the sky as they shifted around upon their base. Moving with the grace of the night up her side the female came to the voices. Moving closer to the border lines, waiting for the right time, the lady stood back into the darkness. The voice called out asking and maybe a hint of demanding. ”Hello Stranger!” Charm smiled her lilac colored eyes even smiled. Charm loved to meet new people”How can I help you? I’m Charm Sawtooth, and this is the borders for the Anathema pack.” She just wanted to help Aeron.

They can have the world
We'll create our own
I may not be brave or strong or smart
But some where in my secret heart I know
Love will find a way

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]
[html]

Itzal had decided that he was going to finish up his day by going to patrol the border. He had went into the woods earlier today to burn off some stress and had run into Mido. Yesterday he had run into Elody and her companion, whose name Itzal couldn't recall, as well. He had enjoyed helping teach Elody some tricks with her knives and annoying her companion. But he still had planned to burn off some stress while he had been out. Itzal moved from shadow to shadow along the border, his eyes scanning for anyone approaching and his nose scanning for unknown scents.

Itzal stopped and listened. The call reached his ears clearly. The spot it came from was a few yards from where he was at the moment. Normally Itzal would have rushed to intercept the person at the border. But the person had announced them self and Itzal knew the voice. It was Elody.

Itzal moved to the spot, not in a rush, but with some spirit. When he arrived at the spot he smiled at Elody, "Well well, who do we have here?" He said, taking his eyes off of the female to take in her companion with a cool smile before switching his gaze back to Elody, "You aren't following me are you?" He said, leaning against a tree and raising an eyebrow at the coyote female.

<style>
.itzal-tbl .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.itzal-tbl p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.itzal-tbl b {color:#E5F8DC; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#1F261B 2px 2px 2px; }
.itzal-tbl {background-color:#2F4424; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/itzalgift.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#A8DB8E; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:243px 0px 10px 0px; }
.itzal-tbl-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

omg partyyy + I failllllll they will get better

Ellie stood there in awkward silence with Zayden, he hadn't said anything more to her, she could tell he was hurt, but it was not reasonable. She had little interest for him, at least in that way.  Her heart thumped in her chest, what was she to say to Itzal?  Would this count as stalking? No...Couldn't  be. Anathema just seemed like the place she would fit in. And soon someone answered, coming to he attention. It was dark, but her eyes were able to pick out a pretty calico-patterned woman, greeting her cheerily, telling her that this was indeed Anathema. A smile lit her dark muzzle, as she ran a small hand through her hair. I uh, I heard about your pack--And I am intrigued. We have no home and...Would the borders be open to let two more in? Her words were awkward, giving a short look to her companion who achieved a bored look, still not saying anything. So she continued I'm Elody Lykoi, and this is Zayden d'Lanri...

It was a little cool, and her arms moved to wrap around her chest as if the gesture would magically make her feel better, even warmer. Her ears perked as another voice broke the short silence, a small smile crossing her face. It was Itzal. She could feel his eyes on her, and shuffled her standing position a little better. Hi. Ellie said softly, finding it was the only thing that felt right for the moment. But a snort of laughter spewed from her muzzle, she had not followed him. Well, not exactly. She let herself smile, glancing down No. Well, kinda. She paused, glancing to all around her, Charm, Zayden, and Itzal. But not really. I think the whole cave idea is cool, but yeah--Thought it'd be easier to live in a place with people I know? I went to Inferni...But it's not for me, maybe someday. But not now. Her ears twitched, remembering Helotes. Both of them had been so surprised to hear that they shared the same father.

#00+

<style type="text/css">
.yelbird-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#bfbc39; letter-spacing:-.5px; text-shadow:#000 1px 1px 2px;}
.yelbird-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #bfbc39; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.yelbird-fb {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#17002d; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/WNI2W.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#b7d0c4; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

I have to join because yes. hope y'all don't mind.

Medusa had, as of late, wandered around the borders with her snakes wrapped about her body. Ksenija had just... She had just left and the woman was dazed, not really understanding why her lover had just decided she didn't want the golden woman anymore. It was terribly confusing and she really did not care to dwell on it. So she crept around the borders, avoiding people and generally not wanting to talk to anyone but her snakes. The Narrator had been perfectly fine with that, ignoring her as she did him or just idly talking about their situations.

So it was not unusual that she was walking the borders yet again, when she heard a few familiar voices. Assuming it was just members of Anathema, she walked along and then she realized that one of the voices was the lovely girl she had met not so long ago, Elody. Smiling, the scar scrunching painfully as she did so, Medusa walked towards the voices.

With Elody was Charm, the patchwork woman she had met shortly after joining Anathema. She was a beautiful woman, who was -- unsurprisingly -- taken, mated to the pack's leader. There was also the large shadow of a man, Izzle or something, that she had seriously entertained homicidal thoughts for upon meeting him. She stayed far away from him, and again ignored the man with Elody. She forgot who she was.

Hello Charm, hello Elody, Medusa said happily. As she usually did, she completely ignored the males in the area. She wondered why the beautiful russet-furred woman had come to Anathema and tilted her head. It was perfectly fine though, considering that she rather liked Elody. Her companion, or whatever he was, was a male and therefore deserved no further consideration, but the woman, oh, she was worth many thoughts of Medusa's.

<style type="text/css">
.med2cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#f0e1e0; text-shadow:#3c1f1d 1px 1px 2px;}
.med2cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.med2cai {margin:0px auto; width:520px; background-color:#c8adac; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nCjwG.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bd9c9a; padding:170px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#786060; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.med2cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.med2cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.med2cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

WC:300+

Charm no sooner got the words out of her mouth and with in that same shadows that she had came from, out stepped a male, a bit taller then her beloved, but he was about her size, tall by the normal stander of wolves. The female was taken back by the tone of his voice, and his words. She found her mouth opened in a the shape of an “O”. She was of higher rank and would not take disrespect for no reason to anyone at the borders. They did nothing wrong to the calico lady, and as far she cared what ever happened before coming here, well that didn’t matter. ”Oh! I’m sorry if my fellow pack member offened you. I am to understand that you two have a past?” Charm looked between the two. She felt embrassed in front of the lady because of Itzal.

She returned her eyes back to the loner and her friend that seemed to be joining her. Charm was always more then welcoming of new people, the more members that would remain loyal to the pack, the strong the pack was. Knowing that the pack was strong and loyal to the golden babe made Charm’s heart fly. She wanted nothing more then for her beloved to be a wonderful leader. ”Well I would love nothing more then for two more to join the pack, however…I can’t let you in just like that. I do have to ask you some questions.” The female thought for a second , with in the time frame another female came from the shadows. Her tone and choice of words were more accpetable to Charm then that of Itzal’s where. ”Oh hello Medusa dear!” Charm smiled at the blonde lady. ”Well it seems to have meet some of the pack members already. Can you promise to be loyal to the leader, and the pack, while upholding it’s values and morals?” Charm quized the lady.

[/html]
[html]

rawrarar

Itzal glanced at Charm and nodded with a smile, "Yes Charm, me and Elody met yesterday out in the forest." He smiled at the coyote and glanced back over his shoulder at Medusa as she appeared. He knew he wasn't Medusa's favorite person but he still gave her a smile. Which she ignored. And it appeared she ignored Zayden as well. So maybe it was just the males she didn't like. "Hello Medusa." He said, just because he knew the female was ignoring him.

He tilted his head at charm and grinned, "I can vouch for them myself Charm, if it is worth anything. I'm sure our family, and your mate, would do well to accept them in among us." He said. He liked Charm, she was purer than most of their fellow pack mates. They had meant once before and Itzal had enjoyed the encounter. Sometimes it was nice to be reminded that there were some people who were still good at heart. Then there were the ones like him and Medusa and many others in their pack who were cold at heart. He honestly wasn't sure how Elody would fall. Maybe she would be neither, just kind of a drifter among their misfits. but either way, Itzal would happily welcome her. "Well Elody, I will happily welcome you into our family. But alas, it isn't my decision to make." He shook his head to show his apology to Elody. He glance at Zayden and at least gave him a smile before going back to ignoring the other male existed.

<style>
.spiderit {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; background-image:url(http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/6/86912222.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 150px 0px; border-bottom:0px solid #000000;width:400px;}
.spiderit .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; }
.spiderit .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.spiderit .oc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.spiderit p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.spiderit b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>

[/html]
OOC I'm putting up a posting order! Elody, Charm, Itzal, Medusa Then Me. I will skip any and all if no post is made in two days from mine due to wanting to get and keep this joiner thread moving.

IC
Anathema seemed to have an influx of joiners lately and it seemed as though the flow was just continuing. She was still working hard to train birds to reboot the system. For now she was using the few that were trained to kinda alert the others to start the warning. But with so few trained it was almost in vain.

Aeron was out and about when she heard the clatter of noise from various members. It was odd that they gather on the pack border. She wondered what brought them to this one spot in the land. She moved slowly her hair tied into a pony tail golden eyes were focused on the world around her. It was not often that the Angela was not with her horse the pair was able to cover more land than just her alone.

She moved along the branches. Boredom had brought her to the trees and that’s where she had picked up a lot of time. Shou stayed close but Thisle and Zenna hot on her tails. She held on to a branch as her ears swiveled to the sound. She looked down and smiled the once assassin still had it. She looked down at the group holding on to the branch as she moved to sit on it. Well well well how many members does it take to greet a lone coyote girl? Aeron asked from her tree branch. A smile on her golden face. What is a pretty little Coyote doing at my borders? Shouldn’t you be playing with the others in inferni? She asked still not moving from her tree branch.
--I give you a quick ugly post >.<--

Elody still had no idea why many of the pack had decided to answer to her call, it left the tawny female a little amused and impressed. It had to say something about the pack defenses, any intruder could be easily over-thrown by such a grouping. More and more was her view becoming clearer, that this decision was to truly benefit her for the future. A small shudder ran through her however, perhaps still she was too young for such a stronghold. Perhaps her heart had not been scarred enough to bear the weight of fear, maybe if a task was set, cowardice would overthrow her thinking. It scared Ellie just a little.

But her power over Zayden was promising, seeing that he simply wouldn't up and leave because of her disinterest, however much this hurt him. And as ironic as it was, he wouldn't back down to her rejection. He'd try harder! She watched as pretty Medusa strolled up, greeting her kindly. It was replied with a short wave gesture, nodding her head to her former aquaintence. Large dark ears perked as a question was directed her way from the calico woman, asking of a past. A short smile was brought to her lips, giving eye-contact to Itzal, sweeping it over to Dusa. "Briefly, on my travels. Alas, they have made an impact on me. That's why I stray at your doorstep Arms crossed, the coyote asumed a comfortable stance, losing her once unsure posture.

But this wasn't the last to the borders, and she almost had to laugh, stopping herself from the taller coyote's regality. Disrespect would not be cherished, and she had yet to vow her loyalty to Anathema. Greenish eyes lit as her assumptions were truthed, a leader would help her get in! And there wasn't time to call for one. Elody dipped her mess of wavy hair, respectful for a moment. A glance was given to Charm, I was just going to tell this fine lady, that I would be happy to be one of your pack. Inferni isn't ready for me yet. I swear o be loyal, if of further assistance.
[html]

OC: Holly cow....5+

Charm was not sure really what to think of the black male, granted he had been ever so helpful when she was making the new fence system in the barn, however for him to be so blunt and so rude to the joiner, just was not something that Charm viewed highly upon. The she-wolf wanted the pack to be a little more of a happier place. Though the female knew, she just knew in the depths of her heart that she would never see that with in her lifetime. Even with her mate being the Angela of the pack. Didn’t mean that she wouldn’t try to better the pack and make it more lively while she could. She wasn’t sure if if the male’s word meant much. Saying he would vouch, and that Aeron would do well to accept the little coyote. She pulled a hand up to her head as she rubbed her head thinking of the best way to answer the male, really she did not want to upset any members of the pack. ”The choices Aeron makes for the pack as the Angela, has no play into our relationship. When Aeron is at home spending time with Pride and myself, I look at her as an equal and not as a leader. So I don’t think it’s fair to say what my mate would do well to do, and what not to do. “ She pulled her hand out of her hair as she pointed a finger up in the air. As if she was pointing to some unknown forces.

As by some odd fluke the golden lady came, Charm could smell her heavenly smell, a smell that Charm and Lillth were only able to enjoy, any other needed to respect her and fear her. This brought a smile to the patchwork female’s face as she looked up to the tree tops. Charm wanted to climb up into the trees and snuggle right into her golden lover, but she knew that there was a time and a place to be needy of the Angela’s time and affection and at the borders greeting a possible new member was just not the case and just not the time. With a twinkle in her eye Charm looked down to the group and then up to the leader. ”I would say about four more, but I think you’re going to cut the limit at one?!” Charm was pretty sure that there would be a price to pay for her pretty little comment. However, she just couldn’t help it. She sucked in her bottom lip as she chewed upon it as she turned back to the coyote female at the border, ”This is the Angela of the pack, Aeron Ganesa.” Charm spoke bluntly about the matter. There was no question Charm wanted to hiss out Aeron name and scold her for being so cold to the joiner. When she herself was a pure coyote, heck she had family in the Inferni lands. Did this joiner, Elody have family back there also? Then Elody spoke, calling Charm a fine lady. This made Charm squeal out a giggle. ”Oh Aeron, can we keep her? Pleassee?” Charm begged the golden lady; already Charm wanted to keep her around, she didn’t care for her male companion. He could hit the wayside, for all Charm cared. She wanted the female to stay. Even if the reason was she had spoke kind works about Charm. Granted these words were not to her.

[/html]
[html]

Itzal nodded to Charm as she explained how her and her mate kept their pack lives and personal lives separate. "Of course, I mean no disrespect." He said with a smirk. Itzal glanced at everyone that had gathered. And as he heard a voice above him his hand dropped to his pouch, to grab a knife, until he realized it was the Angela. He let out a sigh, impressed that she had been able to sneak up on him. There was a reason she was pack leader, he told himself. "Hello again Aeron. Sorry Aeron, that would be my fault. I heard Elody's call and was close but Charm beat me here. I stumbled upon the two and put myself in their conversation." He said, glancing up at the Angela with a apologetic grin.

Itzal then looked at Elody as Aeron spoke and Elody replied. "As I was just telling Charm, I will vouche for Elody if I have to Aeron. Though I trust you to form your own opinion without my own." He said, but he smiled at Elody, "Yes, briefly we have meant." He glanced at Medusa and smiled as well, wondering how this simple greeting had turned into a minor pack meeting. He shook his head iwth a chuckle.

<style>
.itzal-tbl .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.itzal-tbl p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.itzal-tbl b {color:#E5F8DC; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#1F261B 2px 2px 2px; }
.itzal-tbl {background-color:#2F4424; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/itzalgift.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#A8DB8E; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:243px 0px 10px 0px; }
.itzal-tbl-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
herp Medusa doesn't know what you mean lol

Medusa snickered quietly when Itzal was scolded and then bowed her head deferentially to Aeron who literally had dropped out of no where. The Serb stayed silent throughout most of what was happening and then lifted her head at some words she didn't know. She briefly opened her mouth to ask what they were and then abruptly decided not to. She'd rather not sound like an idiot.

She tilted her head and shyly responded to Aeron's question regarding how many were needed to greet. "I stay on borders most time now," she said quietly. "Senja... left, den smell like her. I meet Eldy, she nice. I like her, she good person I think." She didn't really want to say anything else on the subject, preferring that her would-be mate's disappearance wasn't questioned. The situation pained her, the declaration that she was no longer loved.

She decided to change the subject and risk sounding like an idiot. "What word mean, v-ow-ch?" she asked, trying to pronounce it properly. "And... And... Fernee?" the second word she wasn't too clear on how it was said, as Aeron had said it too quickly for Medusa to process.

<style type="text/css">
.dusakjelly b {font-weight:bold; color:#28875b;}
.dusakjelly p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.dusakjelly {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 5b1081.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 450px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#42653b; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

ooc text. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.

Aeron Ganesa

Aeron liked sitting in the tree but she knew she was not going to be able to sit put for much longer. Aeron looked at the group and she sighed. She had to admit that there was a rather odd twinge to her. She moved leaping from the tree. This allowed her to land amongst them as she glanced to Itzal and Medusa.

I don't want to hear what you think of her.She spoke looking at the young girl. Elody what is your whole name? She asked looking at her. She looked at her mate and smiled a bit. If you promise to feed her, Walk her and not let her tear up the house Aeron commented sarcasm lacing her tongue.

She smiled though looking back at her. She only teased her lover. It was odd to find the Angela in a good mood so charm should like it. So Elody Tell me about what your good at. I like to hear for my self. She spoke smiling.

<style>
.aeron-b02 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.aeron-b02 b {color:#46acfb;}
.aeron-b02-b {width:402px; border:1px solid #ffffff; margin:0px auto;}
.aeron-b02-charname {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#0671c4; text-shadow:#0890fa 0px 0px 10px; float: left; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.aeron-b02-separator {text-align:center; margin:2px 0px; background-image:url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/table.png'); height:200px; border-width:1px; border-size:1px; border-style: solid none; border-color:#0671c4;}
.aeron-b02-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.aeron-b02 {background-color:#000000; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #F1AA58; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0671c4; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Perhaps to make this a bit quicker, maybe Marie replies after this, and then I make a last reply. Just so this doesn't take until next month xD

She was becoming andy, giddy with excitement and anticipation. Soon, perhaps if her joining hadn't been slowed by the miniature pack meeting, things would be underway. Green eyes slowly focused on the dignitary, noting as well her coyote blood. It was thoroughly apparent, this lady boasted a light coat and blonde locks, differing from her own dusky patterns and auburn tresses. Yet still similar, in dimensions and proportions. Large ears twitched, hearing a question directed her way. Her nose twisted slightly, Lykoi seemed to be a familiar name in these parts. Would this golden lady chance to know it? But obedience fell over the youth like a heavy cloak, giving a small smile while her nails dug into her paws just slightly. My family is Lykoi. Most in Inferni as I have just learned, by my half-brother Helotes. It was the truth, and one that had happened to come too late. Noting the Seb's confusion, Elody smiled gently. Inferni is my family's pack, full of coyotes. As I was told.

It was encouraging to see the members did not look upon her yet as if scourge had ended up on their doorstep, and a small grin threatened to take her muzzle as she heard the lady Charm plead on "keeping her"And this humour seemed well received, as after Aeron took it upon herself remarking that Elle would need some sort of care, much like a pet. Large ears fell mock-insulted, but she remained good natured. It seemed however that Aeron went back to business, asking of her skills and the things she could give to Anathema. I-Uh, I like weapons. Like knives, and...Itzal showed me better to use my throwing knives-- A short pause was given, to sweep her hand over the belt holding the little blades. I think I can use them well enough. Was that it? Hopefully?

#00+

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Welcome to Anathema!

What’s next?

• Have a quick a read over the pack website.
  • Want to claim a den, room or house? Make a reply to Anathema Maintenance
  • Start posting and having fun!
  • After making 20 IC posts you can decide which Rank Tier you wish to enter.
  • Have any questions? PM Either Marie or Alexander

[/html]