[m] perfection will not come
It is, it would've been nice if they'd got to know each other a bit better! I always loved reading Strel's threads, so it's a shame that he is. But even good things must come to ends eventually. *snuggles Strel* I'll have Trent make an awkward this-is-TMI-you're-asking exit here so we can conclude this. Smile

[html]

Trent felt a little bad when Strelein said that maybe the other wolf would've come to look him up if he cared much at all. As if he didn't. Well, he probably didn't... But it still stung. Trent looked a little distraught and was happy to conclude that the negativity was also making his erection go away; but he still felt distraught. Then again, he also liked the dark stranger, and he'd never gone to look for him either. But if he'd turn up on his doorstep, Trent would've been overjoyed nonetheless. Thoughtfully, Trent looked at random places in Strelein's room, but not at Strelein's face, as he bobbed his head in acceptane -- or perhaps it was defeat.

Many more questions poured forth and Trent wasn't really sure if he wanted to or could answer them at all. Strelein asked about a woman and Trent instantly thought of Terra, but not in that way. He thought back to what had almost happened back when he'd first joined, and oh, how different their lives would've been. Trent couldn't fathom whether they would've been better or worse, however.

Quite suddenly, Trent got to his feet. "I uh, I should go," he mumbled. Just as he got up, Trent realised that his attempts to make Strelein feel better had turned into yet another pity party to add to his miserable history. Great. It was too late to turn around and coo Strelein though, and try to make this about him. "... Sorry that I couldn't be of more help.." he mumbled as he lingered at the door, a hand on the handle, waiting for Strelein to say or do something, anything, that'd make him feel better... But knowing it was unlikely that he would, especially in his current state. If he could not even help himself be happy, how could Trent ever have thought he'd be able to help someone else?

[/html]
[html]
I'm gonna close it up after my post <3 it was fun! Big GrinD He's going to be around for a couple of weeks more, just so it doesn't seem like I"m cheating the system >>;

No answer was forthcoming and the former Dauphin simply smiled serenely. If he had answered, it would be been clear, but the silence was even more glaringly transparent. Trent clearly never had thought of a woman in that way and had only realized it now, or rather had been forced to thinking about it now. It only made the redhead, an old hand in the game of man loving man, to smile at the naive inexperience of youth. His time was running out, lower and lower, but he felt perfectly fine and just as alive as he had always felt. Sure he ached and he moaned now and then, but he still could see, breathe and live. But he was not alive as he had been once before. Trent was lucky, he was young and healthy.

Strelein waved a hand in dismissal, knowing that the awkward situation was what Trent wanted to avoid, run from. Well, it would catch up to him eventually and Strel wished him well when he finally figured out what it was he wanted in life, in a life mate, of course. "I'm sorry I can't help you figure things out," he countered slyly, raising himself up to sit on the edge of the bed again. His white fingers absently rubbed his wrists, which were suffering from years of abuse with acute sewing. His fingers were aching and his elbows too. Maybe it was because he was so tall? "You go enjoy your day, Trent. Thank you for the meal. It was nice after so long a time." Strelein smiled at Trent, shrugging as the man lingered at the doorway. He waved a hand again, and Trent would know he had his grace to leave. Hah. The grace of a Serf. What a joke.

<style>
.starsky .ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:center; padding:60px 20px 5px 20px;color:#786762; }
.starsky p {padding:3px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:20px;}
.starsky b {color:#786762; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#3a1504 0em .1em 0em; }
.starsky .line1 {width:150px; border-bottom:1px solid #4e4e4e; margin:0 auto 3px auto; padding:5px 0px 0px 0px;}
.starsky {background-color:#000000; background-image: url(http://i.imgur.com/XPcjE.png), url(http://i.imgur.com/Souo1.jpg); background-position:bottom center, top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4e4e4e; font-family: tahoma, serif; font-size:13px; color:#4e4e4e; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; width:500px; text-align:justify; }
.starsky-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.starsky .inner {margin:0px 15px 70px 15px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/mfqyi.png); border:1px solid #4e4e4e; border-radius:10px;-moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px;}
</style>

[/html]