[m] to forget
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html]

[html]
YAY

"Fuck!" Medusa cried. The word echoed across the emptiness of the burnt forest she had met that bitch in. Ksenija had left. She had told Medusa she didn't want to be with her anymore and then she left. The Serb laughed darkly and kicked the ground, stumbling a little. She had found some alcohol in the pack's stores and took it, not really caring if she got in trouble. She grabbed three bottles, cradling two and holding the other by its neck as she took large, gulping swigs of it periodically.

The Narrator was confused, for once, not really knowing what to say. When he had said things about Ksenija before she started her quest to oblivion, she had just cursed wildly and told him to shut the fuck up, she knew that Ksenija was a whore of a bitch who should have died crossing to Nova Scotia from Russia. So he remained silent, not saying a word, after she threatened to drive a rock into her skull to force him out.

She brought her bottle to her lips and took a large swallow, scrunching her eye shut at the burn. Eye watering, she looked at the label. Vodka. It was funny, almost, the fact that when her Russian lover left her, she had blindly reached for a Russian drink. It was so funny, to her alcohol-befuddled mind, that she started to giggle hysterically, then her laugh deepened into an insane rumble, eventually flattening into great hiccuping coughs that racked her body into paroxysms. Panting heavily, she took another drink.

A choked out sob escaped her throat and Medusa snarled, smashing the bottle against a crumpled, burnt tree. As it shattered, she shrieked in rage. "Fuck you, fuck you FUCK YOU! Nadam se da ćeš umreti jebenu kurvu pizda!" She screamed at the broken bottle and the tree. Wrenching open the other bottle, she slammed it back and fell against another tree, clutching the drink and growling quietly about cheating, whoring women.

<style type="text/css">
.dusakhead b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000;}
.dusakhead p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.dusakhead {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 5353_m.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 230px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#agagag; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Word Count → 000

'Fill de puta...' the Catalan growled, hunched over in his proud optime form. Defeated by sorrow and alcohol, bloodstained teeth (the blood of a unfortunate deer, as opposed to his own) flashed widely in a twisted grin. Though there was no real glee behind the display. Blue eyes searched the sky for divine inspiration, but, alas, none came. Only the dark, murky navy of the night sky. His coat blended in well, and it was hard to see where the shadows ended and Angel began. He was naked, cowl left in Inferni only the crucifix at his chest, and the Sant Jordi medallion too. Thing he would never leave without. Crystal eyes darted around, black ears twitching towards the sound of broken glass. Paws moved stealthily across the overgrown, weed infested, concrete. Rats scuttled away too.

He found a woman. Perfect. But a foreign one. Speaking a language he was partially familiar with. His Catalan accent hummed softly to her as he approached. 'Txeca? Rus? Serbi? Hongarès? Turc?' he questioned, his voice soft and his eyes hungry. He gestured down to the broken bottle and cocked his head. 'Vodka?'

<style>
.agenldasut .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.agenldasut p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.agenldasut b {color:#cdb705; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.agenldasut {background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... ank1-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#00000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:490px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#ffffff;}
.agenldasut .inner {margin:0px 10px 330px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#000000;}
.agenldasut .wordcount {color:#595959; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #000000; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]
ooc here

Medusa took another swig of her bottle and sneered at the figure that approached and asked at her nationality. She was to the point of her self-medication that she didn't care what sex that person may be, nor what their intentions were. "Srpski. What it matter to you?" she said with a slight snarl. She didn't care what they wanted or -- the figure asked after the smashed bottle. "I. Vodka. Took from pack stores, they not miss it."

She stretched her legs out and drank deeply from her bottle. "I am drink because woman left me. Say she not want me anymore, stupid kurac kurva." She still had the other bottle nestled close to her side like a small child, a child she wasn't so sure she wanted. Since the bitch had left, Medusa had forgotten all notions of 'love' and 'family'. A small part of her ached, remembering home and the huge extended families that had all lived together in one area. She took another drink to make that small part of her forget. She wanted no distractions from her anger.

<style type="text/css">
.dusakhead b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000;}
.dusakhead p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.dusakhead {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 5353_m.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 230px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#agagag; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Word Count → 000

'Ah... Serbi...' he hummed gently, 'I must admit, I know little of your language... And mere interest is what it means to me, senyoreta. I like to know things. Knowledge is power, si?' he crept over closer, Don Juan style staring at Medusa with bright crystal blue eyes. He had his own problems of course but he couldn't have give a fuck right there and then. In fact, a fuck was just what he wanted. But then again, he had no problem with drawing it out, building suspense. 'Yes. I don't think they will mind? A little bit of alcohol is no trouble for a troubled mind, si?' He had no clue what he was on about. Of course, by now he'd be berating her for being drunk. But he was too after all.

'Nom?' he asked for her name gently. Like a caring friend. 'This woman is obviously stupid...' Angel drawled. 'Very stupid indeed. An idiot who makes terrible decisions. Though I guess it is good for other people. Like me...' he chuckled gently. 'More of you for the rest of us to appreciated. Si...' He strewn himself upon the floor still watching Medusa calmly.

<style>
.agenldasut .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.agenldasut p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.agenldasut b {color:#cdb705; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.agenldasut {background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... ank1-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#00000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:490px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#ffffff;}
.agenldasut .inner {margin:0px 10px 330px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#000000;}
.agenldasut .wordcount {color:#595959; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #000000; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

UUUURFF let's do this shit. I think there's a powerplay in here somewhere but you know it's gonna start the BONING I think idk I'm tired.

Medusa nodded. Knowledge was power. She didn't know what he was language he was speaking half the time, but it was fine. She didn't need to understand anything, anything at all. As he slunk closer to her she shrugged. Instead of speaking, too relaxed to try and bother, she took a swig of the vodka in agreement. Alcohol was good. Drinking was good. She didn't have a problem.

Medusa. A ti? she replied. Medusa nodded fervently. Ksenija had made a terrible mistake leaving the Serbian. It was vile, what she did. She curled her lip and beckoned the man closer. She was drunk and he looked close enough to female in the blur that was her vision at the moment.

Medusa crossed and uncrossed her legs, smiling at him then. It was a little seductive, a little angry, a little crazy, and a whole lot of drunk. She didn't care for repercussions. The Serbian woman was more of an in-the-moment person and didn't give a shit what happened.

Is a sad though, all alone. No one to... aprechat me. She trailed her fingers up and down her stomach as she said that coyly, even as she butchered the pronunciation of 'appreciate', having never heard that word before. She leaned a little closer to the man and smiled again. Maybe you could? she asked slyly, her eye going heavy-lidded.

<style type="text/css">
.med2cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#f0e1e0; text-shadow:#3c1f1d 1px 1px 2px;}
.med2cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.med2cai {margin:0px auto; width:520px; background-color:#c8adac; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nCjwG.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bd9c9a; padding:170px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#786060; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.med2cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.med2cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.med2cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]
really short will get longer once i clear my list!!!

'Angel...' his Catalan drawl responded calmly. Blue eyes regarded the female with an odd gentleness. she was pretty enough, her face marred only by scars, but that was easily enough to ignore. Even if she was more drunk that him, surely she could smell the pure manliness radiating off of him. Power and strength, but spending time with his sister and the fact that there were man females in Inferni could have over powered his own. He did not smell the difference himself as was therefore oblivious.

He crept closer to her, resting beside her. 'Maybe I will...' He had no qualms. He'd not seen nor heard from Emmanuelle and it had ruined his clear way of thinking. After all. 'You must be, very, lonely, si?' he questioned slyly. 'The world is an awfully big place, dangerous too' he mused gently, sneaking closer with each murmur.

<style type="text/css">
.angryangelfir b {font-weight:bold; color:#a7a7a7; letter-spacing:1px;}
.angryangelfir p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.angryangelfir {margin:0 auto; width:490px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 1b4703.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#293531; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

HO MODE ACTIVATE dusa's getting all up on dat ass

Medusa smiled at Angel, a lovely name for anyone, man or woman. She could smell on Angel a pack, though she couldn't quite distinguish which one as she didn't know. Maybe it was that Fernee pack she had heard Aeron talk about once? She didn't know or really care. She was getting sloshed and she had some company with her.

Her smile widened as he crept closer. She dropped the bottle, which landed with a thunk against the dirt. With a feral grin, she crawled towards him and stopped just a breath away. Her eye widened and slid shut in ecstasy at his scent and Medusa wrapped an arm around him. I am terrible lonely. she said in a quiet, sure tone. She decided that she wouldn't remember it to be able to regret, with all that she had drunk.

He kept talking. She was getting impatient. Medusa wrapped her other arm around his neck and pressed her chest against his. Very big, yes, very big, she said with an almost lecherous grin.

<style type="text/css">
.med2cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#f0e1e0; text-shadow:#3c1f1d 1px 1px 2px;}
.med2cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.med2cai {margin:0px auto; width:520px; background-color:#c8adac; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/nCjwG.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #bd9c9a; padding:170px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#786060; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.med2cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.med2cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.med2cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]