Cautious Acceptance
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#dcd27e; letter-spacing:1px; }
.freetable1ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px 10px 10px;margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {width:425px;border:1px solid #b6b6b0;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... table1.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:200px;background-color:#595844;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#e7eae1;}
</style>

ooc murr

The lack of her grandpa was beginning to become the norm. Instead of waking up, thinking that he would be there, Adelle woke up knowing that she would be in her room alone. The smell of the family that had taken her in filled her coat. She left the house silently, moving onto her training. She didn't get very far today. Restless Adelle paced at the edge of the sparring ring. It was always the same, a cycle that repeated itself pointlessly.

Well, not today. Snorting at the ring Adelle turned away, trotting off. It was time for her to take a break. She was always training, working to become a better warrior. It showed in her physique, thick muscles bounding her frame. The secui dog ran out past the pack, breaking into a long lope that carried her far. Bushes crashed as she pounded through. The noise in her wake was surprisingly quiet, having finally grown into the grace of an adult as she moved, joy in her eyes.

[/html]
[html]

WC:: 000 - MRLAH.

Secui form. A problem all in itself. Clumsily Toby had shifted down and clumsily he had moved about the area in hopes of gaining control over a massive black form. His lupus form was easy; something natural that took less getting use to. His mother had always made him shift to lupus form when he began to grow because he was simply always too tall. That hadn't lasted long and as he entered the dark days of the evil pack he never shifted from his optime form. The two forms were the only thing to his name, really, and so he had been bound to slowly grow curious about what would go on in secui form.

He paused, stretching his muscles out in attempt to get more comfortable. The form was so odd. He was huge, yet he wasn't on two feet! At the thought of feeling awkward, an animal of prey twitched. What was this? Instinctively he moved to lower his body into a hunter's position. This was his first error. The large awkward form he was in rustled every twig or leaf near him. Tons of noises warded off whatever he was about to give chase to. Forget it! he hissed inwardly and sat back on his large haunches.

Hunched over and annoyed he dwelled on negative thoughts for a good bit until a distraction came around. What was that? His ears perked towards the noise. Trotting... someone was trotting. His nose went to twitching, the secui form raising up on four legs and stomping through the brush about him. He was trying to be quiet but it wasn't happening to well. He moved through the area until a smell crossed his nose. Female. A young female. A pack female. Curiously, he loudly stepped in the general direction of the girl and wondered just how friendly the new canine would be.

<style>
.tobyocai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: verdana; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.tobyocai p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.tobyocai b {color:#282e1c; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#818282 0px 1px 0px; }
.tobyocai {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/oALKD.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:6px solid #081321; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.tobyocai .inner {margin:5px 10px 195px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 20px;
-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 20px;
border-top-left-radius: 20px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;; border:1px solid #000000; height:375px; overflow:auto;}
</style>
[/html]
Tables by Cait.
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.freetable1ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.freetable1 {width:425px;border:1px solid #b6b6b0;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... table1.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:200px;background-color:#595844;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#e7eae1;}
</style>

ooc murr

That was loud. Extremely loud. Adelle halted her movement, head turning in the direction of the loud crashing. It sounded like she was moving through the bush at high speed. It wasn't her, but it was definitely something Adelle-sized. Hackles raised she backed up, wondering if she was about to be stampeded by a moose, or something equally large and noisy. Sniffing she caught the scent of a canine and relaxed, the hackles lowered as she waited for the stranger to appear.

A black male pushed his way out from the bushes. Adelle stared at him curiously, drinking in his large form. Silence lingered, just absorbing his smell and appearance. A lone male, one that was quite strong. He bore scars on his body, unlike herself. Hi. Adelle stepped forwards, tail cautiously taking a wag as she investigated him. You were loud going through those bushes. She herself had been taught how to move quietly in her large form, so the problem wasn't as big for her.

[/html]
[html]

WC:: 000 - Short but I was in a hurry. Toby/Amy is wayyy better.

The little female secui was in front of him, looking like she'd been alarmed moments before. Toby was equally surprised to see her anticipating him... but he had been very loud. As they starred at one another he took in her scent, although he had earlier, and put to memory before sitting back on his haunches. Slowly she spoke and stepped forward.

He tried to remember the last time he'd seen a secui. Most luperci canines didn't prefer this form. He'd seen Amy in this form. And a fellow who'd wanted to kill him. He thought about going into depression mode but decided just to reply. "Hello... And yes... I was." It was kind of embarrassing. If he had known better, he'd practiced hunting in this form long ago. Ears twitching back against his skull in shame he added, "I never am in this form... It's much too clumsily for my tastes."

Smiling in his eyes, he became much more friendly. In this form, a smile made him appear like a big and fluffy puppy-dog. "I'm Toby. What's your name?"

<style>
.tobyocai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: verdana; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
.tobyocai p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.tobyocai b {color:#282e1c; letter-spacing:-.2px; text-shadow:#818282 0px 1px 0px; }
.tobyocai {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/oALKD.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:6px solid #081321; margin:0 auto; border-radius:20px; font-family: verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:520px; text-align:justify;margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.tobyocai .inner {margin:5px 10px 195px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 20px;
-webkit-border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 20px;
-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 20px;
border-top-left-radius: 20px;
border-bottom-left-radius: 20px;; border:1px solid #000000; height:375px; overflow:auto;}
</style>
[/html]
Tables by Cait.
[html]
<style type="text/css">
</style>

ooc murr

The giant black dog sat down slowly, both of them measuring each other with care. Adelle was more forwards, moving to investigate this new canine. She was a trained warrior, so she wasn't too concerned with a surprise attack happening. Her muscles were taut, ready to bound back if that point came. He seemed fairly relaxed though, so perhaps she was being overly cautious in her actions. Perhaps it just meant that she hadn't been relaxing enough, seeing threats everywhere.

Too clumsy? Adelle drew herself up. It's not clumsy! One just has to know how to use it properly. I can take down an entire deer by myself in this form. It's powerful, and yes, it can be noisy, but trained right one would have no problem dealing with it. Toby. That was a nice name. Slowing down Adelle smiled sheepishly. Sorry. I'm Adelle. She hadn't meant to rant at him. It was just her favorite, form, and her Grandpa's.

[/html]
Ic

Her rage half surprised him. Anyone as skilled as the girl appeared must adore the form they both sat in. He simply flicked his ears, passive of her opinion, and watched her a bit more. She sat back at his name and, with a much more peaceful air about her, introduced herself. "Nice name," he replied back to her and gave a small smile. It was okay, he wasn't hurt by her. The only person who had ever truly hurt him had been himself. Without Fang around, Toby was terribly trusting of others whether he realized it or not.

"I would much rather be on two legs, you see. That form or on all fours in a smaller size is much more comfortable to me. Mother always preferred her wolf form." It was odd to have a wolf mother. He was, after all, a dog. He briefly wondered if she would point out the obvious mistake any other canine would think he had just made before going on. "Quite impressive to be able to hunt in this form. I'd say I respect all canines talented like that." Then he gave another naturally charming smile and waited for her replies.
Adelle nodded her acceptance, deciding that it was a kind of apology for insulting the secui form. It truly wasn't anything clumsy. Perhaps it was harder to control than the other forms. Lupine was the natural form they were born in, with two legs concentrated and learned as it was so alien from the others. This was the form that so few bothered mastering. Adelle spent her time training it, learning to be as adept in that form as Grandpa had been. She wasn't there yet, but she was trying.

His words struck her as a bit odd, Adelle deciding that that was just what he called the natural born form. Adelle didn't pursue it any further than that. Cheering up Adelle's tail wagged. Yeah! I worked hard learning how. They had to teach me how to be quiet because I made so much noise when I ran through things. At least they had never had trouble keeping track of the hyper pup. All they had to do was listen for the crash.
Sorry for the wait.

IC–

The girl nodded and replied, cheering up and changing her mood over. Her words made him chuckle a bit. She was young so the past tense made it seem that Adelle was speaking of her child hood. Struck by how he was equal to a pup in this form, Toby silently promised himself to begin practicing as a secui. He refused to be as weak as a huge puppy in any form. "I'm sure if I had messed around in this form, my mother would of liked it. She always lost track of me in the shadows when I ran around as a dog." This time he used the proper term for his own lupus form.

A smile crossed his face as he recalled a few fond memories just before his kidnapping. "Once, when I was small, I hid behind a bush and when my sister came around I scared her. She was so frightened, especially since she was a small wolf, that she ran up a tree and didn't come down for half an hour!" His tongue hung out lazily and his tail wagged a bit at the memory. Oh Mya... such a sweet sister she'd been. The german shepherd considered how much he missed her for the few seconds that he allowed it to be in his mind. She was gone though. There wasn't anything he could do about it.

Realizing he might of bored the girl with a story of his pup-hood, he shrugged and looked at her. She smelt of other canines and she'd already mentioned others who'd helped her... "What pack do you come from?" he asked curiously and attempted starting another conversation.
Adelle nodded, laughing a little. The oddness of his words didn't quite sink in until he began to speak of his sister. That couldn't be right though. He was a dog. His sister couldn't be a little wolf, easily scared up a tree. Tilting her head Adelle wondered if she was missing something. She opened her mouth to speak and ask about it, how he could be a dog when his sister was a wolf when he interrupted with a question, one she would love to answer.

Tail wagging rapidly Adelle pulled herself up with pride. I'm from Casa di Cavalieri, the warrior pack. We fight against what's wrong, and give protection and training to those who would seek it from us. I've been there all my life. Her pride wasn't as great as it had been when she'd been a child who believed her pack was perfect, but it was still there. Adelle would fight for her pack now, and take her part in banishing those that would harm others.
Her attempt to say something was not left unnoticed. He raised a brow as he spoke, interrupting whatever had been left unsaid. He would come back to it later. As she spoke he managed to recall some of what he'd heard from Casa. The pack was of great strength; training soldiers for battle each new day. He'd considered how life would be there for some time. Fang had certainly agreed with how the place was ran aside from the lack of dictating that occurred in the government system.

"Interesting..." A question came to his mind after he'd listened and replied with his short response. "What's it like to grow up in a pack? I'm a loner, always have been other than a tiny span of my life, and I'm just rather curious as to what it'd be like..." He didn't mean to sound silly but there he was: tilting his head in his giant, fluffy form and ignorant in the ways of pack life.

Toby had thought about this many times before but failed at getting a chance to ever ask someone about it. By wondering just how pack life would be, he'd decided if he were to ever have pups, which he believed to be impossible since no woman ever would fall for a monster, a preferred place for them to be would be in the protection of a pack. After all, he'd known what it'd been like to be snatched in the night and when a member of a pack slept he doubted there was any uncertainty as to where he'd wake up.
He did seem genuinely curious. For Adelle the first thing that came to mind was that he wanted training and would be asking after that. He was stumbling about the woods rather clumsily in secui form after all. He needed the training. Casa was open to giving it of course, and Adelle had even helped to train some of those that had come to the pack in need of what they knew. What the furry dog wanted was something completely different however, asking about something that Adelle had never questioned or considered.

Since she'd always been in a pack she didn't really have the answers. She didn't know what it was like as a loner, so how could she know how to answer? Well, we're not alone. There's always someone else around. Vaguely Adelle recalled being hungry, something she rarely experienced in the pack. There's food to eat. Pausing Adelle wondered what else she could really say. What made being in a pack different from being a loner? There's always someone there that will help you fight, and you work together with others. What's it like as a loner?