[M] City of Sin
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html]

OOC: Set for the 8th

Thana had woken up early in the morning like usual, heading out for a run. She hadn’t even noticed the changes to her body yet. Her heat cycle had started late that night, leaving her scent trailing out of the den. She slowed down, reaching Deer Lake and she shifted to her Optime form. Even though New Dawn members were mainly in their Lupus form, Thana still favored the other, having used it for years. She hardly ever used her Lupus form ever since she was first able to shift. It was really the only thing she struggled with inside the pack.

Reaching up into the air, Thana stretched out her back before stepping into the water. She let the water lap at her knees, her tail swaying back and forth for a moment until she dove into the water. It was really just to cool off after her run, so she didn’t stay in the water for long. She shook the water from her fur and moved over to a dry patch of grass, laying down to relax as she looked over to the lake. Thoughts of Shadow flooded into her mind, wishing he was there.
[html]
OOC text
Zalen

The last several days had brought many changes to New Dawn, at least when it came to Zalen’s life. He had accepted Titania’s father into the ranks, and the new relationship he had cultivated with Adonia had coalesced into them copulating. He felt no shame for it, it was just a strange situation. He was the Alpha, and therefore, had claim over any of the un-mated females; it was only by the grace of his heart that he even allowed the other males to mate, so he felt completely normal having mated with Adonia. It puppies came from their meeting, he would love and care for them as he would any child.

Zalen had been out all night, having slept most of the previous day, and his nighttime romp had finished in the cool depths of Deer Lake. He had headed there to hunt, but had decided to bath instead, riding himself of burrs and ticks and whatever else he could sieve from his fur. As the sun began to rise, Zalen laid nearly full immersed in the shallows of the lake, only his ears, nose and the top of his head sticking out from the water.

He listened as the sounds of the daylight began its soft melody; morning birds waking, a nearby beaver swimming laps; it was lovely. But then, but not unpleasantly, the sound of another wolf was added to the melody. The Alpha’s eyes and ears perked and saw a dark figure appear from the trees on the other side of the lake. He recognized it to be Thana, and he watched as she dove into the water. It was only after several moments that the scent got to him, and as she reemerged to lay on the bank he was already beginning his slow swim towards he. Long, strong Optime legs carried him through the water smoothly and quietly, like a crocodile he nearly stalked her. He came into the shallows near the bank on which she lay, and he walked on all fours out of the waters, dripping. He breathed in deeply her heat scent, like any other it was intoxicating and maddening; a low, hungry growl erupted from his throat.

+3
<style>
#jn-zalen06 {width:500px; margin:0px auto;font-family:Arial, sans-serif;}
#jn-zalen06.ooc {text-align:right;font-size:11px;padding:0px;}
#jn-zalen06.table {background-color:#9ea9e0;border:1px solid #ffffff;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;padding:5px 0px 155px 0px;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/oNkOr.png);background-position:bottom left;background-repeat:no-repeat;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:-1px;word-spacing:1px;}
#jn-zalen06.table p {text-indent:40px;padding:5px 15px 0px;}
#jn-zalen06.table p:first-letter {font-size:23px;font-weight:normal;color:#736581;font-family: 'Homemade Apple', cursive;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #555555;}
#jn-zalen06.table p:first-line {font-size:14px;font-weight:normal;color:#736581;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #555555;}
#jn-zalen06.table b {color:#cf452c;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:1px;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #555555;}
#jn-zalen06.table b:before {content:open-quote;}
#jn-zalen06.table b:after {content:close-quote;}
#jn-zalen06.words {font-size:10px;text-align:right;padding:0px;}
#jn-zalen06 .name {text-align:center;font-size:50px;padding:50px 0px 15px 0px;margin:0px;font-family: 'Homemade Apple', cursive;text-shadow:1px 1px 3px #555555;}
</style>
[/html]
She hadn’t noticed Zalen for quite some time. Thana was just really out of it, mainly because of the heat. She wasn’t really able to concentrate on anything at the moment. When she finally did notice Zalen, he was already coming out of the water. She quickly stood, just watching him for a moment before lowering herself down submissively. Hello Zalen. How are you this morning? It was then that she heard the growl, unsure why he was growling at her.

The effects from her cycle were starting to sink in, making her want nothing more then to have someone right there and then. Thoughts of Shadow were no where in her mind at the moment. He had made no movements so far to claim her as his mate, so why not? She moved towards Zalen, a low growl beginning to rumble in her throat.
[html]
OOC text
Zalen

She stood up when he emerged, but was quick to submit. She looked good; she was fit; he had never seen her in Optime before. Beside her obvious eye injury, she was in perfect condition, and an excellent example of the female form. Zalen had paid much attention to her or her pup after they had arrived and it had seemed as if Shadowfang had quickly moved in on her, but nothing had transpired so far and so he had to assume she was still available.

The Alpha moved up to her slowly, but his ears came forward fully when she moved towards him, returning his growl. It wasn’t aggressive in any sense, but somewhat dominant, but he respected her for not backing down. The large Alpha moved to push the woman down and nearly straddled her, but instead of doing anything vulgar or dangerous he instead went to comb his nails through her hair. She was still wet from her own swim and he was dripping, too distracted by her to even as shaken himself.

Finally he found his words, Good morning to you too, I’m much better now that I’ve found you. His voice was low, but unpleasant, there was nothing dark about what he had said. He buried his face into the crook of her neck and took a deep inhale of her intoxicating, wet scent.

+1
<style>
#jn-zalen06.table {background-color:#9ea9e0;border:1px solid #ffffff;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;padding:5px 0px 155px 0px;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/oNkOr.png);background-position:bottom left;background-repeat:no-repeat;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:-1px;word-spacing:1px;}
#jn-zalen06.table p:first-letter {font-size:23px;font-weight:normal;color:#736581;font-family: 'Homemade Apple', cursive;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #555555;}
#jn-zalen06.table p:first-line {font-size:14px;font-weight:normal;color:#736581;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #555555;}
#jn-zalen06.table b {color:#cf452c;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:1px;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #555555;}
#jn-zalen06 .name {text-align:center;font-size:50px;padding:50px 0px 15px 0px;margin:0px;font-family: 'Homemade Apple', cursive;text-shadow:1px 1px 3px #555555;}
</style>
[/html]
Thana hadn’t really spent much time with her Alpha except the day she joined. Other than that, she hadn’t seen him too often. He certainly was handsome. Well-built and with a beautiful black coat like Shadow’s. The only real differences were the eyes and Zalen’s red marking.

It was probably a mistake for her to growl back but she usually did act dominant around others. It was just how she was raised and it was also the main reason why she hadn’t joined a pack until now. New Dawn was a way for her to start over, and learning to be much more submissive would definitely be a priority. He forced her down and ran his nails through her hair. Her ears went back submissively as she licked his muzzle. Thana’s thoughts were all jumbled up and the scent she carried, and with him being so close, she just couldn’t think straight. All she saw was Shadow above her, combing through her hair, it wasn’t Zalen there. And why is that? His face went to her neck, breathing in her scent as her own nails very gently traced down his back.

Her and Shadow may have been drunk when they mated for the first time, but she could still remember that night clearly. It was all just so perfect. It was different with Shadow than it was with any other male she had been with. Perhaps it was different because she loved Shadow. She had never loved the others, only him, and it would probably only ever be him who could hold her heart. Thana whined softly, burying her face into “Shadow’s” chest.
[html]
You can reply one more time and then Shadow can come in
Zalen

Zalen’s blood began to boil when she submitted to him, licking below his chin and raking her nails down his back. It was an extremely intimate moment, and Zalen had heightened awareness of his own body as well as her. She asked him in a teasing fashion why he was better now that he had found her and his head was swimming so much that he couldn’t rightly answer her. They were both being driven by the instinct to mate, driven by that maddening scent. Zalen drew back his lips over his front teeth and used them to chew on the fur of her neck, the dominant gesture relieving the stress just for a moment.

Then, he began licking her, her neck, her chin, her chest; he was becoming aroused, but this was moving so fast. With Adonia, they had had a day to get closer, to create a bond; Zalen had no idea who this Thana even was, why she was being so willing; something didn’t seem, right, and this feeling rooted itself in the back of his mind, but was drowned out by the intense sense of instinct.

Despite his wariness, the Alpha began to position himself over the female, straddling her. His fur stood on end, his skin was hot; he just wanted to mate with her and get it over with so he could regain a sense of his true self. She seemed willing, accepting him over her, and so, he tried to push any worry from his mind so he could focus on finishing the task at hand. He grabbed her tail to move it out of his way.

+1
<style>
</style>
[/html]
Shadow was the one who was on her mind, not Zalen. He was the one she saw above her. Thana had absolutely no feelings for Zalen, it was Shadow who held her heart. Feeling his hand wrap around her tail, pulling it, Thana snapped out of the daze she had been in. This was not Shadow.

She spun around, forcing him off of her and snapping at the hand that held her tail. She didn’t bite hard, he was still her Alpha after all, she would be punished for harming Zalen. Furious, Thana snapped her jaws inches away from his muzzle as she pushed his chest, hoping to force him down. What the hell are you doing?! I am not your’s you have no right touching me in such a way! I don’t give a fuck if you are my Alpha! Thana snarled at the man before her, both furious with him, as well as herself for not being in better control. If you ever touch me again, I swear to Fenris, I will cut that fucking thing off so you can’t use it again!
[html]

Word Count: 1502!!. OOC: Yeah.....Shadow pissed....lol

Shadow had been looking for Thana, He smiled as he got her scent but there was something mixed with her smell and he knew what is was right away. He closed his eyes and took it in and never before did anything smell so good, It must have been because he loved her, because his heart called for her. The other woman in the pack that were in heat, there scent was sweet and strong but there scent did not make Shadow think such passionate and longing thoughts, not even when he was with Insomnia. He growled and he wanted her badly, he needed to find her and he needed to find Zalen. His tail was alive and moving faster than ever before and as he followed the scent he picked up another. Zalen? He took in the air and breathed deep as he closed his eyes.

Zalen was there and his scent mixed with Thana's good then he could tell Zalen that he wanted to be mated to Thana right away and he loved her more than any other. Shadow moved faster and he heard something in the distance and the smell of the heat got stronger and he longed to see his love and take her, of course after asking Zalen. He was so excited that he caught them both together!. As Shadow moved though he thought about Zalen for a sec knowing the man had no mate and he was the Alpha...but surely he knew how close he and Thana were...he had seen it when they joined...he wouldn't. Shadow bared his teeth a little at the thought and he moved faster not wanting to believe something like that would happen, his brother wouldn't betray him, but still he ran faster now. As Shadow moved he kept telling himself, she wouldn't, he wouldn't, they wouldn't do this to him...They would Not do this to him! He didn't need any more pain!

Shadow made it over a hill and on the other side would be his love and his brother. He looked to where he smelled them and he peaked around a tree" Thana! Zalen!" He said happily at first but then he finally saw them and he stopped cold his eyes growing wide and his heart sinking. "No.....no no NO!!!!! "Why was Zalen on his love why was he....Shadow went from shock to pain to grief and then to Anger all in a second and his lips came back over his teeth as he roared and he placed his hand on the tree he was next to and he ripped his claws down it as he Snarled loudly fro them both to hear. He ran forward as he saw Thana push him away and he moved quickly in between them in Optime form, towering and with hell like fury. His tail rose as he lowered lightly holding out his arms and his hands were open and his claws were ready as he made sure Zalen could not reach Thana. He glared and he looked over his shoulder to Thana for a second and that anger he held was there and he looked like a beast about to kill if not for the tears leaving his eyes.

He saw the anger in her face as well and that eased him lightly but what he had seen, how close together they were that was not something that should have ever happened. Shadow opened his mouth lightly as if to say something but then he looked to Zalen and he kept his pose ready to fight and die for the one he loved if he had to. Why had she been that close to Zalen in the first place?, perhaps she didn't love him after all....it was heart break all over again. But she must have loved him because she resisted and pushed him back, but they should have never gotten that close!!!. He would talk to her later about it after he grilled his Alpha. He no longer noticed the Scent of the heat he was to mad and his blood was on fire as was his soul. What the hell was Zalen doing!. " What the hell are you doing!!! Why the hell is Thana the woman I came here to take as my mate....lying together with a man who I thought was my brother!" Shadow growled and closed his hard hard digging his claws into his own hand to distract himself from what he wanted to do to the one he called family. He had heard what Thana said to Zalen and Shadow would have wanted to see it come true but there was still a little love for his brother even if he now hated the man.

Shadow closed his eyes taking in a deep breath as he tried to collect himself and think straight but it was hard, he wanted so bad to punch his Alpha right in the face and worse." Zalen......tell me.." He growled as he breathed really hard doing his best to keep his feet planted and not moving in. " Because your the Alpha that means all woman are yours if they are in heat and single, right? So..does that mean that if you were in a cave with all the woman and they were all in heat and single and willing, that you would mount them all and become the father to all there pups?, and would you love them all and be all there mates? I'm sorry for what happened with you and your past mate....I really am, I know the pain, I lost my mate and family just like you...I told you this and yet when there is the scent of heat in the air all of a sudden none of that matters?. Do you not want to look for love anymore?" Shadow clawed into a tree lightly that was near him as he kept doing his best not to yell and to stay calm as possible but he was so shocked and pissed to see this sight that he snapped a little more.

"Will you just put your seed in anything that raises it's tail for you!!!Zalen I love like a brother!!!I came out here today to come to you, the brother that I loved so dearly that I would die for...to ask you about me and Thana becoming mates and being able to have a family of our own.....I woke up today happy and with a strong belief that you my Alpha would bless us and as a celebration come hunting with us or something...and I see this..." Shadow was crying more now but the anger was still apparent in his stance however he was becoming more hurt by the situation as he talked about it, never before had he thought something like this would happen, not to a woman that only yesterday he pledged himself to and she did the same, and what was worse is out of all the males that could have acted it was his brother...he was not ready for that. Shadow got serious as he thought and he needed to make something clear as he looked to the dark man in front of him. " Thana is mine.....only mine....not yours....and not anyone else's....I love her and I thank you for letting her into the pack but I don't know you anymore. I met you when you had it all....and you were kind and everything I could have ever wanted in a brother or Alpha but seeing this...Zalen, one can resist the scent of heat...It's hard but it can be done.."

Shadow lowered his head and snarled lightly and growled but finally his tail moved down as he showed this man some respect even though he wasn't sure any should be given at this time. "Love.....Love is what is needed and wanted and what matters most...Not lust...lust follows love, not the other way around...A wolf is suppose to mate for life, you were left as I was, you should be searching for love and a mate within that love." Shadow lifted his head and looked to Zalen and he waited, waited to be yelled at, waited to be attacked, waited to be thrown from the pack, Shadow waited for anything and everything. Tears continued to leave his face as he showed a face of pain, sadness and anger." I love Thana....I have always loved her, I wish I could have started out with her and made it to now with her by my side but life doesn't always let us have what we want...With all due respect and love for someone whom I called my brother...I will protect her from anyone and everyone...even you....just like I know you would do if the roles were switched and a Alpha was almost taking your mate away..."

mall fonts; text-align:right;">BACKGROUND BY INTHENAME-STOCKS [DA], WOLF BY DAWNTHIEVES, TABLE BY YAHTZEE
[/html]
[html]
And that's that I guess, unless you guys wanna continue this thread to bow chicka bow wow XDDDD
Zalen

Zalen didn’t have a chance to fully mount the woman before she whipped around like a serpent and struck at him. He was shocked, and it caught him off guard as Thana bit his hand and pushed him away, cursing at him and threatening his manhood. The Alpha didn’t even have a chance to scoot away from her in shock before a cry echoed out near them. Eyes widened as he turned to watch Shadowfang’s enormous form come to hover over Zana like a black cloud; a complete shadow minus the gleaming teeth and those vibrant mismatched eyes.

He didn’t even have a chance to register the situation; he just wanted to get away, and so he propelled himself backwards about a yard where he stood on all fours, crouched low. His ears and tail were stiff, just as Shadow’s were; it was then Zalen recognized what was happening here; Shadowfang was defending his girl. Shadowfang demanded of him to know what he was doing, and Zalen couldn’t even open his mouth to speak. What had he been doing? What a fool he was; he should have gone with his gut instinct; he knew something was not right with this whole situation.

Zalen stood then, to his full height; it made him feel a bit more comfortable that his head was higher than Shadow’s or Thana’s, even though if they stood they would both be taller than he. The dark Alpha turned looked at them, and Shadowfang began speaking. Zalen’s face held no emotion as his former Epsilon spoke of love and trust, how Zalen had broken that trust. With every word he uttered, Zalen’s heart sank deeper and deeper into the bit of his stomach. He felt like curling up into a ball and crying, but he could not let himself; he would be like a stone, even in this troubling situation.

Though Shadow’s outlook on things was a bit askew from his own, Zalen could not fault the man for it, and could not deny the truth in some of what he spoke. At the end of his speech, his chiding, he began to relax, and claimed Thana as his own. Zalen finally released the breath of air he had caught in his chest and fell back to all fours, Brother… I am… sorry. I hope you find the grace to forgive me. Then, painfully, he looked at Thana, I apologize, Thana. Then, lifting his head a little, You both are strong warriors with hot hearts, you will bear strong children. I approve of your mate-ship. He looked at them both with apologetic eyes, and then turned to walk dejectedly back into the forest to be alone.

+4
<style>
</style>
[/html]
Her head snapped up when she heard another snarl nearby, seeing Shadow race towards them. This was definitely not good. How much had he seen? It didn’t matter, nothing should have happened in the first place. She shouldn’t have let herself get out of control like that. Thana had never had a mate before though so there was never really any need to hold back when she was in heat. Now she had Shadow but all of that was more than likely destroyed what they had with this one mistake.

He moved in between her and Zalen, growling and yelling at him, demanding to know what was going on. Thana shrunk down, tucking her tail, and flattening her ears against her head. It was clear just how angry he was and not just at Zalen, but at Thana as well. He was going to leave her for sure. Leaving her broken yet again.

Hearing Shadow claim Thana as his own, Thana’s head snapped up, staring at him with tear-filled eyes. A small smile appeared on her face as he spoke of his love for her, stating that he would protect her from anyone and everyone.

Thana looked to Zalen, expecting them both to be chased out of the pack. She hadn’t expected an apology from their Alpha. If anything she had assumed there would be yelling if anything, yet it was the opposite. She nodded when she received an apology as well, listening as he approved their mate-ship before turning and heading back into the forest.

She looked over at Shadow for a moment, waiting to see if he would still be angry with her. Thana desperately wanted to rush into her loves arms but knew she could just be turned away.
Word Count:813

Shadow watched Zalen like a hawk as the man walked away. His eyes studied everything and anything about the man. He thought that at any second Zalen would turn around and try to take Thana from him but he heard the words that his brother spoke and knew that wasn't going to happen he was just so on edge by the whole situation. Shadow looked to the ground happy, pissed, sad, shocked...he was a blur of emotions and he didn't know where to begin. He gave a soft growl as he fell to his knees and then he spoke lightly towards Thana who was behind him. He looked over his shoulder and he saw the smile but he saw the worry and the fright as well. She probably thought he would leave her because of what she did but he would not....he saw her push away and threaten the Alpha. If anything that had caught his attention and even excited him a little. He reached over and took one of her hands and he pulled her making her fall into his arms and he leaned in and shoved his face into her neck as he nuzzled and took in her scent. He was so protective of her at that moment that he did not want her leaving his arms.

Shadow growled lightly as he nuzzled and pushed his nose into her and then like a Alpha would do in claiming a female, like he would do when he wanted to make a point clear...His lips went back over his teeth and he bit her hard right on the neck as his claws went down her back slowly and he closed his eyes making it clear that he was not letting her go...on the contrary..He would be close to her at all times." Thana....I heard and saw what said and threatened to do to Zalen...I liked it and I don't want to be mad at you....I never wanted to be mad at you or Zalen...I want you in my life and I meant what I said...Even against our own Alpha I would fight and kill to keep you. You are mine...I love you and I am never letting you go....ever. Zalen had gotten close to....." Shadow growled lightly and then he went on." How did it even get that far?....what happened...No....Nevermind....you can tell me another time...right now I have to make sure no man or anyone takes you from me....right now I have to make it clear to Zalen and to you that I want to be your mate..."

Shadow bit her neck again giving a soft growl and then he helped her face him as she sat in his lap and he looked into her eyes and as he looked to her it was then that the smell just started to be noticed by him again as his anger was quickly leaving him." Right now my mind isn't clouded by the scent you have Thana....Right now I tell you that I love you more than anything and I want you badly...not because of some smell but because of my feelings for you....My scent and yours should be mixed and no one else's should be around you...or on your fur...only mine....I want everyone to know that we belong together...and I give you permission to hunt me down for any and all needs you have because I promise you...I'll be hunting you down...I love you Thana..." Shadow Leaned in and kissed her on the lips deeply as he moved so she could wrap her legs around him and he gave a soft wanting growl into the kiss as his tail moved slowly behind him and his ears went back lightly on his head as he focused on her and only her. Thana was His mate no one else and he would attack anyone who got close....

Shadow kissed her for a while and then he had an idea....He gently put her to the side and he shifted into Lupus form and he made a circle around the area giving them a large birth as he marked and put his scent on everything so that others would get the hint and he knew that Thana would catch on to what he was doing and what it meant he wanted to do. His musk would quickly make it's way to her and then once he was done he turned hard and headed to the center of his circle and his scent had made it hard to smell anyone else that may have been then and he Shifted quickly as he walked to Thana and he got close to her as he smiled and snapped his teeth gently at her as he looked closely into her eyes." Me and you.....forever...."
Thana’s head snapped up when Shadow took her hand, pulling her into his arms. Tears formed in her eyes as her arms wrapped around him tight. Tears flowed down her face as he nuzzled into her neck. She was so happy that he seemed to forgive her for what just happened and that he still wanted her.

His lips pulled back over his teeth and he bit her neck hard, claiming her as his. Hearing what he had to say, she couldn’t help but chuckle for a moment. He actually like how she threatened to cut off Zalen’s manhood. Tears came to her eyes yet again as he asked how things could have even gotten that far with Zalen. For a moment, she didn’t know what to say. It’s my first day in heat. Since I’ve never had a mate until now, I never had to learn to control myself. He was there and all I really saw was the black fur. I was thinking about you. I hadn’t even noticed it was Zalen until he grabbed my tail. You have never done that. I’m so sorry Shadow. It should have never even gotten to where it was. You are the one I love. I have absolutely no feelings towards Zalen, you are the only one for me.

She smiled as he spoke again and she wrapped her legs around him before kissing him deeply. I love you Shadow. I want to carry your scent on my pelt, and you to carry mine. You are my mate now and forever. He marked the area around then and she smiled as he came closer again. Thana pulled him close and bit his neck hard, drawing a little bit of blood. Hearing what he had to say, Thana smirked and looked up at him as she pressed her body up against his. Me and you…here and now. I want you to take me as your mate Shadow.
Shadow came back to have thana pull him in and then a moan inspiring bite was felt on his neck and he growled as he closed his eyes and something she said made him slow just a little." You have never held back when in heat...Thana, other than Jaden the wolf who looked like me, who else has there been...I need to know. I wont get mad I know you hated me after the last I saw you and I don't blame you but you did say you always loved me...tell me and then promise me that now that you have me as your mate, now that you have the one wolf who you have always wanted I want to know that I'll never have to see or know that you could get so far....I love you so much and I want us to be happy and i don't want to be hurt there should be no pain with you...only happiness." Shadow needed to know what his choice had caused, Shadow needed to know so that he could hate himself and not her. She said she had always loved him and that he had her heart yet she slept with others....it was shady to hear that and Shadow needed truth and loyalty...he wanted to know that Thana would be the last and only love he would ever have. So he needed to know her past. He needed to know her sins.

Shadow waited patiently and listened to her and he took it all in. While she talked his lips would go over his teeth lightly as he learned what he did. Finally after she was done and all had gone quiet he would lean in and bite her neck really hard as he claimed her again as his and he growled as he thought about the others and the bite was a way of him saying that she would not be doing that again but also a way of him feeling better about the others. He crawled over her and pushed his face into her neck and chin as he took in her strong scent and he whined lightly letting the smell take him, knowing that they made love due to feelings and love not just some scent. He started to grind into her and he brought his lips to hers and kissed her deeply letting his that pink appendage slide from him and enter the kiss and he gave a soft growl to her as he held her so close. Shadow moved his hips out of need and instinct and he brought his claws down her arms and he touched her cheek gently and very lightly moved his hand over an ear as he looked lovingly to the beauty in front of him and he smiled" You and only you....."

Shadow couldn't help it anymore...he wanted her, the smell of his must and her heat had mixed fully now and Zalen's scent was gone and judging by the words of there Alpha he would allow there mateship and pups if they wanted. it was clear what Shadow wanted by the feeling of him pushed against Thana's body. Shadow crawled down her nipping and biting here and there but he was gentle and loving and all at once without warning and with such hunger his tongue came out and he licked the spot where the heat came from and he closed his eyes letting that passion and heat fill him. He let himself go and he let his love and his desire for her control him now. It had been to long since he knew love...true love and he would show Thana what she meant to him.
Shadow stopped for a moment and what he said made her heart sink. He wanted to know about the others she had been with. He did say he wouldn’t get mad, but she knew better. He would be furious and either leave her or want to kill the other males. She knew him all too well. Three other’s, including Jaden. If I had any idea that we would be together I would have waited for you. I had given up, assuming that you were happy with her. I stopped caring about trying to find someone I loved, I had already lost the love of my life so there was no point looking for another. I can promise you that there will never be another though. I am yours and only yours till my last breath.

Thana saw his lips pull back over his teeth as she spoke. She knew it, he was pissed. She couldn’t be sure what he would do though. He bit her neck again, showing that he was still claiming her as his. A smile crossed her face and she leaned forward and bit his neck again. I love you Shadow Sier.

She could feel him pressed up against her body and at that moment she wanted nothing more than to have him right then and there. It wasn’t because of the heat, but because she loved him and always had, and now she could have him. Thana let out a soft whine as he licked her sensitive folds and her claws dug into the ground as he pleasured her until she couldn’t take it anymore. Thana pulled Shadow on top of her and bit his neck hard as her hand wrapped around his erect member, stroking him gently. She was finally with the man she truly loved and who loved her in return. Nothing else mattered now. Just him and their small family.
Shadow thought about the others and death was on his mind but he loved her and her excuse was right and he couldn't argue the fact. They had left with her saying she wanted to kill him and he wanted to die that moment. But now....none of them needed to hold back any more and it was clear to see they both wanted one another madly. He growled as he felt yet another bite and then he closed his eyes and let out a moan as the woman he adored grabbed his man hood and started to play with it. He opened his mouth and his lips pulled back from the simple touch and it was like nothing he had felt before. He had been touch and kissed but everything that Thana did affected him on a much deeper level and he craved and wanted her badly. He leaned in and kissed her passionately and then his hand went down and he returned the favor, pleasing and rubbing her lightly, not thinking it fair that he was the only one teased. He moved his body an his hips and he quickly got excited and she would feel it and hear it in his growls and moans. God how he wanted her and he wished they had always been together...if he could have he would have gone back in time killed the stupid version of himself that left that day and he would have stayed by her side. He was eased knowing that he was the first male she ever slept with who she cared and loved and he knew that they could now finally let go and release that hidden passion that had been growing for months.

Shadow's tail slowed as he looked down to Thana seeing the look in her eyes and listening to her breaths get deeper and deeper, each movement of her chest as she breathed was sensual and tempting to him. He was so alive and aware that he could have gotten lost in her with just her breaths alone. Her body was perfect and regardless of scars she was perfect...Everything about her called to him and he longed to feel her around him and connecting with him on a level that only she could. He moved his body in time with her hand and he timed his own teasing to match so it was like they were making love right there. " Thana.....we should have always been together....Since the beginning we should have had one another over and over again and we should have been able to join a pack as mates from the get go....Thana...Prove to me how much you love me....let that passion out and don't hold back, not ever again...we have each other now and I want to show my love and passion for you as well....

While Thana had him in her hands he moved his body up and he pushed himself into her and right away he felt whole and the sensation was greater than he could ever have imagined."Thana...... Shadow moaned her name and he started to move slowly at first just trying to take in the feeling of her being one with him but it didn't take long for him to push with greater passion wanting to make her his forever. There scents would be one, there bodies would be one...They finally could live happily and without being alone or in search of the perfect love and mate for they had found it. Shadows claws dug into the ground as he placed his hands on either side of her and he leaned in and kissed her neck and lips as he looked her deeply in the eyes and then he closed his eyes as he rested his head against hers hearing her breath and focusing on the feel of there bodies moving together as they made love for the first time as mates.
He growled when she bit him again and when her hand wrapped around his length she heard a moan escape his lips. His hand moved down her body to gently rub her sensitive folds. Thana’s back arched slightly with the touch and she kissed him deeply. This was the man she loved, the one and only man who held her heart from the moment she met him. No other had made her feel the way Shadow made her feel.

She smiled as he spoke and pulled him on top of her. You’re right. We should have been together from the beginning. You should have made a move and you should have stayed with me and Isa instead of leaving. You would have been there to see our son grow up. We probably would have had more pups by now too. She paused and smiled at the thought of more pups. They would more than likely end up with more pups soon though. Hopefully it would be more than one this time though, Thana wanted a big family after all. I will gladly prove my love for you, as long as you promise to never leave me again. She knew he wouldn’t leave again, but she still wanted to hear it from him.

Shadow moved and pushed himself into her. Her claws dug into his back, drawing a bit of blood as a moan escaped her lips. Oh Shadow, I love you. It came out as a bit of a moan but Thana didn’t really care, she was finally with her soul mate again.
" I shall never leave you again for as long as you would have me...no one can keep me away from you....I'm am all yours now and I give you my heart and know that you will take good care of it" Shadows words were a jumble of growls and moans as he made love to the most perfect of woman, of Lovers and of mates. He needed, wanted , would die for and breathed for this woman. Shadow growled deeply as he moved his body as one with hers, this act was the final word and fact against all those who would see them as less than lovers and mates. If anyone tried to bring them apart or take her from him there would be no mercy. Shadow was a lover and had a gentle touch thanks to his mother and the love that she gave him but his father made him a killer, a merdurer a hunter, a weapon. Shadow had no doubt in his mind that he could attack and kill not just anyone in new dawn bit amy wolf anywhere if it came down to him keeping what he loved.

Shadow bit her neck slowly and the bite got tighter and tighter as he pushed into her, this was bliss and pure unstoppable pleasure and love. He looked deeply into her eyes and he saw her fire, her passion and it ignited his own like a wild fire come to life. He moved faster and harder letting his desire for her fuel the flames within and he saw the same in her. His bite finally got to the point of breaking skin and when it did he moaned and growled as he pulled his teeth from her and licked the area clean. A bite was more than just a show dominance, he did not think himself in any way better than her, no he bit her again and again to prove that she was his forever. He had already stated that he would never leave her but actions could show what words could not. Each bite he gave her was a lifetime promise and not just in this life they shared bit the next. If he were to die then he would rip his way out of hell to be with her or willingly fall from the heavens to go to what he felt heaven really was....her.