[m?] I kissed a girl
[html]
Deuce is in optime. If it gets really raunchy I'll edit in the [M] warning box up top. Takes place in/by Deer lake.

The sweet scent she'd noticed days ago had turned into a constant companion to the aging female. She had thought shifting would relieve the issue, but it hadn't. Now she immersed herself into the cool lake water, she closed her eyes, breathing shallowly. After a moment, she laid back in the water, letting her body float on top of the water. Shifting hadn't solved it, the cool water hadn't eased the ache, perhaps some moderate exercise. She rolled in the water without touching her feet to bottom, then began swimming laps. Her arms stretched, her legs felt good as her body knifed through the chilly water.

She lost track of time, swimming until her arms were exhausted. She slowed to a crawl, then resume the easy, lay floating she began with. She did feel more relaxed now as she floated. The sun was beginning to set as she finally emerged, shaking the water off like the canine she was. She stretched, then found a large rock that was still warm from the days sun to climb onto to sit and watch the sun setting.

The thought of Soran was far from her mind as she sat still, watching the sun setting.

<style type="text/css">
.d-lastkiss b {font-weight:bold; color:#121613;}
.d-lastkiss p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.d-lastkiss {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/vTeea.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #b84658; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 205px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#270f13; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 000
[/html]
[html]

September 9th

Word Count → 000

Adonia had been out at her project, granted it probably wasn't the best thing for her to be out of the territory in heat, but she made sure Theo had been on watch. Lately Theo wasn't too sure of her new relationship with Zalen, but he kept most of his comments and thoughts to himself. The bird watched, and luckily for her and the bird no one seemed to show and cause any problems for her. She stayed in Optime as she came back into the territory and headed right to deer lake. Her pelt was oily and greasy from all her work on the Jeep.

Her sweet honey scent strong and not very containable really..even in her Optime form. Perhaps it was that her body felt she was in competition, and little did she know she wasn't the only on Zalen's menu, nor was he the only interested in her. Tharin seemed to be as well. As she came up to deer lake her eyes found a member she hadn't really got to meet. That wasn't really any news to her, there were quite a few she hadn't had the privileged of meeting. Her ears went back and she let her muzzle fall to the ground, "..Oh..I'm sorry, I didn't think I'd run into anyone here.." Her voice was soft and whispery. It was about that time she noticed a small hint of a different scent. It was the other woman's. Her's still fought to over power the woman's. She brushed back her mane. It was about shoulder length and the same array of colors as her pelt was.

In her usual soft voice she spoke out, "You don't mind if I wash myself off....do you?"

Code by the Mentors; photo courtesy to effika

<style>
.adoniaaly-2 { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/V36Sy.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#ca61a3; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 375px 0px; color:#262a0b; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.adoniaaly-2 b {color:#ceb5bc; }
.adoniaaly-2 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.adoniaaly-2 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.adoniaaly-2 .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.adoniaaly-2 .wordcount {color:#262a0b; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #262a0b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]