I'm not sure if we belong here
[html]

It’s been real, VN. I love you all. <3 I hope the powerplay is okay, Ezra wouldn’t be able to leave without saying goodbye to Saul and Lilin. Can change if needed.

Ezra had been unable to sleep for the second night in a row. The male has spent the past two nights pacing, feeling somewhat like a caged animal. But the conversation had already been spoken and the man knew what had to be done. The Rosen family’s few precious items had been packed away and Petra had been loaded with their cargo. Eli had been sad to leave his home at first, but he knew that he had to stay with his father. They were the only family they had left and going their separate ways wouldn’t make sense.

Ezra stood outside his home, sighing as he hoisted his son on Petra’s back. He walked over to Saul and Lilin’s home as he pulled his horse in the right direction. His reasoning was short; they were a nomadic family that was meant to roam. Ezra had been itching for something new and so did his son. It was time.

Ezra gave the Virdings one last squeeze before heading out. The Rosens said their goodbyes to their dear leaders before finally both of them got on horseback. It was a little straining, but they were going to ride leisurely so she wouldn’t be hurt. The males were headed south, somewhere the huskies had never been before. It would be a new experience to them all. Ezra looked out to his beautiful home one last time before setting Petra into an easy canter, ready for whatever the world had in store for him.

[/html]