Baby, Have I told you Lately..
[html]

Out of character

Word Count → 000

Sidra needed some uplifting, and Aro had thought of many reasons to give this woman a bit of pampering. His mind wracked with things to do for her. She deserved a little romance. For two days Aro pondered, and planned. Finally, he was ready for the day. He had written out a beautiful letter specifically to Sidra...or so, he felt it was beautiful. It was more a poem than a letter, but there was something to it, a set of directions and a sentimental bit of information. The letter read:

To My Love:

In this world full of hurt and pain,
You needed someone who would help you through the rain.
To comfort you when you're sad,
Doing everything just to make you glad.

In this world you need a Brave Knight,
Who would never give up any fight.
A knight who would dry away your tears,
Help you to overcome your fears.

A knight who loves you for who you are inside,
With me there's nothing more you need to hide.
A man who will still be standing strong,
Even though everything has gone wrong.

You need someone who is willing to give you more,
Someone you can call "my Knight In Shining Armor."

Si, I will be that Knight if you let me. If you desire this...if that is what you want of me. Come to the Whisper Beach...

Love,

Aro Marino

Aro rolled the paper and placed it in Buck's collar tying a red ribbon tightly around the letter and the collar to ensure it's safe arrival. Patting the Buck on the nose then sent him on his way, "Find that gorgeous woman of mine...hurry my little friend!"

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.arowolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]
[html]

out of character here

The recovering leopard woman had made it a point to stay within the borders. Knowing how persistant they could be, they would surely be returning with time and she wasn't going to risk going outside of her home. This was her safe haven, the one she had been searching for for so long before joining. Why did she ever leave in the first place? Sidra sighed, feeling a big down in the dumps as she had been for the past week. Things hadn't been getting much better for her. There was a persistent ache in her ribs and pretty much all over her body, though the bruises weren't nearly as bad as they had been before. The herbal remedies she had been using had been helping, but she didn't want to use them all the time. She needed some time to think about what had happened so she could move past it...though it didn't come without pain.

Sidra scoffed as she thought about it, her face becoming wrinkled as the emotions swelled. All it took was a long inhale and a sigh to calm herself though...she wasn't as prone to the emotions now as she had been when she was with the traffickers. Over time, she'd learn how to control them. Still, it stung behind the mask she'd created for herself to hide behind. How could she not think about their hands all over her and the pain they had caused. Her dream come true had almost come to a end right before her eyes and without Aro...it would have been gone. A small smile came to her face as she thought about him. He was truly a knight in shining armor. He'd come to her rescue and had seen her during her worst and still he loved her.

Speaking of the knight, Buck trotted up to her with something tied around his neck. The deer came up to her and she affectionately scratched him on the head. Good thing he had no need to fear her anymore. Hello Buck...what is that you have there? He headbutted her hand prodding her to take it. She did so, untying the letter and opening to to be read. Her eyes scrolled over the page, her smile becoming increasingly larger as the words ran through her mind. Seems her Knight in Shining Armor had found yet another way to save her from her sorrows. Tears almost came to her eyes as she read it, her emotions already overflowing from her thoughts about the traffickers. How silly to be crying about something like this. It just made her so happy. Sidra giggled and pushed back the impending tears. No need to cry when her Knight was awaiting her. She nodded to the letter. That is certainly what she wanted. There was nobody better to fit the roll than Aro Marino, her Charming Asshole. No one had ever made the efforts he did. This was her first love letter, if that's what you could call it. It wasn't just a letter though, but it told a story and held truth. This is what she needed, however stubborn she might be. She needed help through this rough time. How lucky was she to have Aro to be that person? Sidra looked up to buck as she slowly rose from her spot under a shady tree. Your friend Aro is quite the man Buck... It was a challenge to get up, but nothing she couldn't handle with a few grunts and groans.

Sidra made her way there, soon finding Aro on the beach like the note had said. She was slow getting there, but not much could stop the leopard woman from doing her every day deeds. Once she spotted him on the beach she had the urge to run forward, but instead she sped up the pace of her walk and held her ribs. She had bandages covering a lot of her body and didn't look the least bit beautiful. It made her kind of self conscious as she walked towards him, and it showed in the way she held herself. Her head was low, and tail swaying lightly but night held at all high. Kind of different for her to be self conscious in front of Aro, she couldn't say she liked it either. Hey there Knight in Shining Armor... Again, she almost got emotional but she held it back. I loved your letter...you know, I've never gotten a love letter before. Sidra came close and hugged him tightly, nuzzling herself into him. Every time she was around him, all she felt was an overwhelming love.

<style type="text/css">
.moocow-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#fdfcfa; text-shadow:#3e2a4d 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.moocow-fb .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:3px; text-align:center;}
.moocow-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #fdfcfa; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.moocow-fb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.moocow-fb {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#754f92; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/vIJsl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #3e2a4d; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e2a4d; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Out of character

Word Count → 000

Aro knew the moment the deer moved away, he had a limited time. He had a quilt laid out on the beach, and he began to prepare the set up. The tall candles he'd acquired put into the silver holders he had set upon the small wicker table put in the middle of the quilt. He had the plates he got set out. No silverware. He then had the fish roasting. He'd read through a cookbook on how to prepare the fish with the spices he'd traded for. He was going to make this the best dinner she'd ever had, let alone the best day since they met. His eyes looked to the sun. It was starting to descend toward the horizon. Still there was plenty of day to be had. In a small pot next to the roasting fish, he had carrots and rice boiling. He then spritzed the fish with a little lemon juice from a squeezed lemon. His mouth was watering already but he wasn't going to touch it. His ears swiveled back, he could smell her approach, and he quickly ran to the tree up in the grassy area. It was a large oak and it was a great spot to meet her first.

He leaned casually, but not before fixing his groom job. He'd made it a point to look his best. To look handsome for his little goddess. Looking up he saw her. She looked battered still, but that didn't take away her beauty. She was the most beautiful female he'd ever laid his eyes on. His mouth watered a little as the sweet scent tickled his nose, but he wouldn't let it affect him. His eyes brightened as she came toward him, he moved closing their gap. His ears perked with much interest for her, "...well, I'm glad to be your first..and hopefully I won't have to hurt anyone who dares to give you one...only I'm allowed.." He teased kissing her lips gently. "..now, I'm glad you showed. I have some great plans for you, my beautiful mystery.." He didn't want to make her walk anymore, so he gently swooped her up off her feet. "..come, your seat is awaiting you.." He chuckled at his own words. She hadn't the choice, he was carrying her already to the seat he'd prepared for he.

Her spot on the quilt was nearly obvious, he'd put a bundle of furs there, he wanted her bones and body to feel comfortable. He was sure she was still in pain from her injuries, but he could be satisfied that the brutes that did it no longer walked this earth..with the exception of one. However, that one would soon have his demise, that is if his message wasn't heeded. Aro, almost hoped that damn brute leader would come so Aro could rip---no, he wasn't going to think of that right now. His eyes had gone cold for a brief moment from his thoughts, but quickly he looked to her with a warm bright eyed smile. This day was about her, and making her feel joy, and hopefully he'd get to hear that beautiful laugh of hers.

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]
[html]

out of character here

Her own scent hadn't been bothering her much when she was alone, instead there were other thoughts on her mind aside from her own need to procreate. But, when she was with Aro there seemed to be a shift in her mood. She was down, but still she had the need to be with him and do one thing, one thing which she really couldn't do at the moment. A warm smile came to her face as she pressed herself into him, the instant feeling of comfort coming over her now that she was here with him. His words were sweet, telling her that that she was his and she didn't mind at all. I don't think that will be a problem. She kissed him back, ears folding as she did so so weak in his presence. At least around others she felt the need to keep all of her feelings about the recent happenings squared away. But, with him she felt she could express them. The thing is, she didn't want to. She wanted to enjoy his company and soak up the comfort and warmth he provided her with. It was what she needed right now.

The mention of plans made an ear twitch on the leopard woman's head, she gazed up at him, clueless as to what he was talking about. The letter wasn't the end of this? Before she could answer she was swept off of her feet, literally, by her obsidian giant. Aro?! It had startled her being picked up but she didn't resist him. She smiled and kissed him on the cheek resting her head against him as he carried her. My seat? What are you talking about? Nobody had ever shown Sidra any kind of romance. So now when Aro displayed his romantic side she took it as it came, seeing only what was placed in front of her. Her curiosity was building and soon her eyes fell on the picnic her knight had set up. Her eyes widened as she examined it. The seat he was speaking of had to be the piles of animal pelts he had set in front of a small table where plates were placed upon along with candles in shiny holders. Sidra looked up at him, her smile broadening as she looked over it further. He had a lovely place set up for the two of them. A wonderful aroma lifted into the air and into the woman's nostrils making her mouth water. It was fish, but not just fish. It seemed to be cooked with various great smelling spices. There was also a couple over scents, not of meat, that also smelled good. She could feel the emptiness in her stomach as she took in the scents of the cooking food. This was all for her? Sidra snuggled into him as the neared, the appreciation for what she saw building and causing irrational tears to well but she didn't want them here. Not now.

This...is for me? Aro it's beautiful...and the food smells amazing. She'd never been treated this way before, by any man or woman. She wasn't quite sure how to react but she didn't worry about that too much. Sidra was so happy, those stupid tears still threatening to push through her smile. How silly. It was simply because of her heat and the dent in her ability to be strong because of certain emotions that she reacted in such a manner. Sidra wiped her face against Aro, clearing her face from the moistness in her eyes before she looked up to him with a bright eyed expression. This isn't necessary. All of that for me? You...I-I love you. Sidra licked her lips thinking about digging into the food he was preparing. Though, it was almost such a lovely scene she didn't want to disturb it. What a lucky woman she was.

<style type="text/css">
.moocow-fb b {font-weight:bold; color:#fdfcfa; text-shadow:#3e2a4d 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:-.5px;}
.moocow-fb .line {width:410px; border-bottom:1px solid #fdfcfa; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
.moocow-fb {margin:0 auto; width:485px; background-color:#754f92; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/vIJsl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #3e2a4d; padding:230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e2a4d; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Out of character

Word Count → 000

He grinned at the idea of taking her by surprise, her smile was so beautiful and to hear her say he would be the only one made his grin grow, "You'll see my dear..you'll see.." He could tell she was surprised all around, and the more she smiled the more he was pleased with his actions. She leaned into him and he held her tighter. He loved this woman more than anything he'd ever been with sexually. She was one who needed his love, needed his attention. She wanted him, and he wasn't afraid to be there for her. He chuckled at her reaction to the set up and he wagged his tail, "Of course it's for you! What other lady could I be pampering? Honey, no one has had the privilege of me doting on them..you're the only one.." He nearly purred at her as he brought her chin to him and kissed her lips. "..now let me take my queen to her throne.." he teased as he brought her to the furs and sat her down. "..now as for that good smelling food, you shall be served soon, my dear.." He grinned charmingly to her. "...oh you deserve this, honey. You deserve so much that I can give you..." He winked at her charmingly.

Pulling away he grabbed the plates and then checked the rice and carrots. It was ready and he grabbed the spoon scooping the rice evenly onto each plate. Then he took the fish and put them upon the piles of rice. Placing her plate before her. He took a wooden fork from a pouch. His plate was sat aside. "..now, would it bother my honey if I fed her?" His blue eyes looked straight into her amethyst orbs.

<style>

</style>
[/html]
[html]

out of character here

The leopard woman really was in awe with the set-up before her and her surprise never left her the whole time he held her in his arms. His chuckle had her beaming brightly up at him, listening to him as he spoke. Was she really the only one who he'd ever treated like this? That was a thought that made her feel special in his eyes. Even if he had gotten other women pregnant, she was the only one he pampered. Sidra snuggled herself into him, squeezing him close, ignoring the sting of her ribs as she did so. Another kiss was paced on his cheek and then she turned to the scene before her. He placed a kiss on her mouth and she breathed him in, the kiss sending a small shiver down her spine. With her heat still here, the simple act of kissing made sparks fly and birds sing just for them. I can't believe it though. I mean, nobody has ever...I love it. She said, becoming a little emotional yet again. That was something she could do without. Sidra hated her emotions showing like they were right now, it made her feel weak. But, in front of Aro it was something that could be dealt with because she loved him and trusted him.

She was called a queen and then set onto the pelts he'd stacked for her. She wasn't anywhere near a queen, even if she might act like one. She smiled up at him as he placed her down and she put her legs to the side, settling down comfortably. It was soft and warm, the perfect place to sit. Her focus returned to the food as Aro mentioned it. Sidra raised her muzzle to the sky to take another whiff of the glorious meal he was preparing. She couldn't wait to taste it, the smell was simply agonizing. Good thing it would be ready soon. Amethyst eyes searched over the placement of everything. She'd never seen anything so well organized or thought out, at least not for her. The warm smile on her face never left and she was no longer thinking about what had happened. Now all that was on her mind was her Knight in Shining Armor, the love she had for him, and the plans he had for her tonight. The way he was showering her was adding onto her emotions, happy ones at least. Aro thought she deserved all of this...how could she have gotten so lucky to have met him. She didn't think she deserved it, but to say so would put a dent on the wonderful atmosphere. The wink made her laugh. She loved his winks and his charming attitude so much.

Sidra's mouth was watering as her Knight prepared a plate for her. He put rice and carrots onto the plate and the fish on top. It was all steaming and hot, the aroma stronger now that he'd set it all out for them. It looks so delicious...perfect...I didn't know you could cook. You amaze me. He set the plate in front of her and offered to feed her, well he didn't really give her an option but she didn't mind. She smiled and gave a small laugh, holding her stomach as she did so. It's not necessary really. But the look in his eye said that he wanted to and she couldn't resist. No...it wouldn't bother me. She couldn't wait to taste the product of his hard work. She licked her lips, holding back the wave of saliva that was forming behind her jaws.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

Out of character

Word Count → 000

He was so very pleased with the reaction he caused from her. She became so loving, so soft, and he could just hold her like this if he didn't have plans he wanted to share with her. He grinned at her as he sat her down, kisses praised his fur first. Their one kiss electrified the atmosphere. He almost felt himself loose control, but he couldn't, he had to tend to the food. As he tended the food he peered back, "..I'm glad you love this..it doesn't happen often...but expect the unexpected.." He eluded to the possibility of this happening to her again. Aro didn't want her to be used to being pampered, but he would certainly make it a point to find special reasons. For example he wanted to lift her spirit, and it seemed this was doing just that.

Coming to her with the plates he didn't waste time in sitting right to the side of her. His plate at his spot, hers in front of her. He leaned to his side eyes locking to hers as she seemed almost shy about all this attention on her, but Sidra wasn't a shy woman, so he figured he was misreading her. She finally agreed to it, and he pushed the sides of the fork prongs into the fish. It was so tender it was easily broken off the filet. He then scooped up the cut off piece along with the lemon spritzed rice and carrots. He then brought it to her muzzle. The moment she opened he would gently place the fork and its contents int her mouth letting her close her muzzle, then slid the fork out clean. It was a little awkward at first. He'd never fed anyone, but he was careful about it.

He wouldn't lie, it was making his mouth water. The scent of the food was more overpowering than her heat. However, he was more hungry. Their mating a nearly five days ago seemed to satisfy him enough to allow him control. Still...he could go for another, perhaps after the romance he wanted to put on her. "How is it?" He asked curious of how the spices would play in her palate. He'd studied the cook book, and found this recipe the most appealing and the easiest to make. All the spices able to be found and created. He grinned at her before cutting away another piece and scooped it onto the fork ready to feed her another bite before he would feed himself. This all was making him really hungry. But he didn't show it. He only desired to give her the royal treatment. This afternoon and night was all about her. She needed the relaxation and distraction.

<style>

</style>
[/html]
[html]

out of character here

With Aro, she would certainly be expecting the unexpected as she already had been every day with him. There was always something new and exciting that was happening between them, she just never knew when they would arise to surprise her and she adored it. Her eyes focused on the fork as he cut off a piece of the fish for her to eat and paired it with the rice and carrots to make a nice bite. She licked her lips again anticipating the delicious smelling food as he brought it to her mouth. She tried to recall a time she'd ever eaten with silverware and she couldn't think of one. She'd drank out of cups and flasks, but had never eaten using a fork before. She was a hunter at heart, and killing and eating her meal raw was something she enjoyed. But this, she could get used to this too. It felt kind of strange being fed to especially with how carnal she was when she usually ate, blood spattering her front in an unattractive matter. She didn't mind that. The bite was placed in her mouth and she carefully took it from the fork. It tasted wonderful and it showed on her pleased expression, a laugh coming from her as she chewed. Aro's eyes were on her testing her reaction to his meal and she couldn't help but laugh about it. She chewed it slowly paying attention to the flavors, all new and utterly scrumptious.Mmmmmm...my god, this is good. It was rude to speak with your mouthful, but Sidra wasn't one for manners at the dinner table. She licked her lips again when she swallowed the bit licking up every bit of flavor left behind, savoring it. Best, fish I've ever had.

In the back of her mind, the thoughts on what had happened a few days ago were eating at her. But this was definitely taking her mind off of them for the meantime. She was secretly hoping she'd be with him all night, not wanting to give the thoughts a chance to emerge and terrorize her again. Sidra wasn't one to appear needy though and would continue to secretly hope. The next bite was taken and chewed quicker. She was hunger than she previously thought. Her appetite had been dampened do to her mood lately. But now that her mind was on other things, her stomach was yelling at her to fill it with anything she could get her hands on. Luckily for it, she had a wonderful man who had thought several steps ahead and created a lovely meal for them both. Sidra looked over to Aro's plate and smiled up at him. He really didn't have to keep feeding her like this. She wasn't so injured that she couldn't even feed herself, however much she appreciated his efforts. Let's eat together. You must be hungry too. That, and she wanted to scarf her own meal down. Him feeding her was nice, but she could eat faster if she was feeding herself. Her mouth was watering for the next bite. This really is good...better than good actually. You're quite the cook. My Knight is good at everything. She boasted. Sidra gave a relaxed sigh and positioned herself again on the pelts, moving her legs to the other side.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">
.arogreen b {font-weight:bold; color:#40492c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.arogreen p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.arogreen {width:400px;border:1px solid #2a520e;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... ow/aro.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:235px;background-color:#8fa45f;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#2a520e;}
</style>

ooc murr

She was enjoying the flavors of the meal, and it caused his stomach to protest. As if she knew it, she told him to go eat his own plate. He gave her a warm smile, "Okay, love, if you insist.." He leaned over and rose some, kissing her forehead. Her scent was a torture, but he showed no sign of it. She couldn't handle their lovemaking. Not in her hurt state. Going over to his plate he seated himself. He had left the fork over near her as he rose to kiss her. He wouldn't use it, he was too hungry for pleasantries. Picking up the plate in one hand his other picked up the filet and put the whole thing in his mouth enjoying it. He gave a sound of pleasure. It pleased him. She was right, he was a good cook, a really damn good cook. His mouth watered breaking down the flavors before he swallowed it down, "Mmm, see..this is why I'm so confident and cocky Sidra...I'm just so damn awesome!" He flashed her a charming smile eyes beamed at her, "This was my first time cooking and I nailed it. Those cook books I read did help though...but most of it was pure talent, baby!" He winked playfully at her before he began to shovel the rice and carrots into his mouth. Delicious!

Really, Sidra didn't need to inflate his ego, but sometimes ones just had to exclaim how great he was. Like they didn't believe he was as awesome as he acted. He could back up his words and his behavior. He didn't need to act, he just was! He beamed at her while he chewed on his rice blend. Soon the Knightly Marino's plate was clean and he felt sated for the time being. Perhaps later he'd have some rabbit or squirrel.

He let his stomach settle, and let the delicious tastes soak away in his palate before he spoke, "..well...now for phase two of our wonderful night. Are you ready baby?" He smiled at her knowing she probably didn't know there was more to be had. "I just hope you're able to have the strength for it.." His eyes glanced over behind a boulder knowing what he had hidden there. Licking his lips excitedly he stood up and moved over to it. Last time he danced it was with Eclipse at the ball for Casa and the D'Arte pack. It was an intimate thing, and now he wanted to share that intimacy solely with Sidra.

Behind the boulder was an old crank vinyl record player. It was found deep in the back of a pawn shop. He had to search everywhere for suitable vinyl records. So many weren't dance music..at least not the kind of dance he wanted to have. He wanted something soothing...romantic. It had been perfect when he found it, and now with the stars and moon high in the sky above them, the candles adding the mood, it was that much more better...

[/html]
[html]

out of character here

Sidra licked her lips as Aro went to gobble the food off of his plate. It meant she could do the same. She was starved. The leopard woman smiled, ears folding back as her Knight planted a kiss on her forehead. Her eyes planted on her plate, still steaming and piled with delicious food. She glanced at the fork, but didn't both picking it up. She hadn't used one before, and she really didn't want to waste time taking small bites. She laughed slightly as she looked up to see Aro monstrously consuming his food, without a fork. She did the same. She picked up the fish and took a bite, taking half of the fish. It was quickly chewed and swallowed, the flavors bursting onto her tongue as she ate. The other half was thrown in her mouth and consumed in the same fashion. She let out small sounds of satisfaction through her mouthful of food. She even licked her fingers clean of the flavor not wanting to waste a single bite of Aro's delicious cooking. As he spoke, she gobbled down half of the rice and carrots. Sidra smiled agreeing with Aro completely. He had a right to be confident and cocky. Hey, I'm not complaining.

She was surprised to know it was his first time. If he hadn't told her she would have thought he'd cooked many times before this. His confident babble brought a laugh from her. She had to hold her ribs while she cackled, it was rather annoying. Sidra squinted at the pain but quickly regained her composure. She was tough, a few cracked ribs wouldn't bring her down. See, you are good at everything. But, I would expect nothing less from my man. Her smile was wide, making her cheeks a bit sore from smiling so much. She was grateful to have someone like Aro around to keep her mind off of things. She loved him so much. Sidra gazed over at him with a thoughtful and loving grin as he finished off his plate quickly. She finished off her plate as well, gobbling down the other half of the rice and carrots, licking the plate clean. Not a single grain of rice remained once she was done with it. Her belly was content and warm, from the mound of food. She licked her lips clean of flavor and relaxed, sitting back and propping her self up with her arms on her comfortable pile of furs. Right now, she kind of felt like royalty. It was something she'd never experienced before and she appreciated it. The meal was so good, she could eat three plates full.

Word of phase two? Her ears perked wondering what he could possibly have in store for her. Phase two? Her eyes were wide. Had the strength for what? She could do anything she wanted, even if she was injured. Of course I have the strength. She wasn't some weakling that would let a few cracks and bruises stop her in her tracks. Those traffickers would have to do more than they had to defeat her. Amethyst eyes followed Aro's gaze. Her brow furrowed not seeing anything but a giant rock. What was so interesting about a rock? She watched him closely as he went over to the rock and disappeared. She was tempted to get up and go see where he had gone, but instead remained seated with her eyes pealed for what he had in store. Aro what are you doing over there? What do I need strength for? She was confused, completely oblivious to the Obsidian Knight's plans. One of her ear twitched forward and then back as she waited patiently for something to happen. That's it. Slowly, she got up, groaning slightly until she came to a stand. It only hurt when she sat or stood, or laughed. At least it didn't hurt when she breathed anymore. Sidra took a couple steps towards the boulder, unsure what to expect.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0EkWe44sIcr

Word Count → 000

She was so tolerate of his boisterous and cocky behavior. It didn't turn Sidra off one bit and he loved that. It made it so much better to shower her with his romantic side. Once he'd finished, and it seemed she too finished at the same time. As he bend down and picked up the record player her interests peeked and she questioned what he was doing. He could have replied, he could have told her nothing for her to worry about, but he remained quiet flashing her a large mischievous, yet very charming, grin her way as he emerged with the player. The record already in the track. He put it down between the candle holders. The sun was setting now, and so Aro let the candle light illuminate their dance floor. He set the needle, then cranked the handle, winding the gears before dropping the needle to play the record. Music filled the surrounding area. He adjusted the brass amplifier/speaker. It was quite a vintage set he found, but he was proud of it.

The vinyl was a mix of songs but the first song was going to be a nice song to start out with, with a small grin he let the song cue his movements, the moment the words started he let his hand out to her, "..come here baby...I want to dance with you.." and you only.. He helped her up then aligned her hands just in case she'd never danced before, "..just let me lead you...okay, sweetie.." His voice had been low and whispery not to over power the music. His body lead her in the dance upon the beach, the setting sun casting shades of pinks and oranges as they faded into dark velvet blues and then to black with twinkles of starlight above.

His ocean eyes deepened as he watched her expressions, not wanting to miss a thing from this beautiful woman before him.

<style>

</style>
[/html]
[html]

out of character here

Despite her call out to him, Aro didn't respond which left a silent air lingering. She wondered for a moment if she should follow. Maybe his plan was to lead her somewhere. Sidra's head tilted, her braids and black locks swinging as she made the movement. Her brow furrowed and ears pressed forward intently as he came from around the rock holding something in his hands. Again, her head tilted to the other side curiously, amethyst eyes examining the item he'd come back with. Her eyes lifted to meet his, a signature Aro Marino grin on his face. It made her own smile grow seeing it. When he set the object down on the table, Sidra realized what it was. There used to be one in the room she worked in frequently...to set the mood. But she didn't familiarize the record player with any bad memories fortunately. She watched as he set it up, curious to hear what sound would be played from it. As soon as the music played, a wash of warmth fell over her. The song was one she'd never heard before, but the lyrics immediately made her blush. She flashed a nervous smile up at him as he held his hand out for her to grab. She wanted him to dance? Oh god...she'd never danced before. At least not an innocent dance such as this. Her dance was much more dangerous and alluring.

Sidra took a breath and hid the nervous grin, taking his hand as he led her to position. She was embarrassed that she'd never danced before and she didn't want him to know. But it would obviously be clear to him that she'd never danced before by her faulty steps and fumbling feet. The song set quit a mood and had her heart swarming for her Knight as they started to dance. I got it... She murmured as her feet started to move. Her eyes wanted to look up to his, but her gaze was often focused on her feet trying to copy his movements. After a few moments, she seemed to get the hang of it. Though she was still not nearly as graceful as her the obsidian knight before her. The shyness soon disappeared leaving behind a large grin on her face as they danced and she began to get into the swing of things, a calm and loving mood taking over the atmosphere.

Aro's eyes never left her and once she was able to keep up with him, she locked eyes with him. Her head was lowered in a slightly shy fashion. The heated scent still fueled her thoughts, drawing her closer to the man before her. Sidra was so focused on him and the swaying movement of the dance. The golden and black hued woman couldn't help a small chuckle as they danced. She was having more fun that she'd had in a while, aside from the usual business of the two lovers. A look developed in her eyes. One of love and appreciation. She loved this man so much, she would do anything to keep him in her life as he was right now. If this moment were to last forever, she wouldn't mind one bit. Strange coming from a woman who, so far, had lived a life of drama and hardships. This simple moment was refreshing and she didn't mind the change. With a contented sigh, Sidra lay her head against Aro's chest and closed her eyes letting the sway of the dance and presence of Aro take all her cares away.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]