No Children Allowed
[html]

OOC you dont wanna make him cry XD

He couldn't believe how fast she was growing. Already Amatha was beginning to babble. On his hands and knees Hadley laughed gently, blowing in her face. Her tiny nose curled up, not liking having it hit her right there. No! Her voice was fierce, Hadley dropping his gaze down apologetically. Ruffling her fur he smiled happily, tail wagging behind him the entire time. He couldn't believe that he had such a wonderful family. He was lucky to have them.

Amatha moved, her giant paws batting at the air. She tripped backwards a little, rump hitting the ground. She lunged with her teeth this time, holding tightly onto his hand. It hurt a little, feeling the teeth in his hand, but it wasn't like she meant to hurt him, just that of a young child who's grip was too tight. Hadley knew he really should be out there, practicing his self defense. He'd promised that he would. Leaving her was just so difficult!

<style>
.hdad .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.hdad p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.hdad b {color:#A67C15; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.hdad {background-color:#EDFA82; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... leydad.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:270px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFCC00; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6E571D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.hdad-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.hdad .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
Isa was laying down in her Lupus form behind Amatha, watching Hadley blow in her face. Her little squeal was absolutely adorable and brought a small chuckle from Isa. She watched as Amatha bit Hadley’s hand, holding on tight. Isa nipped at the pups tail gently, getting her attention. Come on sweetheart, you don’t wanna hurt daddy do you? She chuckled as the small pup turned towards her, lunging forward, her front paws landing on Isa’s side.

Shifting to Optime, Isa picked up Amatha, rolled onto her back and tossed the pup into the air slightly. She sat up as she heard Amatha’s stomach rumble. Hungry sweetheart? Seeing the pup nod, Isa held her close to her body and looked over at Hadley as she fed the pup. Isa was still weaning her but since she hadn’t eaten herself yet, she had no regurgitated meat for the pup in her arms. After she goes to bed, would you like to do a little training? I haven’t trained at all since I found out I was pregnant. She knew perfectly well that she was in heat at the moment but it didn’t seem to affect him yet. Perhaps he was just used to it by now.
[html]

Ignoring Isa's smell was surprisingly easy when Amatha was there. His affection in her presence was a direct result from that, pouring all his attention onto the pup. He didn't think he was ready for a second litter, and being alone with Isa certainly meant that the chances of a second litter coming was extremely high. Sitting up he watched Isa's smooth change, eyes appreciative of her form. She had such a beautiful form, rounded hips and breasts that were perfectly plump, even larger now that Amatha was born.

It took him a moment to realize that she meant combat training. He did have to do that, after all. It wasn't often that the larger hybrid practiced his defensive skills. His focus was more highly attuned to the carpentry work that he did around the pack. Recently he'd been working on making arrows for the pack. Fletching them was much more difficult than he'd originally thought that it was going to be, more arrows broken than usable. Yes, that would be nice. His tail wagged, enjoying the thought of some time with Isa without Amatha.

<style>
.hdad {background-color:#EDFA82; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... leydad.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:270px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFCC00; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#6E571D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.hdad .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
Hearing that Hadley wanted to spend time with her and train a bit, thrilled Isa. They hadn’t spent much time alone together since Amatha had been born. Most of the time they were either separated and doing something else, or they were with Amatha and Kade, as well as Adelle if she wasn’t busy. The golden pup was still quite upset with the passing of her grandfather. That’s how it seemed at least. Perhaps she could do something for the young woman to help cheer her up. Maybe a hunting trip? Just the two of them.

It will be nice to spend some time together, just the two of us. She smiled up at him, her tail wagging back and forth slowly. Isa looked down at the pup in her arms as she rocked her to sleep, watching her eyes close slowly. She stood and kissed Hadley’s forehead, whispering so Amatha wouldn’t wake. I’m going to put her down and then I’ll be right back.

Walking into the house, Isa made sure to keep quite as she laid Amatha down in her bed and wrapping her some of the soft furs. She leaned down and gave the pup a light kiss before heading back out to Hadley. She smirked and looked over at him. So, you ready?
[html]

His eyes gleamed at her words. It was hard to not think of all the other ways they could be spending time together besides training. They might be mates now, but he still wanted her. Still wanted to be with her anytime he could, and show how much he appreciated her presence. It was just training, of course. He did have to actually get around to doing that, unfortunately. At least he would be spending some time with her.

Standing up he stretched, watching Isa's hips sway as she carried Amatha off to another room. What kind of training would they be practicing? Hand to hand? Well, that was really the only kind that he could do. The others just made him worry about hurting others too much. Smiling at Isa's return he nodded his head, moving out of the house. I haven't practiced for a while. Hopefully that wouldn't be too much of a problem.

<style>
</style>[/html]
Isa absolutely loved every moment she got to spend with Hadley. He was often busy working on his carpentry after all. Being able to do some combat training, as well as spend time with her mate, absolutely thrilled Isa. She followed him out of the house and chuckled lightly when he commented on how often he practiced. And you think I’ve been practicing? I’m probably just as rusty as you are love. She leaned forward and planted a quick kiss on his cheek before bounding forward a few steps. Turning to face him with a flirtatious smile on her face. Think you can take me love? She was only teasing but some would take offense to what she said but Hadley would know she was just playing around.

Holding a ready pose, Isa waited for him to be ready. Once Hadley seemed ready, Isa lunged forward and sent a punch to his side. She was holding back a little, wanting to make sure she didn’t hurt her mate in case he didn’t block her attacks.
[html]

OOC

It wasn't good for them both to get rusty. Hadley had a reason why he avoided training like the plague. Isa had grown up with it. If she wasn't prepared, who would protect Amatha if something bad happened? Well, he would definitely attempt to protect her. A sudden surge of emotion ran through him, deciding that he wasn't going to try and get out of this training anymore. He would keep up, and make sure that he was confident in his ability to keep his family safe.

Nodding Hadley shifted into a defensive position, making sure that he was ready to change his position at any given time. He would stay strong. A punch came at him, Hadley blocking it with some surprising ease. His strike wasn't aggressive, but he moved with Isa's weight, pushing her momentum forwards. If it worked correctly Isa would go past him, and stumble with the sudden push. He had been paying attention.

<style>
</style>[/html]