If You're Looking for Jesus,Then Get on Your Knees
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.marsred b {font-weight:bold; color:#411b19; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.marsred p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.marsred {width:400px;border:1px solid #5f2b2d;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... arsred.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:290px;background-color:#df5f4a;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#5f2b2d;}
</style>

I would like this to be backdated to the 20th, one day after the pack meeting. He's singing From Yesterday by 30stm (acoustic version)

Violent inside, Beautiful and evil
I'm a ghost, You're an Angel!!

He was an idiot, an asshole, a tool. He wasn't worth shit, and he absolutely dreaded himself at the moment. Since the day before, at the Amphitheatre, he'd hit a wall that was too tall for him to climb. So instead, he sat at the base of the wall, and just sat there, like an idiot. A lost puppy. A lost cause. A psychopath. Only he would let himself wallow for days in misery. Demotion always sent him in a downward spiral of self-loathing. If he knew how to keep his mouth shut, and his temper in tact, then maybe this wouldn't always happen to him. He felt like a stranger in his home now. He felt like no one wanted him there. He felt like he didn't want to live life anymore, because all he ever did, he fucked up. He knew this, and he wanted it to end. What stopped him? His family. He loved them, and couldn't live without them. They helped bring in the pieces, to where Bartholomew and Hurricane were almost non-existant. Bartholomew came up more than Hurricane, but this was always, but Mars and Bart hadn't had much contact lately so he figured that Bart was just...fading away. He almost hoped that Bart would someday. He wanted Hurricane to go away first though.

Today, he wallowed in his sorrow on the edge of the stage. The stage was something that comforted him. He helped make it, and even in Cali he was always drawn to the stage. It was like home for him. Even here though, he felt...like he was a stranger. He looked at his toes, and he wiggled them boredly before he looked at his lonely white guitar that sat next to him. He sighed lightly and picked up the guitar and placed it on his lap so he could play. Mars hummed lightly, warming up his voice before he started to strum a few chords. He was looking in his head for a song that he wanted to sing, and sooner or later he found one. It started soft, and the notes were quick, as if he'd played this song a million times. Truth was, he probably had. He's a stranger to some, and a vision to none....He can never get enough, enough of the one... For a fortune he'd quit, it's hard to admit, how it ends and begins, on his face is a map of the world. a breath, a slight pause, and then he continued. On his face is a map of the world..A map of the world...A map of the world.. He hit the wrong chord, and he clenched his teeth and started the part he messed up again. The second time around he got it, and he continued. From yesterday, it's coming, From yesterday the fear, from yesterday, it calls him...But he doesn't want to read the message here...

He sang on, and on, his voice intensifing as he got more into the song. At some point he took to closing his eyes, just because he was getting really into the song. For a minute, if just a moment, he lost himself in the song, and he did not notice if he had attracted an audience, or if he was still alone, but he hoped that he was. He played on for the duration of the entire song. It came to be about 4 minutes of him just singing his heart out. The last line of the song made it come to a slow, soft ending, and once he uttered the words "He doesn't want read the message.....Here.." the end of the song came, and he finally opened his bright blue eyes. They seemed truly at peace for a moment, if only that slight moment, before those bright steel eyes were clouded with misery.

[/html]
[html]

The meeting had not gone over well, but of course that could have been expected. Vigilante had not known how the pack would react to the news, but he should have realized that they would not react well unless he had been the one to announce the change. It didn't matter much, really—the meeting was over and nothing was different, not for him. His life was just as miserable as it had been the day before, except now he had a competent Constable to pick up his slack as he moved about miserably.

He hated himself for staying in the house all day, so he wasted time patrolling, his massive secui body low to the ground. It was difficult not to ignore everyone that he saw, but he knew that was not something he could do. He had to pretend still, to care about his duties as King. The only thing that truly mattered to him was the failing health of his mate.

He hardly took in the sights around the pack, his scouting only half worth it in the first place. He only noticed Mars then because he eyeballed the stage warily, thinking back to the day before. Jade eyes studied the strange male stoically, returned to the Court after quite some time. Vigilante had never known what to make of him.

[/html]
[html]<style>#sieLoc td {vertical-align:top; text-align:center; padding:3px; font-size:11px; }
#sieLoc td.header { font-size:15px; }
#sieLoc #location{background-image:url('http://www.soulsrpg.com/images/BSMapPixels_subterr.jpg'); width:100px;height:100px;border:1px solid #000000;background-position:37% 63% ;}
#sieLoc #pushpin{position:relative;left:45px;top:45px;}</style>
Setting Location Form Items

Date: ~20 August (Backdated; 1 day after Pack meeting)

Weather: breezy and comfortable

Time: Afternoon
Optime
White Acoustic guitar
Black Leather Jacket
Black Skinny Jeans
red fingerless leather gloves
[/html]

[html]<style type="text/css">
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.marsred {width:400px;border:1px solid #5f2b2d;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... arsred.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:290px;background-color:#df5f4a;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#5f2b2d;}
</style>

OOC: :] he's switched to "Here We Stand" by Amber Pacific. Acoustic of course. And sorry for the depressing posts. Mars is just really sad. There's been a lot of negatives in his life recently, and it's really getting to his self-esteem. I also added a setting thing because I need to make sure I got my dates right. Mars is running on a strict time schedule right now for some reason ;.; // +5(643)

They hold high their prized possession.
that defines the meaning of their life.

As his song came to an end, he'd not noticed that the King had come to his presence. He continued to play though, a different song that had it's own tone to it. It was about the same pace as the song before it, but it was a song that he knew without having to look up at the chords. His eyes ended up closing yet again, and he sung to the non-existant audience that actually did exist. The Serf was entertaining the King, whether he realized it or not. The Serf was no fool though, not able to really put a smile on one's face, for he was no comedian, no story teller. He was an actor, a musician. These things were of no use to the Court though. His home was the stage though, and it was the same stage that stole his rank from him. His Comte rank was the only thing he had in the pack to show that he did care about the pack, and that he wanted to be something within the pack, but just like that, he was stripped of it. He did not enjoy being a serf, a fool, jester, omega. To be allowed to be spit on, to be allowed to be forced to be belly up to even the ones who were new to the Court. It was humiliating.

About halfway into the song he opened his eyes and threw his head back, and once he did, his steel eyes caught the sight of another, and then his fingers stopped in their place, and he froze up. He stared at the secui King, a form he had seen him in more often than not. Did the King not like having fingers? Mars stared at him with wide, steel blue eyes. They were only momentarily locked with the jade ones of the King, but they quickly fell to the ground before his King's feet. I am not worthy of your presence, my King. Please. Leave me be to wallow in my sins. the once Comte suggested to the King who paused at his presence. Mars wanted nothing to do with the King at the moment, for the Serf did not believe that the King would have any good news for him, only more humilation. Perhaps even to tell Mars to leave the Court and to never return. It wouldn't be the first time that he was told that, but it wasn't like he would want to return to that place, much less he couldn't because that place did not exist anymore. It was the same place that the Constable came from, and it was the same place that Vigilante protected the reputation of, dispite their lack of being able to remain as a family, and their lack of being able to stay as a pack. Mars' theory of how they ever remained a pack in the first place was because 90% of the pack was related to each other. When the Russo's were there, they had met more wolves related to the Alpha and the Beta rather than any other wolves. It was strange to him, this fact, and the way that they only stuck to their own kind was probably what caused the downfall.

Mars fell silent after his words to the King, not willing to continue playing his guitar unless he was ordered to continue. He also continued to look at the ground before the King's feet, for he did not think that he was even worthy enough to look at the feet of his King. He knew he wasn;t worthy. He was just a stupid actor, musician. He was a fool. That's what he was. A simple fool that shouldn't have been allowed to ever carry any rank.

[/html]
[html]
Sorry for the wait, but now my keyboard is fixed c:

The dog King was ready to move on, to turn away from Mars and avoid the conversation, the interaction with anyone being too tedious for him lately. He hesitated, though, and it was just long enough for the black and white male to spot him. Vigilante's ears turned back and his lips pulled up momentarily at the words. They sounded pathetic and it made him... Angry? Was that what this was? It was not a feeling he was accustomed to being subjected to, and he didn't like it.

"You left once," his gruff tone spoke suddenly, after the mutt had mentally shaken himself. "I do not know your reasons for that, but they are in the past. I want to know why you came back," he said, eyes narrowing slightly as he sought for an honest response, "to the Court, instead of elsewhere." He had never known Mars well—the strange male kept to himself it seemed, and then he left long ago—and so he had never known why the man left or why he returned to call this place home. He waited patiently for the response, thick fur billowing out from his mane in the breeze.

[/html]
</style>

OOC: Sorry for the shortness :[ +3(424)

I believe in Nothing
not the Earth and not the stars.

His words did not please the King, for a snarl and a turning back of his ears were given in response to them. Mars' ears flipped back as well, flat on his head and his curled tail was pinned close to his rump. He looked at the ground before the King's feet and the Quiet Man did not speak to the King again. He simply waited. Either for the King to address him or for the King to leave. Then he could go back to wallowing. The Russo man was not expecting the King to speak the words that he did though. He started with saying that he(Mars) left once, and that Vigilante did not know the reasons for that, and he also spoke of wanting to know not of why he left, but why he came back. Mars still did not look up at the king, because he wanted to make sure the male was done speaking before he spoke. Mars still was silent for an extra moment though, because he was truly thinking about why he came back here, and why he did not go to the packs of the North. Truth was, Mars knew very little of the packs up North. The last he heard of them were the Salsolians, and the Ichikans. He knew a little bit about New Dawn, because Orin's daughter was the supposed leader of the pack, but he also did not know of the newer developments of other packs, but he knew that he would not fit in any place other than the Court.

I was a fool to leave in the first place... spoke the Quiet Man. He sighed lightly before he continued. I came back because I knew it was safe here. I knew that I could trust you and the Court to be there for my family when we needed help. he explained as he let his eyes slowly look up to the chin of his King. The other packs... For the most part I've lived in most of them, and never was I ever able to feel at home and safe than I did here, in the Court. I wanted to settle somewhere, and to have a normal life. I knew I could get that here. Or at least I hoped so.. he continued to speak to the King, but as he continued to speak, his gaze went back down to the ground before the feet of the King and his ears fell back on his head again.

[/html]
[html]
lol vigi speaks for the longest time... ever?

The Russo man spoke of safety and trust and the normalcy of life—all things that the dog King had hoped his pack would be known for. Despite everything that had happened lately, Vigilante believed that the qualities that Mars spoke of were still applicable to the Court. It was appreciated to here it in an affirmative. The Haskel man knew a fair bit about the packs in the south, but very little of those in the north, and from his knowledge, the same could be said for Mars. He knew of at least two other packs the man had resided in, so he supposed the man had experience.

"Things are changing, Mars, but the safety of this pack won't. A drunken, depressed leader cannot keep your young daughter safe, nor can an old, tired dog do it alone," he stated. "Would you trust your daughter in the hands of a man who might just as soon drop her in favor of a bottle? I would not expect you to do that. The safety of this pack is the safety of your daughter. If you cannot trust your leader to keep the pack safe, then you cannot trust them to keep your daughter safe."

"Strelein could no longer be trusted to keep this pack safe. Silvano, I believe, can. I do not know the details of what transpired and I am still uninformed of why he has been placed at the lowest of the hierarchy. However," he continued, finally focusing on the matter at hand, "I do know why you are there. I do not wish to keep you there, but you must understand what happened. Do you?"

[/html]
</style>

OOC: I don't even remember when Mars spoke that much. xD +3(377)

I didn't know that,
someone died in my sleep last night
I tried to reach the phone,
but in the darkness I knocked over the light.

The Quiet Man did not speak as his King spoke to him. He kept his ears low, but he heard every word. He bit his tongue when the man asked him a rhetorical question, for he continued, and Mars simply nodded his head. He understood, and he continued to look at the ground before his majesty's feet. He did not speak to the male, not yet, for he still spoke to Mars. He spoke about how it was not right for Strel to be a leader if he was so into the bottle. He spoke of how it was not logical for him to be leader if the man would drop his daughter for a bottle. Mars knew he was right, so he spoke no words. Mars did not believe that Silvano was a good man for the job that he had taken from Strel, but Mars had no say in the matter, like Vigilante was proving to him right at this moment in time. Mars continued to look down, and his finger moved, which made the guitar ring a solid chord.

Once his king had asked him if he understood what had happened, Mars nodded his head. I do understand, my King. I respect your decision. the Serf spoke to the King, but he did not raise his head, or eyes, or even ears. He still was not worthy of the man's presence, nor was he worthy to even gaze upon him. It was a sad fact really, because it Mars tried hard within the pack, yet once he was finally going somewhere, he was thrust down because of an outburst. It was like this most of the time with him in packs, but the thing about Mars was that he'd make a bad loner, so him being in a pack was the most logical answer for his problems. He just....needed work on being a better pack member is what, you could suppose.

Mars did not know what more to say, or do in this situation, and he was nervous, and it was starting to be physical nervousness because he started to swing his right leg from right to left quickly, as if to tap his foot, but instead to swing it.

[/html]