[P.] Tax Collector
[html]
(--) OOC here

It had been a few days since Vladislava had run into Amy and traded her word for Dmitrii. In fact, the Russian woman was actually on her way to fulfill the task of which Sunders' had given her, and was nearing the borders of Casa di Cavalieri on the back of her horse companion. Aro Marino had been her target to seek for, and Amy told her he resided in this pack. Vlad had often thought about what the creamy dog might do to her if she failed to retrieve her metal polish before the month she had given her passed, and each scenario ended grimly. The feel Amy had given her as she neared the wagon and horses that day was certainly off-putting, and she didn't doubt it one bit that she could rip her apart if she didn't return with the polish. Even if she was a day late she was sure the trader would be upset, and at least some punishment was in order if this happened. 

Vladi tried to ignore these thoughts as best as she could, however. She instead focused on her task, and let all other thoughts slip from her mind. She adjusted her dark cloak to where the hood was over her head once more, and sighed. She had taken great lengths to prepare herself for obtaining the polish, even though it wasn't really all that necessary. She had bathed herself for a long while in a stream she had stumbled upon on the way down, as well as rubbing the scent from fresh lavender in her fur to freshen up. At the last minute she decided to sport the cloak and run a comb through her hair—as well as her horse's mane and tail—and if all else failed, she looked much more presentable than going to Marino in the nude. 

As she came to the border line of Casa di Cavalieri, she pulled at Dmitrii's reigns, halting him. The European girl looked over the lands with watchful sea green eyes for a minute or two, scarcely blinking unless she needed to, and rose a hand to scratch behind her ear. The pack's scent filled her nose, and she took it in willingly; she might have to return here in the future, so it was best to remember the smell while she had the chance. She yanked softly at her companion's ropes, causing him to angle himself at the border, and let out another exhale of the breath. Well, this was it. It was time to hold up her end of the deal. It was for Dmitrii, after all, and with this in mind, she patted his neck reassuringly. Moments later, she cleared her throat, and let out a loud call. 

"Aro Marino!" 

Upon being welcomed by a long, disdainful silence, she yelped out his name out again, and waited once more. She hoped this Marino she was looking for could hear her, otherwise she would have to trek into the pack lands carefully and search for him. Of course, she'd ask for permission first, but still, the general idea was the same.

<style type="text/css">
.vladitree b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #8d7f6c; }
.vladitree p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.vladitree {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#958576; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/cSwmN.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #6d6357; padding: 237px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#312c27; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">
.arotable b {font-weight:bold; color:#7c5908; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.arotable p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.arotable {width:400px;border:1px solid #7c5908;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... otable.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:285px;background-color:#120102;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:Georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#511b0e;}
</style>

ooc murr

The handsome man had been basking at his beach a joint in his muzzle, but keeping a watchful eye out for his ridiculous sister. He never worried about his dad taking his stuff from him, but his littermate was another story. She seemed to think she was the long arm of the law around here. As he looked around suspiciously he picked up the faint call of his name. It wasn't a voice he recognized and it seemed to be a way out there, possibly by the borders. He got his lazy ass up and began to move right to the call. He took one good puff of what he had left, then flicked it out tossing it to the earth. He was almost halfway to the call when another came his direction, "I'm coming! I'm coming, hold your horses woman!" He complained to himself, eyes narrowing. Whoever this was didn't seem quite patient.

Aro let out quite the young as he made it up a slight rise in the earth. Coming down his eyes spotted the young woman. She appeared to be a little younger than Sidra, but not by much. Approaching closer he looked into her pale blue eyes. A small, yet charming, grin came over his features coming now to a distance of conversation. His left hand rested on the hilt of his sword, the other on his hip. He looked up to the woman curious for her purpose of being here, "Why, hello there cutie...what can I do for ya'?" His charming ocean eyes eyed the woman and her horse. Of course, lately, Aro hadn't been messing around with other women...but hey, a man can tease and flirt now, right? No harm in that...

[/html]
[html]
(--) Ablargblargle. I didn't see a responce to this until now. xD

Vlad was considering to just leave altogether and perhaps return later. It had been quite some time since she last yapped for Marino, and yet, there was still no responce. She was about to mutter something under her breath in her native tongue before she heard a voice. It wasn't particularly close to her, but not too terribly far away, either. Still, it wasn't close enough to where she could tell what the voice had said, however, but regardless, she could only guess the source was none other than Aro Marino.

Hmm. His name had etched itself into her mind. She had thought about him often, pretty much every time she thought of Dmitrii, as the thought of her Clydesdale reminded her of the infamous Amy Sunders, and in an endless cycle it returned her thoughts to Marino. Vlad usually had to clear her thoughts by clustering her mind with old, traditional songs from Russia, and that almost always did the trick, it seemed.

A scent entered the heiress' nostrils, and soon after a male Luperci came into her field of vision. She saw a handsome smirk work its way onto his face, and her green eyes narrowed as she glanced over his person. The tone of his voice gave it away fairly quickly that he was a flirtatious man, a type of person Vladislava seldom enjoyed working with, but she had no choice. Not if she wanted to keep Dmitrii, that is. She ignored his charming greeting and instead cut right to the chase. "Undeniably, you are Aro Marino, correct?" she asked, pulling the hood off of her head. She pushed a few strands of loose hair out of her face before dismounting her horse, and gave the male a slight bow. "My name is Vladislava. I am here to collect a payment of metal polish in place of the trader Amy Sunders." She supposed this man would instantly recall what she was speaking of, and this little visit would be a quick one, but she didn't leave out the easy possibility that Aro would try to keep her around for a while, try to butter her up. She knew the tactics of men like him, and she didn't expect anything less from him.

<style type="text/css">
.vladitree b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffe7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #8d7f6c; }
.vladitree {margin:0 auto; width:477px; background-color:#958576; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/cSwmN.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #6d6357; padding: 237px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#312c27; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]
[html]<style type="text/css">
.arogreen b {font-weight:bold; color:#40492c; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.arogreen p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.arogreen {width:400px;border:1px solid #2a520e;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... ow/aro.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:235px;background-color:#8fa45f;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:tahoma, sans-serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#2a520e;}
</style>

ooc murr

Aro's eyes watched the woman, well, she didn't seemed swayed by his flirtation. Then the woman's eyes narrowed and she clipped right to the point asking his credentials. He then realized she was in no mood to play and he then folded his arms over his chest letting his usually flirty charm fall and became serious with her. He wouldn't play, she obviously had a serious reason for being here, "Yeah, I'm Aro Marino, what is it you want or need?" Aro wasn't sure why she would ask for him, and for a moment he wondered if this had to do with the traffickers that tried to steal his girlfriend. His jaw line flexed for a moment tensing his muscles as the woman dismounted then introduced herself. He looked at her scrutinizing her actions and words. Then he gave a half grin, no matter how he tried his smiles and grins were always charming. It was just how Aro was.

"Ah, the infamous Amy Sunders come to collect--well let me correct that. The infamous Amy Sunders having a patsy come collect our debts." He then laughed some before letting out a sigh. His attention went to his belt as he always had at least one full gourd of polish on him. He'd wondered when the woman would come to collect, however, he had hoped she herself would come. Obviously, that wasn't the case. Perhaps she was in some sort of trouble. If she wasn't such a viscous woman he would offer her aid but his pack itself wasn't in good relations with the woman so he would offer her no aid, just keep his bargain with her. "..here ya' go.." He said with a flat tone handing her the mostly full gourd.

"...is there anything else the dog had asked of you?" His white brow lifted to her curiously.

[/html]
[html]
(--) OOC here.

His charming front soon disappeared as her bleak expression warned him this was not the time nor place to play around. After she explained her reasons for being near his pack's borders, however, Aro's grin returned, and for some reason this bothered Vlad. She wasn't entirely sure why, but she didn't like the feeling she was getting from it. Her hands reached for Dmitrii's reigns again, just in case Marino tried anything funny, but she soon realized what he was smiling at.

"The infamous Amy Sunders having a patsy come collect our debts."

A frown curled at the Russian's lips as her eyes looked away from him, perhaps out of shame that she hadn't thought of the situation in that way. Had Amy intended to use Vladi again for another task? Perhaps agreeing to her terms was a bad idea altogether... But it was all for Dmitrii, right? It didn't matter if she had to go off on little adventures so long as she had her horse. Wasn't that the reason all along?

With this in mind she turned back to Aro, still slightly frowning, but she didn't speak. Countering his words would only result in more facts she couldn't dance around, and she didn't like not being able to defend herself from harmful phrases. She watched with careful eyes as he held out a gourd almost full of the metal polish, and with a nod, she accepted it. "Thank you," she said softly as she approached him and took the gourd, and returned to Dmitrii's sadle to place it in the bag she had attached to it. "No. Not yet, at least," she answered after hearing his last question. After closing the leather bag, however, she turned back to him, sea green eyes meeting ocean blue ones. She was still curious about Amy herself, and since Aro clearly knew her more than she did, she saw no harm in asking. "You... You know her better than I do, obviously. May I inquire a bit of information on her so I know what to expect when I return with your payment, perhaps?"

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

Out of character

Word Count → 000

As he spoke those words and glanced down to his pouch. He then thought he might have been a little rude. The girl was just a messenger after all. Maybe she was being tricked into slavery. Who knew. The tuxedo knight handed over the polish, then looked up to her. She seemed a little nervous, but her words held no sign. "..you're welcome, miss." He said attempted to be polite to her. He was surprised the woman didn't want to confirm Raoth's whereabouts. Perhaps this was nothing but a debt collection and not anything more.

He then folded his arms over his chest and stood tall watching her with speculating eyes. His brows came down at her question. Aro really didn't know all that much, he had met the woman once but her reputation stretched a long way. He had heard through the vine that the woman stole a puppy from New Dawn and now they had a hit. Their pack seemed to stay out of it. He wasn't sure why, exactly, but it wasn't a war, so that was probably why the Cavaliereies remained neutral. "Well, missy, all I can tell you was I rescued a slave from her. He's still with me, and he's still mine. All I can say is you need to just not piss her off. I understand she is a bit rough around the edges and packs a hell of a claw. Don't become her slave...I don't know what your relationship is, but already I can tell you've met face to face with this woman more than I have."

He didn't think he helped her really. He just knew rumors. The female seemed rather tense and she didn't want to give Raoth up, but he talked her into it, and now he owed her three more polishes. He needed to remember that he needed to make more. Between Sidra, goons, Raoth, Buck, and the mateship with is father Aro was running low on time to spar and work on making more polish.

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.arowolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]
[html]
(--) OOC here.

Vlad had heard softer words come from Aro's mouth as she stashed away the polish, and gave him a nod. Perhaps she had jumped to conclusions too soon on this man. He seemed gentler than he was letting on, but, then again, it could just be to get her out of his hair sooner. She stared up at his blue eyes as he scrutinized her, arms crossed, brows lowered. At her request, he had scarce confirmed facts to give, but... What he did have to offer—what he had merely heard, but it was better than nothing—was disturbing. Sure, from the moment the Russian lay eyes on Amy she knew it wouldn't be easy to squeeze out of the favor she had to complete. But by the way this man spoke of her, it made her seem all the more sinister. Was Amy like a puppeteer of sorts, thus the reason she had gained such infamous reputation? Maybe Vladislava had just played right into Amy's hands, sealing her fate, forever destined to remain the dog's slave...

She cringed at the thought, staring hard at the ground, her tail curling and uncurling. It was very troubling, what she had come across, and the idea of facing Amy again began to frighten her. Was Sunders a demon in Luperci skin? Was the Kalashnikov heiress her next victim? Reluctantly her green eyes rose to meet Marino's, hurt dancing across them. What the tuxedo male had said, though, reminded her of the second part of the task she was given—she had almost forgotten she had to check up on he status of Amy's former slave. At this point there was no way at all Vlad would forget a thing of which Sunders instructed her to do, in fear that the trader would severely punish her for her mess-ups. She cleared her throat, although she couldn't prevent the first words that rolled off her tongue from faltering. "Th... That reminds me that I was also given orders to see if this slave was still alive and well."

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]
[html]

Out of character

Word Count → 000

The girl was nervous and rightly so, she had to know she was dealing with a wild fire that had no end. The girl then asked what he was hoping she would ask. Surely Amy would desire to know. He gave a half grin and knew that Raoth never ventured out of ear shot of Aro's call. The deep proud howl of the knightly male called out for Raoth. It was the first actual command. There was no please in his call. Even when Raoth thought he was under strict control of Aro, the tuxedo male never commanded the coyote around. All his orders came with pleases and thank yous as a sign of kindness. This one told the coyote someone was at the border and he was to come now. Once his call was over his ears went back to perking at the same time as his muzzle coming back down, a half grin formed on his muzzle. "...he should be quick, the coyote never strays far."

The moment Raoth came into view and at his side Aro didn't show a single sign of this. His arms remained folded and he kept a cocky, yet serious posture. "..Raoth...this is a girl Amy is in control over. She, I am guessing, owes Amy something...she came here to collect the polish I used to trade for you. Her task is to also see that you're still in my hands and a slave, I am sure." His eyes looked to Raoth now, his one eye not in view winked for only to coyote to see. In truth, Raoth wasn't viewed at all as a slave to him. He even told Raoth that not too long ago. His tail gave a light wag. Hopefully, Raoth knew this was all a formality, for both the safety of Raoth and Aro Marino. Granted Aro could end the life of the woman, he was sure, especially after taking on trafficker goons, but those were men. Aro can kill men without care, but killing a woman...he couldn't do this.

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.arowolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]
[html]
(--) Just gonna wrap this up now. :3

Vladislava watched the Marino man as he howled for the servent, his voice deep and thunderous. It was a commanding howl, as far as she could tell, and it seemed full of authority. She saw a slight smirk come onto the black and white male's muzzle again as he told her this slave would arrive shortly. The Russian nodded in acknowledgment at this, and leaned onto Dmitrii's flank. She didn't know how long to expect Aro's servent to arrive, but eventually, a figured slunk into view, one whom Vladislava assumed was the slave.

She straightened herself to stand tall once again, and her eyes glanced from Aro to the slave, one she soon inferred was Raoth. The tuxedo Luperci was still solemn, and the coyote... well, she didn't really know what to think of him. Though she viewed every canine as equals of each other, the blank expression on Raoth's face made her wonder if he actually enjoyed serving under another. She could relate to this easily herself, had this been the case, but also the thought of him being forced to stay monotonous came to mind. Her dark lips slowly began to curl into another frown as she stiffly nodded in response to Aro's words, the thought of the vicious Amy returning to her mind. "He seems as though he is in good shape," she said, her voice somewhat on the soft side.

After a few moments she returned to Dmitrii's side and swung her leg over his saddle, and after adjusting herself to the form of the seat, she placed the hood of her cloak over her head again. "Thank you... for your cooperation," she spoke, dipping her muzzle. She pulled at her horse's reigns to turn him around, but before ordering him to ride off, she looked over her shoulder, sea green eyes looking into blue ones with kindness, and sorrow as well. "... And also for your advice. I shall use caution when I return to Amy." And with that, she snapped her Clydesdale's ropes, and the pair was off for their familiar woods again.

<style type="text/css">
</style>[/html]