A flower's Bloom
[html]

September 6th

Word Count → 000

Her scent wasn't as strong, it was fading and Adonia realized it was happening faster than last time she was in heat. Her heat last time lasted nearly 14 days. Now it was dying out, but she was still clearly in heat. Her paws carried her over the meadow where she'd first encountered the affections of Zalen. She was playing with her red doggy that was taken from her, but luckily was unharmed. Coming up on a small scent of a mouse she paused. Her ears perking intently as she suddenly became still. Adonia was hungry, but she knew she didn't need a rabbit or a hog to satisfy her appetite and fish seemed too much. Her hunger wasn't even that strong, she just wanted a snack. A small rustle was made and she adjusted herself. The husky wolf was about to use a move she'd seen many coyotes and many foxes use. The moment the tail was noticed she pounced right on her target knocking him out, and catching him within her paws. Her muzzle quickly followed grabbing the furry little meal and began to devour it.

It was a delicious little morsel, and nothing went to waste on the rodent. Tail, fur, and all was crunched and ate. Laying down she began to roll around, her scent along with Zalen's being planted. That wasn't her idea, she just had an itch she was getting using the meadow grass and twigs. Then she settled on her side eyes closing. She was content. The fevered need to be pleasured taken care of. Zalen wasn't letting her at all out of reach since Tharin. She knew he was probably close, and if not he was taking care of a quick alpha thing. They weren't mates, but he certainly was making sure no other male gave her such attention. It was odd. She'd never had a male so possessive of her. In was something that she'd wished to have most of her mature life, but never came across. This possessive action somehow caused Adonia to never feel lonely. Was this what she'd longed for all along? To have a male after her like Zalen was?

All these thoughts caused a small smile to kiss her napping form. The alpha was keeping her as his own...and yet never asked for a mateship..or dating. He was mating with her, both knowing they were going to have offspring. Adonia didn't mind, she'd always wanted puppies, and Zalen was a good male to produce with. He was strong..they'd be healthy. What more could she want?

Oh, really there could be more she want. She wanted this with Ookami, but he was never there for her. She knew that, but she never got upset about it. She never bitched about it. She just was patient with Ookami. She cut the rope, and she wanted to give him another chance, but he hadn't come to her, to see her. Adonia was going to forget about him, she had to. She had a life without him. She was a part of this pack, and she had projects, and friends...and she was going to have a family!

Code by the Mentors; photo courtesy to effika

<style>
.adoniaaly-1 { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/a2cTX.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#7ca336; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 350px 0px; color:#9fcd4d; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.adoniaaly-1 b {color:#d8eebb; }
.adoniaaly-1 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.adoniaaly-1 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.adoniaaly-1 .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.adoniaaly-1 .wordcount {color:#9fcd4d; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #9fcd4d; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 366 OOC: Date changed to 7th :3. Sad Jiva is saaaaad ; ;

Things happened so quickly. Jiva returned to the pack the day before happy and excited to show Palaydrian her new den, and then suddenly... she births after falling into a hole... it was a horrible day and today just felt worse. He wanted to cry. He wanted to yell at the fates. He wanted to hurt things in ways he never before and yet he knew he wouldn’t. He just felt the anguish of losing three children he couldn’t imagine living without and now he was forced to. At the time he didn’t know it was three, but after they all came and he held her hand the whole time, crying with her.... he knew they were suppose to be in their lives for a long time, but weren’t. He hated every single thing that happened that very day and he didn’t want to remember it at all.

He was walking, trying to find his mate, she’d disappeared, he couldn’t find her and he was worried something would happen to her as well. He couldn’t even remember if she said anything to him. She probably did and he was just so full of thoughts that one more merely didn’t go into his head. He wasn’t sure where he was going, he wasn’t sure what he would do when he found her, he was just worried and didn’t want her to get hurt anymore than she had. She was sure she was somewhere in the packlands.

It wasn’t Drin he found when he came up to another pack member it was Adonia, and she looked simply happy compared to the last time he saw her, He wasn’t sure he wanted to make her unhappy again with his own mood, but he was sure she caught wind of him already and he moved to her, seeing her glowing happily; “Hello Adonia... it seems you are feeling better?” His voice was as pleasant as it could be but he couldn’t help but let a little sadness into it. “Have you seen Palaydrian anywhere?” He asked hoping perhaps his mate had come across the other female and she told her where she went.

ONE LAST KISS, BEFORE I GO. DRY YOUR TEARS, IT IS TIME TO LET YOU GO

Image courtesy of Ed Gaillard

<style>
.GR2_JivaHawk p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk b {font-family:verdana; color:#bfc3c2; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk {background-color:#3a3937; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#2c2a2b; line-height:12px; width:450px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/639/jivetable.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #2c2a2b; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_JivaHawk .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #2c2a2b; }
.GR2_JivaHawk .name {text-align:center; font-family:Simonetta; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk .lyrics {color:#edeff4; text-align:center; font-family:Fresca; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_JivaHawk .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #2c2a2b; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
Table by Kitty
[/html]
[html]

occ here

Word Count → 000

She was out, her body just laying there in rest a voice got her attention and her ears flicked a little, the voice carried on, until she realized it wasn't in her head. It was a real voice. Someone was talking to her, trying to get her attention. Her ears went forward and her eyes opened. She shot up into a upright laying position her eyes finding Jiva. A soft smile on her face. Adonia looked a lot better than she did last time the male saw her. It took a moment before she processed everything he may have said. He was looking at her expectantly, so he obviously asked her something. She wanted to assume what he had said, but she couldn't, and she felt embarrassed her ears going back and her head dipping shyly, "I..I am sorry Jiva, I was napping....what was it you'd asked of me?" Her eyes looked up glancing into his before looking away not wanting to disrespect the higher ranked male. Though, she wondered...if she was with the alpha's pups, did that temporarily put her at a higher rank than the others?

If the higher ranked wolves tried to bully her while she was carrying the alpha's puppies, what would happen? Would they be punished, or because of her rank, it would be allowed? This was a gray area she was unsure of.

<style>
.adoniaaly-2 { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/V36Sy.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#ca61a3; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 375px 0px; color:#262a0b; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.adoniaaly-2 b {color:#ceb5bc; }
.adoniaaly-2 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.adoniaaly-2 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.adoniaaly-2 .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
.adoniaaly-2 .wordcount {color:#262a0b; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #262a0b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 208 OOC: This is stinky sorry!! Sad

In all Jiva’s worries he only saw the form of the woman and not the fact she might have actually been sleeping. He did not let it show for his worry was more, he wanted to find his mate, and she was gone: “Have you seen Palaydrian anywhere?” He asked again, not certain how to take her reaction to him and how he should react in turn, he felt bad for waking her, but he was worried about his mate. He wanted to find her and he was not sure what he should do, wait for Adonia to answer or go looking for his love elsewhere.

He decided to stay perhaps if he got Adonia to help they both would be able to find her quicker. Ever since the death of his puppies, he had been fretting over his mate. She hadn’t been eating well and knew she wasn’t sleeping well either, so to find her gone from the den scared him more than ever so the best thing he could do was alert others to make sure she didn’t just leave or get hurt worse in any way. He would not forgive himself if she did end up hurt or lost or attacked.

Photo courtesy of Genista

<style>
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#12302e; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 {background-color:#83b080; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/2665/jive.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:305px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]
[html]
OOC

IC

The moment her eyes adjusted more and she was able to look clearly onto Jiva she noticed just how worried and distracted he was. She stood into a sitting position. "...Jiva, is everything okay!? I haven't seen her I'm sorry...honestly, I've never formally met your mate...is she the Persian looking woman?" Adonia wanted to make sure she knew for sure who she was looking for. She then stood her nose sniffing out parting Jiva's scent from what had to have been Palaydrian's. "Let, me help you..how long has she been missing? Have you alerted the alpha?" Adonia wasn't at all aware of the situation with Jiva and Palaydrian but surely she'd learn quickly, and be able to calm the male.

<style>
.alleyadonia-sdb0109 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.alleyadonia-sdb0109 b {color:#171816;}
.alleyadonia-sdb0109-b {width:452px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.alleyadonia-sdb0109-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#997799; text-shadow:#ffffee 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.alleyadonia-sdb0109-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.alleyadonia-sdb0109 {background-color:#f7eee6; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ddddcc; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#474844; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:450px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/TZn20.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:430px 0px 10px 0px; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 255 OOC: he's temporarily crazy >.>

Jiva was at the point his head was going every which way and couldn’t remember what route he had taken both in action as well as looking for the woman. His head moved to see if her trail started here when Adonia spoke and asked him about her. He nodded; “Yes yes with the seal points and everything. I’m afraid for her” He said, he thought about the time she had been attacked and was further scared. She began asking questions and he had to think hard on answering her correctly, because he couldn’t remember if he did something or not.

“A couple hours, I don’t remember if she said anything. I dont’ know what would happen if I lost her.” He said forgetting about the last question to the alpha beginning to sniff the ground a little to see if he could catch her scent, his tail was not in its normal curly wagging spot, but down, low not tucked, but not up, he moved away, almost forgetting about Adonia still looking for his mates scent. Ever since the puppies were born, but not alive, he had been in a strange way. He had a hard time thinking, and couldn’t help but worry for his mate over and over even if she was gone for a little while to relieve herself in the evening.. He had not slept the night before and it was evident. Jiva was frightened of losing his mate as he had lost his children.

<style>
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#12302e; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 {background-color:#83b080; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/2665/jive.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:305px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT24611_JivaPlant1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
[/html]
[html]

occ here

Word Count → 000

She stopped in her tracks when the male spoke of how long she had been missing. Whoah! She turned around, "Jiva! Only a few hours? You need to relax...maybe she's trying to relax herself. I don't mean to be hurtful, but the last thing she needs right now is a mate that is overly protective and freaks out when she disappears for a second. She could be hanging around with another and she's within the pack, right? There is little harm that will come to her within the lands, and if so there are a lot of canines out there that will come to her aid." Adonia approached the chaotic male, and bumped her muzzle under his before pulling back, "...I understand you're worried for your mate, but she probably needs alone time..give her time...okay? She'll come back, I'm sure of that.." Her tail gave a soft wag.

"...now, take a breath..if you're having trouble..I have something that will help calm you, or you can have some calming tea.." She gave a light giggle trying to calm the male.

<style>
.adoniaaly-2 { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/V36Sy.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#ca61a3; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 375px 0px; color:#262a0b; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.adoniaaly-2 b {color:#ceb5bc; }
.adoniaaly-2 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.adoniaaly-2 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.adoniaaly-2 .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
.adoniaaly-2 .wordcount {color:#262a0b; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #262a0b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]
[html]
Word Count :: 208 OOC: whee fun lol

It was in his nature to let her finish up, though he was pacing. He frowned at her knowing she didn't understand the circumstances; “We just lost our pups. She's never left me for so long when something this... bad has happened. He said trying to stay as calm as he could, though it really had been only a few hours, but a lot could happen in a few hours. He knew because she fell down an old mine shaft, she had been attacked by a coyote, and hurt herself many other times before that.

He bit his lip looking around, as he scent was not fresh anywhere, he could not find her anywhere at the moment. He looked at the woman and tilted his head; “You make tea?” Not many in the pack usually made such human things, he knew Drin knew how to make some tea, and even Sky, Noah and Duece. But they were all healers of the pack. “I only want to make sure that she is ok.... I don't want to lose her too, she's been depressed lately. I only wanted to check in on her....” He said returning to the subject of his mate.

<style>
[/html]
[html]

Adonia listened patiently to Jiva and his worries. She knew something sad happened to the couple, but she didn't know she'd lost the brood in her belly. That was certainly a sad thing, and obviously the mother was depressed. She then realized it was probably best if she did help the man find her. She nodded absentmindedly to his question regarding tea. "...yes, I've seen it made often. My mother used to make tea, but I don't have any tea myself...I just have a smoking herb..."

"...let us try and find her, unless you wish to relax and try that herb I spoke of..." She left the choice up to Jiva. Adonia was more than willing to help him find his Palaydrian. She knew his mind would truly ease until he found his mate and knew she was safe.

<style>
.alleyadonia-sdb0109 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.alleyadonia-sdb0109 b {color:#171816;}
.alleyadonia-sdb0109-b {width:452px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.alleyadonia-sdb0109-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#997799; text-shadow:#ffffee 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.alleyadonia-sdb0109-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.alleyadonia-sdb0109 {background-color:#f7eee6; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ddddcc; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#474844; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:450px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/TZn20.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:430px 0px 10px 0px; }
</style>
[/html]