Teach me something new
OCC: at the reserve, midday. Blue bold is Lux signing to Rain. Green Italics is Rain signing back

Rain had finally taken the time to release some stress. He and Lux had made their way to an area with everything they could carry. Between them were three staffs, their own daggers, two bows and a quiver each of arrows. Rain had remembered meeting Jaden at this place and wondered if he would meet the male again. He wanted Lux to make a friend and maybe learn a few things from her alpha.

Da when can I learn to us a staff. I am getting really good with the bow. I would like to learn how to do hand to hand combat now she signed as Rain took off everything he had carried. He looked at Lux and was surprised on how much she had grown. I planned on teaching you today. Grab the shorter staff with the slightly curved end and your dagger. I want to teach you first how to disarm someone if they come at you with a dagger or sword signed Rain as he picked up the longest staff out of the three and pulled out his fathers dagger. He then showed Lux many of the disarming techniques he had learned over the years from watching his father spar...