My dear I said forever
[html]

OOC here!

Aeron had come to realized that her life was not supposed to have the normal life that she always wanted one lover and children but it seemed as though anathema had changed her a bit. The Pack allowed for open love and though at first when Charm suggested it she took a step back.

The ganesa woman did not want to harm her Calico lover they were different yet the same. Though Aeron was rough at times and had a temper Charm balanced that with kindness and care. The two spoke and though Aeron still felt as though she was dancing on a dangerous edge she caved to charms wishes. They would stay together as a "mated" pair but with the permission of the other "see" Others. Charm had chosen Panda and this entertained Aeron a bit that the Calico lover had chosen the mother to Aeron's Lillith. the Dark child allowed Aeron to be more of herself and she smiled.

Moving into the Villa Aeron took off her cloak and moved towards here she thought Charm would be. Holding some flowers Aeron smiled more. she promised to try to be more of what Charm wanted though she could not change everything but she could do little things.Charm my love

<style>
.aeronbottles .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; color:#FFFFFF;}
.aeronbottles p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.aeronbottles b {color:#cc9449; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.aeronbottles p b:before {content: open-quote;}
.aeronbottles p b:after {content: close-quote;}
.aeronbottles {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/kRk5d.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; padding:350px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

Charm Sawtooth,
Word Count :: 301

It might be a mistake
A mistake I'm makin'

But what you're giving I'm happy to be taking.

Charm knew that if she was in the pack lands, and if she was not looking for trouble in other pack lands, or with other pack’s members. She would be fine and Aeron would see that she safely was taken care of. That was not what kept Charm; Charm was taking her stay in the pack lands as a blissful new life, a life with Aeron as her mate, and Panda as her lover. Not what the life that she wanted, however. Charm never dreamed that she could love anyone other than the Aeron. Charm wasn’t sure what had shifted in her mind to allow her to think that it’s okay, he and Aeron had worked on how to please each other the most, and to allow them to find the need of lust in another’s arms was frankly okay. The two mates, had taken a mother and daughter set. Aeron the daughter, the dark, hateful murdering being that she was. Then there was the mother. Panda was soft, she was kind. She was the day to her daughter’s night.

Hearing her mate’s voice, the calico’s heart leapt for joy, with nothing more and nothing less than sheer utter joy and happiness. Dropping everything that was within her hands, as she rushed to the voice she knew as her beloved mate. Charm smiled the widest smile she had felt in quite some time. She raced to the voice and sent of the leader. Stopping as she came up to the golden lady, kissing her upon the cheek, she giggled. ”My, my, my Ms. Ganesa. What do I owe the honors of this random vist?” Charm expected the lady to be very busy, she knew that it would take some time in order for the now Angela, to have time for random daytime meetings.

Cause no one's ever made me feel
The way I feel when I'm in your arms.

template by revo. <3

[/html]
[html]
Photobucket

Word Count :: 000 Welcome

Aeron loved her mate with all her heart and she had to work to make things right. So these small moments where she could stop the world and only have charm in her sight. The Calico woman had been an object of her fancy for some time. Now though she was her world everything revolved around her and her child. Though she had to take a lot of time to care for Anathema. It was now her pack and she had to care for it.

I live here I can come home when ever I want too She spoke as she nuzzled the woman. I I love you and I wanted to be near you so I came here She spoke as she held the flowers out a bit. After all I am your wife and I promised to be better then I was. She spoke smiling. She had to she loved her. here with Charm was the one place that she smiled and felt like a good person. Even though she was a true demon. Nothing about her was good.

quote courtesy of Assassins Creed borther; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.tree { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ntable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: bottom center; background-color:#000000; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:0px 0px 240px 0px; color:#A9A9A9; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.tree b {color:#87CEFA; }
.tree p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.tree p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.tree .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.tree-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Just seeing the golden woman made Charm’s very sensitive heart to start beating rapidly with in her chest. Everything was turning out to be right as so long as she was able to steal a moment’s time with her beloved. Charm knew that her time was hard to get, also the female knew that if she needed her she would be there for her. Charm just never wished to pull her away from anything that had to be involved with the pack. The calico lady just would not feel right pulling her away. She had worked so hard for her rank also.

Charm felt the blood rise to her face, as she offered up a giggle that fashioned that of a school girl. ”Oh Aeron!” The lady treated her so well, and made her feel so special. ”I know you live here silly, but you’re just so busy, and the pack doses need you.” She felt like she was trying to justify why she was so surprised about Aeron being here with her now. Charm took the lady by her hand and then turning around leaning into her, resting her head upon the golden lady’s shoulder ”Baby, just you coming here all random like, is good enough for me.” Charm softly sighed, content for the second. Before the thoughts of Lillth crossed her mind, yes…that was another think that Aeron could do for her. Not see her again. However, the lady knew not to ask for that. That horrid red lady kept the tender side of Aeron away, so that the leader could show her that side. Just as Panda would take any extra tenderness that Charm had just so that the two mates could equal out each other’s happiness.

[/html]
[html]

OOC here!

Aeron smiled as she looked at Charm. The pack can survive a few hours with out me at its borders hawking them like a crazy woman. she spoke to her mate. She had to admit Charm seemed happier since she didn't have to just love the Angela. She was free to choose someone to be her kind self with. In a way Aeron felt inadequate, her mate needed someone else to balance where Aeron failed.

She moved towards their room and smiled at Charm. I don't just come here baring gifts though. I was hoping to talk and get to see you. She spoke looking at her. There was so much Aeron wanted much more then that she wanted to finally tell charm about the male she had met. Though she was supposed to have a meeting before the full moon in october.

<style>
.aeronbottles .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; color:#FFFFFF;}
.aeronbottles p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.aeronbottles b {color:#cc9449; letter-spacing:0px; font-family:times new roman, times, serif; font-size:14px; }
.aeronbottles p b:before {content: open-quote;}
.aeronbottles p b:after {content: close-quote;}
.aeronbottles {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/kRk5d.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:475px; text-align:justify; padding:350px 0px 10px 0px; margin:0px auto; }
</style>[/html]