you must be swift as a coursing river
Beware, for sexy times lie inside this thread! Don't read if you're under the legal adult age for your country!

Sebastian had not spent as much time in training as he should have. Naturally quick and agile as he was, it was generally little trouble to retreat to a distance to use his bow when needed. Still, his close-combat skills needed to be kept sharp. Never could tell when he might be forced into using his fists or daggers to protect himself or take a life. Or both.

The straw-filled training dummy was learning this well. After first resembling a porcupine, it was steadily being ripped apart with long slashes, slices and stab wounds that made it bleed. So to speak. Bleeding straw didn't quite count.

The Italian was nearly totally silent as he worked, his lean acrobat's body moving in athletic formations and manoeuvres to avoid the imaginary blows that the dummy was sending his way. He twisted around its outstretched arm and ducked, sending a stiletto deep into its back. He withdrew the blade, leaping over its head in an extravagant backflip to drive both daggers into the holes where its eyes should be with a grunt.

Not much he could to sharpen his hand to hand skills on a dummy, he mused. Maybe he could punch it for a while, show off his flashy acrobatics. To who? No-one. What to do, what to do... Training was hard work. Who to ask? Hadley was no good. The big brute would never hit him, and Sebastian didn't have the heart regardless. Jazper was a poor choice too. His blows would simply bounce off of the enormous leader. Anann, maybe? Wayne?
[html]

OOC here!

The tuxedo male was in the training area of the fort. He had been looking over the other weapons. None fit him well. He wasn't much for staves and he wasn't one for bows. He knew how to use them all. He'd spent a lot of time training, both with his father at a young age, and when he had gone to Italy. He'd learned from a lot of the Italian men ways of fighting. Hand-to-Hand and even dirty fighting styles. The Italian males there were strong, romantic, and all around good men to learn from. He then recalled the beautiful Italian woman he'd fallen for. She was a charming dark furred woman. Small, but she had broken the knightly Marino's heart. She only wanted to fool around, only used him for pleasure. He had to admit, he didn't do much better lately to the other women. However, he made sure they knew he was only out for pleasure, nothing more. Sidra had just stuck, and damn, how could he even think of Luciana, the woman from Italy? Aro had been blessed here in Nova Scotia.

He decided to go the the Arena, his fists and swords would be the weapons of choice. He needed to practice his form anyway. If goons decided to come to Casa because of him and Sidra he needed to be in tip top form.

As he came into the fighting arena he saw a rather short fox like luperci. His head tilted some as he stared at the short man. However, who wasn't shorter than Aro? He was nearly the same height as his father. Maybe even matched in body structure, but Aro seemed to have a more bulkier structure than his father. No one wanted to see the Knight and Marino go at it. Aro would never piss his father off anywhere, nor had he spared with his father since he got back from Italy. Both males were quite well matched, they made a better team than opponents.

"Why, I don't think I've met you..." Aro gave his signature grin, a charming confident (borderline cocky) grin. "I'm Aro Marino...Jazz's oldest son..and you are?" Aro held out his hand in a greeting. The youthful son had to stop himself from making short jokes like shortstack, shorty, small stuff, and the like. He was as polite and as kind as ever to the little foxy male. He was quite handsome for a small fry.

<style>
.am-sdb0109 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.am-sdb0109 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.am-sdb0109 b {color:#6c1a46; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.am-sdb0109 {background-color:#e7e0de; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/lTSFF.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.am-sdb0109-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.am-sdb0109 .inner {margin:10px 10px 400px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
Sebastian's ears flicked to the side as heavy, smooth footsteps indicated someone approaching the arena. His head turned a little more slowly, his nostrils flaring briefly as he inhaled the scent. Masculine, reminiscent of Jazper and Lorenzo's scents. A sibling of either, perhaps? As he came into view, Sebastian was undecided. He was a big boy, no doubt about that, powerfully muscled and athletic with the height to more than make up for it. Pretty good-looking, too. Shaggy, clean, black-and-white fur from the tip of his mohawk to his toes. A neat mohawk, deep blue eyes, a strong voice and a charming, cocky grin on his face.

The foxy archer grinned right back, showing off gleaming white teeth in a warm smile as he sauntered closer to the younger man. "Salve, handsome," he purred. "I think I would remember you. I am Sebastian. Pleasurable to meet you, Aro." The Italian offered Aro a short bow before he firmly shook the much larger male's massive hand, his slender black hand almost disappearing in the Marino's sure grip.

"And what would bring you down here, hmm?" Sebastian raised an eyebrow, extracting his hand from Aro's grip before it was crushed and resting it in his hip, ignoring the mutilated dummy he had just finished with. "Perhaps looking for someone to train with?"
[html]

OOC here!

The small fox-like male came up to him with a 'hello, handsome' and Aro beamed. Another Italian!? Aro was actually quite happy to come across another Italian speaker and he returned the Italian language back to the man, "Perché, è il mio piacere! Non avevo la più pallida idea ci fu un altro italiano nel mio mezzo!" He then gave a warm wink to the much smaller male. "I came here to train..maybe I could train with you...but are you sure you can handle me?" His last words held a bit of a sultry teasing tone to them as he let the man have his hand back after a good hardy handshake. He was careful though, he didn't want to hurt the cute little male.

Aro couldn't shake the fact there seemed to be a sexual air about this little man. The tuxedo male hadn't ever came across a male who preferred only males before. He only knew of straight and bi (mostly straight) males. Aro was himself bi, but never had the chance. Something told him this male might be of interest, but he wouldn't say anything or hint to his curiosity of the male before him. Instead his eyes looked to the dummy who looked a little battered. A crooked smile over took him, "..so, Sebastian...what is your specialty...or what type of fighting style would you like to practice with?" His eyes glanced around as he straightened to his full height. Arms folded over his chest while he looked to the various tools for combat before he looked back to a potential sparring partner. He may be small, however, that didn't mean he didn't have advantages. For one this little guy could be very quick, while Aro was slowed by his bulk and height. Granted, he'd showed Sidra he is faster than one would think...but surely he wasn't faster than a small foxy male.

<style>
.am-sdb0109 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.am-sdb0109 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.am-sdb0109 b {color:#6c1a46; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.am-sdb0109 {background-color:#e7e0de; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/lTSFF.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.am-sdb0109-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.am-sdb0109 .inner {margin:10px 10px 400px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/25pct_white.png); border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:20px;-moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px;}
</style>[/html]
Ah, the younger man had a genuine smile as well. Sebastian own grin widened a little further as Jazper's son spoke Italian with surprising fluency, his accent perfect. Another Italian, hmm? Jazper spoke it fluently, if he recalled correctly, but his accent was certainly Scottish. Where had his son learned the language with such perfect diction and pronunciation? He spoke as only a native usually could.

A light chuckle escaped the foxy male's black lips. "Il piacere è mio," he said warmly, his liquid accent letting the words roll off of his tongue. Sebastian's hips tilted to one side as he considered the much taller male, taking a short step back to keep the strain off of his neck. Well, Aro was certainly forward. Perhaps his day would not be so dull. He had already been with Jazper and Lorenzo, what did it matter if he had another? "I can handle anything you can give me, cara mia." Sebastian's grin took on a more interested edge, allowing his molten orange eyes to rove over Aro's broad chest and muscular abdomen, and maybe a little lower before he focused once more on the monochromatic warrior.

"Me... Knives and my bow, mostly. Lately I've been taking more of an interest in hand-to-hand fighting again, and staffs. I think we have a whip that we took from one of the slain bandits a few months ago..." A woman had wielded that one. He forgot who ended her life. He had had his hands full with a grey wolf twice his size who had wielded a shortsword to great effect.

Another smile flashed across his face, this one with a more challenging air. "Do you think you could handle me in a fistfight, Mister Marino?" he enquired with a lazily confident drawl to his tone. Of course, he stood little chance if Aro got those massive hands on him. Speed and agility were his main weapons, and they tended to be better for running away. Still, Sebastian was confident he could hold his own.
[html]

...had a bit of fun with the italian XD

Word Count → 000

The small male looked as though he took a step back to gaze more comfortably upon him. His gaze going seemingly everywhere. Was he sizing him up, or was that a hungry look in his eyes? Either way it did excite him some. A low growl of amusement bubbled from him as his arms folded over his chest as he puffed out a little. Aro was amused at the fact that the little man as he spoke as fluently as he had, a warm chuckle coming from him, "oh, è così? Qualora non ci sia piacere che trae vantaggio da questo?" His tongue rolling the words a little more adding a sultry hint to them getting a little more pleasure from this verbal teasing than he should. He didn't even know this short little man, but something said he could certainly have fun with him. "Can you now, amore?" Aro responded quickly to the foxy man's challenge as those molten orbs roamed him all over. Aro wore nothing that restricted his body beside his belt that hung loosely upon his muscular hips. His sword, two pouches, and three gourds hung upon it.

Their conversation went now solely upon sparring. His little cocky grin staying on his mug. He nodded approvingly to the hand-to-hand idea. "Well, I can show you a lot of hand-to-hand, my little friend.." He said before the male challenged him more, "Oh, posso gestire più di quanto si potrebbe pensare .. che ne dici se per te mostrare cosa posso fare?" another low, sensual growl bubbled from him as he then stood further back his palm held out skyward before her waved his fingers toward himself in a signal of bring it, baby! His eyes sparkled some. This fight seemed already like it would turned into something less aggressive...well..perhaps it would be aggressive...who knew?

<style>
.arowolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/5wuyr.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#ffd6ff; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; color:#877887; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.arowolf b {color:#5b3a9c; text-shadow:#877887 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.arowolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.arowolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.arowolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #5b3a9c; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]
Same Big Grin

Well, then. Aro certainly wasn't shy about what he wanted. Lovely. Casa di Cavalieri could use some more men who appreciated bodies akin to their own and weren't afraid to show their interest. Sebastian chuckled at the man's fluent Italian and took a small step back, his hips swaying.

"I'd hope so," he purred warmly. "Sono molto brava a dare piacere." The R's rolled off his salmon-pink tongue, more than a hint of seductive charm in them. Sebastian's warm orange eyes glittered in the light sunlight streaming in from the windows, his body already making small, fluid movements.

Ah, but the Italian loved a good challenge. Especially when it was tinged with more sexual tension than the usual. "Everything you can throw at me and more, cara mia," he drawled, a hint of teasing patronisation in his tone.

Sebastian took a step closer, his hands going down to rest on his slim hips. He had little chance in this fistfight, he knew- without the freedom to use his sharpened claws, his blows wouldn't do much against the giant male. He would need to rely on precise strikes and agility, while Aro would simply need to wrap his hands around any part of Sebastian's body and the fight would be over.

"I'd love to see what you can do, Aro," he grinned. "How about you get a prize if you win, hmm? Seeing as how I have nothing on me... Your prize will be whatever you'll have in your hands at the time, I suppose." Sebastian shot the bigger male a wink and a wide, genuine grin. It was no smirk on his face- this smile was filled with genuine, warm friendliness and the wild sense of exhilaration the Italian so loved.

It was a distraction, naturally. Sebastian ran towards the much taller male, swiftly sliding underneath his arms and between Aro's legs on his rear. The Italian leaped up and aimed a solid kick at Aro's rear, using that to propel himself away and execute an acrobatic back handspring to get some distance between the pair.

Sebastian grinned. Years of acrobatics had paid off.

"You'll need to work if you want to get your hands on me, cara," he teased.
This little Italian male had some spit fire, and it excited Aro Marino to no end. The way his native tongue rolled out of that snout made Aro's eyes burn with an air that words couldn't quite do justice. He was turned on by this little man, and his eyes showed it. Aro was now determined to win. The wink only sealed it. Without much more getting to Aro, the fight began with a twist of his wrist and a flick of his fingers.

Sebastian smiled and Aro nearly saw right through it. He was just standing there with a smile, it was puzzling, but the moment the italian fox moved Aro squared himself ready to block anything. The tuxedo wolf was thrown by the sudden slide down and between his legs. His mind wheeled with all the things he could do, but he needed space, and the fastest way was down. Bending, the square kick to his rump sent him in a purposeful tumble forward. Getting quickly back to his feet he turned to face the little vixen. "...no worries on that, tesoro" He licked his muzzle as his eyes watched the little man. He was quick, real quick and Aro thought about resorting to dirty tactics to get this little man down and to the ground.

Aro decided to test him, figure him out and play with the Italian fox's style. He came at him full on to see what he would do. If he merely jumped back or to the sides Aro would follow. He had endurance to chase the little dude around. If he would attack back Aro would drop to the ground to swing his leg out and take him onto his back. All options ran through his head, and he readied his body for anything.
Let me know if there's any PP or something you want me to change! Smile

Sebastian chuckled at Aro's tumble forwards. At least it hadn't been an unintentional stumble. The Italian male offered him a dazzling smile in response to being called a treasure- truly, he couldn't recall ever being referred to as a treasure before- before he shifted his weight back onto one foot, the other foot slightly ahead of the other and spread apart. Flexibility and agility were his main tools here, especially with Aro coming at him like a freight train.

He did not attack or defend, precisely. He was always fluid and flexible, rarely committing himself to any one movement. Control and economy of thought and movement, those were his allies. When he was up against people with such an enormous advantage in brute strength, it was needed.

Sebastian leaped to the side as Aro drew closer. He had not quite counted on the brute changing direction so quickly, but he could adapt. The Italian feinted another leap back the way he came, only hopping half the distance before he fired two fast, vicious punches at the much larger male. Both shots were aimed at the underside of his forearm, just below the wrist and between the radius and the ulna. Aro's arm was wide enough to permit his knuckles to sharply hit that sensitive area, thankfully.

Assuming Aro had not caught him by then, Sebastian was already twisting to snake around Aro's side and use Marino's back as a springboard to push himself off of into another back handspring to get some distance between them.
lol, sebastion is like a freaking cricket. Sorry, if the pp is unwanted XD Thought it would be a funny way to catch him.

As Aro came barreling at the little man, he moved and bounced around reminding the male of when he was a pump and the many times he went after grasshoppers in the tall grasses. This was no different...really, both in size and how he had to go about catching the man. As Aro moved the little man bounced about, and as Aro went to swing his arms close on the red foxy wolf he nipped at him with fury punches to his wrist area. It was like a snake biting him. "Ow! You little...!" Her growled in frustration jolting his arms shut as the little bastard went for another leap grabbing at that little tail and yanking him down by it. Frustrated with this little jumper.

"Now sit!" His wrist area felt weird and sorta hurt some. It was like he hit a pressure point, but now he had that little snake in his grasp and he quickly put his large body over him like he did many times when wrestling with his deer. He pinned him to the ground with now escape route. "Now, listen here..I've got you! What now?" His deep voice panted leaving him to not be able to cover up his Italian accent he picked up in his year living in Italy.
No problemo! Smile

A light, exhilarated laugh issued from Sebastian's chest at Aro's almost-insult. Another chuckle sounded as he sprang to the side, one that was sharply cut off with a squeak as Aro grabbed his tail and yanked him back. At least his grip was close to the base to prevent much pain. If Aro had grabbed the end, he'd have a few pretty claw marks on that handsome face of his by now.

Breath was forced from his chest as his back slammed against the floor, bouncing slightly before he attempted to roll to the side to avoid the much larger male. Obviously it was unsuccessful, Aro managing to pin him to the ground underneath his much bigger body. The Italian automatically placed his slender black hands against Aro's broad, defined chest, just in case he fell on the acrobat. He probably weighed around four hundred pounds of muscle and thick fur, easily enough to crush the much smaller artist.

Sebastian offered Aro a dazzling smile, moving his hands from the bigger man's chest up to the back of his neck. His thumb traced circles against the thick fur and sensitive skin underneath, giving Marino a playful wink.

"Welll..." he drawled slowly, tugging Aro down a little. "I did say your prize would be whatever you held, didn't I?" The Italian offered him a sharp, gleaming grin. "So what do you want to do with prize?"

Sebastian certainly wouldn't mind acting as Aro's prize for a while. Of course, he would prefer that it be done in either of their rooms. Jazper would not be happy if he found his son and his ex-sex buddy doing the deed in the middle of the training room, if that was what Aro wanted.
Aro had the man down, he was startled by the large black and white male's move, but Aro was a little frustrated. He could have been a little more gentle. The foxy canine got his revenge though. Small droplets squeezed out of the little claw marks the male caused. He purred a growl at the little man as he pinned him. "You did...didn't you?" He chuckled pulling back to look over the small man. He'd never had a male come onto him so strongly...was he imagining this? He wasn't high, and he wasn't lacking in sleep...so this was happening, the man was trying to entice him. "...well..you are making me want to explore these stirring feelings I've been getting...perhaps you could enjoy pleasing me in ways I've never explored before...eh?" He purred to the man. "Let's go somewhere less public...and you can show me just what you can do..." He grinned as he stood tall and gave a hand to lift the man off the ground.

He was a handsome guy, a little shorter than Sidra. Looking him over Aro was becoming a little unsure. He'd never been with a male, and this male was obviously more than willing to do things with him. It was like his first time...all over again..
A growl, so deep Sebastian could almost feel the reverberations of it inside his bones rumbled from Aro's broad, muscle-bound chest. Ooooh. Sebastian liked that. It didn't seem as though Aro intended to treat him like a fragile glass statue. Good. He knew how rough a big guy like Marino could be and intended to take full advantage of that. The Italian chuckled, his hands still roving around the huge male's powerful, fuzzy barrel chest.

"I did," he confirmed with a playful wink. "Mmm... Perhaps I could." Sebastian gently nipped the side of the black-and-white man's fluffy neck before Aro pulled himself up, towering almost eight feet over the prone artisan.

As much as Sebastian enjoyed this particular vantage point, he was quick to place his own slender, black-furred hand in Aro's enormous paw and let the much larger male pull him up with ease. His feet left the ground for a few moments as Aro tugged him up. Sebastian stretched out his arms and leaned backwards, working out the kinks in his muscles after his time spent training. After bending his spine back to an improbable angle, Sebastian let his bones realign and stood straight up, craning his neck back to grin up at Aro.

"Let's," he agreed in a low, seductive purr, letting his tone rumble in his throat. "I'm sure neither of us will be disappointed, bello." Sebastian headed towards the stairs, taking the steps two at a time at a steady jog to keep ahead of Aro's doubtlessly enormous steps. And if he stayed just far enough ahead that his ass was level with Aro's eyes, that was a completely unintentional bonus.

"Had much experience, big boy?" Sebastian turned around at the top of the stairs and looked the fuzzy beast over critically, lingering at his waist. "I'd guess that you've had some..." The Italian turned around and headed upstairs to his own room, walking quickly to keep pace with Aro and keeping his dark, silky-furred ears turned backwards to hear Aro's reply.
ooc: Maybe getting some M and tags on this thing unless you plan on having it fade or stop soon XD

Aro let the man grip onto his hand and he aided him up, a nip toward him made Aro smile giving the foxy lad a daring look. He was quite flexible and this was observed by Aro as the man stretched and bended before him. It was an interestingly curious sight. Sebastian spoke of how they weren't going to be disappointed in what adventure they were finding themselves in. This only confirmed Aro's thoughts in how experienced the man was in this. Who else had he pleasured? Aro thought he was a man whore, but this man was quickly putting that thought to shame. Perhaps Aro wasn't as promiscuous as he thought he was.

Aro followed the man as he spoke more, his eyes finding his rear quickly and couldn't help but watch it. He found his mouth watering, like he wanted to take a bite out of that cute ass. The rear on this exotic looking male was quite feminine, or that was how Aro viewed it. His eyes looked up to meet the man's face as he stood at the top of the stairs asking about the experience of the tuxedo male. "Uhm, I have...experience...but only with women. I've had little opportunity with males...never the chance to get past flirtation..." Obviously, Aro's confidence was dwindling, but he wasn't becoming shy, that was for sure. Just awkward and unsure.

He continued to follow the male to what must have been the man's room. His eyes looked around to see who could have been seeing Aro following Sebastian, and also making sure no one who knew him saw where he was going. Maybe he was embarrassed or unsure about wanting others know he might be interested or rather curious about males. It was his guarded secret and this was the first time he was openly being flirtatious with another, and now it was going to a level he'd never been..
M and tags added Tongue

Aro was quite lucky he hadn't vocalised his thoughts on the Italian's fine ass being feminine- masculine as he considered himself to be, Sebastian would no doubt have immediately stomped away from the much larger man to sulk in a corner somewhere for a few days. Luckily, this crisis never came to pass, and instead Aro chose to answer Sebastian's question. A short, sharp grin spread across his muzzle when Aro admitted his inexperience.

Well, that was quite fine. After all, Hadley hadn't had experience outside of women either when they had first had sex. Although he had been drunk out his mind when they had first done the deed, so perhaps it wasn't such a good comparison. Regardless, Sebastian was determined that Aro was going to leave his room pleased and in full control of his mental faculties.

"Don't worry, amore," he purred, his voice like warm, golden honey. Incredibly soothing, sweet, sensual... Yes, Sebastian felt that description suited him perfectly. "I'll make sure you leave satisfied, hmm? Just let me guide you, Arrrro Marrrino." Sebastian deliberately rolled the R's low his throat, turning the name into a purring rumble that so often drove his men crazy.

Sebastian opened the door and stepped inside, turning around and bowing as Aro entered. "No need to be nervous, handsome." The Italian's hip nudged against Aro's leg as he shut the door, taking Aro by the hand to guide him over to the bed. Somewhat necessary, considering the debris of pots, palettes, brushes, paper and small, miscellaneous objects that littered the floor in seemingly random piles.

That done, Sebastian neatly placed Aro standing at the side of the bed, his back to it. After looking him up and down with an appraising eye, Sebastian nodded sagely and, with surprising suddenness, leaped upwards and wrapped his arms around the huge man's thick neck and his legs around the tuxedo male's broad abdomen.

Now only a few inches from Marino's face, Sebastian winked playfully. "Right now," he drawled, "I think your past experience is enough to guide you." Sebastian leaned to the side and gently bit the side of Aro's neck, running his tongue over the spot he nipped before he leaned in for a full-on kiss.