I'll always come home to you
[html]

Word Count :: Back dated cause I suck. Dated after they got back from free town

The Aabt man had missed his family so much. He had missed the two so much that nothing would stop him from getting to them. Isis had been well behaved on the trip and back. She had almost ended up traded when someone looked her over. She was good stock and the man was willing to trade Imhotep two horses for her. Though in the long run It would have been good Imhotep a nice gift for his son but that was past them now.

Imhotep looked at the home that he shared with his wife. She and his young son would be here waiting for him. He brought dry herbs, salves, and needles. For their child he was able to find another Ankh pendant. Though unlike his mother’s this one held the marks of Osiris and Anubis. Both gods worked with the dead.

Imhotep slid off his mighty mare and opened the door to his home. I am home He spoke looked around.

Image courtesy of I don't know o.o; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.imzer { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... mhotep.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#ffb066; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 260px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.imzer b {color:#974700; }
.imzer p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.imzer p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.imzer .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.imzer-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
ooc things go here

Odessa had sorely missed Imhotep. Ankh had started moving, already up on his tiny paws and it was terribly upsetting having her mate miss all these precious moments. And it was a job and a half to keep her eye on Ankh twenty four seven. While he wasn't fast, he was tiny and 'slippery' and seemed to be an expert at evading capture. Odessa often found herself thanking the Gods that didn't have two or three others to watch too! There were upsides too though. Odessa's body had filled out and she no longer looked as childish as she had before. Having spent hours at a time watching herself in the mirror, she was slightly more confident that she had been.

Dark ears flickered suddenly as Imhotep entered the house Odessa leapt to her feet to embrace him. 'You're back!' she gasped, burying her snout in his short fur. 'How have you been?' she questioned looking up to him with orange eyes. Ankh waited silently across the room, unsure of what to do or how to react. He remembered this man as his father. But little else. His tiny memory was foggy and his separation had only made it worse.

<style>
.superbirdie1 b {color:#fff;}
.superbirdie1 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.superbirdie1 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#59464D; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:80px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; outline:1px solid #000; -moz-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; -webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fIpaJ.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#CBBCC1; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

Word Count :: Back dated cause I suck. Dated after they got back from free town

Imhotep smiled as he nuzzled his mate he had brought her back some things but he wanted to hold her first. Imhotep snuggled to his mate and smiled taking in her scent. It made him smile he missed her so. It was a said truth the absence makes the heart grow fonder.

Golden eyes looked at her. I'm well we made the journey well and I brought you home many things. He spoke as he moved into the home smiling he pulled away from her. He could see their son on the floor and he moved to him. My boy He spoke soft as he picked the child up. My blessed boy He spoke in Arabic. You have grown He spoke once again in Arabic.

Imhotep looked to Odessa and smiled. I missed you both. He said as he snuggled his son.

Image courtesy of I don't know o.o; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.imzer { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... mhotep.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#ffb066; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 260px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.imzer b {color:#974700; }
.imzer p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.imzer p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.imzer .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.imzer-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
ooc things go here

Ankh's eyes watched the golden male steadily, his small tail behind him flicking nervously. They made there way into the house, Ankh following confidently, but sticking close to his mother's heels. 'Oh. I only wanted you back, you know that! You didn't [have[/i] to bring presents' she teased gently, burying her snout back into her mate's fur, eager to make up for lost time. Orange eyes, however caught the snowy puppy as he padded forward to stare at Imhotep. 'Ankh? Don't you remember?' she asked turning to the puppy. There was a pause, and then he spoke. 'Da?' With squeal of excitement he bounded forward towards his parents.

Scrambling up into his father's arm, Ankh hopped up to flick his tongue over his father's face in greeting. 'Da!' he squealed as Odessa closed the space between her mate and herself, burying her snout in her mate an son's short fur. 'I missed you too' she hummed softly.

<style>
.superbirdie1 b {color:#fff;}
.superbirdie1 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.superbirdie1 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#59464D; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:80px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; outline:1px solid #000; -moz-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; -webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/fIpaJ.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#CBBCC1; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]