I will make it better
[html]

Word Count :: 936 OOC: Sira will go to either X'yrin or Jaden and speak to them .It was all pre approved by Zyn, whee fun yay NPC man!

Sira was doing her exercise running and climbing and dodging whatever took her fancy even if it was from her imagination. Yes she would jump an imaginary pole. or dodge fake saplings that were lined up. She had a tough imagination, but sometimes what she saw, she thought was real. Whatever she could do, she tried her best with these days. She was getting braver, she managed to find herself a friend when she went to visit Amherst, which was far from her home.

When she finished she noticed she was near the edge of the borders. Tilting her head she looked behind her and saw no one. She shrugged almost thinking someone was behind her. The kitten was with the others probably bugging them for a bite to eat. She would return soon. For now she wanted to brave the world again, so she did. It wasn’t as hard as leaving the first time she tried it. That time she barely made it over the border before jumping back and running to the den as fast as she could. Now... now she could leave with little thought. She prided herself in it. Her tail was high and she moved through the short grass. She liked it out here, though the cold was coming and she knew she would have to do something about that. She hated the cold.

She was a few feet from the borders when she heard a voice call harshly at her; “You! Who are you!” It was a male. She darted away to find something to hide behind and the nearest thing was a tree. She ran behind it and looked around to see a... was that another jackal? He looked just like her mother! Except he was male, all male. She looked at him with wide eyed fascination. So... this was what she looked like? Where had he come from? How did he get here? Who was he? Those questions snaked through her mind but she was too scared to ask, instead all she could say was “Why are you here?” She was shaking now... as much training as she was getting her fear was always the same. She would never get over it. But that mattered little. She would make herself become brave, if this man was nothing like the wolves who enslaved her.

“I saw you and I haven’t seen a jackal outside of my pack before. You are all jackal arent you? No wolf, or dog or anything like that?” The man’s ears were up, they were large she thought. It was nice. The wolves all had tiny ears and she wondered how they could hear out of them. “ I ...I am all jackal.” She said, He moved closer and she backed away a little. “I don’t know you. Who are you?” She asked suspiciously. The man flashed a grin her way, it was meant to calm and it did in its own way. She blinked at him, the smile was calming; and it made her want to stop running. “I am Anubis, I think it was a joke my parents wanted to put on me when I was young.”

Sira could only give the man a blank look; “Oh you don’t know much about the old human cultures then, I suppose that’s ok. Look; I left my band a while ago, and I wasn’t looking for other jackals, but I’ve been harassed by a couple of wolves, I saw you were in that wolf pack over there. Could you put in a good word for me? I swear I’m an outstanding hunter, good protector and I have my ways about other things too, I just don’t know what kind of pack your alpha runs.” Sira eyed him “Why? You don’t know me.” The man sighed and sat down. He was in his optime form and he stared straight into Sira’s eyes; “Well then, who are you?”

Sira wanted to just turn tail and hurry home but something about him intrigued her, maybe it was his lack of fear, or he was quite a looker in her eyes, or that he was of her kind. Whatever the case her hesitation only lasted so long; “I am Sira Kira.” She said quietly. Anubis looked at her with wide eyed astonishment; “You are crazy Kali’s daughter? Uh I mean, Kali? She told me you died. She said trhat her children passed on and she ran and it took her a few years to come back, but wow, I wouldn’t have espected!” Sira shrunk back a little bit at the mention of her name; “No no, don’t take me to her again, please!”

Anubis seemed taken aback and he held his hands up to show her he meant her no harm; “Hey hey, don’t worry I won’t do anything you don’t want to. I don’t like her anyway and as I said I left. So... you live with wolves then?” He asked letting his hands go back onto his legs. She didn’t answer though. She didn’t know what to do. “Well... I will talk to my leader about it but you can’t cross. You aren’t allowed. You need permission. She has to give it.” She said. She would of course go straight to X’yrin and speak to her about him. If Jaden was first, she would say something to him too in hopes that Jaden would let him in.

<style>
.kiraducks { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/S4j6E.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#cccccc; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; color:#7d7d7d; font-family:arial, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #000000; }
.kiraducks b {color:#5b5451; }
.kiraducks p { text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.kiraducks p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
</style>
[/html]