Scribbled Confessions
[html]

Word Count → 357 :: Prompt: Need anything you can't make yourself? Why not trade with another pack and see what sort of goods they can find for you. It has been reduced to only need 1000 words now. Oh, and I would appreciate it if we could backdate this to the first few days of September.

Willam really hated having to leave the safety of Infenri behind but this was for a purpose that couldn't end up ignored. She had heard of somewhere that she could get paper from and well, that was something that she really wanted. It wasn't really for herself but needed it to end up constructing a gift for someone else. She didn't know how well received it would be but she wanted to try anyways. She almost felt as if she had to do this and so she couldn't ignore it.

She left behind Inferni with her stallion, Châtiment, walking along behind her. And behind the equine was a travois that had a small doe covered up on it. She had learned from her trip into Halifax before that something was wanted for any services rendered. She hadn't known that before and so she had come prepared this time. Now the large female only hoped that it would end up being enough. She didn't know what would constitute a fair trade as she wasn't used to dealing with outsiders.

She ended up having to travel through one tree littered area after another. What she hadn't expected was for it to take as long as it did in order to get to her destination. Because of that she had ended up adding a few hares to go with the doe so that maybe they would compliment the day old meat. Even so she didn't know if her offering would be accepted since she was still learning the business of trade.

Once the borders were being neared Willam stopped, causing the horse to stop too. She tilted her head back and offered up an entirely coyote sounding call. She hoped that what she was doing was right since she wasn't particularly used to this. The last time that she had approached another pack's borders it had been on accident. But still, it couldn't hurt to give warning before getting too close to the borders right? She only hoped that this encounter wouldn't prove as the other had. Willam really wasn't used to being treated with a hostile or aggressive attitude.

<style>
.flower1-box {background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... gtejpg.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:106px; height:118px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.flower1 {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.flower1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.flower1 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.flower1 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.flower1 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.flower1 b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC her behavior's a little odd right now. paranoid mother and a bunch of other problems

She knew he was there. Dalgina could feel his eyes staring over her. Tehu fluttered beside her, occasionally chatting to her about the various things that were around, from the weather to the mouse that he was boasting about being able to catch without slowing down. Dalgina chatted back as she walked through, knowing that he was trying to comfort her. She'd driven Ovi off with her silent behavior. He was still around, but had decided that giving her room to deal with her grief would be a good idea. He was right, but she felt that she'd wronged him.

Glancing up she sighed. There was Fawkes, steadily soaring high in the sky. He shouldn't be there. He should be with Taru, who really needed him. Not following after her. Taru was so worried that she was going to get hurt and sick. Dalgina couldn't blame her either. Aysun and Aiden's deaths had been so swift. She hadn't even really had time to adjust to the idea that they might die before they were gone, one after another. A howl dragged her attention from that line of thoughts, moving towards the border. Seeing a coyote Dalgina managed a small smile. Hi.

<style type="text/css">
.dalptbrsh b {font-weight:bold; color:#df96b2; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia;}
.dalptbrsh .ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:center;}
.dalptbrsh .wc {font-weight:bold; color:#df96b2; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia;}
.dalptbrsh p {text-indent:0px; padding:2px 10px}
.dalptbrsh {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#eaf1fa; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/uSjyK.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #898d92; padding:245px 0px 3px 0px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#898d92; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; text-align:justify; border-radius:7px; border-top-left-radius:50px; border-top-right-radius:50px;}
.dalptbrsh p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.dalptbrsh p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 351 :: Not an issue hun.

Willam quite visibly relaxed when she wasn't being immediately chased off. So far this meeting was going phenomenally better than her previous one with a differing pack had. Perhaps this one hadn't suffered any attacks or the such and so there was no reason for it to be so guarded. Willam was hoping that was the case at least. She really wouldn't wish such things on anyone. It wasn't in her nature to wish for the destruction of another. Though she wouldn't mind seeing the wolves that had burned la Chemin suffer. But in general she held no ill will for those of differing species.

"Hello. I'm Willam la Chemin of Inferni." The greeting sounded so odd to her. She had dropped off her old home to replace it with her new one. But what else was she to do when she had pledged her loyalty to Inferni now. Should she had altered her name? She didn't know. Those in la Chemin had been born there and given that name. Those that came in from the outside were never forced to change their names though plenty had in order to fit in. Perhaps that was something else that she would have to speak with the leadership about now that she had thought of it.

But she couldn't let herself get too distracted. She was here on a purpose after all. "Ah, I heard that there was someone around here that had supplies for crafting a book. I was wondering if you might know where I can find them?" She didn't know who it was exactly but had came out on a tip from a passing canine. She had been reading her own bible out near the borders and well that had led to talks and discussions. There were a few others in the clan that she wanted to pass along such a thing to but didn't have the means to make it herself. And well, that was how she had learned of someone else that did. "I was told it was a place of artists that I might find such supplies."

<style>
.flower1-box {background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... gtejpg.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:106px; height:118px; float:right; margin:3px; }
.flower1 {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.flower1 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.flower1 b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC goes here.

She shifted a little, still feeling Fawkes' eyes on her. Tehu settled on a nearby branch, looking over the tall coyote that stood there. She dwarfed Dalgina, the artist silently drawing comparisons between them. Where she was thin with delicate curves this female was wide with strength in her stance. Dalgina's own fur was dark, absorbing the dimmer fall light that seemed to somehow lose it's depth with the seasonal change, glittering piercings and jewelry to break the color. The stranger seemed to glow, a sharp silver that caught at the light.

Nodding her head Dalgina's ears flicked back, wondering if Taru was okay. Perhaps she should keep this trip short. She didn't want to stay away for too long. I'm Dalgina. She didn't bother with the rest of her name, not sure if it still applied to her when the family had been torn apart so painfully. I have paper and such supplies. Did you come with something to trade? She wasn't being her normal self, more cold and closed off than even her normal level with strangers.

<style type="text/css">
.dalptbrsh b {font-weight:bold; color:#df96b2; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia;}
.dalptbrsh .wc {font-weight:bold; color:#df96b2; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia;}
.dalptbrsh {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#eaf1fa; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/uSjyK.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #898d92; padding:245px 0px 3px 0px; font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#898d92; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; text-align:justify; border-radius:7px; border-top-left-radius:50px; border-top-right-radius:50px;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 538 :: Hey, if you wanted to keep this thread short 9as your character is anxious to get back) that is fine. the required amount has been dropped and this post can take care of that. So they can do the trade and be on their separate ways if you want.

Willam was quite used to what differentiated her from most other females. It had never really bothered her before. At least not until recently. In la Chemin she didn't have to worry about not being able to reproduce because a mate would be supplied to her but that didn't apply to Infenri. She didn't have that insurance there and was forced to end up finding her own. And well, that was leaving her with doubts that it would ever happen. She wasn't pretty and petite like other females were. Willam couldn't believe that she would ever be any male's type. And it wasn't that she was truly worried about having a mate but instead was only concerned with producing the next generation. But to do that she had to catch at least one male's eyes, something that Willam couldn't ever seeing happening.

"I did." Willam gave a nod of her head as she responded. "I'm not certain if I have brought enough or of the right quality though. I have never actually traded before." Willam was moving around behind the equine so that she could end up lightening his load. The large coyote female started with the smaller critters and uncovered the hares, untying them from the travois and bringing all four of them around to place along the borders for the other female to inspect. "These I got on the way here so they should still be fresh." She explained as she carefully laid out each one. But she wasn't done just yet.

She moved back around behind Châtiment so that she would on unstrapping the doe next since that would take more work than the hares had. Once she had it free she hoisted the animal up onto her shoulder with a bit of a struggle, once again proving that she wasn't a dainty and fragile female. She carried the doe over to place it down next to the hares. Willam knelt down so that she could ease it from her shoulder and stretched it out on the ground. "This one is a bit over a day old. I had caught it before leaving Inferni and didn't realize how long the trip would take." She explained as she stepped back from her offerings. "If this is not enough then I can go and get more." She wanted to make certain the artist felt that she was getting a fair trade since Willam really desired the supplies. she already had a purpose in mind for them. She knew exactly what she ended up wanting to make and exactly who the products would be given to. There was just no way that she could allow herself to leave without having the items in her possession. Willam was willing to do just about whatever she had to in order to ensure that she got the supplies to make the books with. Maybe at some point she could even learn how to craft her own so that she wouldn't have to make such a long journey to trade again. Though right now she couldn't really see herself than needing more than enough to craft two or three books. "I just need enough to make two or three books for now."

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

*blinks* already?

Dalgina had never done a trade on her own before. She hoped she was doing it right. Thinking back to the times when she'd seen other members conduct trades Dalgina drew up a grin, Tehu clicking in amusement behind her. It wasn't the strongest smile. Dalgina couldn't hide her emotions very well. She could hide behind a stony fixture, features blank, but that wasn't a good selling point. At least Willam hadn't done it before either, so she didn't need to worry about it too much.

Studying the hares Dalgina's tail wagged softly. It would be good to be able to bring back something. Tehu and Fawkes couldn't hunt everything down, and while Dalgina could hunt she wasn't the best at it, more apt to get lost in her dreams in the midst of tracking prey down. Her joy increased when an entire deer was taken down. It would be harder for her to take it in, but it was worth it. I only have enough supplies for two books, but I can get that for you. The trade is fair.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 319 :: Well in your posts you made it as if she needed to get back quick and I don't mind short threads.

Willam certainly was an able bodied hunter as everything that she had brought with her she had ended up catching on her own. It was the only ability of hers that she was certain of. It was the only ability that she would actually list off. She was happy with her success rate and so it was the only thing that she would list off as a skill even if she trained with weapons as well. But with those she didn't have the one hundred percent accuracy that she wished for. Until she should hit her target every single time she would never end up listing it off as a skill.

Willam grinned as the trade was called a fair one. She was glad for that since she had been uncertain how it would be taken to find out that the large one was old while the freshest were small. At least she knew now it would take some time to get there and would no better than to pick up anything right away. And even more than that she was happy to know that her single claimed skill could become handy in a trade as it really was the only thing that she had to offer. But who didn't end up needing food?

"I will wait here while you go get them." Willam spoke up, figuring that she wasn't allowed to cross borders for a trade. She would simply keep watch over her half, or what of it that the other female would be unable to carry with her on her trip in, while the other girl would go and gather up her half of the trade. That was at least assuming that she didn't already have it with her. But it wasn't like Willam was able to spot it right off to be certain that the other carried the book making supplies around with her.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]

true, IC she should hurry

Nodding her head Dalgina turned back into the pack. She made sure that she kept to a brisk walk before she passed from the other's sight. She didn't want to appear too panicked or worried. This was an outsider she was dealing with after all, and Dalgina didn't trust her. Once out of sight Dalgina broke into a full run, the flight of the birds above her keeping track of where she was. She hit the streets and quietly slipped into Taru's house. She gathered together her paper, some scraps of leather for binding, and a bit of ink before slipping back out.

The race back was slower, as she stopped ahead of where she had before to allow herself to catch her breath before coming into sight. Shuffling what she had it looked a lot like Dalgina was holding more than two books worth of paper with all the loose sheets. She placed them on the ground and began to gather up the food, thinking about how happy Taru would be with the meal. Do you need anything else? She wanted to go back and cook while it was still fresh.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count → 517 :: Out of Character Text

Willam watched the girl leave and wondered just how long it would take for her to go and gather up supplies and then get back here. She hoped that it wouldn't be too long as she was really anxious to end up getting back to Inferni. The large coyote woman really didn't like being away from her home for too long. If she hadn't ended up needing this then she wouldn't have left at all. But she had presents that she wanted to pass out and so she needed these things in order to be able to craft the presents that she wished to hand out.

The female moved to stand next to her stallion as he waited and stroked her fingers against his neck. "Soon. We will be heading back soon." The soft spoken words were given to the horse as if to soothe him even though he showed no signs of agitation. No, the equine was just as docile as ever. He simply nibbled on the grass found at his feet as he waited to get moving again. No, it was Willam that had the anexity. She was wondering if anyone had noticed that she wasn't to be found or not. She had forgotten to tell anyone that she was leaving. But then again she wasn't certain who she should tell since she didn't want the surprise to be ruined. She really had thought she would be back within the same day and so it wouldn't give anyone a chance to notice.

She looked relieved when the other female returned with her arms loaded with items. "No, that is enough. Thank you." Willam moved forward to pick up the paper and things that had been laid on the ground. "This will do. Thank you again." A genuine smile was offered up as she settled the received items into her arms to a position that would make them easy to carry over the long distance back to Inferni. She really hadn't expected the binding and ink and so that had been a pleasant surprise for it. It meant that she could get straight to work on the gifts once she got back to her den. "Do you have someone coming that can help you?" After all the other female wasn't as stocky as Willam was and so the coyote wondered if the other could even manage with the deer on her own. Sure, the trade was over and done with but Willam simply couldn't leave the other to struggle. It just wasn't in her nature to do so. She was unable to leave while someone needed help. "I can wait here to watch over what you can't carry right away if you have no one on their way." She offered, the thought of just leaving the smaller female to struggle on her own was unsettling to her. The strength that came with the bulk was the one good thing about her size at least. So if it came down to it then Willam would help the other cart the load back to her den.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
OOC: new avvie is beautiful!

Dalgina nodded her head, pleased that she had been able to get the food that she had wanted. The problems involved in transporting it hadn't yet occurred to her, simply thinking that she'd take it back to the house and cook it. It was only when the tall coyote mentioned getting help that Dalgina realized her thinking had been a little foolish. She should have planned further ahead. Staring at the meat Dalgina actually saw the impossible task ahead of her, dragging the meat over the terrain to the house, and how much she would ache by the end of it.

Uh... The coyote came to her rescue thankfully, mentioning watching over the meat. A real smile was flashed in her direction this time. Thank you. As swiftly as she could she turned and ran back towards the house, the watchful birds following her. She didn't want to take long. Ovi could carry it though. Finding the tiger she explained what had happened. Ovi listened patiently, sitting up with a grin on his face at the mention of the good meal they would be able to have now.

Ovi would eat the deer then, and Dalgina would give the other meat to Taru. They returned, Dalgina smiling gently at the coyote. Thank you. Ovi was larger than the coyote, despite being on four legs, though Dalgina didn't see that. He grabbed the deer with his jaws while Dalgina gathered up the smaller pieces. She nodded her head, and began to stagger back through the territory, Ovi dragging the deer along as if it weighed nothing. Problem solved.