Joining
Character Name: Fire Lynn Shikoba
Character Birthdate: march 7 2010
Species: Red Wolf (with dog and artic wolf hidden in her background)
Is your character a Luperci?: yes
Other 'Souls Characters: n/a
How you found 'Souls?: I was board and typed in wolf rp websites
Are you joining a pack?: AW
If joining a pack, are you joining IC or OOC?: ic
Character profile or three writing examples: (tell me if this is wrong. I'm going to write my basic profile at 200 words and then two rp examples.... If that won't work I'll make another rp post.... )

Fire Lynn is a very dark wolf with a mostly red thick long pelt. Her ears, legs, and tail are mostly black as well as a streak down her back. Her underbelly is a light cream almost white. Her eyes are a deep Arctic blue with amber flecks in the right one. In her humanoid form Fire's black fur is more over grown and shaggy framing her face. When she does something stupid or obviously dumb, the others will call her a mutt, fake dog, or fox face. Instead of getting upset about her mixed heritage, she embraces it. Yes, her father was a red wolf dog and her mother was a Arctic. Yes, she's a mutt to the tenth degree, but to her it doesn't matter. When it comes to her parents she wants to understand what caused they're sudden illness and death. Her mind is some what fractured from seeing her parents die so suddenly and violently. Her long pelt also hides a multitude of scars. The only truly visible one is on her neck. It limits her voice to some degree. She can't remember where they came from. On a normal day she is calm collected and generally happy, but under her mask hides true pain. Something's will set her off making the mask slip ever so slightly.... But is letting your true self out good when it normally ends in death?

Fire sniffed the crisp air. She smiled tongue rolling. The last fresh sent of early summer mixing with the hint of frost on the breeze. She smiled brighter her face lifting to the glowing sun and, soft cotton candy clouds. Hearing a twig snap the young one whipped around eyes wide. "W...who's there?" She stammered gasping as another loud twig snapped not far to the right. Suddenly she relaxed as he wind shifted bringing her stalkers sent to her. Smiling the small unscarred puppy ran towards her brother. "Sky mother let you out of the den?.." she was jumping with excitement. Ever since the others died suddenly from the weird illness she had had no one to play with.
The other pup blushed his eyes glowing. His right leg was held tightly to his chest, as it had been since his adoption day. Older then Fire by a month Sky was still smaller. His grey and black fur giving away his primarily dog roots. Sky wagged his tail eyes shinning with hidden love. "Yep, she said I needed to work on my stalking skills... I think she just wanted to sleep." he grumbled a bit looking over his shoulder at the den place.
Fire smiled devilishly. "So... All the adults are gone?... I say it's time to explore." her little voice squeaked in a somewhat cruel parity of what it would one day become...

Fire blinked her eyes hidden under the bush she had fallen asleep by. A single tear dripped down. Her memory's still played across her minds eye, like ones the "human" movie things set to play forever. Her loving family dead, so quickly. As she remembered them, flashes of their death flash one after the other in quick rabid fire of mostly random colors. The colors twirled around, deep dark red, bright shining white, and the black of burnt wood almost made her head spin. The thick taste of prey blood lay on her tongue. She winced as she pulled her self from the cold clutch of her own mind before it played to far. Blinking back her tears, she pulled her self free of the holly thorns. She felt their needle points scrape by her skin. Shaking out her long pelt, she lifted her nose to smell the boarder. Two years of wondering and she ends up her, so close to her destination. So close to the pack that bore her mother. But, even with the warm sun beating down along her dark shoulders, all she could think about was her parents death, and the itching nagging feeling that her mind was beyond repair. Sighing she moved closer to the boarder to wait.
Pending Application!

Hello there!

Thank you for your interest in joining 'Souls! The administration is presently reviewing your application. Administrative response time is generally no more than 24 hours, though we may take as long as 72 hours to deliberate over some applications. Please be patient -- keep an eye on this topic and your PM inbox!

While you're waiting, why not:

• Browse the RP Guide for further game information, if you haven't already.
  • Check out our Packs and see if any interest you.
  • Check the FAQ or post in our Questions and Help forum if you need assistance.
  • Test your character in LASKY.
Welcome to 'Souls!

Congratulations! You've been accepted into the craziest bunch of roleplayers on the vast Internet! We encourage you to keep checking out our information; you can find a wealth of it on the RP Guide. Don't feel pressured to read it all at once -- the guide is a huge resource and is meant to be used as a reference.

If You've Joined the Game As a...
  • ... Loner, do begin considering which of the packs you'd like to join. Survival as a Loner is less realistic -- wolves and other canines are generally social creatures, preferring to live in a pack structure!
  • ... IC pack joiner, you can now begin posting -- you may start your IC pack joining thread whenever you're ready. Make sure you check the pack information to see if the leadership requires anything extra from you!
  • ... OOC pack joiner, the leader still has to respond here before you can start roleplaying -- don't worry, though; if you're rejected from the pack you'll be titled as a Loner, and you're free to pursue other packs or the same one later.
Post-Joining Process
Mandatory:
  • Make an In Character post within five days. Post a thread request to get started, or consider starting or replying to an open thread.
  • Please let us know in the Absentee Thread if you plan to be absent for more than four days.
  • Keep reading! While there's only a minimum of three topics you have to read to join the game, we provide a wealth of information for a reason -- we expect players to read and reference this material often while they roleplay at 'Souls.
Preferred:
  • If you're leaving us, please try to let us know in the Player Updates forum. There is no penalty for leaving; you're free to re-join at any time later.
Still Need a Bit of Help?

Post any questions you may have in the Questions and Help forum. Check the FAQ first, though! The Mentors can assist you with writing, roleplaying, and understanding 'Souls concepts. Failing all else, contact a staff member.

If you need help getting adjusted to your pack, you should talk to your pack leader! They can help you to understand the pack's rank system and how to get a better rank, as well as direct you to plots, potential thread partners, and active members of the pack who may be interested in engaging you.