Alone and Forgotten
[html]

Word Count :: 316

OOC :: Got my posting table to work<3

Months, that's how long it had been. At least two- two full months of exhaustion, grief, and an aching face. Lyris still couldn't rid the horrible stench of the disgusting bear from her nostrils. It haunted her like a bad case of the fleas.

Separated from her family, the she-wolf had come in search of a fresh start- a new home. Though that wasn't as easy as it sounded, of course- she had never in her life done anything like this before. And with a horribly untidy snowy white coat that looked more brownish than alabaster- and that horrible, lightning-bolt-like scar marring her face- she was less than pretty. Anybody could see she was hurting- the she-wolf was far from her regular, graceful walk. Her movements were a bit jerky, and she seemed to have a small limp on her front paw, probably from that pesky thorn she had stepped on earlier.
Stop! The voice shot into her head out of nowhere, and instantly the canine came to a skidding halt, evergreen eyes flicking from left to right. Instinct told her not to move a paw step further- but why? Ah, there it was. Quite the strong scent of wolf trickled into her senses, and it wasn't long before it came overwhelmingly powerful. She was inches away from the pack's scent line- not a good way to start.
"Lyris Stryder, you moron." She scolded herself like her mother does- had. Quickly, the gal took a few good strides back, before firmly planting her paws on the needle-strewn earth. Well, here goes nothing. Slender head tipped back and jaws parted, and from between ivory fangs a howl streamed, dancing through the tree limbs and carrying across the pack territory, strong though maybe a bit scratchy.
Lyris cut her song short, and dipped her head, ears twitching with the sounds of the forest. Now she had to wait.

<style type="text/css">
.character-lyrisstpersent b {font-weight:bold; color:#DADADA; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-lyrisstpersent .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-lyrisstpersent p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.character-lyrisstpersent {margin:0px auto; width:466px; background-color:#4f6a95; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/1XUHF.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 320px 5px 10px 5px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count :: 312 OOC: Sira is in her Secui form and so is Anubis, who is also a blackbacked jackal, though he's a bit taller than her. Smile

Sira was showing Anubis his new home. The man was far more confident than the young woman. She was nervous and quiet, meek, and he was confident jovial, and tended to do what he could to make the young jackal laugh. Being a Jackal himself, she seemed far more comfortable with him than anyone else. She was with him and the kitten, who tended to ride up on her neck and shoulders where she had enough room as the woman was in her Secui form. As long as Sira did not run the kitten was quite comfortable. He was in the middle of telling her a seemingly joke she didn’t understand when a howl burst through the quiet, almost bouncing off the mountain and reverberating in Sira’s ears. Sira started and wanted to bolt but the man stopped her with his muzzle “Come on lets go see. It is your home and as a scout you should be doign this kind of thing right?” Anubis said. He nudged her then went in the direction of the howl.

Sira followed, worried something was going to happen, but she trotted behind him. He made her braver somehow and she liked feeling brave and knwe that if it were those two wolves that would come and take her away, he could easily take them both. It was not, however, it was a young white wolf, and a woman. The fear of meeting someone new almost washed away from her. Anubis stopped and nodded his head toward the woman. Sira swallowed hard and stepped forward; “You have come to the border of Sangi’lak, I am Sira. What do you wish of us?” Her voice was almost machanical trying to keep the fear that still came from her. She may have been intrigued but she was scared about meeting new people.

<style>
.kiraducks { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/S4j6E.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#cccccc; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; color:#7d7d7d; font-family:arial, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #000000; }
.kiraducks b {color:#5b5451; }
.kiraducks p { text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.kiraducks p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count :: 317

OOC

They have the fever. It was the first thought that popped into her head as the pair of canines entered her line of vision. They weren't in their Optime form, but they were still so obviously thicker and stronger than a lupine like herself. This wasn't bad- no, not unless she got on their bad side. But she had no such plans. Lyris was only nervous- what if they turned her away because she was unable to walk on two legs like the others?

Lyris was a female with a knack for keeping a poker face. Not even when extremely nervous, like now, would she show it visibly in any part of her languid body. Her muscles were relaxed and her scarred, still slightly bloodied face was stony and unreadable. Petite paws were planted firmly on the earth whilst papery ears fell back to half-staff. At last her long, feathery tail laced between her sharp ankles- she was the perfect picture of submission. Not too intense, but not relaxed, either. Lyris took care not to look overly submissive, as she could already tell the she-wolf who had approached her was not in any way highly ranked or a leader. Calculating ears twitched at the scratchy, grinding sound of her voice- a dead giveaway that she was nervous- scared, even. Scared of me? If anything, I should be scared of them. "I wish for a place to call home." Her smooth, melodic voice was ruffled around the edges, with just a touch of scratchiness. It portrayed confidence- yet cooperativeness. Evergreen gaze was fixed on the wolf's thicker paws, yet another sign of submission. Now her muscles went taut- she was ready to run if she had too. Lyris stood no chance at all against these Sucui. The only advantage she had was speed- and she hoped she wouldn't have to use it.

Now she waited, once again.

<style type="text/css">
.character-lyrisstpersent b {font-weight:bold; color:#DADADA; letter-spacing:1px; }
.character-lyrisstpersent .ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.character-lyrisstpersent {margin:0px auto; width:466px; background-color:#4f6a95; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/1XUHF.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 320px 5px 10px 5px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count :: 236 OOC:

Sira could not call any emotion on the wolf, but as she had come closer she could see the drying blood now.... perhaps it was her own fear she didn’t see it right away and concern was written all over her face. Was this woman attacked by the bad men? She wondered. She lowered herself in an awkward state, or it seemed awkward to Sira, and she tilted her head and turned back to Anubis, who nodded again encouragingly; “I-I see, I am not able to give you an answer, but I know who can,” She said, her voice as kindly as it could be. She was not big at all, in fact the white woman was actually far larger than the two who belonged in the pack were.

She lifted her head back and gave out a call, it was like a howl but far more high pitched and it wavered at the end but not in a shaky way. The jackal looked back at the woman; “ One who has authority should be here soon” She said. Anubis finally came to her side, a pleasent smile on his face; “Where do you come from? Do you have enemies?” He asked, since Sira would only ask such questions in her head and she knew they were important ones when it came to someone wanting to join the pack.

<style>
.kiraducks { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/S4j6E.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#cccccc; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:300px 0px 10px 0px; color:#7d7d7d; font-family:arial, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #000000; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count :: 293

OOC:: --

Lyris stood still, lashes against her cheeks as she trained her dark eyes on Sira's paws. Usually, it was a snitch for Lyris to identify a different wolf or canine species, even just from their paws. But the thicker build of the Sucui and the different way their paws were splayed and built made it twice as hard to pin just a single specie to that. But Lyris tried as she waited for the nervous she-wolf to reply to her.

Lyris decided that Sira was a jackal- though she didn't know a specific kind or have any inkling as to what her partner was. Just as the snowy-coated she came to this decision, the pack member spoke, voice still scratchy and nervous as ever, though it might have more of a warm tone. Just as Lyris guessed, Sira wasn't one of high stature in the pack, though she must have some authority to be able to greet her like so. When the fellow canine's howl ceased and her next question came to light, Lyris blinked, and raised her eyesight just an inch or two, showing that she was becoming a wee bit more comfortable with Sira.

"I've traveled from western Brunswick for nearly two month cycles, looking for a new pack. I was..." Lyris paused, blinking hard at Anubis's shins. She had decided that he was also a jackal. "..seperated from my old one. I have no enemies, unless you consider a loner looking to pick a fight an enemy." That is where the wound on her shoulder had come from- she still worried wether she had picked up the fever from the other Luperci. She didn't think so, because the bite wasn't terribly deep... but you never could be sure.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count :: 227 OOC: Leader should be in soon Smile

Sira rocked on her feet after her call expecting the leaders to magically be there. Of course they were not magical and couldn’t just rush right away so she didn’t know what to do, however Anubis seemed to know exactly what the young woman, Lyris was talking about and nodded; “I passed my way through there earlier myself.” He said. Sira however seemed to be more on top of loners attacking and she bolted up and looked around. “You were hurt by, by THEM? Oh, they are after you too?” She automatically thought of her own captors, the slave men who kept her as their personal whatever they wanted. She closed her eyes shut when she saw the yellow eyes forming nearby, telling herself that they weren’t there they weren’t real. No one ever saw her old captors and she was sure everyone thought she was crazy, well this one wasn’t! Sira was a perfectly normal Jackal.

Sira did look with more concern at the woman but kept her eyes on her rather than anything else, and it made for a strange jackal indeed. She didn’t mean it but it was the best way not to see anyone else. The skittish girl, who was learning to fight and do what she could to defend herself, was still not ready for them.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... lity_1.png); background-color:#b69062; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 285px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc: Sorry for the delay :3 Secui Form

Steps sound and massive were those of the Nomad Issor, crossing the vast expanse to heed a dual call emanating from the borders. Her steps had been weighed down as of late. Done so by fatigue and an alien pressure pushing down on her joints, hindering fluid movement to awkward, hesitant steps. A cold, she deduced. She must have been ill. Last she felt like this was upon the coming of winter, and during then she had been bed-ridden alongside her past mate. Suffering the same illness as he kept her mind wary of what would come next. A chill…constant shiver…discolored phlegm when she coughed. Undoubtedly this would come and soon she would need to prepare. But joint pain…this was something entirely new. But no…illness. She would count it as that and think nothing more of it.

When at last her golden form approached the borders, auburn locks trailing in her wake adorned with late blossoms and the feathers of her companions, she spied first the jackal pair, Sira and her new friend, greeting the pale stranger seated politely. Her growl was soft as she called to them to make them aware of her presence before coming alongside them. She greeted them with a gentle nuzzle behind their long ears, coupling praise in her touch for their expedient welcome. And then her amber eyes would drift to the young female patiently waiting. The Nomad uttered not a word as she advanced upon her, keeping her pace even with steps purposeful and well seen; an open gesture to show her actions were not to intimidate, but to inspect what was present at their borders…as well as appease the Shepard’s curiosity.

With pleasure, she found no scent of the land’s eastern neighbors aside from the inevitable stray stench that came from passing land previously crossed by Viking paws. Nothing deeply engrained…nor was the scent of dog upon her. Just her own pleasant scent enveloped in the allure of the wild. A traveler, she reasoned. But what had brought her paws to stop here…? Retaining her silence with the completion of her circle she turned her attention to the jackal pair and smiled expectantly, waiting to hear what they learned of their guest.

370 words.

[/html]
[html]

Word Count :: 360

OOC;; Perfectly alright. Sorry for my small delay, also~

The scruffy she-wolf blinked, bringing her eyes up to Anubis's chest, just in slight surprise and confusion at Sira's outburst. Hopefully that wasn't showing too much disrespect.

"Them? No, no, I had just caught a rabbit, and he tried to take it from me. I think it was just him and his sister." Deep, pooled evergreen gaze was brimming with confusion and curiosity- what could frighten the Luperci so deeply? Lyris had always thought as Luperci's as strong and tough, unlike her long and lanky self. To her, whatever could frighten them must have been horribly dreadful.

A new presence reached to the edge of her senses, and Lyris's eyes instinctively dropped once again as the new canine approached. This one, at least, seemed to have a more regal air about her. Feathery ribbon of a tail coiled tightly around sharp ankles as Lyris waited, her layed-back ears twitching instinctively with the sounds of the forest. A bird chirp there, a scuffle of small paws here.

Lyris's shoulder still ached, though it had finally ceased to bleed. Destroyed skin and ripped fur mixed with dried blood didn't make for a pretty sight. Her face didn't hurt as much, though after two months of travel with the wound who knew if it had healed at all. Lyris had seen herself in the surfaces of ponds and lakes and instantly cringed- the bear-inflicted wound was sharp and ugly, rimmed in matted fur and blood. The pale she-wolf would have cleaned it long ago, but she was unable to do so with just her tongue. She'd even tried dipping her head in cool water, which helped a great deal to soothe it- though maybe not so much to clean it appearance-wise. She was once again reminded how scruffy and muddled she looked- covered in dirt and matted with blood. Ugh, why didn't you try to clean yourself? The pale she scolded herself once again as she stood, waiting for some speak or conversation to start. The auburn wolf hadn't spoken yet, and Lyris wasn't about to start talking- so she supposed it was up to Sira and Anubis to introduce herself.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Word Count :: 266 OOC:

As the woman reassured her Sira’s tension was released and she breathed again, though she couldn’t do anything but stare at the woman’s legs now telling herself they were nowhere around her no matter what. Anubis put his nose on her cheek to show her all was well, but it was the appearance of their leader that made Sira ease far more and almost become a puppy again. Anubis was still new to the greeting and had to shake himself a little but Sira reveled in her protectors touch and she grinned widely at the woman who then went to inspect the young female just outside the borders they kept for their pack.

Sira was expecting something different to happen so when X’yrin looked at her and Anubis Sira was lost for words. Another encouraging nudge from the man made her speak up; “This is Lyris, she says she comes looking for a home. She was hurt by a bad man, but it was to get her food.” She said almost hurried but slowed after a few words, her excitement, and fear and all the other emotions the little jackal had were still swirling inside her like water and oil, wanting to mix but unable to. She looked over to X’yrin; “I do not think she means trouble” She said finally. Those words were something considering Sira’s own thoughts about most wolves around her. She warmed up quickly to the light female who wished to join, though she seemed far more jumpy than anything really, but that was Sira’s nature.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... lity_1.png); background-color:#b69062; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 285px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc: Secui Form

The young female was quite the sight, but out of courtesy the Nomad did not let her gaze linger too long on her face. The wounds were not to be ashamed of, her culture would say. Rather they were the marks of struggle and one overcoming the challenges. The marks of a survivor and one so young at that. From what she could see of the young wolf made the Issor smile in quiet praise, but still she remained quiet to allow the jackal pair to speak.

Her gaze fell kindly to Sira with weathered maw again gently gracing a long ear for her well conducted greeting, then with a soft sound akin to a ‘woof’ she dismissed the pair at their leisure. “Lyris…” The woman addressed the young one softly. “It is a pleasure to meet a wanderer…especially one that is seeking a home.” Folding her haunches beneath her, the Nomad made herself comfortable before the land’s guest. Her gaze again flickered briefly over the girl’s wounds then looked to her muzzle once more. “It looks as though your journey has not been without its challenges…but you prevailed over them and that is what matters.”

Smiling, the she-wolf lowered her head in humble gesture with a more, detailed introduction on her lips. “I am X’yrin, this Family’s Issor... and Shepard to the Nomads within. Their Alpha. And I must ask; is it only a home you seek? Or something more?” The did youth have ambitions? This was what the Issor wanted to know. While the lands of Sangi’lak could provide a home, so much more did the Family have to offer. So long as the potential was there and the mind was open and willing to receive.

As she waited patiently for reply, a lone black feather twirled in its descent toward the ground, but was caught within the wild mane of the Nomad, laying within the bed of autumn alongside the many others like it. Then its source swiftly followed, landing smoothly on the shoulder of the Shepard spanning his wings to their fullest span, then tucked him neatly at his sides. The gleaming eyes of the vulture fell on the pale wolf, looking to her wounds with such hunger and interest. But it did not move forward. It hadn’t been instructed to yet.

386 words.

[/html]
[html]

Word Count :: 380

OOC :: --

Lyris was still. No movement was detected, aside from the mandatory beating of a strong, young heart and the deep intake of breath that passed her lips and rose her dirtied flanks. Beneath the blood and dirt she may have been pretty- beautiful, even- but it was barely detectable under all that muck. The pale she-wolf continued to stand at submission, her eyes traveling slowly along the ground. She could feel X'yrin's deep yellow gaze travel the length of her pelt- perhaps instinct was the source of the feeling- but could sense no disapproval. Well, if she trusted her gut, that was a relief. But Lyris couldn't always trust her gut- maybe X'yrin was just good at concealing it. Alas, the pale female was grateful for the Issor's good grace at not staring. She knew she was a sight.

At the Luperci's words, Lyris did not respond in any way but raise her eyes a few millimeters, signaling that she heard. The larger female towered over her bowed figure, but Lyris was not intimidated. X'yrin seemed kind-hearted and nice enough. So far, her impression of the pack was a good one. Maybe this would work out.

Lyris wasn't expecting the vulture- oh no, that came out of the blue. The initial shock was short, and she quickly recovered, ignoring the bird's eager look. Instead, the traveler focused on the Sangi'lak leader's next question- was this all she yearned for? It seemed to be easy- why of course! She wished for a home. But Lyris could pick out the meaning behind the question. She raised her eyes- not to meet X'yrin's- but to her chest. A sign of bravery- it might have been a bit too far, but Lyris had the gall. "X'yrin- Issor." She began, evergreen eyes fluttering in and out of existence behind pale eyelids in one quick blink. "I long for a not a home- but a pack. I wish for a place in the rankings and a responsibility to be received- I seek to pull my own weight and, if you will, support my family."

Her jaws closed, and she hoped it was enough. It was truly what she felt in her heart. Now the youth would wait for the alpha's words.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

ooc: Secui Form oO is this madness? Yes...yes it is.

Lyris’s behavior was not lost on the Nomad, rather she was not quite prepared for it. When the etiquette of the old world was rapidly losing sway in this new one, dare the Nomad admit she was becoming used to the innate level of (unintentional) disrespect as well as the more casual encounter with another. And even those that clung to the old ways, herself included, were unintentionally becoming influenced by this change. Seeing the young female now, X’yrin was positively inspired to correct her own behavior, using less casual gestures in front of the stranger and assumed a role befitting that as an inquisitor. Allowing her gaze to speak for her as opposed to actual word.

She was impressed by the young one’s determination, and in her gaze saw the will to succeed. But were there capabilities to match it? Were these the hopes of a child still learning of the world? Honey colored eyes glanced to the matted mess on the snowy face again. Perhaps not.

Humming softly, the Issor pulled herself to her feet once more and quietly advanced on the young girl. With what distance remained between them, the closing steps were swift and with but a hair’s width between them, the Nomad was upon her. Gleaming eyes bore down upon her snowy pelt as weather lps unfurled to brilliant fangs. Her lips quivered as they stretched but no ferocious sound matched the terrifying smile. The Nomad suddenly forced her shoulder toward the girl as if to ram her down, but the gesture came as a light nudge against the young shoulder, then no contact at all as the large golden form bent down to a bow before the youth, tail high and ears bent back. Then she bound for the girl again with not a terrifying smile but a low growl of invitation, bidding the young female retaliate.

313 words.

[/html]
[html]

Word Count :: 418

OOC :: All the best people are mad, my dear~ C:

The flustered-looking she-wolf stood silent and still as stone as she waited with eternal patience. Long legs splayed, head lowered, ears at half-mast, tail tucked- she was submissive, oh yes, completely so. But her eyes- those oh-so evergreen eyes- were out of place. They were high up, focused on the highly ranked she's chest. Had she gone to far? Was that simple roll of her eyes too much? Lyris felt the question tickling at the back of her mind, and she could feel that X'yrin must be weighing out her actions, also. Had Lyris been too rash? No. She didn't think so. She had used her bravery in that action to help portray to the more mature woman that Lyris was indeed brave, and strong.

But X'yrin's next moves made the young one second-guess herself. Adrenaline began pumping through her veins as the stronger wolf began advancing. Was she going to charge? Chase her off the territory? Injure her further? Lyris had no inkling, and she had the split second chance to bolt. But she didn't take it. She wasn't that much of a weakling. Instead, she braced herself. Head cocked to the side and eyes squeezed closed while muscles pulled taut. She was ready for the ripping of flesh. .....But it never came. Instead, the youth could feel gentle pressure on her good shoulder, and then a thump of some sort as the Issor leaped away. Lyris blinked, then turned her head to look at the auburn female. She still showed her submission- looking only at the woman's ankles. But she got a glance of her face- the half-mast ears, the pulled back lips. A mixture of submission and aggression.

Lyris, having grown to only a young age in her old pack before having to journey off on her own, never exactly learned all of the canine behavior. She learned most of it by instinct, some of it by visual observation, and the rest by memory. But she was still missing chunks. What was X'yrin trying to do? She looked like she wanted to play, yet she looked aggressive in the same.

At a loss, Lyris did the only thing she could do. She reacted. Agile body shot forward swiftly, and wet nose gently tapped the ankle of the Issor. A small whine seeped from her throat, one of multiple meanings. I'm confused, but I'll follow you. Then Lyris backpedaled, returning to her previous position, though her eyes were even lower now.

What next?

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

ooc: This is True. Very, very short but BEHOLD! Test over!

A reaction. Yes. This was what the Nomad wanted to see. The will to learn, the will to understand void of the shroud of the civilized illusion there before her eyes alive and well within the youth. The action was so simply yet it conveyed much more than the young one's word had at first. She portrayed a willingness...an openness, surpassing the expectations of the Issor. And by so simple an act!

The female yelped excitedly then sprang again for the youth, harmless fangs seeking a snowy ear to lick and bend whilst the rest of her massive form sought to topple the smaller form to submission.

--- words.

[/html]
[html]

Word Count :: 245

OOC :: Woo! <3 c:

Lyris had no inkling as to what X'yrin would do next. Had she done the right thing? She had admitted she was confused, but maybe she shouldn't have. Packs looking for new members didn't search for the youngest, most inexperienced, wounded, and confused wolf they could find. They looked for the strongest, most valuable ones. Was Lyris valuable? No, probably not at the moment, but she could learn. Learn to become valuable. It was all the youth could do to hope that X'yrin could see this.

Her hoping seemed to pay off. X'yrin had either taken pity on the wreck of a she or seen her value. Maybe a bit of both, perhaps? Nevertheless, as the Issor leaped forward to give her a kindly rasp of a watermelon tongue, an enormous wave of relief rolled over Lyris. Her muscles went slack and her ears pricked forward. Maybe she was once again showing too much disrespect, but the worst part was over- at least she hoped. The traveler was too weary and exhausted to keep her figure coiled tight for much longer. At that point she wanted to just collapse. Yet the she stood tall still, with her tail tucked, though maybe a little less tightly, and her head bowed, and she once again returned her ears to half-mast. Evergreen eyes closed once again in sweet relief, and yet another whine escaped her jaws. But this one was of gratitude. Of thanks. Thank you, X'yrin.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
[html]

Welcome to Sangi'lak!

Cast aside your title as Wanderer and embrace the name of Nomad.

Please rest your paws upon these lands and come to call it home. You have been welcomed into Sangi'lak as part of our Family and we hope to see you flourish within it. But first...

• As a Prospective member, you are encouraged to learn our CULTURE and bond with your fellow members to earn renown among them.
  • Be sure to read through the EXPECTATIONS to learn immediate ways you can earn your TROPHIES and ascend through the ranks.
  • And above all else, do your best to uphold the pack creed; "FAMILY ABOVE ALL ELSE". Do what you can for your fellow member and surely the aid will be returned to you in time.

If you or your character are having trouble acclimating to pack life, please don't hesitate to let the Leaders know and we will accommodate you to the best of our abilities.

Again, welcome to your new home! We are all excited to RP with you! So get your first thread up soon!!! Big Grin

[/html]