Music is good for the soul
[html]

Adrian was in the city near Cercatori d'Arte again. He did indeed plan on joining the pack. Eventually. After his meting with Hotaru, he wasn't sure what to think. He knew the pack would be a good fit for him based on what he had heard. A place of trade and talent, ranging from crafting to singing. Adrian fit into the latter group. His grandmother taught him how to sing, read music, and play instruments, since he was little. Adrian felt like he was on a cliff, balancing and one little shove was all he needed to send him over. Should he join Cercatori D'art now, or wait and do it later when things between him and Hotaru were better. Adrian wasn't use to feeling like this and turned to music as his esacpe.

He was walking down the road, singing an old Irish jig to himself to help lighten his mood. He was busy looking for a music shop in this giant city. He knew there had to be one, if only he could find it. Adrian stopped in the middle of the street and growled his frustration. He wasn't getting anywhere. And he was tired of the endless silence that seemed to be closing in on him. He wanted company. Maybe that was why he should join Cercatori D'arte right now, because being a loner was driving the male wolf crazy. He started singing to himself again, his voice the only calm thing about him. As he continued with his search for some kind of music shop.

Word Count → 000

Short post is short.

<style>
.akido-rz {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZieEd.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#c49e54; width:500px; margin:0px auto; padding:410px 0px 5px 0px; color:#5e4c28; text-align:justify; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #5e4c28;}
.akido-rz b {color:#435542; text-shadow:#5e4c28 1px 1px 2px;}
.akido-rz p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.akido-rz p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; border-top:1px dotted #435542; margin:15px 15px 0px;}
.akido-rz .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px;font-weight:bold; font-size:11px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; float:right; margin:20px;}</style>[/html]
[html]

table done by anna!

Anger swelled through the large, golden brute. Ookami had never been so angry in his life. His heart had been broken all over again, but this time he didn't feel pain, didn't feel sadness. He felt betrayal and hatred and red, hot, anger. His black kissers were pulled back upon his pearly white teeth in a permanant snarl as he growled repeatedly. Adonia had told him to prove he could be a good mate. He returned to New Dawn, on his mission to do just that.. And to what outcome? That Adonia had had sex with the Alpha! The alpha whom Ookami already hated, and now, even more hatred burned in his heart for the black male.

His feelings for Adonia? Betrayal and remorse, regret that he had even wanted to try again. His heart was shattered for her, and no longer would he try and be with her. He had said this to himself before, but now he really meant it. If she was going to fuck a different male everytime Ookami was away, then he wouldn't even try. Sure he had left her the first time, they had been mates then and he didn't leave her for that long on purpose, he had been injured and it took him a long time to return home. But when he did, Adonia said she had nearly done something with Tharin. He hadn't thought much of it, but now that they had broken up, and Adonia would give him one more chance, he thought for sure she was going to be faithful. She said she would be better too, but she hadn't even attempted. She'd been worse. Not that she had been bad to start off with, but she totally went out of line there.

His one good leg and one gimpy leg took him outside of Cercatori's borders and through shops. He was looking for a music shop. In his anger, he needed to get it out. His guitar wasn't with him and he needed to sing, to play the guitar, to let out his emotions. His large hands were balled up into fists as he walked throught the streets. He turned one corner and a store came into view, but it wasn't a music store, it was just a store. With concrete walls. He coudln't help himself, his arm pulled back and aimed towards the middle of the wall as Ookami struck it with his fists with all his might. (Which was a lot, the male was very toned.) His knuckles split open, but the pain felt good and blood poured down his fur, dripping off and clotting on his golden skin. He punched the wall a total of three times until his wrist burned with a fiery pain, though he enjoyed feeling something other than anger and hurt. The blood was coming quicker now, now that he had spread open his wounds even more, but he didn't care. He just kept walking, wanting to hit another wall. But he was afraid he would break his wrist, his knuckles already felt like they had cracks in them, and he wouldn't be surprised if they did.

Another wolf came into view as Ookami was walking. He wasn't a vicious wolf, so Ookami had no feelings of wanting to attack a random stranger, but at this moment, he didn't exactly want to engage in conversation. He would attempt to walk right on by him, still looking for a music shop to find a nice guitar in.

<style>
.ookamifall .of-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: arial, serif; font-size:11px; }
.ookamifall p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ookamifall b {color:#bb5a14; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.ookamifall {background-color:#f0f1ed; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts ... tab3v2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:439px; text-align:justify; }
.ookamifall-border {width:441px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.ookamifall .box {width:165px;height:290px; float: right;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Adrian stopped walking, the words to his song dying on his lips. He glanced over his shoulder at a golden male. The first thing Adrian noticed was the man's handsome face twisted into a mean snarl. Then as Adrian's eyes noticed red in the golden man's fur he look at his hand. Adrian turned towards the man fully as he approached Adrian. "Are you okay?" Adrian asked, gesturing to the man's hand. There was blood covering his paw and some of it dripped down onto the concrete. "What did you do to yourself exactly to get that kind of cut on your hand?" Adrian asked, pushing for a response. Adrian watched as the man just walked right by him.

That was the final straw for Adrian. The usually nice male just snapped. Who the hell was this man to ignore him? Adrian hadn't done anything to the man, other than show concern for his hand. Adrian might be a polite and people friendly person, but he had a temper and wit as sharp as any knife. And this man had just been the one that he was near when his fuse reached the dynamite. Adrian walked up beside the male, who was a good four inches shorten than Adrian. "Can you at least tell me where I can find a music store in this damn city?" He snapped. Usually he got his emotions out through music, but Adrian could get mad just like anyone else. So he walked beside the male, looking down at him and expecting an answer to at least one of his questions. He wasn't sure which one he wanted answered, but Adrian was doing playing nice for rude people.

Word Count → 000

Short post again >.<

<style>
.akido-rz {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ZieEd.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#c49e54; width:500px; margin:0px auto; padding:410px 0px 5px 0px; color:#5e4c28; text-align:justify; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #5e4c28;}
.akido-rz p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; border-top:1px dotted #435542; margin:15px 15px 0px;}
.akido-rz .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px;font-weight:bold; font-size:11px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; float:right; margin:20px;}</style>[/html]
[html]

Nah, you're fine dear Big Grin

Ookami walked past the male, thoughts too absorbed in his head over how Adonia could do something like this to him. It was unbelieveable. He didn't even hear the questions that the male asked him. His bleeding hand was unclenched, letting the split knuckles not be spread out and it felt better that way. But as soon as the larger male stepped into his way and yelled at him, they clenched back up and he growled. His clenched fist only split the cuts open more and they dipped blood steadily onto the ground. It wasn't very often Ookami met a taller wolf, but he didn't back down. He looked up the few inches and he walked even closer to the male. "What the hell do you think I'M looking for?!" He used his hands to push the male back away from him as he stepped around him.

Ookami wasn't a mean wolf, and his emotions had gotten the better of him. He let out a groan as the words that he spoke finally reached his ears and he stopped, shaking his head and running his hands across his face, blood smearing onto his cheek. The snarl was dropped from his face and all that was left was disappointment in himself for treating another wolf with such cruelty.

His body turned around to face the taller wolf and he sighed, looking the wolf in the eyes. His amber ones glowed with a hint of anger still to them, the rest glinting with apology. "I'm sorry, today hasn't been the best day, please excuse my extreme rudeness.." His deep, gravely voice trailed from his lips with sincere apology twinged in his words. "If you follow me, I think I may know where a music store is, but it's quite a ways away." His body stood rigid, bleeding hand clenching and unclenching, widening the cuts everytime. The flowing blood felt divine, a distraction from his anger, and the spliting skin caused him to feel reliefe from the other pain he was feeling. A near shudder of pleasure rumbled through his body as his skin split further open and his knuckles screamed out in pain at the cracks that now lined the bones.

<style>
.ookamifall .of-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: arial, serif; font-size:11px; }
.ookamifall {background-color:#f0f1ed; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts ... tab3v2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:439px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

Adrian didn't fight the male as he pushed him back. He merely took a step back with the push and lifted his lips. How the hell was Adrian suppose to have known that both males were seeking the same thing. He couldn't have known it. Adrian was about to open his mouth and point out that neat little fact when he saw the man rub his face and smear blood everywhere. When the man pulled his hands away, the beautiful golden fur was smeared read and the snarl was gone. It made the golden wolf look like some abused child. Adrian felt bad for the male but he was still angry himself.

When the wolf asked for Adrian's forgiveness Adrian hesitated then nodded. Adrian didn't like being a jerk anyways but he would when he felt he had too. Now that the golden and blood red male had apologized, Adrian could act a tiny bit more civil. He took a deep breath then let it out, calming himself. Then he smiled at him. It wasn't his usually strong smile, but it was close enough. "No harm done." Adrian said, but then he remembered the male's hand, "At least, none done to me." He amended. Adrian fell into to step next to the male. He didn't care was far away, at least now he had some company. Rather than none. Adrian looked at the male, "I'm Adrian by the way. Adrian Kido. So why are you looking for a music store? You just looking for instruments or something else?" Adrian asked, with a curious smile. He wasn't sure if he was talented musically like him or just liked music. Either way, he was bound to find out. As the grayish brown giant wolf waited for the male to answer, the only noise was the plop, plop, plop as drops of blood fell from the golden wolf's paw to the ground below.

Word Count → 000

Out of character here.

<style>
[html]

<3, now mine is short! XD

Ookami watched as the anger seemed to drain from the other's face too. He gave a curt smile as he spoke, he was still uptight and really angry in side, but he made it go away from his face and actions. He didn't want to take the anger out on a complete stranger.

The words just registered in Ookami's head as he looked down at his steadily bleeding and probably broken hand. He let out a little chuckle, though it was kind of forced. "It's just a scrape." He looked back up at the wolf as he spoke again, a small smile playing on his lips. "Nice to meet you Adrian. I'm Ookami." The question repeated in Ookami's mind as he thought of a way to answer it. "I want a new guitar, and maybe some song pieces." He smiled smally as he looked at Adrian, "What about you? Why do you want to find it?"

They had been walking towards it now and Ookami saw it come into view, though it was still quite far away. "It's just up here." He went to point with his right hand but his knuckle screamed out in protest, Ookami, relinquishing the pain, pointed anyway. A tight smile on his face, he was getting scared that he enjoyed this pain so much, but it was just kind of an escape from reality, he could control how much pain he felt, even though he couldn't control anything else. He liked that.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

Adrian laughed as the man tried to brush off the wound. "I've never seen a scrape make an entire hand red with blood and drip blood onto the ground." Adrian said. But he decided that he would let the topic drop if the man honestly didn't want to talk about it. Adrian would say something before they parted, but for now he wanted to erase the lingering bits of anger in both males. And it seemed the best way of doing that was by talking about music.

Ohh a guitar sounds nice, he thought when Ookami mentioned it. If he could find one as well then he would get one. Though he would relinquish the man the guitar if there was only one. Adrian thought about the man's question. He wasn't sure how best to answer it. "I don't have anything particular in mind. I'm hoping to add to my growing collection of instruments. A guitar sounds nice, I haven't played on of those in..." He stopped for a second and thought about it. When was the last time I played a guitar? He thought to himself. He knew it wasn't with his grandmother, he had played one since then. Then he remembered the traveling lupercis he had meant. They had had a guitar that he played. "about four months." Adrian said with a grin. It would be nice to have one of his own. "And as for why I want to find it, I'm a musician. And I want some instruments to bring with me to Cercatori d'Arte, a pack I plan on joining soon." Adrian explained.

Word Count → 000

Sorry I ddin't see that you had replied. I was so busy watching Adrian's joiner.

<style>
[html]

<3, sorry for the wait, i've had some internet issues <333

Ookami smiled slightly, he felt annoyed that the male wouldn't leave his hand be. "Well, you still have a lot to see then." His voice wasn't bitter, but he wasn't exactly his kind self still. His anger was hard to get rid of, the pain kept his mind pre-occupied, but he was wanting to take his anger out on somebody. He knew that it wasn't a good idea to take it out on Adrian. There was no point, he needed to hold it in and just let it out slowly so that he could control it.

When the talk once again turned to music, he was able to relax a little more. "That's a while to not play guitar." He chuckled lightly, "I couldn't go four days without playing." He smiled, he was able to be his normal self when he was talking about what he loved. It was so easy, it just came naturally, but anything else and he felt that smoldering anger inside of his body.

Ookami's eye brows raised as Adrian spoke of Cercatori D'Arte. "I suppose we will be pack mates. I've just joined that pack not too long ago." He smiled softly, what were the odds? Soon the music shop came into view and he pointed with the hand that didn't have the "scrape" on it. "Here it is." His voice was warmer now, he was excited to go into the store and his pace quickened. He opened the door and breathed in the smell of his favorite shop. His legs immediately carried him to the CDs. He found lyrics and chords in one of these before, maybe he would find more.

<style>
</style>[/html]