They Say Love Never Dies...
[html]

table done by anna!

A bright grin was plastered onto the huge golden wolf's face as he walked up to the borders. His crutch was gone now, and he only walked with a limp. His leg was strong enough to be able to hold his weight, though his bone was still tender sometimes, so the limp he had was really obvious. The pain that his leg felt went unnoticed for now, he was at the borders of New Dawn to prove to Adonia that he could in fact be a good mate. It had been a while since he had been able to leave his new pack, so Ookami hoped that Adonia hadn't given up on him. He doubted that she had, she seemed so happy to see him last time they met, he knew that it would work out this time.

Or at least he thought he knew, little did he know what Adonia had been up to since they had last met. But there were no thoughts of her actions, for he knew absolutetly nothing about them. All he knew what that Adonia still loved him and she wanted Ookami to prove he would be there for her. He had walked all the way from Cercatori D'Arte to New Dawn with a fresh limp, that had to mean something!

A grin came upon his face as he stopped at the borders, letting out a howl for Adonia. She would know it was him, Adonia could tell his howl apart from any other wolves'. She'd heard it enough. Ookami was hoping that the alpha wouldn't come to his call, he didn't want to speak to the male. Honestly, he had been too upset to really think about how rude he had been, but once he had been able to calm down and think about it, Ookami didn't remember meeting anyone else that had treated him so cooly when he was only trying to be honest. The thoughts angered Ookami, but he wouldn't dwell on it, he would only think about it should the alpha decide he wanted to poke his nose in Ookami and Adonia's buisness. Zalen said he wasn't allowed within New Dawn, well, he was outside of it, at least a half mile, so he had no reason to become upset. And, Adonia had told Ookami to come, so what could he possibly get in trouble for?

<style>
.ookamifall .of-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: arial, serif; font-size:11px; }
.ookamifall p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.ookamifall b {color:#bb5a14; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.ookamifall {background-color:#f0f1ed; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts ... tab3v2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:439px; text-align:justify; }
.ookamifall-border {width:441px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.ookamifall .box {width:165px;height:290px; float: right;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

Figured this could be dated for the 21st :3

Adonia was pregnant, no question about it. Zalen was very sweet to her, and soon hopefully, everyone else would be okay with it. Her cheek was healing some, but still quite sore. Punctures on her left cheek were evident but there wasn't too much damage beyond the four punctures from the badger. She still hadn't found a good spot, and now since the badger she'd been a little weary. Taking a moment to drink at a nearby stream the call from a familiar deep howl came to her. He sounded happy, and excited. She was happy to hear from him, and yet her heart skipped a beat from fear. Surely...when he found out she was carrying the puppies of Zalen..

She hesitated on going to the call, but she wanted to see him. She wanted to, oh what had she gotten into? She told Ookami she'd give him a chance, but how many chances should she give him? A low whine broke from her and she ran, ran as fast as she can. Soon though, within a month she wouldn't be able to run like this for awhile. She enjoyed the run while she could. The wolf dog ran to the call, fear wanted to halt her but the want to see the cream male broke her fear. She loved Ookami, but she didn't love him as she used to. No, that was shattered by so much. He was a sweet male. He was a loving mate when he showed it, and when he was around, but that was so far and few in between Adonia couldn't handle it.

It took her sometime to get to him and when she did she slowly shifted up, her soft eyes finding him. She wanted to hug him, but wasn't sure about it. She wasn't mated to anyone...so, it wouldn't be bad..but, something held her back from it. In her Optime form she lowered her gaze from Ookami and brushed back a stray strand of her mane. "Hi, Ookami..." Her voice so soft, but audible. She felt slightly guilty, but she didn't want to tell him. Why should she feel guilty? She wasn't with Zalen, so why did she feel like she was? Because she had the alpha's puppies? Why would that change this arrangement for giving Ookami a chance?

Her eyes finally gazed up to him, "..how's your leg healing?" She asked, voice still whispery and soft.

<style>
.alleyadonia-sdb0109 p {padding:0px 20px 10px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.alleyadonia-sdb0109 b {color:#171816;}
.alleyadonia-sdb0109-b {width:452px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;}
.alleyadonia-sdb0109-header {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#997799; text-shadow:#ffffee 0px 0px 4px; float: right; margin:5px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.alleyadonia-sdb0109-ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.alleyadonia-sdb0109 {background-color:#f7eee6; padding:0px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #ddddcc; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#474844; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:450px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/TZn20.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:430px 0px 10px 0px; }
</style>
[/html]
[html]

<3

Ookami saw Adonia running towards him off in the distance. She must be happy that he was here! A smile grew on his face, but when she greeted him, he could tell something was wrong. She kept her eyes from his at first, talking quietly. "Hi Adonia..." His tone was questioning though as he greeted her. His smile was wiped clean from his face as he studied her. What was the matter? "I- I'm sorry it took me so long to come back, I've been with Honrin and joined Cercatori D'Arte.. I haven't been able to leave until today." He still had that slight questioning tone to his voice, like he had done something wrong yet again. But he didn't understand what.. Adonia said she would give him another chance if he could prove his worth.. It had been a few days since that agreement, but he didn't think it would be that much of a problem.

He answered her question softly, "It's good.." He wanted to pull her into a hug, but she seemed hesitant to even be with him. Since he couldn't hug her, he just took in her scent. He was expecting the same scent that she always smelled like, but instead he smelt the faint smell of her heat. And then he smelt Zalen. He was all over her pelt. He felt anger grow in his body, he assumed the worse instantly. He kept the acusation with in though, maybe she would tell him if anything happened. And if not, he would surely ask.

Thoughts went to the last time he disappeared. How Adonia told him she had almost gone through with something with Tharin. That furthered his thoughts on her and Zalen mating. His amber eyes flashed white hot anger, but he tried to keep it hidden. With a suprisingly calm and kind voice he spoke, "What have you been doing?"

<style>
.ookamifall .of-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family: arial, serif; font-size:11px; }
.ookamifall {background-color:#f0f1ed; background-image:url(http://anna.sleepyglow.net/images/gifts ... tab3v2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:439px; text-align:justify; }
</style>[/html]
[html]

Out of character

Word Count → 000

Ears back she looked up meekly to the male that had been her mate for years. He knew, she sensed it. She could sense the questioning in his voice, and when she noticed his nose twitch for her scent, anger appeared in his eyes. His voice masked it though, and it bothered her. She wanted him to just come out with it, just be blunt with her. This wasn't the situation she wished for, not now...not here. Why did she feel ashamed, why did she feel she shouldn't hug him and love on him? They weren't mates, and her and Zalen, weren't mates? But she put herself in a situation that seemed to be pulling her in two directions. She mustered a smile, "...I'm glad your leg is doing better...and I'm glad you found a pack." Her tail waved softly behind her as he eyes genuinely met with his.

He asked her a question and she was aware of what he probably was asking. "....well, I had been hanging out with Zalen. The lost of his mate and puppies have really took a toll on him...and.." here it was...she had to be honest with him, but she didn't want him to feel like this ruined anything with their agreement. She wasn't with Zalen like that. She was just possibly carrying the Alpha's offspring. Ookami, should understand that. He was a regular wolf once...he should know of proper wolf behavior. Zalen was an alpha...she a subordinate, if he wanted her to have his offspring, she wouldn't deny him!

She swallowed hard, and spoke trying to not be soft on her words so he could hear, but she wasn't sure how successful she was at it. "...he..he wanted me to carry his offspring...he asked if I was okay with that. I thought about it...and I really want puppies...so...we agreed. There wasn't anything romantic about it Ookami...him and I are not mates..I'm just a surrogate mother...that's all.." She began to panic trying to explain it, trying to get him to understand it. Her ears went back and worry hit her. Was he mad!? Would he just storm away!?

<style>
.adonwolf {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/oqJGL.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#7c93ba; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:400px 0px 5px 0px; color:#3a4557; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.adonwolf b {color:#fff; text-shadow:#3a4557 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.adonwolf p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.adonwolf p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.adonwolf .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #fff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]
[html]

table done by anna!

Ookami smiled at her softly, it was good to hear her voice. He didn't say anything, he didn't really have anything to say... And then after he had smelt her, she said she had been with Zalen. He felt his hands clench into fists, anger flashing in his eyes again. He had already grown to hate the male after the good-bye he had been given.. And now, after he knew that him and Adonia had just broken up, he still was with her.

Then finally, she said it. And even though Ookami had been expecting it, he felt his heart break more than it already had been. And then he knew what Adonia had felt like when he disappeared those two times. He could feel his heart break all over again and he felt sadness. And then he felt anger. Finally, his face was twisted into a scowl. "No," He shook his head, eyes squinting in anger, "You are not just a surrogate mother. I know that you wanted puppies Adonia, and I said I was willing to give them to you.. I know I haven't been the best mate, and you proved that all the more when you called off our mateship.. I know I haven't been there for you in the ways that you needed, but I was going to be.. As soon as I was healed, I was ready to prove to you just how amazing of a mate I could be." His voice was crawling with anger, twisted in his words as he looked at her.

He couldn't even look at her the same anymore. He shook his head again, "You slept with someone else, after you promised that I could prove my worth to you. And you just proved to me that I don't matter to you anymore. So, good luck with your pups. I'm glad you've got everything you've always wanted." He stood there, still looking at her with disbeliefe, anger, every negative emotion and then he let out a little scoff. He wanted to hear what she had to say, so he wouldn't walk away just yet. His feet took a few steps back though, still, golden eyes stayed locked onto hers.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

occ here

Word Count → 000

He seemed so happy to see her, but then when she spoke of the truth Ookami flipped. She had never seen him angry, let alone she had never expected him to turn on her. The wolf husky couldn't blame him, she couldn't be upset with him. She was upset with herself. She could have told Zalen no, she could have snapped at him. She could have stopped any male from trying for her. The truth was Adonia hadn't, she was starved for attention and allowed it. She was no better than a whore. Perhaps she was. Her ears went back and as he open onto her, verbally scorning her and calling out what had happened she shrunk down, and her eyes began to fill. Her throat tightened and when she had a chance to speak, her eyes tried to find his and she whimpered, "..Ookami...this..this hadn't changed anything in my mind. I'm not mated to anyone...and I was still going to give you a chance...I-I was..I want to give you a chance..." The moisture in her eyes ran down, her nose tingled as she whimpered more.

Her heart felt heavy and and was hurting from the pain she'd caused him. She hadn't thought that he'd be this upset. She didn't picture this happening. Obviously, she didn't know her mate well enough...she didn't know him at all. His last words cut into her. She didn't have everything she always wanted. She didn't have anything she wanted. Yes...she was finally going to be a mother---but not with Ookami. She wasn't going to be a mother with Ookami...they weren't Ookami's puppies in her. The pain was too much...she fell down onto her knees then leaned to one side. Her palms holding her up as she began to cry. What had I agreed to? Her eyes looked up pleading for Ookami not to leave on this note, but it seemed he made up his mind.

Code by the Mentors; photo courtesy to effika

<style>
.adoniaaly-2 { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/V36Sy.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#ca61a3; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 375px 0px; color:#262a0b; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.adoniaaly-2 b {color:#ceb5bc; }
.adoniaaly-2 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.adoniaaly-2 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.adoniaaly-2 .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.adoniaaly-2 .wordcount {color:#262a0b; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #262a0b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]
[html]

table done by anna!

I want to give you a chance. Those words seemed to echo around Ookami. They only made him grow angrier he resisted a growl as he looked at her hard. "Oh yeah?" He shook his head, a sad smile on his face, "Well I don't want one." He was just getting ready to turn and leave when he watched her fall to the ground crying. He told himself to just walk away, that it was better like this. That he needed to just leave her.

But his heart wrenched, breaking even more. He wanted to cry too, out of anger and sadness. He loved Adonia too much to leave her crying like this. He tried to turn and walk away, but he couldn't... He just couldn't. He walked over to her quietly, feeling the anger drain out of him. He had to be delicate with her, she was a delicate girl. He couldn't leave her crying like this... Like she had left him when she broke up with him. Was she with Zalen then too?

He made himself push Zalen and Adonia out of his head for now. He kneeled next to her, gently grabbing onto her shoulders and pulling her up to lean against him. He positioned his mouth so it was right in her ear and he took a deep breath. "Adonia.. Everything I have always said to you was true. I love you and I always will. But I messed up too many times, hurt you too many times and now, now you have moved on from me. And that is clear enough. You have your puppies, and they will have a good life with Zalen. But, if you were to give me a chance, then Zalen would never allow it. He wouldn't let you leave with his children and he wouldn't let me join or become your mate.." He whispered in her ear softly, rubbing her arm. "I used to think we were meant for eachother, and if we were.. Then I screwed it up.." And this didn't exactly help either. He didn't want to say that, he felt like he needed to make Adonia feel better, even if she was breaking his heart. "We aren't cut out for eachother anymore, but we had a good run. I'll miss you like you won't believe. But things are different now, and you're carrying someone else's children.. I can't look at you the same anymore.." He felt tears well into his eyes and one dropped onto Adonia's head.

"I think.... I think I need to go." Before he got up, before he let go of her, he kissed the top of her head softly. It would be the last kiss he ever gave to her, and he held his lips there for a few moments. Finally, he pulled away. Letting her go softly as he stood, walking away. He stopped for a moment, looking back at her. A sad smile came on his muzzle, a farewell smile. This would be the last time he saw her.. forever, if not for a very long time. He gave her a little wave, before he turned, head down, golden eyes staring at the ground. He let himself cry now, out of anger and sadness, and goodbye. Adonia and Ookami.. Ookami and Adonia. It was over. And that thought made Ookami's heart sink lower than it ever had.

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

occ here

Word Count → 000

Adonia had been loyal to Ookami for so many years. It had just been this last year that she failed, and now she came to realize this was all her fault. They might have persevered if she had just held on longer, just fought harder. But she was broken now, and here she was on the floor in a mess. Her whimpers and watered up eyes panicked and broken as she couldn't catch herself. Ookami must have been unable to leave her like that because he soon was at her side. The off white male brought her to him and held her trying to make her feel better about the end of them. It was selfish of her, because she didn't want it to be over, she wanted to give him the chance, she wanted to show him that she was still loyal to him. Granted her loyalty was faltered by the fact she mated with another male. But did he not understand it was the alpha who wanted this? She agreed because she wanted the puppies. Why was Ookami never around when she was in heat? Was it fate? Her whimpers calmed as she let out a defeated sigh, "...Zalen and I are not a couple...we, we aren't mates Ookami! Please...I made a mistake...I'm sorry. I hurt you...this is my fault!" Maybe Adonia had trouble with saying no, maybe if she said no, this would never have happened. Had she ever said no in her life? Her ears pasted back as he said he had to go, he had to leave her. She whimpered again the water fought to resurface and she bowed her head knowing he wouldn't stay. He wouldn't work through this.

He placed a kiss on her crown, as he used to always do. Was this going to be the last one? Her arms wrapped tightly around him. She didn't want this to be the final chapter, the end of their story. But where there was an end..surely there was a beginning to another, right? Adonia didn't know where she'd end up now. Yes she'd be in New Dawn. But would she ever find that male she always hoped for? The male that never left her side, the male who would always fight to be with her even when she faltered? She wanted it to be Ookami, but obviously her expectations were too high. She looked up to him as he fought to free himself pleading that he had to go. She eased her grip on him and let him go. Her ears back but she didn't allow herself to whimper. Not right now. If he wanted to go, she had to let him go. When the off white male was out of site she whimpered and cried. It was over...they...they were over...

Code by the Mentors; photo courtesy to effika

<style>
.adoniaaly-2 { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/V36Sy.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#ca61a3; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 375px 0px; color:#262a0b; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.adoniaaly-2 b {color:#ceb5bc; }
.adoniaaly-2 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.adoniaaly-2 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.adoniaaly-2 .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
.adoniaaly-2 .wordcount {color:#262a0b; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #262a0b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}

</style>
[/html]