the forgotten one
DaVinci had almost expected the girl to come wailing at him, to bring the fury that he'd seen in her eyes to light, yet the young woman only crossed her arms and frowned. He backed away another step as the questions seemed to come forth. Lowering his head slightly when she asked him what her father's name was he sighed and spoke truthfully. "Laruku Tears... he saved my life long ago.."

When she asked why he'd gone inside if he'd known that there had been those sick in there he shook his head. There was no real reason for what he'd done, he just had done it. He hadn't even really realized that he'd been following the scent of Laruku until he'd pushed opened the door and had been standing over the form of his old alpha. "I didn't know it was him in there.. I.. was just curious.. it's not the first time I've been around sickness.." he felt like such a child and he knew the things he'd done had been foolish, but here he was being lectured by a girl half his age. Something was wrong with the picture.