[MaMa] Still my body aches
Just since Mew is canonicaly dead: for simplicity's sake, I am playing her as if Vesle's litter is now grown up. I.e. she has three children, but they are not with her.

She's somewhat disfigured: her right ear is gone and the area around it is a little scarred. She has a large scar across her stomach.

She's in lupus form! Smile

[html]

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... ablebg.jpg);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:top;">
Mew Sadira
http://i.imgur.com/UBudd.png); font-family:tahoma, verdana; color: #000; line-height:1.3em; padding:8px; text-align:justify; color: #333; ">

It was amazing how life could change. Dreams these days consisted mostly of him and her. There where things in life she had not dreamed of. The number of times she had survived the terrible ache a heart could endure, the terrible falls a body could sustain without her life force seeping out of all the cracks that unevitably appeared, came with the impact. She was mellow, hushed, as she sat watching the horizon, white silken fur still and pure as snow. It was a strange place, this world, but a melody sent her throat vibrating, making every strange place a little more like home with every note. It often felt like she would never cease to be a stranger here, but again... Familiar scents surrounded her, his scent like a blanket, warming and comforting.

Who would have thought she could find something like this again and again? Once, she had thought it was worth dying not to lose, but she knew now that it could dsappear, and it could come back. Whatever happened, she accepted anything readily. She knew she was a "sucker" for it, but who could blame her? Who would touch such a face? Even so, a smile played on her lips as she hummed, turning as she heard him appearing. Soft and low voice played on the air. "Aranck." It had been a strange sound, once, his name. Not so anymore.

[/html]
[html]

WC:212+ - I assumed this was present day but wasn't sure where they were. I was also vague about when they met and how long they'd been mates and such. And don't mind Aranck. He's just a crotchety old fart Big Grin

Aranck never thought that he'd actually have a mate. It wasn’t even that he disliked women but more that between being busy back in the Great Tribe and getting older, that he eventually figured that he'd never take a mate. So it was rather surprising to him when Mew caught his eye. He of course tried to deny his attraction to her but found that it was rather useless to try and deny them. So he eventually asked her to be his mate and she miraculously said yes. What did that say about him? He wasn’t sure what it said. Maybe he was getting soft or going senile. Yes that was the reason. He was slowly descending into madness.

His bones were aching like they did often and he rubbed his hands hoping that would help somehow. Not that it would. He should know, he used to be a master Priest back in the Great Tribe. His mate was in her lupus form and he swore softly in AniWayan, mostly about women and their bewitching ways. Of course he didn’t actually mean. He was just a crotchety old man and truly was fond of her. That didn't stop him from simply giving her a grunt in response to her saying his name.

Code by Kitty, Table by Sammiie & photo by Rezmutt@flickr

<style>
.Aranack1 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Aranack1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Aranack1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#fbc567; text-shadow:#fbc565 0px 0px 1px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Aranack1 {background-color:#004e93; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i45.tinypic.com/4ux4p0.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 230px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:8px; }
.Aranack1-border {width: 500px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>

[/html]
Yeah I sorta left it vague just to accomodate whatever you might want Big Grin

I'm sort of just rolling with it when it comes to where they are or what they're doing. Let me know if you'd rather plot it out! :3

[html]

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... ablebg.jpg);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:top;">
Mew Sadira
http://i.imgur.com/UBudd.png); font-family:tahoma, verdana; color: #000; line-height:1.3em; padding:8px; text-align:justify; color: #333; ">

He was something like safety reincarnate. She had often wondered, in her youth, how exciting life would be, if only she had seized the opportunity to break free. In retrospect, there had been enough excitement in her life. Her children, the small furballs she had fought so hard for, suffered so much to bring to life, they were adults and elsewhere. And her face was not what it was, either, but broken and scarred. No, there had been excitement, there had been freedom, but she had spoiled it. Had she not broken free now? Was this the real deal? Ultimately, she was only once, and at the mercy of dice. The dice had fallen in her favour now, and she had fallen in favour of this old thing. He had looked perpetually surprised when she had laughed at him and told him yes, not at all taken aback with the prospect of being his mate. Why should she? He was a powerful male in his own sense. Not like her brother had been, the brute. Not like her previous conquests, all strong males, some younger than her. Perhaps he was more like Lubomir, but without that wretched baggage. Aranck's baggage was one she could deal with.

The male gave a stupid grunt and she chuckled. Never had she thought she would be with a male whose age was nearly twice her own, and whose idea of communication was one with such a lack of finesse. But, again, there was also the hushed AniWayan that he spoke, one language she had not even attempted to master. She enjoyed hearing him speak it, such foreign things spilling out of his mouth in such a familiar voice, almost like a mystery in and of itself. Her voice sang as she began her sentence with a playful, but calm little laugh. "Sit down with me, then, you oaf." There was warmth in that word, however. Oaf was a word of tenderness, not one of insult. Green eyes moved back to stare at the horizon. Gentle light enhanced her broken profile. "Where to now, Aranck?"

[/html]