[MaMa] Malaika na Mapepo
[html]
WORDCOUNT : 387
Set a year into the future. Sky's a Corson in Anathema. Went with some of the idea I suggested earlier, leaving out the whole mature bit. Hope it's to your liking, Marie! Also; Totally can't see Sky being anything but Submissive in this relationship. She's tied around Aeron's little finger and loves it. Morning, in Aeron's chambers in Anathema.

A year. An entire year had passed since she'd woken to find her beloved dead in her arms, faded away in his sleep. Her beloved Shawchert, who'd only been with her for such a short time, dead. Gone. Forever. Never coming back. She'd been too torn up about it, stricken with grief. And so, she'd fled. She left behind the children she'd born for Zalen, left behind her son and blind daughter from Taliesin, left behind her family. She didn't seek hope. She sought escape. And she found it. In Her.

She'd spent the last year trying to adjust to living as a run-away, an outcast, just as the rest of her new pack did. Anathema. She'd lived alone there at first, huddled away in a tiny hole in the ground, refusing to speak to anyone except for the leader, who'd given her entry and blood ties to the pack. She worked hard at helping whenever Aeron requested it and after a few close calls, the two grew closer. Six months after she'd joined Anathema, they'd gotten together. It was a rough relationship. There was still a lot of hurt on either side from their respective pasts, but their determination to forget pushed them closer together. It wasn't a fairy tale, but it was the best either could see at that point.

A month after they began courting, they were wed. The ceremony to bond the Corson and Angela together was one no one in the pack had expected. While the two women were happy to have eachother's affections, love wasn't really what either would call it. Still, it was something. Sky needed whatever she could get, even if it wasn't perfect.

Morning. The only reason she knew was because the fire had finally gone out in their room. Sky rolled over, her dreams of the past year fading into the present as she pushed her face into the sienna fur of her mate. Smiling despite herself, she sighed sleepily. "Mmm... Aeron, are you awake yet?" Her voice was soft, quiet, as not to wake the coyote in case she slept on. Her hands, however, had other plans, gripping onto the older woman's side and tugging gently on the fur there, hoping to stir the woman from her sleep- if she was still sleeping.

[/html]
[html]
WORDCOUNT : 00
Aeron's an Itch

Aeron had her life shifted over and over again. She had nightmares that did nothing but feed the burning in her. She had come so far away from home to forget her dead mate and first child. She moved to a land for coys and she couldn't stay there though it was not for her. She left her two children there.

She fell in love with Io moved here for her and that had started to tank She slowly found herself alone until her charming Angel Charm returned to her life. She had killed the woman's mate to take her back. But it was clear that the golden coy was cursed. Never to find a love that wasn't that wasn't tainted. Soon things too fell apart. And then she found love in a broken woman. a fool to mate four times things would fall apart just as always

She was sort of asleep but then again she never really slept. The world was seen through golden eyes. though some days she felt like leaving her new lover. She wasn't meant to be a lover. She could feel Sky touch her and for some reason she snarled. Maybe it was she was still at odds but she felt kinda bad as she forced herself to stop.

[/html]
[html]
WORDCOUNT : 368
Cranky Aeron is Cranky. <3 Submissive Sky is super Submissive. xD

Sky was getting used to the negative reactions, really. Despite giving her all to Aeron, the coyote didn't always put in the same effort in return. She didn't blame her. Losing so many loved ones hurt- she knew first hand, after all. They were both down about the same amount of mates. She understood. It was a part of why she was so drawn to the coyote leader. So when Aeron's snarl was met with a soft whine, her nose touching against her mate's shoulder gently, an act she'd never quite dropped from her time in New Dawn.

"I'm sorry." She murmured, as if instinctively. This would be yet another cold-shoulder morning. Sky could already tell. So, instead of trying to push affection, she sighed, relented and sat up, pushing stray silvery blonde strands back behind her torn ears. She stretched, yawned quietly and turned to let her feet touch the cold stone floor of their room. Aeron's room.

Like every morning, she looked around, observing her surroundings curiously. It was the same old Angela quarters she'd gotten so used to since their ceremony. Though she loved being so close to Aeron, she hated the room. Cold, uninviting caves. She hated them. But in order to be near her mate, she'd swallowed her fears and accepted it as home. For now. Maybe.

She stood to find her clothes (sleeping in the nude kept her a little cooler, due to that thick coat of fur she sported) and as she dressed, she spoke in soft tones. "I promised Cody I'd check in on his lady tonight." She started, which meant she'd have to leave the packlands early in the afternoon to make it in time. "She's in her third month. My family's had a rough time with pregnancies, so I want to make sure she's doing alright. Cody's worried." She was going to be a grandmother, but after Lena's first litter, this wasn't as exciting as it should've been. "I... might stay overnight, to avoid traveling too much. Is that okay?" She turned, fully dressed in her black tank and jeans, hair tied back, odd blue eyes settling on the sienna colored coyote, looking for permission.

[/html]
[html]
Aeron's dumb

It had become a normal thing for her. Asleep with this woman Sky though she still was unsure as to the reason. She wasn't one who should have mated again. She wasn't one who should have ever done. She loved the child that was panda's and now she was in "love" with this miss guided soul.

Aeron could feel sky moving away from her yes this was the life she had chosen. the Angela of a pack that allowed so much felt so helpless in her own life. She had let herself succumb to so much yet infront of anyone else she showed nothing but power. That was how Aeron was.

She moved to sit up as she reached out to Sky. Sky wait I'm..., Your what? Sorry is that what you are Aeron Ganesa? She held her hand in the air golden eyes looking at the woman's back. she slowly placed her hand down.

If that is what makes you happy then so be it She spoke. What more could she say there was nothing more she could do. She was chasing her away as well. She reached for her knife belt pulling out a blade she slid it against her flesh. A twelfth mark on her wrist the smell of blood excited her in a weird way. She sighed twelve long months of her stupid strange life.

[/html]
[html]
WORDCOUNT : 242
Relax. Sky's a doctor. Tongue

She didn't noticed the short, hesitant protest from the coyote. She'd been too busy dressing and discussing her plans for the day. So of course, she didn't get the chance to possibly stop what was coming. As she asked permission, turning to look towards her mate, the answer was... hurtful. Her brows pinched together and she turned away again, heading over to a shelf where she kept her things. "Aeron, it's up to you. I don't have to stay if you don't want me to." She chided, turn again once she'd slipped her gauges into her ears. The sight that met her changed everything, though.

"Aeron!" She scolded, slipping into that protective medical mother type for a change. She sped over and made to grab hold of her mate's bleeding wrist, the beginnings of a snarl on her face. "God, why must you do this?" She whined sharply, grabbing hold of a discarded shirt on the floor to hold it over the cut. "What would all of Anathema say if they knew their Angela was self-mutilating herself?" She scolded, blue eyes sharp and cool. She looked up to find golden honey eyes and sighed.

"...why do you do this to yourself, Aeron?" Sky's tone became softer, a worried lover instead of an upset doctor. As she half-knelt infront of the coyote, her tail curled to rest on their feet, the tip twitching slightly as it usually did. "Stop hurting yourself..."

[/html]
[html]
Aeron's dumb

Aeron had come to using pain as a why to know that she was still alive that all that was going on was real. She Knew no one knew any better the small hidden scars that riddled her body a few more would not matter. She glanced at her mate who seemed to worry over her. She worried Charm all the time.

Aeron huffed as she looked at the torn woman. She sighed My pack is my concern not yours. Your family needs you. They should come before the woman. Aeron could care for herself Sky had a family a good family she ran from she should not have. Aeron looked at her I do this because it lets me know I'm alive. She spoke.

I'm sorry sky, but for all my sins I must keep myself going. I guess the pain helps.

She spoke as she looked at her and then sighed. Yes the Angela was a terrible woman with a horrid past with too many sins and curses to count. I should not keep you from your children They stil need their mother. You stay as long as they need you. She spoke she was trying to be nice she tried so hard.

[/html]
[html]
WORDCOUNT : 166
This is ooc blabber to fill in the blanks, yo.

Aeron wasn't the type to fret over herself and she wasn't the type to worry, not like Sky was. The wolfdog knelt down infront of her mate, sighing in defeat. "Just... stop cutting. Please. It's so dangerous- I don't..." She hesitated, moving to rest her head on her mate's knees. "I don't want to lose you." She whispered, closing her eyes and focusing her ears to listen to the coyote's breathing. It wasn't that she feared that Aeron would look to Suicide eventually- the Angela wasn't that stupid... or so she hoped.

The moment passed and she straightened back up, hands resting on either side of her mate's legs. "I'll only be gone a day. I'll come back tomorrow. I promise." She looked up at those golden eyes, so beautiful and so broken. "But you... You can't go doing anything stupid while I'm gone. No more of this." She looked down at the cut and frowned. "I won't stand for it. Corson's orders, lady Angela."

[/html]
[html]
Aeron's dumb

Aeron looked at the woman. she never caused herself to bleed enough to bleed out. Aeron just wanted to remember. Remember every once of pain she had been through and caused. The golden woman looked to her mate as she moved about. You can't go yet She spoke getting up taking her box off a shelf.

Aeron had not really treated the woman the way she should. But did she treat anyone right? the Angelo was not the worlds best person and thus she was the cold stone leader Anathema pledged themselves too. Aeron opened the box and pulled out a teal stoned bracelet

Aeron turned to look at her. Its been a long year. I'm sorry that its been so rough She spoke smiling the best she could. Loves a hard thing more so for me

[/html]
[html]
WORDCOUNT : 220
I figure we can end it after your post? Smile It's been fun, but any more would only drag it on and we've finished enough to count for a win anyway. Sky's all happy and stuff, 'cause she's oblivious. XD

To say she was surprised would probably be accurate, when Aeron stopped her as she stood. The wolfdog stepped out of her Angela's way and watched her as she retreived the box, curiousity causing her ears to perk, head tilting slightly. The bracelet her mate revealed was... beautiful. Very lovely, indeed. Blue eyes settled on it, impressed and slightly cautious. The words that came next brought about a soft smile from Sky, her tail waving slightly as she moved a hand up to gently take the bracelet.

"It's been worth it, Aeron. I understand. I do." She leaned forward and placed a gentle kiss on her mate's nose. As she pulled away, that smile was warmer. "I have to get Queen ready to go. I love you." She stepped back a step, not really wanting to leave anymore. "I promise I'll be home soon. I'll miss you." She backstepped over to the door, turning only as her tail brushed the frame. "...I love you, Aeron. Keep out of trouble, m'kay?" She cast her mate a wink, smirk and wave before slipping out to make her way to the stables. The journey ahead would be painful and the time she'd have to spend away from the caves would be long and wistful. She already couldn't wait to be home again.

[/html]