Burn the memories
[html]
Liam Catori
I wanna take the ultimate step
Find the courage to be born

Risk it all and not the forget the lessons that I hold
OOC Junk

Word Count :: 000 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

His mother had passed and it left a hole in the hearts of many. He had returned to heal her to save her from the fate that took her. She was a nice woman and one who had done no wrong and did not deserve what had been given to her. But some how she took it with pride and dignity. He knew Amaranth took it the worst and he had to be the rock for all of the Catori's

Amaranth had asked him to mark her and the pair had come up with a design and he marked her. The Symbol meaning Spirit the same meaning as their last name. He had burned her flesh removing all hair from the design. He could not ever add color to it but for all to see she wore it with pride. Liam had to admit it came out lovely.

Today he sat outside his family's home slowly he carved into his own flesh the smell of blood lingered in the air. He would soon heat the metal and sear the mark into his own flesh. He would never forget the woman who gave him life he was angry though Noah had left and Noah did not know she was gone. Would he even care? Liam shook his head as he cut in just a little more.

Image courtesy of shutterhacks; table by Marie

<style>
.liampoke { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ksliam.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: bottom; background-color:#000000; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:20px 0px 10px 0px; color:#CDCDCD; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.liampoke b {color:#FFFFFF; }
.liampoke p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.liampoke p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.liampoke .name { font-size:40px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 25px 0px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
.liampoke .text {text-align:right; margin:0px 25px 15px 0px; }
.liampokeTop {text-align:right; font-size:9px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 190px; line-height:100%; background-color:#6d0000; width:310px; }
.liampokeInput {padding:10px; width:300px; height:240px; overflow:auto; margin:10px 0px 0px 170px;}
.liampoke-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

(462) hi Wink

She was still getting used to her new home – the hotel was so big. Sometimes she didn’t know how to get to her room, and sometimes she even forgot what room she was in. It was all new to her, and she knew with time that she would get the hang of things. She had her room almost nearly completely set up – only a few things were left out of place. She was happy to have a decent human bed to sleep on in the hotel. It was comfortable enough to satisfy her, and she was happy.

That day, she just finished placing her wolf pelt on her bed when she had the sudden urge to just leave, and go outside. So she did. Rio tidied what she could before closing her room door behind her and heading down the staircases to the ground floor. She headed for the door and noticed the window was open near it. A gentle breeze blew into the room, and Rio stopped to enjoy it. She expected a nice scent of flowers and maybe a mouth-watering elk nearby, but instead she got the sickening alkaline smell of wolf blood. This threw her back and even though the scent was faint, it seemed wrong. She had the urge to follow it.

She flung open the door and stomped toward the very scent of it. She had her white dress on with the dagger that Itzal gave her strapped to her thigh underneath. She was somewhat ready for the danger she was expecting. It seemed that the smell wasn’t too far away from the hotel and when she reached its source, she stopped. The sight was nothing she was expecting – Liam. A sad-looking Liam. A self-inflicting pain Liam. Rio stood there watching him cut into his flesh with such anger in his eyes. She didn’t know what to do, what to say, or where to go. Should she go and try to comfort him? Or should she just turn around and try to leave without him noticing she was even there?

She knew she couldn’t turn away from him – not after seeing what he was doing to himself. So, she walked slowly towards him instead. ”Liam?” She cocked her head hoping that he would even look at her. The pain that was so evident on his face was heart-breaking. Rio knew that with or without an answer, she would have to go sit by him anyway. So, she continued passed the spot where she promised herself that she would stop to give the man some breathing room and sat carefully down next to him. She wrapped an arm around his shoulders, hoping he would stop carving into himself to talk to her at least. ”What is it? What’s wrong?”

<style>
.lilskull-text {padding:0px 9px;}
.lilskull i {color:# 7b616b; font-style:italic;}
.lilskull b {color:#5f5473; font-weight:bold;}
.lilskull {width:450px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#4b3152; background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/15wf141.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:0px 0px 280px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#7b616b; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

<style type="text/css">
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Bad+Script);
.orca1Outline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/layouts/liam1-1.png') #c2d6ee no-repeat bottom; width:480px; margin:10px auto; padding:20px 10px 230px 10px; color:#eee; border: 1px solid #000;}
.orca1Top {text-align:right; font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; width:470px; background:#2d72a9; border: 1px solid #111; border-top:0px;padding:5px;}
.orca1Words {text-align:center; font-size:32px; margin:2px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; color:#253874; font-family: 'Bad Script', cursive;}
.orca1Bottom {text-align:right;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #000; width:470px;background:#2d72a9; border: 1px solid #111; border-top:0px;padding:5px;}
.orca1Input {padding:10px; border: 1px solid #000; width:460px;background:#637dd3; color:#fff; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;}
.orca1Input b {color: #000;}

</style>

Liam Catori
OOC Junk

Liam was busy working on his tattoo he never noticed Rio near him. He wasn't trying to scare members of the court or have anyone think he was crazy. He was sad that he could not save his mother. She was th one that gave him life why was it so hard for him to protect hers. What was worse was how it effected his siblings.

Her voice broke his focus as he pulled the blade away. Great she would think him a nut. He moved the blade away from his shoulder as dual colored eyes looked at her. Rio His voice soft and caring. It was odd looking at her was she worried about him?

It's really not what you think He said placing the blade down. My mother passed, I couldn't heal her. She was just too sick He choked a bit as he looked at her. My sister and I found this symbol. It means spirit, our surname Catori means spirit. Its a way of keeping mom close. He spoke looking at her. I'm ok, How have you been? I haven't searched for you kinda hiding here at the family home.

TEMPLATE BY REVO. <3

[/html]
[html]

(405) I’m hoping it’s his arm that he’s carving into, right?

She continued to hold him close to her as he explained why he was upset. She understood immediately. Even though her mother wasn’t dead, she was still gone. What really ate at Rio was that she didn’t know where she had gone. Naniko was just gone. Rio rested her head on the man’s shoulder and pet his arm with her hand. ”Sounds like you guys really needed me. I should’ve thought to join earlier – maybe I could’ve helped her.” She knew that the Court had no significant healers available due to Silvano keeping her up to date. She probably couldn’t have saved the Catori woman, but she could have helped take away her discomfort in the last few of her dying days.

Rio continued to console Liam, hushing him when he tried to switch the subject onto Rio. ”Forget about me. What we need to focus on is you - are you sure you’re alright?” He didn’t look it, and she didn’t want to blatantly tell him he looked like shit because she was pretty sure he felt that way. ”We can talk about it if you need to. You can cry on my shoulder if you have to – I’m here for you.” Not that she thought he would take up her offer just that quickly, but she wanted to make him feel comfortable with her and she wanted to let him know that she was there for him because she wanted to be.

She kept her head resting on his shoulder, and took his bloody arm in her hands gently. The blood ran down the side of it and leaked into her own palm. The deep color of his blood darkened her white fingers, but she didn’t mind. ”That’s a painful tattoo.” She knew of a few who had tattoos and never knew that the process was this painful. She would never be able to get one – she would need a serious reason to sacrifice all of that pain.

Then she picked her head up from his shoulder, but still kept her body snuggled up to him. ”No worries. I just got totally settled a few days ago. I wasn’t about looking for anyone either.” She kept to herself the first few weeks of being back at the Court. She was hoping that being around would help bring the memories back, but it didn’t. She still didn’t remember anything important and she really wanted to see Vigilante.

<style>
.lilskull {width:450px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#4b3152; background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/15wf141.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:0px 0px 280px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#7b616b; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Liam Catori

OOC Junk

Liam looked at her. Her blue eyes so full of life and they matched his mothers almost. He smiled at her as she wrapped herself around him. If I could not heal her you could not. She was very sick. I believe my human books classified it as pneumonia. I believe hers was in advanced stages. He spoke bi colored eyes looking at her. We all sat at her side and she passed knowing we all loved her. He spoke leaning into her a bit.

Liam found himself needing her. She was an odd woman with out knowing him all that well she was by his side trying to wrong a right. He looked into her eyes he didn;t love her but she gave him butterflies. It doesn't hurt I'm only doing the first few layers of skin so I know where to burn. He said pointing to the fire with iron in it.

Its really simple marking the skin then branding it so hair never re grows. I also swear I'm not crazy. I am a training medic. He spoke looking at her. I was the courts medic till I left, To find myself. I guess I found a bit more then myself. He spoke nuzzling her a little bit. He was glad to have her hear.

<style>
.liampoke { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ksliam.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: bottom; background-color:#000000; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:20px 0px 10px 0px; color:#CDCDCD; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.liampoke .name { font-size:40px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 25px 0px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
.liampokeTop {text-align:right; font-size:9px; color:#fff; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 0px 0px 190px; line-height:100%; background-color:#6d0000; width:310px; }
.liampokeInput {padding:10px; width:300px; height:240px; overflow:auto; margin:10px 0px 0px 170px;}
.liampoke-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]
[html]

(374) Ooc.

Hearing he was also a medic sent mixed feelings through Rio. Mixed because she was told that there had been no medics in the pack before, and she kind of felt special being the only one – but now that she learned he was one also, it took her uniqueness away; and also, because now they had something in common. They both liked medicine; they both liked healing. ”So am I…” She found herself blurting it out, but he should know anyway. Maybe they can learn things from each other now. Share knowledge.

She carefully watched as he continued to cut his skin, making a sort of stencil as he explained. She didn’t know anything about tattoos, and guessed this was the way to go in order to make them visible on furry creatures, such as themselves. Her thoughts continued to swirl around the thought of his dead mother. She wished there was something she could have done. ”Maybe I could’ve taken her pain away for her last few days.” She didn’t know how good he was with herbs, but Rio was able to heal her bird and Itzal – so she thought she was pretty skilled with painkillers at least. Herbal painkillers.

She continued to watch him, and wondered what it must feel like to burn your own skin. She knew she would probably become very nauseous and probably pass out in the process – Rio was a pussy. She couldn’t handle things like pain or overwhelming things such as violence or even pain again. She would probably not do well in situations and in the fight or flight notion – she would fly. Literally. ”Well, if I never need a base for a tattoo – I know who to go to.” Though, she wasn’t really thinking on it. Just saying.

Rio accepted his nuzzle, and nuzzled back slightly. She wasn’t all into it as he was causing himself pain, but yet he seemed so calm. Maybe when there’s a void in your heart, you don’t feel physical pain when you are already feeling so much emotional pain. She understood that maybe that had been it. It had to have been, and even though she never experienced that, it seemed to be the only good explanation to it.

<style>
</style>
[/html]
[html]
Liam Catori

OOC Junk

Liam smiled as he tossed the knife down looking to the woman beside him. Bi colored eyes looked her over. As he pulled him self off her a bit. He kinda looked off to the side for a moment as he listened to her speak. Her voice was so smooth and for some reason made him feel a little better like a mother soothing a child.

I'm not amazing with herbs. But i was able to take the edge off her cough and sooth some pain. He knew he had to learn more but he was still an asset to the court. And more so since the woman at his side knew her herbs. They could become quite the team she and he.

I wouldn't allow you to scar your beauty. He spoke flashing her a smile. Sitting up a bit to look into her blue eyes. Rio you and I should work together. I have a lot of knowledge in setting bones and sewing deep wounds. With your herb skills we'd do wonders for the court. He spoke

<style>
</style>[/html]
[html]

(312) Ooc.

He pushed off of her, and became more serious. Rio instantly nodded at his request, not really understanding that she was taking away from the uniqueness and fame that she had dreamed about for herself. There were two healers in the court, so that dream was long gone anyway. ”We should. I would love to work with you!” She did have good knowledge with herbs, as well as scavenging human painkillers as well. The more natural ones didn’t expire so quickly, though they were all expired by now.

Rio rested her head on his shoulder, and grabbed his arm once more. She turned it gently in her hand, but kept a firm grip on his arm. She didn’t do this to hurt him – just to hold him tightly with strong fingers so that he couldn’t move and hurt himself further. She watched the blood shine in what daylight there was – shine and drip. The smell was getting to her, but she wanted to be here with Liam. She felt the need to comfort him, and she felt better when it seemed that her company cheered him up.

”Where are you staying in the court?” She was at the hotel, and recently had just settled in. She didn’t plan on living there forever, just until she got acquainted enough with everyone living around her… Then maybe she would find somewhere else to live in the territory. There had to be a town or something nearby with livable houses or shacks, cabins. Something.

What she really wanted to do was meet the rest of her family – her cousin’s mate and their two sons, and then work on finding the rest of her various relatives all over the place. Then maybe work on the rest of the pack. Family came first, family was everything to her – even if half of it was messed up somewhere.

<style>
.riostarz-text {padding:0px 9px;}
.riostarz i {color:# 7b616b; font-style:italic;}
.riostarz b {color:#5f5473; font-weight:bold;}
.riostarz {width:450px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#4b3152; background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/15wf141.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:0px 0px 280px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#7b616b; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
Liam looked at her. Rio just being here set the young man at ease. He wasn't sure what he wanted in life any more. He wanted to get better with medicine and working with pack members. His mother had been so proud that he had moved out on his oen. But he was drawn back here for a reason. His mother talked of god and his ways even to the end. He wasn't sure some man was controlling him.

I live herehe said glancing to the family home. Its mine now. Father lives here with me and Hati and Charlotte. though he figured they may move on but if not he was glad to have them near by, He looked at the ebony vixen. Rio isn't it a little odd sitting here like this? I mean you still don't really know me all that well. He didn't want to make it awkward. But he couldn't help but feel like he was doing something wrong but not.

He snuggled into her a little more and sighed. Rio I have a question for you. He spoke softly.
[html]

(324) :3

Rio’s eyes followed his gesture, and she, for the first time, noticed the house behind him. They weren’t just sitting on a random porch after all… She instantly felt stupid that she had even asked that question. He must think of her as an airhead now. Rio snorted, but allowed him to continue. She was taken aback a bit. ”Odd? What’s so ‘odd’ about sitting? I’m trying to comfort you because I understand you lost someone important in your life… but if you’re taking this the wrong way – I’ll back off.” She scooted away from him so that their bodies were no longer touching. Rio was notoriously stubborn. She wasn’t sure if she got it from the Marino side of her family or the D’Angelo side, but she was as stubborn as they came. Her thoughts flashed back to a fight she had with Aro, where both of their stubbornness showed – though, she still didn’t know the connection between that. She didn’t know that he, too, was a Marino – hence, the stubbornness would come from her father’s side after all.

After a moment of silence, he questioned her for a question of his own. She remained quiet for a few more seconds before answering in a soft voice, ”Ask away.” She wondered what it could be that he needed to ask her… There were butterflies flapping around in her stomach, and it wasn’t a secret that she liked him. Hell, Rio liked anyone who was hot – but Liam held a special place in her heart. He seemed to be so delicate, yet he was handling his mother’s death so well. Better than she would’ve handled it, even if she didn’t have a great relationship with her. Better than she was handling her mother’s disappearance right now – even though Naniko didn’t die. What bothered her the most was that she didn’t know if Naniko was dead… She just assumed that her mother was still alive.

<style>
.riostarz-text {padding:0px 9px;}
.riostarz i {color:# 7b616b; font-style:italic;}
.riostarz b {color:#5f5473; font-weight:bold;}
.riostarz {width:450px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#4b3152; background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/15wf141.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:0px 0px 280px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#7b616b; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
[html]

OOC: Tada a post// WC: 00

This is Halloween, everybody make a scene
Trick or treat till the neighbors gonna die of fright

Women something that he needed his mother for. He was young though almost two and he still wasn't really sure for to handle himself right. he could feel that he himself had made things awkward. He liked her and he wasn't sure what he was doing or how he should be handling himself. He looked at her her blue eyes captivating like his mothers. She just held this air to her that drew him too her.

Well umm Rio... He glanced away for a moment. He wasn't sure weather she was angry at him or what. He stood up for a moment to move infront of her. I like you He stated I well I want to... He bent down infront of her. I want to court you... Show you how much I care. He spoke looking into her blue eyes. She really did captivate him.

<style type="text/css">
.Drinleaf {padding:20px;}
.Drinleaf table{width:250px; text-align:right; font-style:italic; float:right; margin:10px;}
.Drinleaf .ooc{line-height:1.2em; color:#362219;}
.Drinleaf img{width:400px; float:left;}
.Drinleaf p {line-height:1.2em; color:#000000;}
.Drinleaf .magix {color:#E06D1B; font-style:bold; font-size:20px;text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 2px;}
.Drinleaf b{color:#00A11D;text-shadow:#7A6ADE 2px 2px 2px;}

</style>

[/html]